Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Apr 6 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]375582[/snapback]

Haha, so slick I don't even know how to comment on it.

laugh.gif
Toby-Chan
Don't forget, Aily, Bacon's a boy! And boys with only ever want to get into your pants. Ever.

So don't succumb to his wicked flirtatious wiles.
Carnal Malefactor
LMAO!
Yes, that's true. sad.gif
Le Monkey
lol.. there are some guys who only want to be friends.. XD XD
they are a rare breed.. and most normally gay.. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Only time a guy will want to be 'just friends' with a girl is if she's

A] In an obviously inextricable long-term relationship that he knows about and respects [rare]
B] Fat [more common]
C] Looks like something that crawled out of R'lyeh [more common still]
MonsterEnvy
QUOTE(Void @ Apr 6 2006, 06:42 PM) [snapback]375720[/snapback]

A] In an obviously inextricable long-term relationship that he knows about and respects [rare]
B] Fat [more common]

Then again, there are some girls that are worthwhile as frineds but become boring and uncomfortable as girlfriends...

And, some girls who are just not good girlfriend material, for some reason or another that has to do with mental makeup, not physical...

(yay! Phn'glui M'gl wna'f, Cthulhu R'lyeh Wgha Nagl Ftaghn!)
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Void @ Apr 6 2006, 07:42 PM) [snapback]375720[/snapback]

B] Fat [more common]

dry.gif I feel offended by that comment, though not by you. Offended by the entire male race.
Carnal Malefactor
...we're not a race... blink.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Void @ Apr 6 2006, 04:42 PM) [snapback]375720[/snapback]

B] Fat [more common]

Hey that's how girls think too. laugh.gif

So, you're saying you would pass up a woman if she wasn't physically attractive enough for you even you two clicked on every level?
Carnal Malefactor
Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
That's a damn shame Bacon.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Apr 6 2006, 10:12 PM) [snapback]375743[/snapback]

Would you sleep with someone you weren't physically attracted to?
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I've gone out with a few men who's personallity far outweighed their physical appearance.

So, in a way. Yes.
A great looking guy can be a slopy lover as well.
Carnal Malefactor
See, I think there's a fine line that determines whether someone is a love interest or just a friend. And in a lot of ways, that line is based on physical attraction. Unfortunately, personality doesn't make li'l Bacon move.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Apr 6 2006, 08:12 PM) [snapback]375743[/snapback]

See what I'm sayin'? dry.gif That's part of why I'm so offended. By the shallow stupidity of it all.

I gotta question. What if she's got the body but not the face?
Carnal Malefactor
It's not so much shallow as it is biological. Men have a certain 'imperative' that prevents them from mating with women simply on the basis of their having a good personality. It's sad but true. If the physical attraction isn't there [and I fully realize that beauty is in the beholder's eye], then the drive to reproduce doesn't exist.
mei_tenshi
The prospect of possibly producing more males who think that way makes mei not want to reproduce.

*hasn't commented on Endora's picture yet! ohmy.gif* You look great with the shoelace! It certainly makes you pop out picture pop from the background. smile.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Apr 6 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]375782[/snapback]

The prospect of possibly producing more males who think that way makes mei not want to reproduce.

Oh, for god's sake, don't act like you women are so high 'n' mighty! rolleyes.gif
Toby-Chan
So is this why 'relationships' don't tend to work out? Because men fail to see them as relationships at all and only consider the sexual aspect?

blink.gif
Carnal Malefactor
In a manner of speaking... Relationships fail because there are so many superficial people [not just men] who get into them not realizing that their partner is intellectually and emotionally incompatible with them.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
....And this brings us right back to looks vs substance.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Apr 6 2006, 05:20 PM) [snapback]375613[/snapback]
Don't forget, Aily, Bacon's a boy! And boys with only ever want to get into your pants. Ever.

*nod nod* That's what mommy says. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Void @ Apr 6 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]375615[/snapback]
LMAO!
Yes, that's true. sad.gif

Well, now, what girl doesn't like an honest man?

