Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Carnal Malefactor
'Their'? I only see one...
Scar-San
That is my little niece smile.gif

And the second one is me laugh.gif İ'm looking like WTF tongue.gif

third one is me too biggrin.gif
Toby-Chan
Aaah! I love babies! They're amazing! They're like little pudgy malformed minihumans.

(Ha. Cute doggie, Anshi. Where are you?)
Sharingan Serpent
Aaaagh (Can't hold in happiness) AWWW THEIR SO CUTE laugh.gif You look so adorable Scar - San wub.gif I remembered when I saw Kirsty, Skye and Blair the first time
Scar-San
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Mar 23 2006, 03:01 AM) [snapback]367336[/snapback]

Aaah! I love babies! They're amazing! They're like little pudgy malformed minihumans.

laugh.gif interesting imitation
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Scar-San @ Mar 22 2006, 05:04 PM) [snapback]367339[/snapback]

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Mar 23 2006, 03:01 AM) [snapback]367336[/snapback]

laugh.gif interesting imitation

I don't believe 'imitation' is quite the word you're searching for. But really, that is part of what's awesome about babies, and unfortunately the reason so many people think babies are ugly. At least it's a slightly creative way of saying it.

*Flails* Thar sho kyoooot!! o>_<o
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Anshi @ Mar 22 2006, 04:28 PM) [snapback]367308[/snapback]

*breaks up all madness and posts a pic*

Feel teh softness >D
Ha, am I the only one to know the beauty of Anshi? I never want her to post her pic; if Bacon found something bad to say about my angel I should think you'd be seeing me in jail within the next year.

I'd post a random pic or two that I took today, but I don't wanna get in an fight with Bacon.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ Mar 22 2006, 06:41 PM) [snapback]367369[/snapback]

QUOTE(Anshi @ Mar 22 2006, 04:28 PM) [snapback]367308[/snapback]

Feel teh softness >D
Ha, am I the only one to know the beauty of Anshi? I never want her to post her pic; if Bacon found something bad to say about my angel I should think you'd be seeing me in jail within the next year.

I'd post a random pic or two that I took today, but I don't wanna get in an fight with Bacon.

ph34r.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Mar 22 2006, 03:28 PM) [snapback]367308[/snapback]

Feel teh softness >D

Teh Cuteness!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif cool.gif

@ Bacon Be scared, very scared... O.o...
Do not tempt Celes' Wrath I thinks!
edsgirl
Too much cuteness!! I feel the urge to pinch the crap out of my son now. Look what you've done! tongue.gif

Anshi your doggy is so purty! Miyuki now has an official cuteness rival!
Le Monkey
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Mar 22 2006, 05:38 PM) [snapback]367426[/snapback]

lol, I would normally agree.. but.. Miyuki wins hands down! biggrin.gif
Zarpia
I knew he was all about looks...how sad...

anyway, Grenny - ohmy.gif you look like one of my cousins! and you are cute^^

Scar-san - Baby pictures! cute! cute! tongue.gif

Anshi - You have the cuties dog ever!!!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Mar 22 2006, 07:38 PM) [snapback]367426[/snapback]

Too much cuteness!! I feel the urge to pinch the crap out of my son now. Look what you've done! tongue.gif

We'll see about that!

Le Monkey
*I can see this dog argument going a long way*
why dont you create a new topic for it in SC, have the best pic of each dog and get people to vote, ^^

Then we can see how many people will vote properly! (Miyuki)
biggrin.gif
Toby-Chan
D'aaaw~!

That last pic of Miyuki is in a fuzzy light that reminds me of those fluffy lens filters Actresses always used to be filmed with in old movies. I love old movies, but those sometimes bug me. Yes, yes, we all know you're a beautiful star, now quit it with every angle being a flattering glamour shot already!
Zarpia
QUOTE(le monkey @ Mar 22 2006, 06:52 PM) [snapback]367440[/snapback]

*I can see this dog argument going a long way*
why dont you create a new topic for it in SC, have the best pic of each dog and get people to vote, ^^

Then we can see how many people will vote properly! (Miyuki)
biggrin.gif

nah! we need to see more pics about "anshi" and the cute thinks she can do wink.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Yeah, I wanna see Anshi too. ohmy.gif

Hah!

