Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
aytchmadd
pony tail? so 90's lmao just kidding. anyway, looking forward to seeing whose been trying to bash me for my typeing.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Lets get this thread back on topic, two pages of arguing is enough. So let's have some humor too.

Here's some pics from this band called Cookie Mongoloid that played on Saturday they are a punk/metal band, funny stuff, the lead singer would sing like the cookie monster and they sung such songs as Me Lost me Cookie in the Mosh Pit.

The thing the lead singer is holding is a cooke bazooka and yes it shot cookies.
9o865tre
-
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Which one is you?
Zarpia
@Mini - They didn't had a milky bazooka?

@RobinArendt - Cool picture ^^
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Jul 18 2005, 09:05 PM)
The thing the lead singer is holding is a cooke bazooka and yes it shot cookies.
[snapback]217634[/snapback]

OMFG A COOKIE BAZOOKA! *_* MY DREAM HAS FINALLY COME TRUE.
aytchmadd
were they macadamia nut?or oatmeal?either way im there
Elderberry
Aww, nice picture, Robin-san. happy.gif

@Miniskirt-san: I believe Robin-san is the girl with dark brown hair. smile.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Jul 18 2005, 08:18 PM)
Which one is you?
[snapback]217643[/snapback]

The one that looks like her name isn't Brent? blink.gif XD
Ailuro
QUOTE(aytchmadd @ Jul 18 2005, 04:47 PM)
pardon me but since when does typeing correctly show any sign of intellect. seriously dont be to anal about things like that. by the by i tend to find myself at least intellegent enough to earn a collage degree. before you bring into question someones intellect please actually get to know them.

and its called sarcasm if i honestly wanted to stand out id of posted in huge bold letters or have flashy colors splattered everywhere on my posts.
[snapback]217551[/snapback]

You know, contrary to what you may think, it isn't always that easy to tell where one thought starts and where one ends. Which is the reason why the English language even has punctuation marks. I highly suggest you start using them so you don't get on any of the members' bad sides.
Happy posting. smile.gif
aytchmadd
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jul 18 2005, 06:50 PM)
QUOTE(aytchmadd @ Jul 18 2005, 04:47 PM)
pardon me but since when does typeing correctly show any sign of intellect. seriously dont be to anal about things like that. by the by i tend to find myself at least intellegent enough to earn a collage degree. before you bring into question someones intellect please actually get to know them.

and its called sarcasm if i honestly wanted to stand out id of posted in huge bold letters or have flashy colors splattered everywhere on my posts.
[snapback]217551[/snapback]

You know, contrary to what you may think, it isn't always that easy to tell where one thought starts and where one ends. With is the reason we even have punctuation marks. I highly suggest you start using them so you don't get on any of the members' bad sides.
Happy posting. smile.gif
[snapback]217691[/snapback]

well as you can plainly see, i have changed it so that i have put punctuation and am spelling to the best of my ability. so no worries everyone can smile and be happy. by the way still off topic lets see some more pics:-)
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Jul 18 2005, 06:28 PM)
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Jul 18 2005, 08:18 PM)
Which one is you?
[snapback]217643[/snapback]

The one that looks like her name isn't Brent? blink.gif XD

Doh!
Should of looked at the picture closer. wacko.gif

@Zarpia:

They had a milk uzi but they didn't shoot it. sad.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(RobinArendt @ Jul 19 2005, 02:10 AM)
Me and my friend Brent : o
[snapback]217638[/snapback]

nice friend, robin...>.>
9o865tre
-
The Man Who Laughed
This is a couple of me.
Picture 1
Picture 2
My beret dosent have the badge anymore:(
Slashrose1010
Dear lord your pictures are annoying. Link them or use attachments. You are adding to the sidescroll dry.gif Please edit your post. Thank you.
Zarpia
Agree with Slach.
by the way, cool pics the man
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(The Man Who Laughed @ Jul 19 2005, 03:37 PM)
This is a couple of me.
Picture 1
Picture 2
My beret dosent have the badge anymore:(
[snapback]218760[/snapback]

...you look like a poseur...