Oh, wait. What mommy says.

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Apr 6 2006, 09:06 PM) [snapback]375782[/snapback]

laugh.gif

This whole looks vs. substance thing . . . here are my $0.02. While looks are also an important aspect, it is not the most important. However, I must admit that if I were to meet someone with a great personality but looks absolutely terrible, I probably wouldn't want to be with him. Not just because my own mother would kill me if I did, but because, depending on how far you take the relationship, you're not going to want to look at something that doesn't please your eyes for the rest of your life, so I'd at least try to make sure the person I end up with won't be terribly ugly, but I'm not saying that he has to look like some swim-wear model either.
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Void @ Apr 6 2006, 08:09 PM) [snapback]375787[/snapback]
Oh, for god's sake, don't act like you women are so high 'n' mighty! rolleyes.gif
You mean we're not? ohmy.gif

tongue.gif

You know, if people only copulated if their partner were physically attractive, we wouldn't have the population problem that we do now.
Carnal Malefactor
...blame alcohol.

...and Catholicism.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
But remember everybody, looks are only temporary.
asunder
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Apr 6 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]375821[/snapback]

This whole looks vs. substance thing . . . here are my $0.02. While looks are also an important aspect, it is not the most important. However, I must admit that if I were to meet someone with a great personality but looks absolutely terrible, I probably wouldn't want to be with him. Not just because my own mother would kill me if I did, but because, depending on how far you take the relationship, you're not going to want to look at something that doesn't please your eyes for the rest of your life, so I'd at least try to make sure the person I end up with won't be terribly ugly, but I'm not saying that he has to look like some swim-wear model either.

The same is also true for the opposite side of the coin. If you end up marrying your significant other, as they age...their beauty will fade. This by the way is known as ugly people's revenge. In the end, you'll probably end up spending more time talking to each other (think of how many meals you'd eat together over the course of the rest of your life)...seriously if your significant other doesn't meet your intellectual/emotional criteria, you'll eventually end up being frustrated and things will fall apart. I'd rather find someone who meets certain mental and emotional requirements first, before evaluating their outer beauty. For example: I'd look for honesty, humor, modesty, and not being selfish.
mei_tenshi
Thank you, asu, for restoring some of mei's faith in the male population. smile.gif

Now, will someone get this back on topic with a picture?
Quistis88
QUOTE(asu)
The same is also true for the opposite side of the coin. If you end up marrying your significant other, as they age...their beauty will fade. This by the way is known as ugly people's revenge. In the end, you'll probably end up spending more time talking to each other (think of how many meals you'd eat together over the course of the rest of your life)...seriously if your significant other doesn't meet your intellectual/emotional criteria, you'll eventually end up being frustrated and things will fall apart. I'd rather find someone who meets certain mental and emotional requirements first, before evaluating their outer beauty. For example: I'd look for honesty, humor, modesty, and not being selfish.

Precisely. That is not to say that appearances should not need to be taken in account, just that facets of personality should definitely take priority over that.

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Apr 6 2006, 11:10 PM) [snapback]375831[/snapback]

Uhh, maybe I'll have one up soon? Remember those red leather pants I got for Christmas? I'm getting them altered, and I should be getting them back soon, so I'll take a picture then for Toby and Thieves. wink.gif Not sure how to fulfil the latter's request of having a revealing top to go with it though. I doubt I have anything like that.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Apr 6 2006, 08:10 PM) [snapback]375831[/snapback]

Ask and ye shall recieve.
Oh cute kitty!! ohmy.gif
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Void @ Apr 6 2006, 08:09 PM) [snapback]375787[/snapback]

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Apr 6 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]375782[/snapback]

Look who's talking about being high and might Bacon...

