Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Celestial Shadow
No, you're too mature to seem 13 tongue.gif

I don't know why people can't just be more like you...You know you're pretty but you don't seem cocky at all.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Maybe because when I was a kid all the other kids used to tell me I was ugly so I didn't believe it at first. That and the fact that I can't stand cocky people to begin with. laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Yah, I'm in the same boat.

[hi-five]
fullmetalalchemistchick
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 21 2005, 04:56 PM)

I don't know why people can't just be more like you...You know you're pretty but you don't seem cocky at all.
[snapback]222250[/snapback]

i'm 13 and i'm to immature to be lol
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Jul 21 2005, 08:45 PM)
Maybe because when I was a kid all the other kids used to tell me I was ugly so I didn't believe it at first. That and the fact that I can't stand cocky people to begin with. laugh.gif
[snapback]222316[/snapback]

Those were some mean kids mellow.gif

QUOTE(fullmetalalchemistchick @ Jul 21 2005, 10:02 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 21 2005, 04:56 PM)

[snapback]222250[/snapback]

i'm 13 and i'm to immature to be lol
[snapback]222402[/snapback]

laugh.gif Tis possible I suppose.
Carnal Malefactor
Kids are mean, period. I remember being a nasty little prick when I was that age... but I took a lot more shit than I dished out.

Again, I HATE teenagers.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Jul 21 2005, 10:24 PM)
Kids are mean, period. I remember being a nasty little prick when I was that age... but I took a lot more shit than I dished out.

Again, I HATE teenagers.
[snapback]222429[/snapback]

Ughh, don't generalize us like that, Bacon. You could just say most teens suck, but not all of us do. sad.gif

(I'm very sensative about my youngness issue. tongue.gif )
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jul 21 2005, 08:48 PM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Jul 21 2005, 10:24 PM)

Again, I HATE teenagers.
[snapback]222429[/snapback]

Ughh, don't generalize us like that, Bacon. You could just say most teens suck, but not all of us do. sad.gif

(I'm very sensative about my youngness issue. tongue.gif )
[snapback]222454[/snapback]

Same here, I didn't ask to be a teenager. =[ Growing happened.

Edit: I am like a typo queen =_=
Carnal Malefactor
Okay, let's say I hate the IDEA of teenagers, rather than teenagers themselves. It's just a really nasty phase that everyone goes through.
Zarpia
teenagers, teenagers, teenagers, teenagers......teenagers!!!!!! laugh.gif

I remember i wasn't a "nasty little prick" I actually was a good teenager, but soon got sick of it....
foolmetal alchemist
Yeah, most everyone has some kind of personality issue when they are a teen. Teen life is so angsty.
Fresh_Coffee
Well.. teenagers are emotional, have mood swings, we pick on our own kind for four years of hell. Man.. we are bastards.
foolmetal alchemist
Sad, but very true. Damn hormones to hell...
Celestial Shadow
I actually used to be a nice, good girl that obeyed my mom and teachers and did my homework...Now I'm tempermental, always disobey, and almost failed 10th grade because of laziness... sad.gif
Fresh_Coffee
@_____@ I'm totally freaked about going to highschool. =_= I've heard enough horror stories.
Slashrose1010
Hmm... I guess... but there are some fun aspects of teenagerism. You get to act wrecklessly, be tempermental, and be totally obnoxious and have an excuse tongue.gif But all those things... that isn't teenagers... That is People. People are arse holes in general :3
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Jul 21 2005, 11:13 PM)
@_____@ I'm totally freaked about going to highschool. =_= I've heard enough horror stories.
[snapback]222482[/snapback]

Well, the bright side is there is a lot of fun stuff to do (depending on your lifestyle and school), and sometimes good clubs to be in, and the teachers treat you more like adults. The hellish side...Well I'm sure you've heard that.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 21 2005, 09:21 PM)
Well, the bright side is there is a lot of fun stuff to do (depending on your lifestyle and school), and sometimes good clubs to be in, and the teachers treat you more like adults. The hellish side...Well I'm sure you've heard that.
[snapback]222487[/snapback]

I heard the teachers don't care about you at all. '_' My previous teachers have scared me very well. >_< o_o horror stories.. don't bring me back.
alchemist x
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Jul 21 2005, 10:13 PM)

Same here
Zarpia
I had actually 2 teachers that care a lot for me, so it wasn't that bad for me^^
Carnal Malefactor
teh truck
foolmetal alchemist
Wow, that guy knows how to build a truck.
AlphonseRules
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Jul 21 2005, 11:13 PM)