QUOTE(RobinArendt @ Jul 19 2005, 07:57 AM)
Uh thanks.Heres me,Joe,Pat,and Brett.Wow everyones so taller than me,well actually im just really short.
[snapback]218225[/snapback]

Are you related to Macaulay Culkin?
alchemist x
Looks lik a wanna bee goth
Slashrose1010
@Bacon: laugh.gif Oh my, she does look like Macauley Culkin. She has the smile and everything.
Omakase Shimasu
@RobinArendt: Okay, wait, I'm a n00b - which of the four are you? biggrin.gif;;

@The Man: Agreed. Size is an issue, but aside from that... smile.gif Sorry to hear about the baret though.

As for my pic:

Me:
I got cut open by Lloyd who tried to jump in my lap, but what she didn't know was that I was bonding with the newborn kittens. So instead of my lap, she took hold of my arm.

I'm bad at focussing. In my defense, I did it with only one hand!

Lloyd:
She's the smallest cat of the bunch. Because we felt generous today, we gave all the grown-up cats (minus King Tails) some milk. Um, the white one, DJ isn't getting any because he always throws up afterwards. He always does manage to sip up some left-overs though.

Oh, that's the kitchen too if nobody had noticed yet.

Goldie:
This one's especially for you! biggrin.gif Enjoy~

That's the attic, better known as the bedroom I share with my Sister (and Brother and most of the time they share the room without me).

Animan Stash:
Also known as the bookcase dedicated to anime/manga/doujinshi/anything Japanese, etc.
- At the top shelf we've got licensed manga and Anime movie DVDs.
- Third shelf we've got Japanese manga and the Fullmetal Alchemist pocket watch box.
- Second shelf houses anime DVDs & doujinshi.
- First shelf's got a go board, calender, travel guides, cds...

Now, I promised before and after pictures, didn't I? Until I've found it within me to take pictures, here you go -

Myself Before Perm...

Myself After Perm...

biggrin.gif;; Don't hit may~
Quistis88
Awww, Kase . . . and I was half-expecting real pictures, too. laugh.gif

Nice arm shot. I like your cats, and love your kitchen tiles. No comment on the wallscrolls. biggrin.gif *not much of a DB fan*

I want real Kase pics. sad.gif
Omakase Shimasu
I know~ And I really feel awful about it. biggrin.gif;; But I'm not exaggerating (sp?) when I say my hair looks like a warzone right now. And nobody wants to see a woman with a bad hair day.

Thank you~ ^-^ My Mom's going to be pleased about your comment regarding the kitchen tiles. She personally chose them herself. I love them as well, although they're pretty slippery. (And I know what you mean, I'm not as much into it as I used to. -__-)

A sad face, I can't stand it!

Okay, you know what? I'm going to dig up a picture from way back - ugh. It's going to make me a few minutes to get it on my comp though...
Zarpia
@Kase - Nice arm^^

5 kittyes? they are all cute^^
Carnal Malefactor
QUIT STONEWALLING!
Goldfish
1) You call those scratches? Pffft.

2) Aww, DJ looks so left out. Poor thing. Lloyd is the cutest though, for sure.

I was going to say those are some pretty sweet tiles, as well.

3) ........... *sigh*
So the attic is big enough for you three? What is it, just one big room?

4) What type of stuffed animal is that? A rabbit?
Slashrose1010
I cursed it XP Now Kase will never post a full picture ;__; Btw, I love your cats ^^ I wish I could take care of that many ._. I am going to be like the crazy cat lady from the Simpsons when I grow up biggrin.gif Hehe, hopefully someone knows what I am talking about...
9o865tre
-
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(RobinArendt @ Jul 19 2005, 05:44 PM)
Uh who the bloody heck is Macaulay Culkin o.o?
And Omakase Im the short girl with glasses in that pic.

[snapback]218938[/snapback]

...Isn't it a little too soon for Macaulay Culkin to be before anyone's time? blink.gif

IPB Image
9o865tre
-
Slashrose1010
Jeez, Bloodyİ is my word. You owe me money. dry.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Yeah Kase, stop yanking our chain. Even I've posted my pic three times on this thread and I don't post my pic on any other forum.

Time to cough it up girly girl. tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
@Bacon: I love it when I leave people in suspense. biggrin.gif

@Zarpia: Actually, that's six. The last one's standing behind the big brown one, next to the trashcan. smile.gif

@Goldie:

1) >_> They were really nasty, really. But since the picture's blurry...

