Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
edsgirl
QUOTE(Kyros @ Dec 4 2005, 06:41 PM) [snapback]324349[/snapback]

Hehe a lot of people tend to notice my eyes the second they look at my pic. Most of them ask if it's cuz of contacts, and they're uberjealous when I tell them I've never needed glasses or contacts. I heart my natural eye color hehe ^^ Oh yeah, that's either my phone or my friend's (looks kinda like mine).

* Flips Kyros off for rubbing it in*
tongue.gif

@EKE: I think this is the first time I actually saw your face! ohmy.gif It's very lovely, you should show it off more often. smile.gif
@Toby: Nice. Unfortunately we still have a lot of mullet victims here in Kentucky. sad.gif When will they let go?
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Boss Ladyl @ Dec 5 2005, 06:40 AM) [snapback]324737[/snapback]
@Toby: Nice. Unfortunately we still have a lot of mullet victims here in Kentucky. sad.gif When will they let go?

I thought Zombie's hair looked like it needed a little trimming... >_>;;. More salons ought to provide that service for humanity.

@EKE- wub.gif
zombie
Thanks Toby. But its grow a lot more since that picture was taken.
And because people piss me off about having a ponytail, it stays
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(zombie @ Dec 5 2005, 12:54 PM) [snapback]324805[/snapback]

Thanks Toby. But its grow a lot more since that picture was taken.
And because people piss me off about having a ponytail, it stays

Well, while I can kind of understand where you're coming from with that attitude, you're not really doing yourself a favor by being so belligerent just because people don't like it.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(EKE-kun @ Dec 4 2005, 09:07 PM) [snapback]324490[/snapback]

Eh, the quality of this photo is kind of lousy, but it's the only one I have that isn't completely blurred beyond recognition....mellow.gif

EKE wears jeans for the one and only time in the next 25 years....>D

I swear you look different everytime I see you (For the first time I can see your height!)...Jeans is like the only thing I wear mellow.gif

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Dec 4 2005, 09:51 PM) [snapback]324515[/snapback]

QUOTE(zombie @ Dec 4 2005, 04:42 PM) [snapback]324114[/snapback]

>.>

tongue.gif
laugh.gif That sign again...

QUOTE(Rainy @ Dec 5 2005, 06:40 AM) [snapback]324737[/snapback]

@EKE: I think this is the first time I actually saw your face! ohmy.gif It's very lovely, you should show it off more often. smile.gif

Where have you been? Must I go find my stalker pics? tongue.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Dec 5 2005, 09:04 PM) [snapback]325015[/snapback]

QUOTE(Rainy @ Dec 5 2005, 06:40 AM) [snapback]324737[/snapback]

Where have you been? Must I go find my stalker pics? tongue.gif

I must have been lost in the woods or something. You may find them, oh great stalker. I think in exchange for my evil training, you can train me in the arts of professional stalking.
biggrin.gif

...oboetenai? huh.gif
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Dec 5 2005, 07:07 PM) [snapback]325051[/snapback]

laugh.gif I don't think there IS an art to it. Here though, an EKE-kun gallery tongue.gif

Thou art a great stalker indeed! ohmy.gif *bows*

EKE: ph34r.gif~! *...alters post...*
Chiyo
Xmas Ball

I hate wearing glasses, but I still had fun.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Dec 7 2005, 11:54 AM) [snapback]325655[/snapback]

Xmas Ball

Chiyo! You are sooo lovely! ohmy.gif
mei_tenshi
I agree! Your dress is beautiful! And your glasses add a nice touch of sophistication.
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Dec 7 2005, 12:54 PM) [snapback]325655[/snapback]

Xmas Ball

I love you with your glasses XP Very nice picture indeed ^^
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I think you look very nice and your dress is lovely! ohmy.gif

I wish I had a winter ball to go to. sad.gif
edsgirl
You look very sexy Chiyo! smile.gif And the glasses are a nice touch.
Quistis88
Chiyo is so pretty. ohmy.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Sorry, but Chiyo just looks like Ed Begley Jr. in drag in that pic. The lighting just isn't very flattering.
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 7 2005, 03:16 PM) [snapback]325780[/snapback]

Sorry, but Chiyo just looks like Ed Begley Jr. in drag in that pic. The lighting just isn't very flattering.

OMG rotflmao! *shakes head*
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Smoke Alchemist @ Dec 7 2005, 06:19 PM) [snapback]325782[/snapback]

QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 7 2005, 03:16 PM) [snapback]325780[/snapback]

OMG rotflmao! *shakes head*

I hate to sound like a dick [well... not really... there are times when I relish it] but yah... her face doesn't look very good in that photo.

