Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Fresh_Coffee
I just came to say that the picture of my nephew with his mohawk is yet to come. =0 Very soon.
Zarpia
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 4 2005, 11:02 PM)
I just came to say that the picture of my nephew with his mohawk is yet to come. =0 Very soon.
[snapback]241558[/snapback]

You mean tomorrow? *poppy eyes* laugh.gif
Celestial Shadow
Will you ever give us a pic of yourself, zarp? biggrin.gif
Zarpia
Me? huh.gif laugh.gif ph34r.gif maybe i will......
Celestial Shadow
Pleeeeaaaassseeeee? Pretty please? biggrin.gif
Fresh_Coffee
He looks like a badass baby. XD Go babies!
Le Monkey
Oh come on cafe!
PLEEEEEESE!!!!

@Zarpy: Come on now.. post one!
I know someone who would really apreciate it!
alchemist x
They ALL want to post a picture just want to make you belive that they are secritive and want you to beg. laugh.gif
animejunkie429800
@EKE: Wow... Ichigo reminds me of myself a lot. I hate taking pictures.

@Quistis: You look a lot like my relatives!
Elderberry
Eheh, more random photos....This is my youngest cousin, who was 3 at the time of our trip to Hawaii.

He has this MAJOR obsession for cars...rolleyes.gif And he loves drawing almost as much as I do. (although he mostly just draws cars...)

IPB Image

Isn't he adorable~? biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Awww. happy.gif How old is your cousin EKE?
Elderberry
I believe he's 5 now. I think I actually posted a picture a while back of the two of us by lotus flowers....happy.gif
Zarpia
@Eke - awww he is sooo cute happy.gif

I shall post a picture of my nephew [again] soon^^
Fresh_Coffee
TEH MOHAWK PICTURES HAVE ARRIVED!

This first one you can't really see his mohawk, sightly but he still looks cute. tongue.gif

Sorta of Mohawk
You can cleary see the mohawk here, he is also sitting beside Teddy. His stuff animal that I use to make him jealous. rolleyes.gif

Mohawk and teddy

Ok, right here he looks like a punk. Sorry, we couldn't help but play with his looks. Don't worry, he isn't a bad child. We aren't bad people, the crazy people on the last floor are though. >_< Stay up at like 3:00 outside smoking pot infront of their kids. *ARGH* Anyway...

Ty the punk

My nephew has a habit now, whenever we take a picture of him he sticks his hands sideways infront of his face. laugh.gif Here is a picture of it.

hands

To even it out.. see what he normally looks like, he isn't really facing the camera.
Ty eating icecream

I'll post more pictures of him, when he looks normal, or if you just want to see more of the semi-mohawk.
Zarpia
laugh.gif he looks funny with a Mohawk^^, but he is cute
Fresh_Coffee
My poor nephew's pictures are bumped. ='( Nobody will know of the mohawk boy.
Celestial Shadow
Yes they will biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 5 2005, 08:03 PM)

This first one you can't really see his mohawk, sightly but he still looks cute.  tongue.gif

Sorta of Mohawk
You can cleary see the mohawk here, he is also sitting beside Teddy. His stuff animal that I use to make him jealous.  rolleyes.gif

Mohawk and  teddy

Ok, right here he looks like a punk. Sorry, we couldn't help but play with his looks. Don't worry, he isn't a bad child. We aren't bad people, the crazy people on the last floor are though. >_< Stay up at like 3:00 outside smoking pot infront of their kids. *ARGH* Anyway...

Ty the punk

My nephew has a habit now, whenever we take a picture of him he sticks his hands sideways infront of his face.  laugh.gif  Here is a picture of it.

hands

To even it out.. see what he normally looks like, he isn't really facing the camera.
Ty eating icecream

I'll post more pictures of him, when he looks normal, or if you just want to see more of the semi-mohawk.
[snapback]242520[/snapback]

There. He's so cute! wub.gif
edsgirl
Awwww! He's adorable Coffee! That's cutest mini mohawk ever!
Fresh_Coffee
I love you Celes. XD The power of quoting has saved the pictures. *hug*

My nephew is a clever baby, he gets all cute so we can take pity on him. laugh.gif
Celestial Shadow
You're welcome tongue.gif And aren't all babies like that? They'll break your favorite CD, then look all extra cute right before you try to strangle them rolleyes.gif
Fresh_Coffee
^ Damn babies, they are so cute though. =0 Though, it's fun having a nephew I taught him the names of all the friends for fun.

Also, brain washing him to believe that I'm his favourite Aunt, along with brain washing him to liking coldplay. My next adventure is getting him to say that I rock. XD

Celes, I miss your old sig. Poor, sailor saturn. =(
foolmetal alchemist
Your nephew is so cool!
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 5 2005, 07:29 PM)
Your nephew is so cool!
[snapback]242571[/snapback]

You wouldn't say that if you heard him cry when he has to go to bed. biggrin.gif

Though, I have some pictures of him in a leather jacket. P!mp baby. XD
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 5 2005, 08:21 PM)
^ Damn babies, they are so cute though.  =0 Though, it's fun having a nephew I taught  him the names of all the friends for fun.

Also, brain washing him to believe that I'm his favourite Aunt, along with brain washing him to liking coldplay. My next adventure is getting him to say that I rock. XD
I plan to do that with my nephew ph34r.gif

[snapback]242552[/snapback]

laugh.gif Why does everyone always miss my old siggies? A lot of people liked my Shaman King one, and you miss my Sailor Saturn one...Maybe she'll come back someday tongue.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 5 2005, 08:33 PM)
^ Damn babies, they are so cute though.  =0 Though, it's fun having a nephew I taught  him the names of all the friends for fun.

