Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
hitokiri
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 8 2005, 02:10 AM)
So wait... you're actually Andy Dick? laugh.gif
[right][snapback]278015[/snapback][/right]

does the picture include people spitting on me and chasing me out of town for my lack of talent? no. so therefore, it would be an inaccurate portrayal of andy dick.
Carnal Malefactor
I was gonna say that the hair isn't red...
Zarpia
You look really good Hito^^
You don't learn those paint skills everyday.
Le Monkey
wow.. Hito is back.. I missed that.. WELCOME BACK!!
Goldfish
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Sep 7 2005, 08:00 PM)
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Sep 7 2005, 08:46 AM)
Oooooo pretty lights~

If you want to see more of the cruise, just ask. (from left to right that's an elephant, the central lobby, Hubbard Glacier and the Misty Fjords.)
[right][snapback]276975[/snapback][/right]

Those remind me of my cruise~ Except instead of a towel elephant, it was a dog.
And instead of glaciers, there was just open ocean.
[right][snapback]277933[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, we got different towel animals every day. We got open sea when going to the glacier. That was my favorite part because the water was the highest there and the rolling and rocking feeling was fun. Especially in bed. Or sitting. It's like being drunk. But overall this boat was far too stable. I have about 91 pictures or something. So if you want to see, you have to catch me on msn or pm and I'll yousendit to you.

A few more samples, though:
Longsword
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Sep 7 2005, 07:17 PM)
Damn, thanks everybody. ohmy.gif

I though this pic would go unoticed for the most part since I already posted my cosplay. I just posted for Celes and le monkey because they were bugging me for a pic.
[right][snapback]277858[/snapback][/right]

Part of the reason it got more attention I think is that this piccie is best one of the set I've seen IMHO.

You do look very good in it. And black is so fetching!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Nice pic Hito, who knew you were such a hot babe! tongue.gif

@Goldfish:
More nice pics, I like the ones of the lights.

QUOTE(Longsword @ Sep 8 2005, 09:08 AM)
Part of the reason it got more attention I think is that this piccie is best one of the set I've seen IMHO.

You do look very good in it. And black is so fetching!
[right][snapback]278175[/snapback][/right]

Really?

I thought the full shots of me were better, I actually never really liked that pic all that much but then again I'm my own worst critic.

Thanks Longie.
Le Monkey
OMG!!
I almost missed mini!
happy.gif

hey mini you look good... and I agree with Longsword black dose suit you ^__^
And Its a good cosplay laugh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I reposted for you and you didn't notice!?! huh.gif

See if I do you anymore favors. dry.gif laugh.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Mini @ Sep 7 2005, 10:17 PM)
I though this pic would go unoticed for the most part since I already posted my cosplay. I just posted for Celes and le monkey because they were bugging me for a pic.
[right][snapback]277858[/snapback][/right]
*Didn't notice till now* You do make an awesome Lust biggrin.gif Not many people could pull that off.

*Random thought* edsgirl would probably make a very good Yuna...

@Hito- ohmy.gif You're hot!
edsgirl
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 8 2005, 06:02 PM)
*Random thought* edsgirl would probably make a very good Yuna...

@Hito- ohmy.gif You're hot!
[right][snapback]278474[/snapback][/right]

That was pretty random. I've always wanted to cosplay Yuna, but I lack major sewing skills .

Hito is pretty hot. I'm a sucker for four eyes. tongue.gif You'd think with that attitude of his, that he'd have pretty big balls, but i'm not really seeing any. huh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Speaking of pics Edsgirl when are you going to post yours? tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 8 2005, 07:58 PM)
That was pretty random. I've always wanted to cosplay Yuna, but I lack major sewing skills .
ohmy.gif What do you mean? Just go to a convention, bring out your AK, and demand the first Yuna cosplayer with a good costume to give you her/his costume or die.

QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 8 2005, 07:58 PM)
Hito is pretty hot. I'm a sucker for four eyes. tongue.gif You'd think with that attitude of his, that he'd have pretty big balls, but i'm not really seeing any. huh.gif
[right][snapback]278650[/snapback][/right]

laugh.gif I know. He really needs to put on a little weight.
edsgirl
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Sep 8 2005, 08:02 PM)
[right][snapback]278656[/snapback][/right]

I did post some, like ages ago. blink.gif

QUOTE(Celes)

What do you mean? Just go to a convention, bring out your AK, and demand the first Yuna cosplayer with a good costume to give you her/his costume or die.

