Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Goldfish
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 19 2005, 05:25 PM)
QUOTE(Goldie)
Well, excluding getting to see those 2D versions first, you're different than I might have thought. But then again, that's how it always is. You know no one is going to regret it. On the contrary, you're probably going to regret it now that you are a picture poster, the vultures will be out.

I wouldn't be able to resist those kind of pictures either smile.gif

laugh.gif You think? Well, I don't think it'll be any worse than before. rolleyes.gif Or rather, I hope.

QUOTE(Vulture)
Finally, a picture of Kase! Recent or not, it's a great pic nonetheless. This is like an addiction. I want more now, so keep them coming.

What did I say, kase. What did I say???

This is only the beginning....
Prinz_Zoisit
yes, kase is a very beautiful girl...^^ you look intelligent with your glasses....^^

and i have also got many cats in the philippines!^^
alchemist x
You think that is alot of cats. were are running like a cat farm over here.

9 cats

tiger
tiki
shadow
delacy
casey
louie
speed
midnight and
chase
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 20 2005, 12:38 AM)
Kase, you look only half-Asian. Do you have some thick Dutch blood in you? huh.gif
[snapback]219076[/snapback]

Well, as far as I know my whole family's Indonesian, but Granpa from my Dad's side is half-Dutch though (if you can call it that rolleyes.gif) so maybe that's where I got my complexion from. biggrin.gif;; I take after my Dad as well, so... (I like my Mom's skintone much better though, which my Brother and Sister inherited)

QUOTE(Celes)
I think I watched Sailor Moon first laugh.gif Then DBZ is what really made like anime and get into it more. And yes I am a ditz, I totally skipped over your second post at first tongue.gif

XD SM got dubbed in Dutch - hilarious! Oh yes, those were some fun times. And you've also got DBZ to thank for! *__*

No you're not a ditz. tongue.gif What I say is law, remember?

QUOTE(Mini)
Kase:
Go get 'em girl!
You look so cute fighting evil. I swear, so many of you have such nice, dark perfectly straight hair. All you kitties are so cute! tongue.gif

Do you breed cats I've heard you talk about kittens a couple of times.

RARR!! Eh? Cute? laugh.gif I'm supposed to be menacing.
You like straight hair? biggrin.gif;; Unfortunately, the pictures I'm going to take in a minute won't include straight hair anymore~
laugh.gif No, no breeding, we just don't have the money to take the females to a vet all at once. And I swear, they are a fast bunch when it comes to getting impregnated... ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Bacon)
I mean, that's what I pictured you looking like...

...Goldie, not a word about blondes. tongue.gif

And where do you get your pictures from, anyway?? And... how in the world can anyone eat that thing? o_o

QUOTE(EKE)
Uhyaa~ Kase-san looks so adorable! laugh.gif Your hair looks nice, too. (...personally, I'd say you look about 14-16-ish in that picture...people mistake my age all the time, too...tongue.gif)

=^-^= Thank you~ (And I'll try to make me look more like my real age next laugh.gif)

QUOTE(Quistis)
Finally, a picture of Kase! Recent or not, it's a great pic nonetheless. This is like an addiction. I want more now, so keep them coming. biggrin.gif

Thank you, Quis~ smile.gif And because you insist so nicely I will. XD

QUOTE(Goldie)

Well, it wouldn't be if you also joined in the fray, take a little attetion away from me! tongue.gif I still haven't seen a real-life picture of you, only the pixel dolly~

QUOTE(Prinz)
yes, kase is a very beautiful girl...^^ you look intelligent with your glasses....^^

and i have also got many cats in the philippines!^^

Wow, that's quite the compliment. Thanks~ =^-^= Hehe, because of those glasses everybody always think I'm a genius or something, always expecting me to know all the answers and stuff, while I'm just me. rolleyes.gif

Ooh, do you have pictures of you and your cats? I'd love to see some!

QUOTE(alchemist x)

9 cats

Can I see them? Pretty please? :3
Le Monkey
@ Kase: that took WAY too long.. tongue.gif

DBZ fan? YAY!
*_* stares at manga stash... *_* lots....
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif But aren't you glad I finally relented?

How come nobody knows I was an avid DBZ fan? rolleyes.gif I've been broadcasting the fact in various threads over time...

laugh.gif It may seem like lots, but really it's very little. Especially since nothing's complete. -__-
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 20 2005, 07:44 AM)
XD SM got dubbed in Dutch - hilarious! Oh yes, those were some fun times. And you've also got DBZ to thank for! *__*
Yes, I remember telling you about how I never knew Zoicite was a male before recently tongue.gif And yes, I still have a place in my heart for DBZ, despite terrible dubbing and corny jokes, not to mention a repetitive storyline...But I can't help but love it rolleyes.gif

No you're not a ditz. tongue.gif What I say is law, remember?
[snapback]219809[/snapback]

laugh.gif Oh right. How could I ever forget?

