Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Carnal Malefactor
Connie always looks so dignified, in every situation. smile.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Aug 3 2005, 01:28 PM)
Got some pictures developed and I scanned one of my brother and I.  See if you can tell who is older.  laugh.gif

Quis & Her Bro
[snapback]239134[/snapback]

the tie scares me. ph34r.gif Quis is very pretty, though; i like how you're wearing a trenchcoat and most of the other people are in short sleeved shirts. laugh.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Quistis looks so distinguished! laugh.gif

I would have thought Quistis was younger if I hadn't already known from reading other posts about her brother.....Unless that's a different brother. ph34r.gif
Slashrose1010
Ummm... I have no idear who is older tongue.gif but nice picture, Quis! :3 Agreed with Bacon-san. Such large grins tongue.gif Have a fun time?
Quistis88
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 3 2005, 03:29 PM)
Connie always looks so dignified, in every situation. smile.gif

Aww, thank you, Bacon. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(xrninja @ Aug 3 2005, 03:30 PM)
the tie scares me. ph34r.gif

This was at a friend's graduation, and my brother, being in the same school, was singing in the choir. Otherwise, he wouldn't be all dressed up. tongue.gif I had to pick his tie for him the night before, and that was the most decent one my father has. You don't want to see what else he has. ph34r.gif

But his hair doesn't scare you? tongue.gif
QUOTE(xrninja @ Aug 3 2005, 03:30 PM)
Quis is very pretty, though; i like how you're wearing a trenchcoat and most of the other people are in short sleeved shirts. laugh.gif

Thank you, ninja. biggrin.gif I was probably nuts to wear a trenchcoat, but it wasn't a hot day. It was kind of cold, actually, since there was a chilly breeze, and I get cold easily.

QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 3 2005, 03:31 PM)
Quistis looks so distinguished! laugh.gif

I would have thought Quistis was younger if I hadn't already known from reading other posts about her brother.....Unless that's a different brother. ph34r.gif

Thank you, and no, I only have one brother. laugh.gif Unless there's something mother did not tell me about. *wants to show off her only known brother*

QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 3 2005, 03:31 PM)
Ummm... I have no idear who is older tongue.gif but nice picture, Quis! :3 Agreed with Bacon-san. Such large grins tongue.gif Have a fun time?

I don't take pictures with my brother very often, and this is the one time where he's actually all dressed up, so I nagged him to take a picture with me (he won't get one taken alone), and for some reason, we couldn't really stop laughing. laugh.gif
edsgirl
Ah Quis you and those to die for cherry lips! Yeah your Bro's hair is quite scary looking, but i've seen worse!
Le Monkey
Its QUISSY!!
AND EKE!!
ITS A JACKPOT!!
Elderberry
@Quistis-sama: Nice~! biggrin.gif I'd guess that you look about the same age, but from my previous knowledge, your brother would be the younger one...happy.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Aug 3 2005, 04:28 PM)
Got some pictures developed and I scanned one of my brother and I.  See if you can tell who is older.  laugh.gif

Quis & Her Bro
[snapback]239134[/snapback]

Your brother's hair looks like it could cut someone laugh.gif You look very pretty as usual of course.
Zarpia
@Quiss - You looks really pretty in there. And about the "who is older", well he looks younger than you tongue.gif
Ailuro
Hee. The family resemblance between Quistis and her brother is striking. biggrin.gif
Celestial Shadow
Yeah it is actually, and it's not just because they're asian. They look like twins.
Carnal Malefactor
I think you're giving her brother WAAAAY too much credit!

Yes, the features are similar, but they look so much better on Quis. smile.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Aug 3 2005, 03:57 PM)
Ah Quis you and those to die for cherry lips! Yeah your Bro's hair is quite scary looking, but i've seen worse!

He can make it scarier sometimes. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 3 2005, 04:49 PM)
@Quistis-sama: Nice~! biggrin.gif I'd guess that you look about the same age, but from my previous knowledge, your brother would be the younger one...happy.gif

Yes, he is. Acts way younger than he actually is, too. mellow.gif

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 06:08 PM)
Your brother's hair looks like it could cut someone  laugh.gif You look very pretty as usual of course.

His hair is actually a little prickly. biggrin.gif It tickles the palm if you touch it.

QUOTE(zarpia @ Aug 3 2005, 06:13 PM)
@Quiss - You looks really pretty in there. And about the "who is older", well he looks younger than you tongue.gif

Haha, thank you. We supposedly look about the same age though, or he looks older just because he's taller.

