Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Zarpia
Spark Alchemist I like your picture, and you are not ugly, you look pretty in that one, show us more pictures ^^
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 1 2005, 06:30 AM)
Thank you, le monkey. The kitten was one of my favorites until he moved homes. biggrin.gif And yes, those are my hands/fingers. Slender? Pig-skinned and bony's more like it... *cough*
[snapback]203374[/snapback]

Pig skinned? How so?
Thay are verry nice hands.. tongue.gif

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 1 2005, 09:31 PM)
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 1 2005, 03:26 PM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Jul 1 2005, 04:05 PM)
You know, I was under the impression that Kase was Asiatic... those hands look very European to me...

I'm Indonesian, yes, but unfortunately I didn't inherit my Mom's darker tone of skin. Meh, I'm pretty sure you'll see once I've uploaded a full body shot. smile.gif (I'm just a freak of nature because my face is Asian, but my skin's the color of a pig!)
[snapback]203552[/snapback]

I don't think I've ever heard so much talk from just a hand pic laugh.gif
[snapback]203953[/snapback]

Oh no? We had a few pages discussion when someone posted a foot.. and as I remember Prinz LOVED it... and went on for ages over it... happy.gif

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 3 2005, 06:52 PM)
*sigh* Yes...I spammed a lot of threads with random fencing details...rolleyes.gif

..I guess I have no choice but to show myself again...here's the link to the one that's actually decent..happy.gif|||

'Elderberry'
[snapback]205254[/snapback]

EKE again!
tongue.gif
Thats like the 9th time i have seen your pics eke...
lol

EDIT: What? Where? I just saw that there was a pic of Celes... Where? Kit is confuzzled.....
Huh?

Also you look verry pretty Sparky!
tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Jul 4 2005, 01:26 AM)
@Celes: *gasps* I finally get to see a picture of my mom! Pretty happy.gif
[snapback]205356[/snapback]

Thankies biggrin.gif

QUOTE(le monkey @ Jul 4 2005, 05:20 AM)
EDIT: What? Where? I just saw that there was a pic of Celes... Where? Kit is confuzzled.....
Huh?
[snapback]205474[/snapback]

I'm not telling, if you can't find it ph34r.gif
Spark Alchemist
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Jul 3 2005, 10:26 PM)
You are NOT ugly! You're pretty happy.gif. Are your eyes actually green or is it the light? That would be awesome if it was your real eye color. I've never seen someone with green eyes.

thanks...no my eyes arent green...they're brown but they do look green in this picture because i made them that way when i was messing around with it i just forgot to change them back...lol...i wish they were green.

QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 4 2005, 01:28 AM)
Spark Alchemist I like your picture, and you are not ugly, you look pretty in that one, show us more pictures ^^

thanks again...i dont have anymore right now but hopefully ill get some soon...i want to see your picturel...oh and just to say i always love your siggies and avis they are always so creative looking...lol...

Also you look verry pretty Sparky!
tongue.gif

thanks kit, always a sweety as usual... tongue.gif ...see now you know what a i look like, when are you gonna show me your picture...lol...all in good time i suppose...
Zarpia
Call me Freak or Werid but i actually save the pictures in my computer O.o, i have a special folder for all of you........
Carnal Malefactor
that makes me a little nervous...
Zarpia
Why? do you think i'm gonna print your picture and put it in my wall? laugh.gif
Luckyalchemy27
I need to find a good picture of me and Bandit or Ginger...*roots through a box*
EKE and Sparky are both pretty. happy.gif

*thinks* I'm not. *anime cry*
xrninja
QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 4 2005, 03:09 PM)
Call me Freak or Werid but i actually save the pictures in my computer O.o, i have a special folder for all of you........
[snapback]205780[/snapback]

i do too. tongue.gif well, i don't save all the posted pictures, but i do save ones of certain people i talk to often...
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 4 2005, 06:09 PM)

Nothing's weird about it, if you're just saving them to remember what your friends look like.

QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 4 2005, 06:17 PM)
[snapback]205788[/snapback]

laugh.gif That'd be funny, although a bit creepy if you did put Bacon's picture on your wall...
Carnal Malefactor
What? I'm not pretty enough to be a pinup? dry.gif

tongue.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 4 2005, 06:53 PM)
QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 4 2005, 06:09 PM)

Nothing's weird about it, if you're just saving them to remember what your friends look like.

Bingo! yeah you are right, but i forgot to save your's.....

QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 4 2005, 06:17 PM)

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl Posted Today @ 06:53 PM )
laugh.gif That'd be funny, although a bit creepy if you did put Bacon's picture on your wall...

Actually i just took the picture from the wall blink.gif laugh.gif (j/k)

QUOTE(xrninja @ Jul 4 2005, 06:50 PM)
QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 4 2005, 03:09 PM)

i do too. tongue.gif well, i don't save all the posted pictures, but i do save ones of certain people i talk to often...
[snapback]205828[/snapback]

I actually save almost all of them blink.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(zarpia-san)
Hahaha, I do that too! I save almost all of them like Deshi-kun, in case I need a reference and someone takes down their picture or I'm too lazy to dig through the thread or...laugh.gif||||

QUOTE(Monkey-san)
EKE again!
tongue.gif
What the heck!? I don't even have 9 pictures posted...ph34r.gif
Slashrose1010
I have only seen... 3 Ekes I think :3

I have a few people saved... I am too lazy to save pics sometimes.. and yes, I have some small sub-folder for pics of you guys.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 4 2005, 07:49 PM)
QUOTE(Monkey-san)
EKE again!
tongue.gif
What the heck!? I don't even have 9 pictures posted...ph34r.gif
[snapback]205943[/snapback]

I mean I have seen that one 9 times..
tongue.gif
nevermind..
tongue.gif

Also I finall got my camera fixed!
Me after getting geting home from school
Elderberry
QUOTE(Monkey-san)
...You...You stalker!! ph34r.gif

Monkey-san....you...look quite similar to a friend of mine....smile.gif
Luckyalchemy27
Here's a really bad picture of me when I was ten, riding my good old buddy Apollo.

Darn, you can't really see me...
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 5 2005, 05:01 PM)
[snapback]206371[/snapback]

huh.gif Same here...
Zarpia
Le Monkey Hey i like your lips... and you used glasses, anyway i like the pic, thanks for showing us!

Luckyalchemy27 You are right, i can beraly see you
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 5 2005, 09:28 PM)
Le Monkey Hey i like your lips...
[snapback]206534[/snapback]

tongue.gif That sounds weird. Kinda like something a friend of mine would say because she's obsessed with...lips blink.gif
Carnal Malefactor
IPB Image
I think my mouth is on crooked... blink.gif
Ailuro
Another picture of me.

Blah

I always squint my eyes for some reason. And force my smiles. -.-;
See? I'm not very photogenic.

This is while I was hiking on Mt. Rainier, so my hair is kinda messy. >>
Carnal Malefactor
enough with the false modesty, already. You're very pretty.
Ailuro
Ehm.. thank you. ._. Perhaps I did go a bit overboard with bashing myself.
xrninja
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jul 5 2005, 07:05 PM)
Another picture of me.

Blah
[snapback]206548[/snapback]

aww, pretty picture. and is it me, or do you sort of look like Hermione in that picture? tongue.gif (it's probably me.)

<--has been on an HP kick lately
*inverse*
Hmmm....don't think I'm well-known enough here to bother posting a pic of me....

How about a pic of where I am right now?
Quistis88
Deshi is gorgeous like always. smile.gif I do see a hint of Hermione/Emma Watson as well. Maybe it's the face shape?

Nice place you got there, *inverse*. biggrin.gif
Falling_Man
@Ailuro-sama: Not photogenic? Oh really... Push Quis-sama for the forum reunion! biggrin.gif Then we can all see what the not photogenic people are really like.

