Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jun 1 2006, 07:58 PM) [snapback]404563[/snapback]

Too bad I was actually part of the security team, and I just didn't want to touch him. laugh.gif

QUOTE(Void @ Jun 1 2006, 05:45 PM) [snapback]404558[/snapback]
Yup... Papparazzo.

Does that count even if it's just him?

that's why it's papparazzo and not papparazzi.
Quistis88
Ohh, wow. ohmy.gif I so thought the O was an I . . . too used to seeing the word in its other form. I need sleep . . . sad.gif
Thievesvinegar
It's a bit strange for you to be requesting that.

Quistis88
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Jun 1 2006, 08:45 PM) [snapback]404678[/snapback]
It's a bit strange for you to be requesting that.

A bit strange for who to be requesting what? Where are the Thieves pics?
Galorfilinde
Wow, Toby-chan and Ailuro, you're both so pretty! I know I'm late, but I needed to say that anyway. Too bad Toby's dress can't be seen, but I sure believe it was awesome! And Ailuro's dress is very beautiful, I love the pattern ^^

I lost the pics of my prom because my computer had totally crashed down sad.gif anyway, here's a pic I made before I was going out. I'm not as pretty as you though
IPB Image
MeLRizA
@ Galorfilinde
Who says so? everyone has their own beauties too ya'know ^^= BTW, I love your hair and eye colour! They match!! I feel like grabbing your hair.. XD

LEFT :
I wanna post the ugliest picture of mine.. Its me, caught in the midst of a mud cake and waterbomb war on a messy class BBQ @ the beach after I had a haircut.. Boy, it was a perfect way of ruining my new haircut.. heart burns.. it was quite an expensive haircut!! from my favourite japanese-salloon!!
It was a nice fight anyway rolleyes.gif My friend smashed some mud cake onto my face and he rubbed it into my nose, someone poured iced-water into my tee from the back and I got attacked by waterbombs from my classmates several times..

RIGHT :
I miss my cousin too.. She's the one in brown-tee.. BTW, this "picture" is actually a Neoprint smile.gif not edited by photoshop..

I've just realised I was wearing the same pants in both pics..
Chiyo
You may be covered in mud, but you look like you were having fun so thats all that counts (don't think you look bad either)

Galorfilinde, you have really wide eyes but thats a plus. You must catch others attention easily.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Jun 2 2006, 08:34 AM) [snapback]404838[/snapback]
I lost the pics of my prom because my computer had totally crashed down sad.gif anyway, here's a pic I made before I was going out. I'm not as pretty as you though

Galorfilinde, you have lovely eyes. Looks very bright and attentive. Pretty. smile.gif

MeLRizA looks like she's having fun. Cute pictures. biggrin.gif
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jun 2 2006, 09:48 AM) [snapback]404886[/snapback]
Galorfilinde, you have lovely eyes. Looks very bright and attentive. Pretty. smile.gif
I agree! And you have a nice smile. smile.gif

MeLRizA: The class barbecue sounds like fun! =D
Galorfilinde
Thank you all so much for the sweet comments ^^

QUOTE(MeLRizA @ Jun 2 2006, 05:11 PM) [snapback]404843[/snapback]

I feel like grabbing your hair.. XD

lol, why? laugh.gif

@ MeLRizA - That mud cake and water fight sounds like fun! And the pic with your cousin is cute smile.gif I think you're very pretty, too. You have a nice smile.
*~vachi~*
So, thatīs how MelRi looks like!! you are so pretty!! and so are you Galorfilinde!! Your hair is cool!!! cool.gif

awww, I want to do that MelRi...I donīt have much fun this days... ph34r.gif

Carnal Malefactor
Melriza is a cutie.

Galorfilinde looks older than her profile indicates...
Galorfilinde
Thanks *~vachi~*!

QUOTE(Void @ Jun 2 2006, 09:00 PM) [snapback]404929[/snapback]

Really? Most people think I'm younger tongue.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Galorinfidie - you look fabolous laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Jun 2 2006, 05:58 PM) [snapback]405049[/snapback]

Thanks *~vachi~*!