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 3 2005, 06:14 PM)
Hee. The family resemblance between Quistis and her brother is striking. biggrin.gif

ZOMG, NO WAY. ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 06:16 PM)
Yeah it is actually, and it's not just because they're asian. They look like twins.

People have mistaken us for twins before . . . laugh.gif

QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 3 2005, 06:49 PM)

Thanks, Bacon. biggrin.gif I used to think I look masculine because I look like my brother, or that I actually have a sister and didn't realize. tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 3 2005, 07:49 PM)

I agree about that though biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Aug 3 2005, 08:13 PM)
His hair is actually a little prickly.  biggrin.gif  It tickles the palm if you touch it.
Are you sure you can't cut yourself on it? huh.gif

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Aug 3 2005, 08:13 PM)
People have mistaken us for twins before . . . laugh.gif
I'm halfway surprised you're not tongue.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 07:18 PM)
Are you sure you can't cut yourself on it?  huh.gif

Not unless he uses, like, more than half a bottle of styling gel. laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
I just noticed... what is your brother holding off to the side of his leg? blink.gif
Celestial Shadow
It seems like he's holding a gun or something tongue.gif

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Aug 3 2005, 08:20 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 07:18 PM)
Are you sure you can't cut yourself on it?  huh.gif

Not unless he uses, like, more than half a bottle of styling gel. laugh.gif
[snapback]239619[/snapback]

And he doesn't already? laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 3 2005, 07:24 PM)
I just noticed... what is your brother holding off to the side of his leg? blink.gif

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 07:25 PM)

I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. laugh.gif Don't worry, he doesn't own any firearms. It's the pouch that the camera comes in.

And he doesn't already?  laugh.gif

Not yet. In that photo, anyway. Ever since he got a girlfriend though . . . rolleyes.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Aug 3 2005, 08:45 PM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 3 2005, 07:24 PM)

I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. laugh.gif Don't worry, he doesn't own any firearms. It's the pouch that the camera comes in.
Oh laugh.gif I was wondering why he'd have a gun.

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Aug 3 2005, 08:45 PM)
And he doesn't already?  laugh.gif

Not yet. In that photo, anyway. Ever since he got a girlfriend though . . . rolleyes.gif
[snapback]239649[/snapback]

It seems having a girlfriend constitutes the over-use of hair gel then huh.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Quistis-sama)
His hair is actually a little prickly.  biggrin.gif  It tickles the palm if you touch it.
Ahh, when I was younger, I used to do that to my brother all the time whenever he got a new buzz cut! laugh.gif I'd run my grubby hands over the side of his head so many times that he'd start swacking at me because it tickled him more~ biggrin.gif||
Carnal Malefactor
I'm reminded of the movie Short Circuit...

'LOOK! HUMAN PORCUPINES!'
Celestial Shadow
laugh.gif I remember that!
Prinz_Zoisit
elderberry has got very nice fingers!^^

...fingers can express many things i believe!...
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Aug 4 2005, 06:00 PM)
elderberry has got very nice fingers!^^

...fingers can express many things i believe!...
[snapback]241139[/snapback]

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 4 2005, 06:01 PM)
laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
[snapback]241140[/snapback]

You have a dirty, dirty mind Bacon.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 4 2005, 06:10 PM)

[snapback]241144[/snapback]

FILTHY! biggrin.gif
Goldfish
Is it okay if I take absolutely everything prinz says and or compliments as a complete and utter joke? He makes more sense that way.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Aug 4 2005, 06:31 PM)
Is it okay if I take absolutely everything prinz says and or compliments as a complete and utter joke? He makes more sense that way.
[snapback]241175[/snapback]

That's probably the best idea...
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 4 2005, 06:10 PM)

[snapback]241144[/snapback]

You have an even dirtier mind for contemplating what those laugh.gif s meant ph34r.gif
mei_tenshi
What will foolmetal's harem think of him now? ohmy.gif
Zarpia
@Mei - I don't think anything bad about him, coz i though the same tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
...So did I but you're not supposed to say that! ph34r.gif
Elderberry
I'm confused....is there something wrong with Prinz-san's comment? mellow.gif

At any rate, despite the horridly deformed shape, I kind of like having long fingers. happy.gif;;
mei_tenshi
Oh, EKE, they're not deformed at all! I've seen stranger shapes...like mine. ph34r.gif
Goldfish
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 4 2005, 04:24 PM)

At any rate, despite the horridly deformed shape, I kind of like having long fingers. happy.gif;;
[snapback]241263[/snapback]

My dear, naive EKE-chan, hasn't your mother ever told you that boys want only one thing? (maybe two in his case)