I plan to do that with my nephew ph34r.gif

laugh.gif me too, but he is too young for that.....
The RZA
he'll grow Zarpia, he'll grow
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Celes)
  I plan to do that with my nephew  ph34r.gif

To get hugs and kisses, I must make him jealous and play with his teddy. So, if you have a jealous nephew, you know what to do. ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Celes)
laugh.gif Why does everyone always miss my old siggies? A lot of people liked my Shaman King one, and you miss my Sailor Saturn one...Maybe she'll come back someday tongue.gif
[snapback]242578[/snapback]

Old siggies are nice, we like to dig up in the past. =0 She will?
foolmetal alchemist

I was getting semi-attached to her as well....
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 5 2005, 08:38 PM)
To get hugs and kisses, I must make him jealous and play with his teddy. So, if you have a jealous nephew, you know what to do.  ph34r.gif
He is jealous laugh.gif

QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 5 2005, 08:45 PM)

I was getting semi-attached to her as well....
[snapback]242603[/snapback]

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 5 2005, 08:38 PM)
Old siggies are nice, we like to dig up in the past. =0 She will?
[snapback]242589[/snapback]

Yes, she'll come back probably within a month tongue.gif I get bored with siggies easily.
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
since i look bad now... im just gonna show u guys a picture of me when i was lil ^^
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8241/me6jy.jpg

foolmetal alchemist@ my sister wants to know what you look like... shes just asking me for what people look like and shes asking me about you so yeah... if u dont mind
StrawberryShampoo
@~.:Anime_Gal.:~- you were so cute when you were little!! biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
@Anime Gal- I will post a pic sometime, but until then.... I remain an enigma! ph34r.gif
animejunkie429800
Maybe I'll put up a pic of me at AX sometime... ph34r.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(~.:Anime_Gal:.~ @ Aug 6 2005, 12:50 AM)
since i look bad now... im just gonna show u guys a picture of me when i was lil ^^
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8241/me6jy.jpg
You were cute biggrin.gif

foolmetal alchemist@ my sister wants to know what you look like... shes just asking me for what people look like and shes asking me about you so yeah... if u dont mind
[snapback]243049[/snapback]

Any particular reason why she might be asking about him? tongue.gif (How many fangirls does this guy have?)

Here's a random pic I found on my computer of my little nephew
StrawberryShampoo
Celestial-sama your nephew is so adorable!
Zarpia
Yeah, i agree, he is cute^^
Celestial Shadow
I got a "sama" now laugh.gif And thank you!
Carnal Malefactor
Boredom brings out the narcissist in me XD

IPB Image
Slashrose1010
Nice picture, Bacon ^^ You look too nice... >.> It seems like you are secretly planning to kill the viewer tongue.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Bacon you've lost weight! =0 Good job! (You were planning to lose weight right?)

Celes: He is so cute~ My nephew and your nephew should meet and play with each other. =P
Carnal Malefactor
@Slash
Maybe I am, Slash... maybe I am. laugh.gif

@cafe
You noticed! Yah, I've been working out. tongue.gif
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 7 2005, 04:35 AM)
@Anime Gal- I will post a pic sometime, but until then.... I remain an enigma! ph34r.gif
[snapback]243547[/snapback]

alrighty den

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 7 2005, 08:07 AM)
[snapback]243049[/snapback]

Any particular reason why she might be asking about him? tongue.gif (How many fangirls does this guy have?)
[snapback]243912[/snapback]

because i was looking at how much people adore foolmetal and she saw me and asked if he had a photo to see if hes hot ^^"

thank-you everyone who said i look good ^^
Fresh_Coffee
@Bacon: It shows! What have you been doing? You should do before and after pictures so we can be in awe.
Carnal Malefactor
uhhh...
~_~"

before:
IPB Image

after:
IPB Image

happy.gif
foolmetal alchemist
You do seem to have lost weight! Good job! laugh.gif
Celestial Shadow
@Bacon- You look good biggrin.gif You've inspired me to lose a little weight tongue.gif

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 6 2005, 07:39 PM)
Celes: He is so cute~ My nephew and your nephew should meet and play with each other. =P
[snapback]244196[/snapback]

Thank you, and that'd be too cute wouldn't it laugh.gif

QUOTE(~.:Anime_Gal:.~ @ Aug 6 2005, 08:41 PM)

because i was looking at how much people adore foolmetal and she saw me and asked if he had a photo to see if hes hot ^^"
[snapback]244279[/snapback]

I kind of wanted to see for that reason too rolleyes.gif
Carnal Malefactor
@Bacon- You look good  You've inspired me to lose a little weight

Hahaha. This is how Tony Robbins must feel. tongue.gif
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 7 2005, 01:33 PM)
QUOTE(~.:Anime_Gal:.~ @ Aug 6 2005, 08:41 PM)

[snapback]244279[/snapback]

I kind of wanted to see for that reason too rolleyes.gif
[snapback]244399[/snapback]

are you a fan of foolmetal? neways how many are there?? (starts counting)
animejunkie429800
*starts counting with Anime Gal*
*excessive talking*

I wonder if I'm going to post a pic of me soon... ph34r.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 5 2005, 06:03 PM)

This first one you can't really see his mohawk, sightly but he still looks cute.  tongue.gif

Sorta of Mohawk
You can cleary see the mohawk here, he is also sitting beside Teddy. His stuff animal that I use to make him jealous.  rolleyes.gif

Mohawk and  teddy

Ty the punk

My nephew has a habit now, whenever we take a picture of him he sticks his hands sideways infront of his face.  laugh.gif  Here is a picture of it.

hands

Ty eating icecream

[snapback]242520[/snapback]

AWWW!!
CUTE!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.