Have you ever heard that it's not the outside but the inside that counts? Please if you must argue about that then please go to another topic and OPEN ONE!!!! mad.gif (Calms down after outburst)

Toby - Chan
- Yes exactly that I would have to agree with take Toby's advice Aliy cause I know how it feels

Oh and Envy lil mini skirt that picture is so adorable
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Apr 6 2006, 10:51 PM) [snapback]375838[/snapback]
Oh cute kitty!! ohmy.gif
Kitty! Cute! ohmy.gif mei at first thought the puppy was real...and attached to the kitty's chin. XD
Slashrose1010
The green eyes look amazing on your cat. They almost look like stones. Very nice picture.

Ailuro
Looks like the kitty version of red eye. tongue.gif
Elderberry
EKE with Face Paint (2006 Edition) mellow.gif
Carnal Malefactor
You look like you're about to stab someone. laugh.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Awww that's so great...you look cool with that face paint Eke laugh.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Void @ Apr 9 2006, 12:56 PM) [snapback]376766[/snapback]
What!? Someone said that last time, too! blink.giflaugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Apr 9 2006, 01:03 PM) [snapback]376770[/snapback]

QUOTE(Void @ Apr 9 2006, 12:56 PM) [snapback]376766[/snapback]
What!? Someone said that last time, too! blink.giflaugh.gif

Well, then it has to be true!
Sharingan Serpent
I don't think that you look like you were going to stab someone EKE... laugh.gif

I thought you were one of those army commandos for a second there...
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Apr 6 2006, 10:51 PM) [snapback]375838[/snapback]

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Apr 6 2006, 08:10 PM) [snapback]375831[/snapback]

Oh cute kitty!! ohmy.gif

KITTY!!!!
*Melts

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Apr 9 2006, 09:55 AM) [snapback]376765[/snapback]

lol, I agree with Bacon here Mei, you do look scary..
*Hides in tree
darkangelslayer
QUOTE(le monkey @ Apr 9 2006, 04:57 PM) [snapback]377152[/snapback]
*Hides in tree
But that one with the knife is so much scarier! ohmy.gif
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(le monkey @ Apr 9 2006, 04:57 PM) [snapback]377152[/snapback]
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Apr 9 2006, 09:55 AM) [snapback]376765[/snapback]
*Hides in tree
That there's EKE, le monkey. tongue.gif

Yes, yes, EKE looks intent on some sort of mischief.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Apr 9 2006, 10:55 AM) [snapback]376765[/snapback]

Wow, that needs to be in the Member Captions thread. laugh.gif EKE looks great, even when she's about to give out some stabby action.
Elderberry
You peoples....XD

Sheesh, and I even went through the trouble of taking such a dorky picture last Saturday *just* for this forum...sleep.gif

Yarr, teeth~ >D
mei_tenshi
EKE is so cute! What's the occasion?
asunder
I don't see where you're hiding the knife? Hope you had fun =D.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Apr 8 2006, 05:42 PM) [snapback]376575[/snapback]

Looks like the kitty version of red eye. tongue.gif

It is!
Since cats can see at night their eyes reflect a different color. I wonder if they see in green tinted night vision.
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Apr 9 2006, 07:55 AM) [snapback]376765[/snapback]

You look like you're ready to hit the football field. RWAARR!!! mad.gif laugh.gif
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Apr 10 2006, 04:55 PM) [snapback]377900[/snapback]

You peoples....XD

Sheesh, and I even went through the trouble of taking such a dorky picture last Saturday *just* for this forum...sleep.gif

Yarr, teeth~ >D

Oh you looks so cute and I think this is the first time I've seen you smile. You look quite lovely EKE. biggrin.gif
Celestial Shadow
Dunno what other piccies I missed, but I love EKE's pics. I love her expression in the first one. She looks like she's going to kick someone's arse XD and she's very pretty in the last biggrin.gif
Quistis88
Very nice, EKE. ohmy.gif Cute dress, too. It looks lovely on you. smile.gif
Slashrose1010
That is a good pic of you in a dress. Tch, and don't say it is dorky. I look 50 times dorkier when I smile, which is why I hate smiling.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.