Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Prinz_Zoisit
hello, like quis.... i also made some pics of the Philippines(which i visited)..

Quis... China is very nice.. these high buildings and also the great wall..China is really a great country and it got a great history too..... your brother looks funny!^^

okay.... here are some pics...

downview from bridge

Can you see the bats hiding in the tree?

me

the waves in Mindanao at a stormy season

Metro Manila

the "MEGATREN" in Manila

me beside Willie Revillame(a famous moderator in a famous pinoy game show called WOWOWEE)

me and somebody from Pinoy BigBrother..dunno him *gg

Casaroro Waterfalls

Dolphine Watching

Ang Ulan.........(rain)

my cousine, famous singer Kitchie Nadal and me....

Frankfurt Airport Train Station
mongooseboi
My RO character: (which toooootallllly pwns ailuro's biggrin.gif biggrin.gif )
first screen: normal
second: when im angry tongue.gif
Ailuro
Ha. You wish. ;3

I have a falcon named Fluffy. You can't beat that. Plus I'm glowy.
mongooseboi
^ i cant beat fluffy. gg. biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Miyuki with her prey...
Quistis88
Impressive scenery photos by Prinz as well (I like the first shot best).

Bacon, I did not want to see that so early in the afternoon. laugh.gif
Suki_Sachi
I want to see more photos!! Sorry I don't have a good pic of me!!
Celestial Shadow
@Prinz- Nice pics. You look different everytime I see you.
Le Monkey
@Prinz: you do seem to change allot.. laugh.gif
@Bacon: I think thats a rabbit...go her! I think that you put more of her on than you.. ha ha.. its cute!
Zarpia
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 10 2005, 04:45 PM)
[right][snapback]280424[/snapback][/right]

I agree, you look so different in this pictures^^
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(zarpia @ Sep 10 2005, 07:48 PM)

[right][snapback]280597[/snapback][/right]

so, when will you post yours? tongue.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 10 2005, 07:49 PM)
QUOTE(zarpia @ Sep 10 2005, 07:48 PM)

[right][snapback]280597[/snapback][/right]

so, when will you post yours? tongue.gif
[right][snapback]280601[/snapback][/right]

laugh.gif I'll probably do what Junkie is gonna do
Carnal Malefactor
Wuss! laugh.gif
mei_tenshi
But what if you never leave, zarpia? Because I sure hope you don't, but I still want to see what you look like, as would everyone else here. smile.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Sep 10 2005, 08:11 PM)
But what if you never leave, zarpia? Because I sure hope you don't, but I still want to see what you look like, as would everyone else here. smile.gif
[right][snapback]280633[/snapback][/right]

You are probably right, but don't worry I'm gonna leave some day, and if I don't then I'll send you a picture tongue.gif
animejunkie429800
ph34r.gif

Am I the new trendsetter? tongue.gif

I'll on the verge of leaving anyway... Bleach Power Board is soon going to be a domain. biggrin.gif But I'll check in with you guys once in a while.
Le Monkey
It seems we are all leaving soon.. ha ha.. oh well.. Its a shame we are.. but hey..
The RZA
I can't imagine not being able to talk to you guys. You have become like family to me. It's going to be hard waking up one day and realizing Zarpia, Junkie, and etc. Are going to be gone, you guys have become friends whose faces I've never seen. I have plenty of friends, but none who I can just confess to like you guys. It's going to be a sad day when we don't keep in touch. Maybe we should keep each other's email addresses, so that way we can keep in touch.And when we're going to change them let the other people know your new address.
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 10 2005, 10:45 PM)

haha^^

my friend in high school once said that i am different persons in one combined.....
Zarpia
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Sep 11 2005, 03:49 AM)
I can't imagine not being able to talk to you guys. You have become like family to me. It's going to be hard waking up one day and realizing Zarpia, Junkie, and etc. Are going to be gone, you guys have become friends whose faces I've never seen. I have plenty of friends, but none who I can just confess to like you guys. It's going to be a sad day when we don't keep in touch. Maybe we should keep each other's email addresses, so that way we can keep in touch.And when we're going to change them let the other people know your new address.
[right][snapback]281007[/snapback][/right]

Hey, I'm not going anywhere any time soon, I just said that coz of the picture, but don't worry Mahou, I'm gonna be here a LONG time biggrin.gif
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Sep 11 2005, 02:49 AM)

Don't worry Mahou, I hope we can meet somehow... blink.gif But... I think I'll be leaving soon. sad.gif It'll be really hard, but the forum's so slow now. >.<

Pretty soon, I'll be in charge of a domain with a couple of people.

I think I'm losing my interest in the internet more and more.