I have something that will over-cute your dogs.

Behold!
Choo Choo Bear in his nappy!
Zarpia
^ OMG! ohmy.gif is sooooo cute! Choo Choo wins! wub.gif
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(Void @ Mar 22 2006, 04:49 PM) [snapback]367438[/snapback]

QUOTE(edsgirl @ Mar 22 2006, 07:38 PM) [snapback]367426[/snapback]

We'll see about that!

CUTE!!! Does my dog at least get the senior vote? sad.gif

IPB Image
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Mar 22 2006, 08:39 PM) [snapback]367488[/snapback]

Yeah, I wanna see Anshi too. ohmy.gif

Hah!

I have something that will over-cute your dogs.

Behold!
Choo Choo Bear in his nappy!

Oh... My... God!! Too cute! I wanna pet your kitty :/
Envy's lil' miniskirt
That can be taken many ways Slash. laugh.gif

Not that you didn't know that already.
Slashrose1010
I was tempted to say it the other way, but I am sure EKE, Quissy and Celes would scold me for saying it XP

The point is, your cat is adorable tongue.gif it almost makes me want to get another one. I am currently petless.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Thank you Slash.

He is really cute, it's part of his defense when he's bad. tongue.gif

Think you might get another critter soon?
Le Monkey
AWWWW!!! wub.gif Cuteness on the last 5 pages is HUGE!! ohmy.gif
I want a cat!! I cant have one.. :'(
*Strokes imaginary Cat..
thats what I have to do.. thats right.. pretened.. :'(

Lol @ Slashy
Carnal Malefactor
MOAR! biggrin.gif
Slashrose1010
I don't think so. I am pretty content without a cat right now. I love having one for cuddling and such, but I absolutely dread cleaning litterboxes. Maybe when I can afford one of those automatic cleaning ones I shall get another cat tongue.gif
darkangelslayer
QUOTE(Void @ Mar 22 2006, 03:41 PM) [snapback]367323[/snapback]
awwwww. doggie sleepy?
No, actually he was very wide awake. He seemed quite shocked to have a camera in his face laugh.gif.

And his name is Tor for those who don't know :]
QUOTE(Scheles @ Mar 22 2006, 04:41 PM) [snapback]367369[/snapback]
Aw, so deadly and threatening. You like me that much? wub.gif tongue.gif
QUOTE(Void @ Mar 22 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]367438[/snapback]
We'll see about that!
Oh it's on! XD

@mini- I have a kitty too! biggrin.gif
@Smoke- You're dog doesn't seem that old; looks like he/she in good shape. His/Her fur looks really soft...
Zarpia
wub.gif is so cute, you just want to hug it!
Ailuro
QUOTE(Scar-San @ Mar 22 2006, 10:05 AM) [snapback]367223[/snapback]

Hey İ'm from Turkey but my ancestors are Circassian (a tribe from Caucasus. so İ'm Caucasian) and you should see Circassian girls. They are famous with their beauty:)

Gah! Why'd you have to ruin it!
But no, Turks are actually pretty short, the ones I know are at least. And I don't really know very many awesomely attractive male Turks. So I'm throwing my theory out for now. tongue.gif
Souji
My kitty can kick all your pet's booties with it's astonishing cuteness!!!!!! (Says in Michael Buffer voice) Low and behold, the lightweight champion of the wooooooooorrrrlllddddddd!!! Phoooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeniiiiiiiiixxxxxxxx!!!

Souji's pussy

I have another smaller kitty but I couldn't get the pictures to load so you'll have to wait to see her. Phoenix is a boy by the way.
Zarpia
O-M-G! I want that kitty!!!!! I have never seen so many cute animal is one day, I think I will faint soon.
Carnal Malefactor
That's an adorable pose! happy.gif

ANd this is coming from someone who generally dislikes cats.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Just had to use the P word didn't you? laugh.gif

That's some pretty stiff competition, the cute in your cat is very strong.