Great Idea! tongue.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 8 2005, 05:15 PM)
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Sep 8 2005, 08:02 PM)
[right][snapback]278656[/snapback][/right]

I did post some, like ages ago. blink.gif

[right][snapback]278689[/snapback][/right]

Like, I never saw it. blink.gif

Can you post another?
Quistis88
All right, since there are WAY too many pictures from my trip, I'll just post random ones here and there, now and then, and explain them if you guys have any questions.

Ohh, buildings...
This is part of the many beautiful views from the Summer Palace, where the (in)famous Empress Dowager Cixi goes for her summer vacations.

Another building...
Part of the inside of the area surrounding the Temple of Heaven.

Who's that...
My "twin" brother and I. biggrin.gif Still at the Temple of Heaven, but at what is called the "Heavenly Centre Stone". On the sign that tells you where the heck you are and what it does, it says that "if one speaks standing on the heavenly centre stone, one's voice will become particularly resonant and sonorous." I'm so glad they have English signs . . . this pic isn't too bad because my brother doesn't look like a complete dork, and I look fatter than my usual skinny self.

What in the world...
An ancient piece of aparatus from an observatory. I believe this is the Equatorial Armilla, used to determine "true solar time".
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 8 2005, 08:26 PM)
Who's that...
My "twin" brother and I.  biggrin.gif  Still at the Temple of Heaven, but at what is called the "Heavenly Centre Stone".  On the sign that tells you where the heck you are and what it does, it says that "if one speaks standing on the heavenly centre stone, one's voice will become particularly resonant and sonorous."  I'm so glad they have English signs . . . this pic isn't too bad because my brother doesn't look like a complete dork, and I look fatter than my usual skinny self.
[right][snapback]278897[/snapback][/right]

Did you actually get to stand on the stone and speak? Does it work?

Hey, your brother's hair's not freakishly spikey! (It's kind of like a freshly cut lawn, actually. Or a bush. XD )
Quistis88
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Sep 8 2005, 09:39 PM)

Yes, amazingly, it does work. Not everything in China is bootleg-quality. biggrin.gif I do have pictures of my brother and I standing on the stone. I could post one if you'd like.

Hey, your brother's hair's not freakishly spikey! (It's kind of like a freshly cut lawn, actually. Or a bush. XD )

Yes, this is one of his better pictures, in my opinion.
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 8 2005, 09:43 PM)

Yes, amazingly, it does work. Not everything in China is bootleg-quality. biggrin.gif I do have pictures of my brother and I standing on the stone. Do you want to see a picture of him or me? I could post one.
[right][snapback]278940[/snapback][/right]

*sigh* Aw... Next time when I go to China, I'm going to try it no matter what. ph34r.gif

Actually, I just thought that was a legend if I'm not mistaken... ^^;;
Quistis88
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 8 2005, 10:11 PM)
*sigh* Aw... Next time when I go to China, I'm going to try it no matter what. ph34r.gif

Or maybe it was just legendary, but not a legend. It really does work. Or maybe it's just me. rolleyes.gif

Land ho!
View from the airplane, circa 10 minutes before landing in Beijing.

Before we lined up for these cheap roller coaster-like cars to take us up to the Great Wall, we saw these guys. And on the ride up, I saw this sign and snapped a photo.

Great Wall
Self-explanatory. Out of all the photos I took, I am most proud of this one for some reason.
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 8 2005, 10:47 PM)
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 8 2005, 10:11 PM)

Or maybe it was just legendary, but not a legend. It really does work. Or maybe it's just me. rolleyes.gif

Land ho!
View from the airplane, circa 10 minutes before landing in Beijing.

Ooh! Look at the pretty ceiling colors. tongue.gif Actually, I usually do that. rolleyes.gif

Before we lined up for these cheap roller coaster-like cars to take us up to the Great Wall, we saw these guys.  And on the ride up, I saw this sign and snapped a photo.

XD Ne ge sign hen wu liao! *read the sign* Wo hua du jian ti zhi.