QUOTE(Void @ Jun 2 2006, 09:00 PM) [snapback]404929[/snapback]

Really? Most people think I'm younger tongue.gif

You certainly look mature in that photo.
Water Achemist
QUOTE(Void @ May 31 2006, 12:09 PM) [snapback]403891[/snapback]
IPB Image
Crap, I didn't realize there were so many people in this pic. Damn attention whore vultures. The one with the fag in his hand is my friend Andrew. I'm the goofus in the back who got stepped in front of. Don't know who the rest of these fools are, but they sure did smell. laugh.gif

Void looks nice in that picture.
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jun 1 2006, 07:24 PM) [snapback]404543[/snapback]
Ohh, haven't seen Bacon in a while. Still looking good. smile.gif

Volunteered at the Otafest anime convention about 2 weekends ago. There was actually a picture of me in the midst of all that stuff. Here it is, complete with a random stalker acquaintance taking a picture.

Quistis is pretty~!
Carnal Malefactor
No I don't. I look like a total 'tard.
Ailuro
QUOTE(Void @ Jun 2 2006, 06:07 PM) [snapback]405147[/snapback]

You said it. tongue.gif

I'm joking~
MeLRizA
Thanks everyone laugh.gif The party is very fun, but to clea yourself is no fun.. I had mud cake everywhere on my body even on my hair.. tongue.gif

@ Galorfilinde
I love your hair and eye colour! No one in my school dyes that colour, mostly orange-brown or red.. I think your's special XD BTW, how old are you? You look really mature in that picture ^^= and pretty!!
Quistis88
QUOTE(Water Achemist @ Jun 2 2006, 06:52 PM) [snapback]405142[/snapback]
Quistis is pretty~!

I wonder if you even know which one is me. laugh.gif

QUOTE(Void @ Jun 2 2006, 07:07 PM) [snapback]405147[/snapback]

Actually, I wouldn't go as far as to say that. Now that I look at the picture again, it looks kind of cute. huh.gif
Galorfilinde
Aww thank you MeLRizA! You're very kind. I'm 18 now, and it's a recent picture.

@ Quistis - Which one are you then, in that picture?
trecia
i took this -dramatic- pic of me a few years ago (after i discovered my cam had timer)... i esp like this pic of me, well, coz its dramatic... im hoping to be a photographer someday....
Carnal Malefactor
awwww cuuuuuuute! tongue.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Jun 3 2006, 03:24 AM) [snapback]405307[/snapback]

I'm the one with the glasses and the hair draped over her face. tongue.gif Here is a slightly clearer picture at the same event. I'm the one in the red tank top, in case anyone has trouble finding me. tongue.gif

QUOTE(trecia @ Jun 3 2006, 08:09 AM) [snapback]405360[/snapback]
i took this -dramatic- pic of me a few years ago (after i discovered my cam had timer)... i esp like this pic of me, well, coz its dramatic... im hoping to be a photographer someday....

I also think that it is quite cute. smile.gif I like the colors in the picture as well.
MeLRizA
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jun 4 2006, 12:55 AM) [snapback]405406[/snapback]

QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Jun 3 2006, 03:24 AM) [snapback]405307[/snapback]

I'm the one with the glasses and the hair draped over her face. tongue.gif Here is a slightly clearer picture at the same event. I'm the one in the red tank top, in case anyone has trouble finding me. tongue.gif

You're an asian too biggrin.gif I still can't see your face clearly, but you look more like a chinese to me.. the faces in the picture are a little too small..

@ trecia
You're so cute.. I love your eye lashes, they're not too long and not too short, just nice tongue.gif
Ice Blizzard
Everyone here looks very nice laugh.gif
Heres my picture .... http://img275.imageshack.us/img275/1223/dsc007738kf.jpg
Carnal Malefactor
The official pose of the typical American teenager.
Galorfilinde
@ Quistis - I can't really see your face very good on both pictures, but for what I see, I think you're pretty too. Asian girls are often very pretty. I wish I had such pretty dark and smooth hair.