But It's definitely the photographer's fault, because she looked much better in the cosplay pics. smile.gif
darkangelslayer
Nice edit Bacon laugh.gif .

I agree with everyone else Chiyo; you look very nice in your dress and the glasses add a certain aura of sophistication.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Dec 7 2005, 06:36 PM) [snapback]325794[/snapback]
the glasses add a certain aura of sophistication.[/color]

Yes... sophisticated like Ed Begley Jr. laugh.gif
Chiyo
Wow, thank you so much to everyone (but Bacon). Its no wonder I love this place.

I kid Bacon, but I guess I'd prefer it if I knew who this guy was (especially if I stole his face)
Le Monkey
Lol.. the pics are not wonderfully acrurate tho.. laugh.gif
She dose look alot better in person, I ashure you people, ^^

And I so wIsh I could spell!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(le monkey @ Dec 7 2005, 06:54 PM) [snapback]325814[/snapback]

That should be your Xmas wish.
Chiyo
Oi, Mr Bacon sir, I just looked up who Ed Begley Jr is and quite frankly I do not see it myself. If other people do thats a different matter but remind me to be quite miffed at you until....tomorrow perhaps when caring has worn off.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Dec 7 2005, 07:30 PM) [snapback]325848[/snapback]

Oi, Mr Bacon sir, I just looked up who Ed Begley Jr is and quite frankly I do not see it myself. If other people do thats a different matter but remind me to be quite miffed at you until....tomorrow perhaps when caring has worn off.

You know, I knew Begley wasn't the guy I was thinking of, but I put his name down anyway, because it was the first that sprang to mind. In any case, you remind me of some celebrity... male...
~FMAgurl~

Xmas Ball

Well I think you look very pretty, Chiyo. This is the first time I've seen a picture of you. I love your dress happy.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 7 2005, 04:56 PM) [snapback]325818[/snapback]

QUOTE(le monkey @ Dec 7 2005, 06:54 PM) [snapback]325814[/snapback]

That should be your Xmas wish.

Oh no, I have better wishes than that to make!

QUOTE(Chiyo @ Dec 7 2005, 05:30 PM) [snapback]325848[/snapback]

Aww, he dosnt mean it, I think.. welll actually.. he dose.. *_*
Ignore me.. lol
japaneseobesession
I took a picture of...
...my Christmas shoes o.o

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/DN_.../Kittyboots.jpg
kitty boots are adorable, huh? <3
Fan_Alchemist

Xmas Ball

Chi, you're so pretty.

I'll try to find a decent picture of myself.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Le monkey
We have spell check now dude! biggrin.gif
So your christmas wish kind of came true.

QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 7 2005, 04:33 PM) [snapback]325851[/snapback]

QUOTE(Chiyo @ Dec 7 2005, 07:30 PM) [snapback]325848[/snapback]

You know, I knew Begley wasn't the guy I was thinking of, but I put his name down anyway, because it was the first that sprang to mind. In any case, you remind me of some celebrity... male...

Bacon she does not look like any celebrity male. All I could see of Ed Begley in her are the glasses and maybe the fact that they are both blonde. laugh.gif

Also, something I noticed while looking at the pic again. Chiyo, When you're wearing a beautiful dress like that and having your picture taken remember to stand up straight. smile.gif

*Stage mom mode off*

japaneseobesession

Cute kitty boots! ohmy.gif
Chiyo
laugh.gif Yea I didn't notice until the pictures came out, but that was a real corset (corset and skirt) and it stuck out at the front like that anyway. You should try breathing in one of those things rolleyes.gif

And I agree, cute kittie shoes, I wanted to steal my friends kitty shoes but I have stupidly small feet so they wouldn't fit.
Le Monkey
Lol, I didn't notice the spell checker, I have yet to try it on my 56K connection tho.. Arg..

But it works fine on 2.8MB.. heh
Also I like the kitty boots, Verry cat like supprisingly! wink.gif

*Presses spell checker*
*It Spell checks*
Did It work?
japaneseobesession
QUOTE(le monkey @ Dec 9 2005, 11:54 AM) [snapback]326659[/snapback]

Lol, I didn't notice the spell checker, I have yet to try it on my 56K connection tho.. Arg..

But it works fine on 2.8MB.. heh
Also I like the kitty boots, Verry cat like supprisingly! wink.gif

*Presses spell checker*
*It Spell checks*
Did It work?

I don't think the spell-check really worked o.o

very and surprisingly are like...