Anyway.... I think I have some pics of Taiwan. I'll go look for some now.
Goldfish
Something like this will be a sticky everywhere. Mark my words.
Carnal Malefactor
...Wow... that's actually pretty hot!

ph34r.gif
Fresh_Coffee
It's about time you brought out that pic. biggrin.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 11 2005, 09:07 PM)

ph34r.gif

*pat* I am glad you said it for the both of us tongue.gif
The RZA
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Sep 11 2005, 09:08 PM)
QUOTE(What @  no bacon?,Sep 11 2005, 09:07 PM)

ph34r.gif

[right][snapback]281816[/snapback][/right]

Hey I'll say it again that pic was hot.
Zarpia
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Sep 11 2005, 09:07 PM)
It's about time you brought out that pic.  biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]281814[/snapback][/right]

laugh.gif agree, she looks so....scary, in a good way ofcourse^^
StrawberryShampoo
Wow, that pic is great amd scary in a most awesomist way! I like!^^
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Sep 11 2005, 07:10 PM)
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Sep 11 2005, 09:08 PM)
QUOTE(What @  no bacon?,Sep 11 2005, 09:07 PM)

ph34r.gif

[right][snapback]281816[/snapback][/right]

Hey I'll say it again that pic was hot.
[right][snapback]281819[/snapback][/right]

Dammit, its effectiveness gets cut down in half if everyone thinks she's hot. I mean, she does look good (when doesn't she?) but those red shadowy effects are just plain scary-looking. ph34r.gif
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Sep 11 2005, 08:05 PM)
[right][snapback]281807[/snapback][/right]

. . . That's awesome!!!! Where'd you get the knives? tongue.gif

I have some pics of my hand... ph34r.gif

My wall that is kinda... say it yourself.

My hand. AH!tongue.gif

The autograph I got from AX.

Another autograph.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Sep 11 2005, 03:49 AM)
I agree for the most part.

QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 11 2005, 02:23 PM)
I think I'm losing my interest in the internet more and more.
[right][snapback]281311[/snapback][/right]
Ah, that won't ever totally happen to me ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Goldfish @ Sep 11 2005, 09:05 PM)
[right][snapback]281807[/snapback][/right]

laugh.gif laugh.gif That's friggin' awesome!

QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 11 2005, 09:27 PM)
I have some pics of my hand... ph34r.gif
[right][snapback]281833[/snapback][/right]
Your hand is...short and tiny tongue.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Sep 11 2005, 08:05 PM)

GAH! Leave the forum for a while and this happens . . .

Nicely done though. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 11 2005, 08:07 PM)

ph34r.gif

Umm . . . ph34r.gif

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Sep 11 2005, 08:21 PM)
Dammit, its effectiveness gets cut down in half if everyone thinks she's hot. I mean, she does look good (when doesn't she?) but those red shadowy effects are just plain scary-looking. ph34r.gif

Yeah, there goes the effectiveness . . . dry.gif
Toby-Chan
Now, you see if Bacon becomes a mod, he can pose with several threatening kitchen utensils and use his one-eyed sailor "Bad Miyuki" face. That = Effective n00b scaring. Imo.
Goldfish
QUOTE(mei)
Dammit, its effectiveness gets cut down in half if everyone thinks she's hot. I mean, she does look good (when doesn't she?) but those red shadowy effects are just plain scary-looking.  ph34r.gif

QUOTE(quis)
Yeah, there goes the effectiveness . . .  dry.gif

Sooooorry~

If I knew how to not make you look hot, don't you think I would have done that by now? The emotionless expression and the murderous feel of it should be enough.

The knife is a filet knife and the other thing is an oversized spiked BBQ tong.
mei_tenshi
@Goldfish: There, there. It's not your fault Quis is naturally pretty in every situation.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Sep 11 2005, 08:59 PM)
The emotionless expression and the murderous feel of it should be enough.

Apparently, it's not scary enough if there are still people at the forum.

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Sep 11 2005, 09:36 PM)
@Goldfish: There, there. It's not your fault Quis is naturally pretty in every situation.

I'm not . . . really . . . mellow.gif But thanks.