Let's see if you can handle this!
Slashrose1010
OMG, Souji, such a cute cat.

Aww, the rolled up ball is so cute. I loved it when my cat would curl up in a ball when I was sleeping. I would try not to move much so he would stay there. My legs got sweaty after awhile, though laugh.gif
Souji
-Stumbles back due to the cat's cuteness- The combination of a beautiful coat and cute paws seems almost unbeatable...but you have forced me to use my secret weapon...come forth my dear Koneko!!! (sorry if they're too big but I dunno how to make em small or li nks)

http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/8138/ko...wifey3lg.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

My girlfriend/fiance is holding her but the look on her face is as cute as can be!

IPB Image

There she is waking up, with some slight modifications of co urse..;D..;D...;D! So take that!
Celestial Shadow
Oh my gawd, I think I'm seriously dying from cuteness here. This has turned into the friggin' pet pictures thread.

QUOTE(Dahling)
Aw, so deadly and threatening. You like me that much? wub.gif tongue.gif
Of course sweetie biggrin.gif In fact, if you're ever to post your picture, let's both talk about it first. I need to have my weapons ready.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
The cute......it's overwhelming.....can't take...much...more.

It's hard to outcute a little kuroneko like that. Consider yourself lucky I don't have a scanner or else I would have to bust out with Mollys baby pictures of when she liked to be kettle cat. laugh.gif
Zarpia
I shall post some pics of my "amarillo" cat when he was little wub.gif , now he is so fat XD

IPB Image
Carnal Malefactor
blahhh. that cat reminds me of my uncle's old cat, that died last year. He was a nutjob. I hated him. dry.gif
Zarpia
so? Mine is now a nutjob.IPB Image
Souji
El gato amarillo esta bonito! It's cute, it is, and Evny's Miniskirt, I have no scanner either! Otherwise I'd be forced to...well I only have one baby picture of myself...so I would lose..v__v...Though..I was cuter than all Gerber babies, I would stand a chance with my one pic!
Ailuro
QUOTE(Void @ Mar 22 2006, 07:54 PM) [snapback]367625[/snapback]

blahhh. that cat reminds me of my uncle's old cat, that died last year. He was a nutjob. I hated him. dry.gif

Aw, then you probably won't like my cat. sad.gif
Zarpia
But I will. biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Alex!

The neighborhood bouncer. Just look at that chubby tummy!

Alex again!

...Daww. He even has a soft side.

But seriously, this cat is super mellow. I can do just about anything to him and he'll just shrug it off. He's never bitten or scratched any member of my family. tongue.gif

Sorry for the blurriness. My camera has some weird settings on that I can't change.

--Edit--
Aww, man. They're too big.
Zarpia
ohmy.gif such cute cat aily wub.gif

wants to post more amarillo pics
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 22 2006, 11:05 PM) [snapback]367635[/snapback]
Alex again!

A little -too- soft, if you ask me. Check that pic again. wink.gif
Slashrose1010
Haha tongue.gif

Awww *pets Alex* I used to have an orange kitten. That was the fattest cat I had. The rest disobey me and inherit my family's lean-gene, somehow... Tigger was still the cutest cat I will ever have, though. I loved that cat to death sad.gif
Toby-Chan
Man, I feel so left out, not having any pets. Though Mom did mention that we might be able to get a chicken. That would be wicked awesome.

The closest thing I have to a cute pet is my little sister. So I'll boast about her, Skating and Being a boy.

(She's so gonna kill me for putting up her pictures.)
Ailuro
QUOTE(Void @ Mar 22 2006, 08:36 PM) [snapback]367661[/snapback]

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 22 2006, 11:05 PM) [snapback]367635[/snapback]
Alex again!

A little -too- soft, if you ask me. Check that pic again. wink.gif

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a mouse for a friend. laugh.gif
Quistis88
So . . . many . . . cute . . . cats . . . *swoons*

Toby, your sister is almost as cute as you are. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.