2) He's always been an outsider because of his... dementia. rolleyes.gif He's a sweety, though. And isn't she? ^-^ And aren't they? *__*

3) The room's about 4/5 by 6/7 meters. At first, Sis and me shared the bed and my Brother took the floor. Now I've moved downstairs and almost never sleep here anymore.

4) It's Peter Rabbit from the Beatrix Potter Collection~ Sis bought it at a Japanese market. tongue.gif

@Slash: laugh.gif Didn't I tell Quistis I was going to post my picture? And thank you~ I love my cats as well. My darlings~ And sorry, never saw the cat lady and we don't get the Simpsons anymore.

@Robin: Of course! biggrin.gif I don't know why I didn't realize that. You look very cute in between the 'tough guys' like that. ^-^

@Mini: Not yanking anymore. I found the picture and a few additional ones. Unfortunately, my floppy went haywire on me and my photo now sports a magnificent glitch. biggrin.gif Lookie down below.

Okay, here's the picture of real me (from way back)... I was playing Budokai 3 and my Mom just had to snap a picture at a vital moment between life and death, Goku vs. Kid Buu. rolleyes.gif (I thought the gumball had me beat for the fourth time, but right after the picture was taken I beat the brat!)

Anyway:

- Me in a heated battle... >_> (Of course, the floppy had to malfunction on me when I've finally decided to show you guys a snapshot of me... My hair's so flat... I'm going to post the pic without the freaky golden bottom tomorrow tongue.gif)

And because I couldn't resist:

- Lloyd & DJ
- DJ & Lloyd
- Clowdy (aka the cat with without the white paws <-- not a typo rolleyes.gif)

Well, that's it... me. Now you feel regret you wanted to know, no?
Carnal Malefactor
yah, that looks about right...
Omakase Shimasu
I get the uncanny feeling you've been spying on me through your screen. laugh.gif What do you mean?
Slashrose1010
=/ I have only played Budokai 1 and 2. How long ago did you guys in Holland get the game series? We just got 3 like in 2004 or 5, right? Anyways nice pics, and once again, I love your cats XD
Zarpia
@Kase O.o Didn't notice the small one...

And again, those cats are soo cute. I love when my cats sleep like that too.

So glad to see a picture of you. I hate floppy drives for that same reason
Celestial Shadow
@Kase: I like your kitchen! (And I wanna raid your anime/manga stash ph34r.gif ) A DB fan? Never expected that one. Nice pics at the end tongue.gif But I wanna see your real self too biggrin.gif

Oh, nevermind! *Is such a ditz* laugh.gif

And I want your cats wub.gif (Yes Slash, I used the dreaded emoticon)
Goldfish
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 19 2005, 04:36 PM)
@Goldie:

1) >_> They were really nasty, really. But since the picture's blurry...

2) He's always been an outsider because of his... dementia. rolleyes.gif He's a sweety, though. And isn't she? ^-^ And aren't they? *__*

Oh come on, you girl. They aren't even bloody. My cat could leave worse scratches and she was declawed. (the front paws anyway) Of course they are. I'm always a sucker for kitties.

Anyway:

-Me in a heated battle... >_>[/url] (Of course, the floppy had to malfunction on me when I've finally decided to show you guys a snapshot of me... My hair's so flat... I'm going to post the pic without the freaky golden bottom tomorrow tongue.gif)

Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you spent a long time on those pixel dolls. Dead on. Anyway, kase, weren't you supposed to be destroying my impression of a slob asleep on the couch? laugh.gif Anyway, how long ago is way back? 13 or 14 years old?

Well, that's it... me. Now you feel regret you wanted to know, no?

And because I couldn't resist:

- Lloyd & DJ
- DJ & Lloyd
- Clowdy

Well, excluding getting to see those 2D versions first, you're different than I might have thought. But then again, that's how it always is. You know no one is going to regret it. On the contrary, you're probably going to regret it now that you are a picture poster, the vultures will be out.

I wouldn't be able to resist those kind of pictures either smile.gif
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Slash)
/ I have only played Budokai 1 and 2. How long ago did you guys in Holland get the game series? We just got 3 like in 2004 or 5, right? Anyways nice pics, and once again, I love your cats XD

Somewhere around the start of this year. biggrin.gif;; When I said outdated, I meant a few months back! And I love the game so much! It's really improved since the first (I don't have the second yet ;__;). Weee~ thank you~

QUOTE(Zarpia)
1) @Kase O.o Didn't notice the small one...