Can I see them? Pretty please? :3
What, are you a cat addict?
Zarpia
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Jul 20 2005, 03:56 AM)

9 cats
[snapback]219729[/snapback]

Really? i remember when our 3 cats where pregnant and had the kitties at the same time, so we had like 22 cats in the house for like 2 month until they where old enoght to give them away, we just kept 2
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 20 2005, 02:54 PM)
Yes, I remember telling you about how I never knew Zoicite was a male before recently tongue.gif And yes, I still have a place in my heart for DBZ, despite terrible dubbing and corny jokes, not to mention a repetitive storyline...But I can't help but love it  rolleyes.gif
[snapback]219919[/snapback]

That was you! Sorry, I forgot~ biggrin.gif;; Sentimental value, I totally understand. smile.gif

QUOTE(Celes)
laugh.gif Oh right. How could I ever forget?

Exactly. It's in THE GUIDE afterall. tongue.gif

QUOTE(Celes)
What, are you a cat addict?

I may have a slight... fondness of cats, yes. biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
I hate cats.
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Jul 20 2005, 03:26 PM)
I hate cats.
[snapback]219976[/snapback]

sad.gif

(behold: spam)
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 20 2005, 11:15 AM)
That was you! Sorry, I forgot~ biggrin.gif;; Sentimental value, I totally understand. smile.gif
That's okay. You're like most of the people I know who have the memory of a goldfish tongue.gif

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 20 2005, 10:15 AM)
Exactly. It's in THE GUIDE afterall. tongue.gif
ohmy.gif It is? *Has never fully read the Guide actually anyway* laugh.gif I set good examples.

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 20 2005, 10:15 AM)
I may have a slight... fondness of cats, yes. biggrin.gif
[snapback]219957[/snapback]

huh.gif Slight, huh...You are going to be like those old creepy cat ladies when you get old I bet rolleyes.gif

@Bacon- Cats are evil, selfish, independent yet cool creatures who think only of themselves...Kind of like women biggrin.gif

To not get off topic...I recall you being the one who mentioned something a long time ago about the personal picture profiles we have. I've been wondering, what are they for? I can't do anything with mine.
Goldfish
QUOTE(Bacon)
I mean, that's what I pictured you looking like...

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu)
...Goldie, not a word about blondes. tongue.gif

And where do you get your pictures from, anyway?? And... how in the world can anyone eat that thing? o_o

Unfontunately, I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about here, so blonde jokes are currently impossible.

QUOTE(Goldie)

Well, it wouldn't be if you also joined in the fray, take a little attetion away from me! tongue.gif I still haven't seen a real-life picture of you, only the pixel dolly~p

Emm. You really haven't been paying attention to my subtle hints, have you? There is, in fact, one fuzzy grad picture a ways back. That's why I mentioned the "fiasco". Because this exact same thing happened. I was cruely mobbed in any thread to put my picture up for like 4 weeks.

I'll come save you later. After you appreciate what I went through. Most of it is probably in the thread leading up to my picture.

By the way, I've never seen DBZ in japanese. Is it any less cheezy?
Carnal Malefactor
Wow... you REALLY suck at taking pictures. tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
I've seen an old grad picture of Goldfish ph34r.gif
Carnal Malefactor
New pic of me. Puke buckets are provided at either side of the theater, for easy access.

IPB Image
~FMAgurl~
I've always wondered what Kase looked like. Nice pic Kase biggrin.gif
Goldfish
Somehow, bacon, you look better in black and white. Possibly your best yet. And would you stop doing the eyebrow thing?!
Celestial Shadow
@Bacon- Actually, that one's not bad at all.
Carnal Malefactor
...what 'eyebrow thing'? huh.gif

I think this one's better than the others because I've dropped some weight.
Goldfish
It seriously looks like you're doing that off-kilter eybrow pose with your right one all the time. I guess that' just how your face is, or do you not realize it?

This one it's not as pronounced, though.
Zarpia
@Bacon - laugh.gif such sad and puki(sp?) face
Envy's lil' miniskirt
@Bacon you represent well in black and white. Nice pic.
Carnal Malefactor
...now I wish I hadn't posted all those others. laugh.gif
mei_tenshi
We all must learn from our mistakes. smile.gif
Alchemist_Sami
I thought i may aswell post a pic of me......
It quite bad, and im not a poser! My cousin wanted me to smile so i did, lol

Me looking awful
aytchmadd
aww what a cute little girl:-P
Envy's lil' miniskirt
You don't look awful I think you look cute in the picture. biggrin.gif
Zarpia
You don't look awfull Sami you like you are having a good time there
Celestial Shadow
It's not bad at all Sami.