..spelled incorrectly...
zombie
Iím the one in white
Chiyo
Wow, where was that taken Zombie?
zombie
Flinders Rangers South Australia. Near the end of 2000.
Kyros
That place looks awesome ^^
zombie
It was
Edit: more on the Flinders Rangers
IPB Image
ELRC
ehhh, i havent been to the forums in a while, so its been fun seeing all the pics of the whickettt cool people here, i just bought a full metal hoodie and now im all proud of it, needless to say, im le lame......

IPB Image
one day i told my parents to paint the kitchen neon green, guess what they did!!
IPB Image
hehe, my cat doodies tail as he is trying to get in the picture......

please dont make fun of me, sad.gif
ohh to the addition of clothes, i have full metal alchemist shoes too, pics later on those, they are sweeeet
Chiyo
(heh I have a tattoo, like I can make fun)

Actually I want your hoodie....gimmie....gimmie now!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I dig your neon green kitchen and that hoodie is cool.
Slashrose1010
You look like my friend if he had darker skin, longer, shaggier hair and liked FMA mellow.gif You wouldn't happen to like Dream Theater, Metallica, and Nirvana would you? '_'
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(ELRC @ Dec 12 2005, 05:04 AM) [snapback]328465[/snapback]

ehhh, i havent been to the forums in a while, so its been fun seeing all the pics of the whickettt cool people here, i just bought a full metal hoodie and now im all proud of it, needless to say, im le lame......

IPB Image
one day i told my parents to paint the kitchen neon green, guess what they did!!
IPB Image
hehe, my cat doodies tail as he is trying to get in the picture......

please dont make fun of me, sad.gif
ohh to the addition of clothes, i have full metal alchemist shoes too, pics later on those, they are sweeeet

You dress like poseurs dress.
You pose like poseurs pose.
japaneseobesession
I love your hoodie +_+

your shoes wouldn't happen to look like these, would they? o.o
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 12 2005, 05:11 PM) [snapback]328597[/snapback]

Yes, becaus a shirt and a pose totally show the inner workings of a human being's mind and indicate what they are trying to be that they are not.

The term 'poseur' has become little more than a silly ephitet with which the accuser boosts his or her own ego. I see no merit to such an erroneous accusation.

Lol, labels.

QUOTE(japaneseobesession @ Dec 12 2005, 05:15 PM) [snapback]328601[/snapback]
your shoes wouldn't happen to look like these, would they? o.o

... Icky.
Quistis88
Regarding the hoodie, it looks neat, but you'd think they'd have printed the logo on the sleeve right side up.

Regarding the shoes . . . eww. Just . . . eww.

mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 12 2005, 05:29 PM) [snapback]328668[/snapback]

Regarding the hoodie, it looks neat, but you'd think they'd have printed the logo on the sleeve right side up.

Maybe it's so the wearer will have an easier time reading it? Or the intended style is for the wearer to keep their arms up at all times?

[/not being serious]

On the shoes: ..."skater" shoes...?
Quistis88
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Dec 12 2005, 06:33 PM) [snapback]328670[/snapback]
Maybe it's so the wearer will have an easier time reading it? Or the intended style is for the wearer to keep their arms up at all times?

[/not being serious]

I pondered about that, too. If it's for the wearer to see, then it's like they're making the product appealing to loners or people who don't go places where there are other people. If it's for the wearer to keep their arms up, then they're trying to start a cult where people walk around with their arm up in a victory pose.

. . . yeah, I don't know.

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Dec 12 2005, 06:33 PM) [snapback]328670[/snapback]
On the shoes: ..."skater" shoes...?

I also pondered about that. Thought they might be either made for those OMG-im-a-kool-sk8ter-boi kids, or those shoes with the little wheels in the heels. But those are called "heelys" or something.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Dec 12 2005, 08:27 PM) [snapback]328665[/snapback]

QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 12 2005, 05:11 PM) [snapback]328597[/snapback]

Yes, becaus a shirt and a pose totally show the inner workings of a human being's mind and indicate what they are trying to be that they are not.

The term 'poseur' has become little more than a silly ephitet with which the accuser boosts his or her own ego. I see no merit to such an erroneous accusation.

Lol, labels.

Sorry, but those pics remind me of every shaggy-haired douche bag who posts pics of himself on Myspace.com looking faux-introspective, and thinks Atreyu and Avenged Sevenfold are hardcore. Blech.
Water Achemist
QUOTE(zombie @ Dec 9 2005, 03:20 PM) [snapback]326841[/snapback]
I'm the one in white

You look like my best friend's brother in taht picture... You're name isn't "Bryan" is it?
Ailuro
Been a while since I posted one of these.

Yes, me and my bony shoulders.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.