Don't be nervous, high school and college will be the best years of your lives. Especially high school. You get treated like more like an adult(as long as you act like one), you get your driver's liscense and you don't have to worry too much about your future. Not to mention new friends, Friday night football games and when you turn 18, parental freedom. laugh.gif
Some of my friends and I actually played touch football and golf with two of our math teachers. Outside of school, I just thought of them as more friends. biggrin.gif
Now to get back on topic, here is a picture of me: tongue.gif laugh.gif
Zarpia
laugh.gif wow you look so....metalic(sp?) Al tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
...and horny...
alchemist x
Heh, double meaning. I like it.
Ailuro
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Jul 21 2005, 05:45 PM)
[snapback]222316[/snapback]

I was also called ugly when I was younger. mellow.gif
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Jul 21 2005, 08:13 PM)

pshhh..high school is a breeze. you pretty much chill all the time. i'd be more worried about getting to the right classes then about evil teachers // bullies // bad grades // no sleep. just dont procastinate too much and you'll be fine.
Slashrose1010
blink.gif Somehow, I doubt you were an ugly child, Aily tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
...it takes all kinds.

Look how cute I was when I was a youngin, and look at me now.
alchemist x
PHHHHHAAAAHAAA, YOU? cute? ever? Hard to believe
Carnal Malefactor
My point exactly.

IPB Image
Here's me at age 6.
Zarpia
Is that really you???? O.O if so, you don't look nothing like now, and also, you where soooo cute happy.gif
Slashrose1010
@Bacon: I still find your cheeks totally pinchable. I have no idea what you mean by "and look at me now." huh.gif

Hehe, even when you were young you loved rock, I see.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 22 2005, 01:00 AM)
Is that really you???? O.O if so, you don't look nothing like now, and also, you where soooo cute happy.gif
[snapback]222648[/snapback]

No, I just like to collect random pictures of Soviet kindergarteners.

OF COURSE IT'S ME!
mei_tenshi
That's cute! You really do look better in black n' white, Bacon. And it looks like you're having such fun, too.
Carnal Malefactor
I'd say everyone looks better in black & white... it just kind of tends to smooth out some of those imperfections in people's appearances.

...Photoshop is good for that, too tongue.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Deshi-kun)
Hee. I'm still called ugly by people like my brother. biggrin.gif

@Bacon-san: Aww, I should make some random photo grayscale and post is to see if I look any less stalker-ish. biggrin.gif And you're always strangely adorable whenever you decide to obsess over edsgirl-san~ tongue.gif
Zarpia
@Eke - who isn't?....my 2 brothers call me ugly too.
AlphonseRules
You're right bacon, black and white pictures do make you look better. I mean just look at me.V It takes off years of tarnish and rust. laugh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 22 2005, 02:37 PM)
QUOTE(Deshi-kun)

I think that's what brothers do. A couple of my girlfriends had older brothers and there was a constant barage of "you're ugly! No, you're ugly" thrown back and forth.

Must be in the brothers handbook they issue at birth. laugh.gif

I was an only child so luckily I didn't have to put up with that.
DarkBlade_Alchemist
Cool pic. hey, Cute Alchemist you are pretty cute tongue.gif .
Le Monkey
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Jul 21 2005, 10:57 PM)
My point exactly.

IPB Image
Here's me at age 6.
[snapback]222643[/snapback]

Awww....
Its a chibbi bacon!

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 22 2005, 02:37 PM)
QUOTE(Deshi-kun)
[snapback]223396[/snapback]

are we ment to do that? (Big brothers)
I dont.. My lil sis is quite pretty..
Heh... Maybee im weired..
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 20 2005, 12:44 PM)
Ooh, do you have pictures of you and your cats? I'd love to see some!
[snapback]219809[/snapback]

this is a more recent picture of mine from 2 months ago....
me

uhm.. i got many pics of my pets... but i haven't got a scanner yet...
Toby-Chan
Prinz@- Oh my... o.o Quite a good-looking fellow. happy.gif
Aurora-Corrine
It's meeeeeeeeeee! *grins* I don't know how to size pictures, so I'll give you a link. *nodnod* I'm the one in front, with the goofy hand pose... Brown hair, class ring on my hand, brown eyes. The woman behind me is my Aunt Becky's signifigant other, my Aunt Ginny. God, I look horrid. >.<

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/Ais...ne/000_0098.jpg
Zarpia
@Prinz - I agree with Toby-chan^^

@Aurora - Great picture^^
Elderberry
@Prinz-san & Aurora-san: Nice pictures. happy.gif

E~to...here is a random photo of my hands...I took the picture at night, so they're all shadowy and creepy looking~ rolleyes.gif (I'll need to post a picture of the Sloth gloves sometime...)

My hands are frighteningly large in comparison to the rest of my body...(technically they're the same size/length as Ninja-senpai, although her fingers are longer...)

'EKE no Te'

They're all wrinkly and deformed from too much drawing..laugh.gif||
Quistis88
Very nice pictures, Prinz and Aurora. I also love EKE's hands. smile.gif
Goldfish
I like the hands. Very spiffy pose. Only it does look creepy, as if you x-rayed them with that light.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.