Great Wall
Self-explanatory.  Out of all the photos I took, I am most proud of this one for some reason.
[right][snapback]279014[/snapback][/right]

Ah ya! Hao duo ren oh! How did you manage to get up there? mellow.gif;;
Quistis88
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 8 2005, 10:54 PM)

Well, I did quite a bit of walking. My cousin and I actually left the rest of the family behind because they're too slow and tired to pick up the pace, and we wanted to go further and further every time they stopped to take a break. tongue.gif
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 8 2005, 11:00 PM)
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 8 2005, 10:54 PM)

Well, I did quite a bit of walking. My cousin and I actually left the rest of the family behind because they're too slow and tired to pick up the pace, and we wanted to go further and further every time they stopped to take a break. tongue.gif
[right][snapback]279030[/snapback][/right]

Wow... I do that most of the time. laugh.gif

I do it so often that my dad needs to tell me to stop, but I can't hear him. XD

Well, my dad went to the Great Wall last year, but there weren't too many people. happy.gif
edsgirl
Those are some gorgeous pics! I'm so envious now! sleep.gif China is now on my list of places to visit before I get arrested for killing someone!

For MINI:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/san...ewaterfront.bmp
I didn't notice all the bird crap before I sat down, or I would have moved.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/sango911/IHOP.jpg

This is from last night. I was a little drunk and my friend kept trying to kiss me unsure.gif I think someone slipped her some X.
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 8 2005, 11:11 PM)
Those are some gorgeous pics! I'm so envious now! sleep.gif China is  now on my list of places to visit before I get arrested for killing someone!

For MINI:

This is from last night. I was a little drunk and my friend kept trying to kiss me unsure.gif I think someone slipped her some X.
[right][snapback]279037[/snapback][/right]

You're really pretty! ohmy.gif ^^
Quistis88
Those are some gorgeous pics! I'm so envious now! sleep.gif China is  now on my list of places to visit before I get arrested for killing someone!

How soon will that be? biggrin.gif

And edsgirl is gorgeous as always!
edsgirl
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 9 2005, 12:19 AM)

How soon will that be? biggrin.gif

And edsgirl is gorgeous as always!
[right][snapback]279043[/snapback][/right]

I'm afraid it's going to be soon. People keep testing my patience and I'm not sure I can hold out much longer. So maybe I can fit a vacation in soon sad.gif

Thank you Quissy and Junkie!
Carnal Malefactor
Hah. That pic of you drunk isn't exactly the most flattering is it, Rainy?

Beautiful, as always. smile.gif

Quis looks great in her pic, too. So many lovely ladies on this forum. And they say anime fans are unattractive. tongue.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 9 2005, 12:25 AM)

Quis looks great in her pic, too. So many lovely ladies on this forum. And they say anime fans are unattractive. tongue.gif
[right][snapback]279048[/snapback][/right]

Nice save dry.gif No your right, I look pretty retarded. There's one that's worse than that, but I'm going to spare you all. It involves me and some sugar packets.

Is there ever a pic when Quistis doesn't look good? biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 9 2005, 12:30 AM)
QUOTE(What @  no bacon?,Sep 9 2005, 12:25 AM)

[right][snapback]279048[/snapback][/right]

Nice save dry.gif No your right, I look pretty retarded. There's one that's worse than that, but I'm going to spare you all. It involves me and some sugar packets.

Is there ever a pic when Quistis doesn't look good? biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]279053[/snapback][/right]

What, am I ALWAYS supposed to only sing your praises? tongue.gif Noone ever really looks bad with a face like yours.
Quistis88
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 8 2005, 11:30 PM)
Is there ever a pic when Quistis doesn't look good?  biggrin.gif

Uh, yes. I believe Goldfish posted two a while back. biggrin.gif

I still think edsgirl looks nice in the drunk pic.
hitokiri
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 9 2005, 01:30 AM)
No your right, I look pretty retarded. There's one that's worse than that, but I'm going to spare you all. It involves me and some sugar packets.

i don't know, you look fine to me. but then again, i've always been partial to drunk chicks.... it means they know how to have fun...

ps... show the packets
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Sep 9 2005, 12:33 AM)
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 9 2005, 01:30 AM)
No your right, I look pretty retarded. There's one that's worse than that, but I'm going to spare you all. It involves me and some sugar packets.

i don't know, you look fine to me. but then again, i've always been partial to drunk chicks.... it means they know how to have fun...