@ Trecia - That's a very nice pic! There's a lot of emotion in it. And, I like your hair! Is that your pic too, on your avatar?

@ Ice Blizzard - That's a nice pic too smile.gif How old are you? You look kinda young

All you guys have such a beautiful and smooth skin!
MeLRizA
@ Ice Blizzard
You sure look pretty young.. I thought you were 14 until I saw your profile.. Are you from Hong Kong? You look like one..

@ Galorfilinde
You can always have my hair and I'll be very happy to have yours too ^^= My hair is dead-straight and pretty black (but a little chocolate-brown under the sun) and no matter how much I thin it to make it curl naturally, it still remains straight.. I LOVE your hair soo much.. May we exchange?
Galorfilinde
MeLRizA - I'd like to have your hair ^^ Your hair is smooth and a great color, mine is frizzy. I've been thinking to dye my hair black, but I'm not sure if it will suit me because I don't have brown eyes. I dont want to look all gothic tongue.gif
*~vachi~*
ohmy.gif I love treciaīs hair!!

and Quistis always looks lovely!!! tongue.gif

thatīs a nice photo Ice Blizzard smile.gif

Toby-Chan
Wanna know the coolest thing ever?

I got an awesome graduation slash birthday present!

With it, I can show you what a morning person I am. I think my hair looks kind of red here. I hope this doesn't mean an age of camwhoring for Toby... ph34r.gif

I had a video clip, but the quality got all effed up on youtube for some reason. :/
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ Jun 3 2006, 10:53 AM) [snapback]405429[/snapback]

Wow ohmy.gif class!!!

Okay I got my hair done today, can anyone notice the difference?

[attachmentid=5813] [attachmentid=5814]
Before After

I look awful in both of them laugh.gif ;;
Carnal Malefactor
ach, geez, did someone open the ark of the covenant? Yikes.
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Void @ Jun 3 2006, 01:15 PM) [snapback]405515[/snapback]

ach, geez, did someone open the ark of the covenant? Yikes.

Well yeah something like that laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
I don't think changing the hair is gonna solve any of your problems.
Sharingan Serpent
I know, it's just it was so much of a mess and my mother kept nagging at me to get it done so I got it done, hey beats putting your hair in a ponytail every morning laugh.gif
Toby-Chan
Wow, the quality sucks... but have a listen to my sexy voice. (Yeah, this is just me testing the video recording.)

Greeneyes- your haircut is pretty cute.
Ailuro
I am amused, Toby. laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
sch-what? blink.gif
Toby-Chan
Schnitzel!
Ailuro
Is that really your everyday, talking voice? Or a super high version just for the test?
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jun 3 2006, 02:20 PM) [snapback]405585[/snapback]

Is that really your everyday, talking voice? Or a super high version just for the test?

rolleyes.gif What do you think?
Quistis88
QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ Jun 3 2006, 11:53 AM) [snapback]405429[/snapback]
QUOTE(Void @ Jun 3 2006, 12:12 PM) [snapback]405432[/snapback]
The official pose of the typical American teenager.

So true, so true. laugh.gif Good pic, though, you're a cute kid. Reminds me of one of my students.

QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Jun 3 2006, 12:17 PM) [snapback]405434[/snapback]
@ Quistis - I can't really see your face very good on both pictures, but for what I see, I think you're pretty too. Asian girls are often very pretty. I wish I had such pretty dark and smooth hair.

Thank you. However, I must disagree on the "Asian girls are often very pretty" part. biggrin.gif I have met a fair share of Asian girls who are . . . not. And if you want a closer look at my face, I shall refer you to the first picture I posted on the forum, which is located here.

QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Jun 3 2006, 01:38 PM) [snapback]405452[/snapback]
and Quistis always looks lovely!!! tongue.gif

Flatterer. tongue.gif

@Greeneyes: Good pics. smile.gif We finally get to see what you look like.