That and..... doesn't he just creep you out?! blink.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Goldfish-kun)
My dear, naive EKE-chan, hasn't your mother ever told you that boys want only one thing? (maybe two in his case)
Um....no? huh.gif But I do remember this mini-lecture back in 2nd grade, when she told me that I definitely shouldn't start thinking of finding a boyfriend at all until after I finish college/graduate school......and then apparently she completely forgot about it, since she never has any such memory whenever I randomly bring it up...rolleyes.gif

Well, that random stuffy aside, I took this strange picture of myself that I wanted to post (for scaring off all the n00b-tachi), but conveniently forgot to transfer it over here before my good computer stopped running...sleep.gif||
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 4 2005, 07:24 PM)

[snapback]241263[/snapback]

It wasn't what was wrong with Prinz. It was just that Bacon took it in a wrong and creepy way.

Your fingers aren't deformed EKE! They are extremely elegant! happy.gif
Slashrose1010
^I wouldn't say deformed, but not elegant either tongue.gif They look like hands to me ph34r.gif

@Eke: Your mother is a wise woman :3 But very forgetful. *doesn't know why in 2nd grade though... wouldn't 5th be more sensible? or are second graders worried about scoring as well? huh.gif*
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 4 2005, 09:24 PM)
@Eke: Your mother is a wise woman :3 But very forgetful. *doesn't know why in 2nd grade though... wouldn't 5th be more sensible? or are second graders worried about scoring as well? huh.gif*
[snapback]241419[/snapback]

I don't know if it was that talk. I think it was a much more milder version.
Slashrose1010
@Foolmetal: Haha, I would assume it was not that talk tongue.gif But I am just saying, telling a 2nd grader with a short attention span (in general) is a lil pointless. I was just saying it would be better when she is more likely to be thinking about dating, eh?
Shinobimelxi
These are the times I would really appreciate if my mom bought me a scanner v.v...
But I have very few photos of myself, other tahn in martial arts classes in my uniforms, but i dont wanna be seen in motion blur, kicking someone.
I'll have to take more pictures, get a scanner, and then I'll pot myself.... that sounds weird in a way.

Oh, the cakes ready, biggrin.gif I'm having a family reunion tommorow, and I have to wear a damn dress, but there all in black, lol, and my aint from NY is christian, and im goth, she listens to schristian music, I listen to heavy metal. blink.gif .... Lets see how this will turn out, lol, but I know its gonna be halarious, ha!
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 4 2005, 09:31 PM)
@Foolmetal: Haha, I would assume it was not that talk tongue.gif But I am just saying, telling a 2nd grader with a short attention span (in general) is a lil pointless. I was just saying it would be better when she is more likely to be thinking about dating, eh?
[snapback]241424[/snapback]

Yeah, I can see what you mean. A second grader wouldn't be thinking about those things at all. laugh.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Slash-kun)
Your mother is a wise woman :3 But very forgetful.
Yes...very, very forgetful. happy.gif;;

QUOTE(Slash-kun)
I was just saying it would be better when she is more likely to be thinking about dating, eh?
Hehe, as unlikely as it sounds, I sort of had an unofficial boyfriend in second grade. ph34r.gif (In actuality, we were really just 7-year old brats that happened to be good friends...laugh.gif||)

...Well, before this thread goes even more off topic, let me post a "photo" of Ichigo...well...whatever I managed to obtain on the last day of school, at least...rolleyes.gif

'Ichigo'
Slashrose1010
@Eke: Haha, nice... aww, it would be fun seeing the infamous Ichi ^^ Oh yeah, I forget about that affair rolleyes.gif
foolmetal alchemist
@EKE- I was wondering what Ichigo looks like and I thought I would see. I guess she's to quick to catch on film! laugh.gif
Zarpia
@Eke >> I wanted to see it.
Elderberry
@Foolmetal-kun: Hehe, she's much more adept at avoiding the camera than I am...laugh.gif||

Maa, at least she did allow me to obtain a couple of incomplete profiles for forum posting (nothing with her face, though...XD *lousy photographer*), so here's the same scene slightly zoomed out...happy.gif;;

'Ichigo (Again)'
Celestial Shadow
Lol she reminds me of myself in most pictures...
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 4 2005, 09:54 PM)
@Foolmetal-kun: Hehe, she's much more apt with avoiding the camera than I am...laugh.gif||

Maa, at least she did allow me to obtain a couple of incomplete profiles for forum posting (nothing with her face, though...XD *lousy photographer*), so here's the same scene slightly zoomed out...happy.gif;;
[snapback]241453[/snapback]

She is good! She must have been expecting your camera, because she had the binder at hand. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.