2) And again, those cats are soo cute. I love when my cats sleep like that too.

3) So glad to see a picture of you. I hate floppy drives for that same reason

1) Oh, you meant Lloyd! biggrin.gif;; Oopsie.

2) You've also got cats! But I knew that already - do you have pictures? ^__^

3) I'm glad I finally got around to it, all that nagging and nagging~ tongue.gif j/k I should've probably used the stick since I never have problems with that thing, but since the pictures were so small it seemed like a waste of time.

QUOTE(Celes)
@Kase: I like your kitchen! (And I wanna raid your anime/manga stash ph34r.gif ) A DB fan? Never expected that one. Nice pics at the end tongue.gif But I wanna see your real self too biggrin.gif

Thank you~ (And I just wish my stash was bigger - I'm so spoiled tongue.gif) You didn't? laugh.gif It was the anime that started my obsession, so taking a picture of those wallscrolls was the least I could do, muwaha.

No, you're not. smile.gif My post containing those pictures got slowed down for some reason.

QUOTE(Goldie)
Oh come on, you girl. They aren't even bloody. My cat could leave worse scratches and she was declawed. (the front paws anyway) Of course they are. I'm always a sucker for kitties.

Still... it hurt really badly. ;__; Wohoh, found your weakness. X] But seriously, who isn't?

QUOTE(Goldie)
Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you spent a long time on those pixel dolls. Dead on. Anyway, kase, weren't you supposed to be destroying my impression of a slob asleep on the couch? laugh.gif Anyway, how long ago is this? 13 or 14 years old?

ph34r.gif I know. And it I was quite shocked to find my hair among the selections. Oh, hardy har. I'm a genuine couch potatoe, okay? tongue.gif I'll make sure to take a picture of me actually standing next time. And wha...? XD!! 13/14?? That's 19-year-old me! ...no wonder I never managed to get any cigarettes or enter theaters without showing an ID card. >_>

QUOTE(Goldie)
Well, excluding getting to see those 2D versions first, you're different than I might have thought. But then again, that's how it always is. You know no one is going to regret it. On the contrary, you're probably going to regret it now that you are a picture poster, the vultures will be out.

I wouldn't be able to resist those kind of pictures either smile.gif

laugh.gif You think? Well, I don't think it'll be any worse than before. rolleyes.gif Or rather, I hope.

You know? We still have two batches (10 kittens in total) who are in desperate need of a nice owner and a strong roof over their heads~ =^-^=

(By the by, you were saying something about equivelant exchange regarding pictures? X3)
Kase, you look only half-Asian. Do you have some thick Dutch blood in you? huh.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 19 2005, 08:25 PM)
QUOTE(Celes)

Thank you~ (And I just wish my stash was bigger - I'm so spoiled tongue.gif) You didn't? laugh.gif It was the anime that started my obsession, so taking a picture of those wallscrolls was the least I could do, muwaha.

No, you're not. smile.gif My post containing those pictures got slowed down for some reason.
[snapback]219056[/snapback]

I think I watched Sailor Moon first laugh.gif Then DBZ is what really made like anime and get into it more. And yes I am a ditz, I totally skipped over your second post at first tongue.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Kase:
Go get 'em girl!
You look so cute fighting evil. I swear, so many of you have such nice, dark perfectly straight hair. All you kitties are so cute! tongue.gif

Do you breed cats I've heard you talk about kittens a couple of times.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 19 2005, 06:57 PM)
I get the uncanny feeling you've been spying on me through your screen. laugh.gif What do you mean?
[snapback]219028[/snapback]

I mean, that's what I pictured you looking like...
Elderberry
Uhyaa~ Kase-san looks so adorable! laugh.gif Your hair looks nice, too. (...personally, I'd say you look about 14-16-ish in that picture...people mistake my age all the time, too...tongue.gif)
Carnal Malefactor
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/Luda215369/ShaneDubya69-lolfff.jpg[/img]

THIS DIET'S NOT WORKING!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
TONY ROBBINS HUNGRY!!
Goldfish
What's the helmet for?
Carnal Malefactor
effect...
Quistis88
Finally, a picture of Kase! Recent or not, it's a great pic nonetheless. This is like an addiction. I want more now, so keep them coming. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.