[right][snapback]279058[/snapback][/right]

HAH! I can believe that you're partial to drunk chicks, but not for that reason! biggrin.gif
"Show the packets"?

sukebe. laugh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 8 2005, 09:11 PM)
For MINI:

[right][snapback]279037[/snapback][/right]

Damn!

You are a hottie. Uh, I mean, looking good as always babe. biggrin.gif

Yeah, good save.

So what's the deal with the sugar packets? huh.gif

@Quistis:

I'll have to look at your pics tomorrow at work. I'm on dial-up now. sad.gif
edsgirl
I'm keeping the sugar packets one to myself dry.gif It's just not right and it's way too stupid. I mean really, really, really stupid.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 9 2005, 12:43 AM)
I'm keeping the sugar packets one to myself dry.gif It's just not right and it's way too stupid. I mean really, really, really stupid.
[right][snapback]279064[/snapback][/right]

Ah, come on, you're among friends. smile.gif

What, did you try to break the Guinness record for stuffing them in your mouth? tongue.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Aw common Eddie, I thought we were suppose to share things like that as a happening forum couple. tongue.gif
hitokiri
come on you know you want to.... it can't beat the many, many, MANY stupid things i've done while drunk...

theres a video of me and a friend going around trying to ding and ditch... only we were so drunk we just waited for people to answer the door and then we harassed them. see now i know the sugar packets can't be dumber than that....
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Sep 8 2005, 11:50 PM)
come on you know you want to.... it can't beat the many, many, MANY stupid things i've done while drunk...

theres a video of me and a friend going around trying to ding and ditch... only we were so drunk we just waited for people to answer the door and then we harassed them. see now i know the sugar packets can't be dumber than that....

You should show us that, too, if possible. biggrin.gif
Thievesvinegar
Haha, Quis you look right at home. China looks interesting now, actually anywhere 30 miles outside of my cell looks appealing.
Carnal Malefactor
"cell"? Is that how you think of it? laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Sep 8 2005, 11:58 PM)
Haha, Quis you look right at home. China looks interesting now, actually anywhere 30 miles outside of my cell looks appealing.

Beijing just looks a little nicer now because they have been busy with construction work for the Olympics. I may look "right at home", but it didn't feel like home. I disliked most of China, except for the scenery and cheap stuff. As I stated in some other thread, I'm actually British due to my birthplace.

Your cell sounds boring if even China looks good.
hitokiri
i would, but that tape is not in my possession.... i could draw you another hito original sometime to illustrate the general premise though...
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Sep 9 2005, 12:01 AM)
i would, but that tape is not in my possession.... i could draw you another hito original sometime to illustrate the general premise though...

Like hito Panel Comics? biggrin.gif I like.
Thievesvinegar
Yea, it's just a pity that asians all look alike to me.

But comics aren't as funny and pathetic as real pictures.
Carnal Malefactor
Anyone else got any good drunk pics?

I think I was a little tipsy in the very first one I posted here.

user posted image

[note where my friend's eyes are laugh.gif ]
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Wow!

He's really checking out your ear. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
...AND WITH GOOD REASON! My ears are teh sex! tongue.gif
Quistis88
Bacon looks so young and innocent in that picture. biggrin.gif

This picture was taken in Hong Kong, by the sea. Guess what it is.

Below are some more pictures from China. You've seen the pretty parts, now for the not-so-pretty parts.

So grid-like...
This scene isn't too bad. Kind of lovely, if you like the countryside.

You walk a little ways from those fields and you see something like this. Somewhat saddening. And I believe this was someone's backyard.

What's in there, I wonder...
This is the small building they use for hay storage and the like, situated quite close to my grandfather's mansion on his plot of land. My brother and I used to think the place was haunted when we were young. rolleyes.gif
hitokiri
as promised here is part one of a little short story i like to call... the misadventures of hito

once upon a time, there were two friends....

user posted image

these two friends knew how to have a good time

user posted image

tune in next time, to see what happens to our two friends.... to be continued....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.