To help keep you males' confidence levels up, I shall post a picture of a random hot guy from a forum my friend goes to. (Her forum is loaded with them)
IPB Image
Quistis88
I also agree that Bacon does seem to look best in black and white. huh.gif

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 20 2005, 06:40 PM)
To help keep you males' confidence levels up, I shall post a picture of a random hot guy from a forum my friend goes to. (Her forum is loaded with them)

Personally, I think the guy would be better looking if he lost the facial hair, but that's only because I prefer clean-shaven men.
Goldfish
I fail to see how posting a picture of another male who may or may not be hotter than the males of this forum raises their confidence levels? huh.gif
Slashrose1010
@Fish: Indeed. I feel worse now :3 *reaches for some razors*

@Quis: I think that vampiric guy would look better clean shaven as well :3
mei_tenshi
Well, at least it's a library behind him...or it looks like one...
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I agree with the clean shaven thing, I always hated those little beards/goatees or what ever they are calling them now-a-days.

Other than that, yeah he's a looker. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
That dude looks kinda like my guitarist... if my guitarist spent hours at a time in front of a mirror...
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I didn't know you were in a band Bacon. What do you play?
Carnal Malefactor
bass/vocals/drum programming. I also write all the music. Unfortunately, I can't play guitar to save my life.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Do you have some of your music posted I want to hear it. What do you play? As if I had to ask. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
The band is still really in its formative stages. I've got a good 6 songs written, but nothing really recorded yet. I just got hooked up with my guitarist in the last couple of months, and he hasn't yet learned the material.
alchemist x
ah ha just noticed bacons sig got replaced HAHAHAHAHa
Alchemist_Sami
QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 20 2005, 10:24 PM)
You don't look awfull Sami you like you are having a good time there
[snapback]220419[/snapback]

yeah, i was having a great time biggrin.gif
It was at christmas and i may have had a bit to much drink..rolleyes.gif
Robo-Mechanic
yeah sami you look great
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jul 20 2005, 09:45 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 20 2005, 06:40 PM)

Personally, I think the guy would be better looking if he lost the facial hair, but that's only because I prefer clean-shaven men.
[snapback]220654[/snapback]

I agree. The pointy looking beard thing is killing him, though I bet he thinks it's cool.

QUOTE(Goldfish @ Jul 20 2005, 09:52 PM)
I fail to see how posting a picture of  another male who may or may not be hotter than the males of this forum raises their confidence levels?  huh.gif
[snapback]220663[/snapback]

You just wouldn't understand rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Jul 20 2005, 10:34 PM)
I agree with the clean shaven thing, I always hated those little beards/goatees or what ever they are calling them now-a-days.
You sound like a 30 somethin' woman for once laugh.gif

Other than that, yeah he's a looker.  tongue.gif
Yeah but my friend tells me he's cocky sleep.gif;
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 21 2005, 11:10 AM)
I fail to see how posting a picture of  another male who may or may not be hotter than the males of this forum raises their confidence levels?  huh.gif

That's because it is just a cheap ploy for her to post a picture of a guy she thinks is attractive.
Carnal Malefactor
I'll have to agree with that one.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
You sound like a 30 somethin' woman for once laugh.gif

What do I usually sound like. huh.gif
It's probably my odd sense of humor it throws everyone off.

Other than that, yeah he's a looker.  tongue.gif
Yeah but my friend tells me he's cocky sleep.gif;

He looks like it.

He's the kind of guy you would admire from afar (or on the internet) because he would be too obnoxious to actually talk to.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 21 2005, 03:44 PM)

That's because it is just a cheap ploy for her to post a picture of a guy she thinks is attractive.
[snapback]221908[/snapback]

Nah, if I wanted to do that, I would just say it. Hiding behind words like that is not my style sleep.gif As you would know if you actually knew me. It was actually a ploy to make the guys feel bad because I'm evil rolleyes.gif And if you couldn't tell, when I posted it, there was a great amount of sarcasm.

QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Jul 21 2005, 05:13 PM)
What do I usually sound like.  huh.gif

You always just seem to be someone in their early 20s to me.

He looks like it.

He's the kind of guy you would admire from afar (or on the internet) because he would be too obnoxious to actually talk to.
[snapback]222084[/snapback]

Exactly. Most guys that look like anything are like that...and plenty who don't are too.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl)
What do I usually sound like.  huh.gif

You always just seem to be someone in their early 20s to me.

I get mistaken for looking and acting younger all the time. Just as long as I don't appear to be 13 on the board. laugh.gif

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl)
He looks like it.

Exactly. Most guys that look like anything are like that...and plenty who don't are too.

I hate to generalize people because it's done to me all the time. Most people think I'm stupid or shallow because I'm pretty. But the stupid thing can work to my advantage, I can just sit and appear uninterested while somone talks about something they think is over my head. It's like being a spy and stuff. ohmy.gif

Anyway, I've found most (most, not all) young, good looking guys like the one you posted tend to be cocky. I don't find women to be as bad but then again my girlfriends are for the most part humble people so maybe it's just the crowd I hang with.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.