I'm inclined to think that I look just as bad in this one as the other ones Goldfish posted a month ago. laugh.gif
The RZA
I'm sorry Quistis how about I say this instead. Ahhhhhhhhh holy crap I'm sorry Quistis-sama I'll never be n00bish again.
xrninja
Quistis does look pretty hot with her glowing red tongs of doom. laugh.gif

anyway, i'm pretty much moved into my dorm room, and since my friends from high school want to see what it looks like, i took a couple of pictures just now (finally found my camera battery recharger right before i left for school, thank goodness).

my half of the room yep, nothing special. i was kind of disappointed that i didn't get a high bed, but oh well. i'm liking the extra-long twin beds; i can stretch out and my toes won't stick over the edge of the bed. smile.gif and i finally got to put up my new posters! only two for now; i don't want to freak out my roommate too much.

closer shot of my bed... note the awesome and way too expensive FMA:TOA poster again. biggrin.gif my senior class photo is below that on the wall.

close-up of Bleach poster and books yeah....that's my new obnoxiously loud vibrating alarm clock down there in the corner. on the shelf, next to the artbooks and the three Shounen Jumps, is my awesome new Renji figure and my two cute little Hawkeye gashapon. it'd all be clearer if my hands weren't so damn shaky.

shot taken from the doorway the micro-fridge cost $207 to rent, bah. i'll take a picture of the window view during the day tomorrow.

board and shelf i haven't really organized my shelf up there yet; i keep forgetting to...and the bulletin board was left behind by a former resident, and my dad attached it to the shelf (he was really hammer-happy yesterday). i haven't found much to put on there yet...the blue thing is my Fanimecon pin, and the speck at the bottom, next to the article, is my overpriced pin of chibi-Ban from GB. smile.gif

desk yeah, there's actually a big dance and movie showing going on outside right now, but i'm in my room watching bleach and doing this. the stuff in the big IKEA bowl is mashed potatoes and gravy from the cafeteria (which i already ate this afternoon, hahah). i got dinner kind of late, so i spooned it into a tupperware and am eating it in my room (i found out that they charge extra for using take-out boxes!). it's so good....the french fries are excellent too. freshman 15, here i come.

door-less closet not much to say here, except that i wish my closet had doors, and that i also wish that my dad had taken the suitcases and boxes with him, instead of taking my valuable storage space up there.

yeah....i'll take some more pictures of RISD tomorrow, since the campus is really pretty, and the weather's nice, so everything's green. i'll also take pictures of my long daily journey from the bottom of the big hill to my dorm room so i can complain about it. tongue.gif
Goldfish
My weapons of choice?

Rolling pin and freaking huge knife.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Sep 11 2005, 09:42 PM)
I'm sorry Quistis how about I say this instead. Ahhhhhhhhh holy crap I'm sorry Quistis-sama I'll never be n00bish again.

That's the attitude you should have. Good work.

QUOTE(xrninja @ Sep 11 2005, 10:10 PM)
Quistis does look pretty hot with her glowing red tongs of doom. laugh.gif

I'll forgive you for that comment, "honey." biggrin.gif But just you.

Your dorm room looks so nice! ohmy.gif You make me want to go to RISD. Nicely decorated for now, too. Personal touches here and there are neatly placed. Closet isn't all that messy either. How long will it stay this clean, you think? biggrin.gif I'm glad you enjoy the food.

@Goldfish: Ahh, that's the ticket. Let's hope the n00b Elimination Mission goes well.
Carnal Malefactor
...I think there's a chainsaw around here somewhere... biggrin.gif

FOUND IT!

user posted image
Goldfish
A couple of pictures of my room the little common area we have in our dorm with a bench press, crappy furniture and a fridge, and the upper lounge with the couches and kitchen. Desk space would be nice. Ninja, I am moving in. Even though you suck so, so much.

Our room will stay messy since we don't care. We are moving again in a couple weeks into the dorm that is currently being rennovated.

All I know is that the guys get absolutely shafted here, and the female dorms are far nicer. Everyone in the northwest female dorm building are getting i-pods for the construction going on and we get nothing even though we have to move twice, and the new dorm will only have one bathroom completed with construction going on for a while.

No wonder the ratio is like 4:1.

EDIT @ bacon: I sure hope that's tufts of human hair and not grass.
Quistis88
Bacon, join the n00b-scare-by-photo team. ohmy.gif That's awesome.
Ailuro
Hehe, all those pictures compel me to make one of my own~
Carnal Malefactor
Do it! biggrin.gif
I suggest a spiked club of some kind. laugh.gif
Kyros
I need a digital camera or a scanner in order to put pics up. hehe I would be lookin all crazy. It would be sweet...
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 11 2005, 09:30 PM)
...I think there's a chainsaw around here somewhere... biggrin.gif

FOUND IT!

user posted image
[right][snapback]281938[/snapback][/right]

Too.Freaking.Awesome.
edsgirl
What a pretty picture Bacon! So beautiful.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 12 2005, 03:03 PM)
What a pretty picture Bacon! So beautiful.
[right][snapback]282255[/snapback][/right]

It does its job, though! I'd like to see you do better! biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Riza Babe
lol heres a pic of me!! But don't make fun of my eyes ><!!! lol, one eye is bigger than the other ><!!!

user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.