@Toby: The "morning person" pic is now my favorite Toby pic. biggrin.gif And your voice is too smexy for words.
Galorfilinde
@ Quistis - You sure are pretty! That's a nice graduation pic! Mine was so ugly XD And well, most asian girls I know are pretty.

@ Greeneyes Alchemist - I like the new haircut! I think it looks better on you than the previous one

@ Toby-chan - That short vid made me laugh laugh.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Jun 3 2006, 03:14 PM) [snapback]405598[/snapback]

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jun 3 2006, 02:20 PM) [snapback]405585[/snapback]

rolleyes.gif What do you think?

Yeah, well..

... shut up! ph34r.gif
MeLRizA
@ Toby-chan
You look really candid in those pics.. laugh.gif

@ Quistis
ohmy.gif You sure look lovely in that graduation pic.. I like your smile XD

@ Greeneyes Alchemist
I've always thought you have green eyes!! You haircut is soo cute, makes you look much neater than the earlier pic.. My hair was like yours 2 years ago, but its shorter and uglier..

Speaking of haircut.. I took a picture of myself the next morning after BBQ, I miss my tiny spike.. Love the fake curls (they're just wax-tricks on my stupid straight hair) Im still in my PJ anyway..
trecia
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Jun 4 2006, 02:17 AM) [snapback]405434[/snapback]

@ Trecia - That's a very nice pic! There's a lot of emotion in it. And, I like your hair! Is that your pic too, on your avatar?

yeah, thats me on my avatar. i just put a fake tattoo on my cheek... i actually had to look for a pic of me that i looked presentable, not the kind where people would barf upon my image or the one screaming "hey look at my pic!" since all of you looked so pretty in your pix... laugh.gif smile.gif
Toby-Chan
Trecia, don't put yourself down so much. You're such a lovely young lady. smile.gif

Okay, so I know since these are pictures I took, they should be in the photography thread, but my little sister is adorable, and deserves a spot in this thread, so nyah nyah. I'm still debating on whether or not to use some of the photographs I've taken on DeviantArt, since it's way overdone there, and I don't want my other 'real' art to be drowned out.

Here's a cute little sequence of expressions. And here's her being the treehugger she is. (It runs in the family. biggrin.gif)

And, to keep it on topic, she took a picture of me as well. (We were just out walking. There are a lot of woods nearby, so we were pretty much next door. It was a quick impulsive thing to run outside and take pictures, so I was barefoot there. XD)

Dang, I have so many pictures now. Digital cameras are the awesome.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I've missed alot here so I'm being lazy and only going back one page.
But I do have to say nice metal head pictures there Bacon.
QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ Jun 3 2006, 10:53 AM) [snapback]405429[/snapback]

Cute. biggrin.gif You have a good slouch going.
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Jun 3 2006, 12:56 PM) [snapback]405478[/snapback]

With it, I can show you what a morning person

That needs to go to the caption thread. laugh.gif
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Jun 3 2006, 01:13 PM) [snapback]405509[/snapback]

Okay I got my hair done today, can anyone notice the difference?

It looks cute. Don't take this the wrong way but it's kind of a Ramones do. tongue.gif
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Jun 3 2006, 01:30 PM) [snapback]405543[/snapback]

Wow, the quality sucks... but have a listen to my sexy voice. (Yeah, this is just me testing the video recording.)

Sure I'll have some.
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Jun 4 2006, 02:49 PM) [snapback]405942[/snapback]

Here's a cute little sequence of expressions. And here's her being the treehugger she is. (It runs in the family. biggrin.gif)

And, to keep it on topic, she took a picture of me as well. (We were just out walking. There are a lot of woods nearby, so we were pretty much next door. It was a quick impulsive thing to run outside and take pictures, so I was barefoot there. XD)

I'm quite jealous of your sisters hair. And Toby, don't ever tell me you have a gut ever again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.