@*inverse*-san: O_o Holy snap...

I'll try to get a picture of myself with an orange sweatershirt. Why is it called that? I can't tell if it's a sweater or shirt. wacko.gif
Ailuro
I must be that type of person who looks like many different actresses. First it's Natalie Portman and then Emma Watson. laugh.gif

@Inverse: Awesome room. o.o
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 5 2005, 02:01 PM)
QUOTE(Monkey-san)
...You...You stalker!! ph34r.gif

Only on weekends.. happy.gif

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 5 2005, 02:01 PM)
[snapback]206371[/snapback]

Do I?
Maybee its me.. and my teleportation dose work and those wernt just dreams.. Hmmm...

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 5 2005, 06:33 PM)

tongue.gif That sounds weird. Kinda like something a friend of mine would say because she's obsessed with...lips blink.gif
[snapback]206537[/snapback]

O.o....
Thats.. a weird comment...
Umm.. thanks? ph34r.gif

I found ALL of my photos I was going to post up from a few months..
So here they are!
tongue.gif
Veiw from House.. Well.. near it..
Also I now have pics of my room/hopuse/shed..
tongue.gif
My House.. (*Cough Shed Cough*)
My desk..
Computer.. top of..
and finally..
My Bday prezzie from Quissy.
Zarpia
QUOTE(le monkey @ Jul 6 2005, 05:48 AM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 5 2005, 06:33 PM)

[snapback]206537[/snapback]

O.o....
Thats.. a weird comment...
Umm.. thanks? ph34r.gif

ohmy.gif no, i didn't meant it in a weird way, i just like the shape of his lips, it reminds me of a drawing my brother did tongue.gif

QUOTE(le monkey @ Jul 6 2005, 05:48 AM)
I found ALL of my photos I was going to post up from a few months..
So here they are!
tongue.gif
Veiw from House.. Well.. near it..
Also I now have pics of my room/hopuse/shed..
tongue.gif
My House.. (*Cough Shed Cough*)
My desk..
Computer.. top of..
and finally..
My Bday prezzie from Quissy.
[snapback]206719[/snapback]

you actually live there? how come?, i was actually planing to live outside my house, in our back yard a couple of month ago, but my dad says "NO WAY!!!"
Luckyalchemy27
Ailuro is pretty. And yeah...Emma Watson, you're right...
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jul 5 2005, 10:05 PM)
I always squint my eyes for some reason. And force my smiles. -.-;

I do that too. I never look really happy when I pose for a camera. In fact, my wife always makes fun of me because every picture for our wedding, I look like I'm faking a smile (I look like I was forced into the marriage based on the pictures ohmy.gif). I was happy, I just can't smile on demand dry.gif

QUOTE(*inverse* @ Jul 5 2005, 11:12 PM)
How about a pic of where I am right now?
[snapback]206578[/snapback]

I love Fairly Odd Parents smile.gif.

Hey, just because I'm a grown up doesn't mean I can't love kids shows smile.gif.

Here's my daughter looking really cool with a guitar. She may not be able to play, but she looks good playing smile.gif.

IPB Image
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Damn a lot happening on this thread while I was gone. tongue.gif

kase: You do not have pig hands for petes sake. And kittys so cute!

Lucky: Beautiful horse but I can't see you. sad.gif

Ailuro: You look very pretty in that photo. Nice setting too I might add.

Bacon: Next time wake up a little more before you put your mouth on in the morning. laugh.gif

Arche: I haven't seen your daughter yet, she is so cute and looks like such the budding rock star in that pic.
Quistis88
@le monkey: Nice house you got there. tongue.gif Glad you got a good present, because I had no idea which figure was in there. laugh.gif

QUOTE(arche @ Jul 6 2005, 12:46 PM)
I do that too. I never look really happy when I pose for a camera. In fact, my wife always makes fun of me because every picture for our wedding, I look like I'm faking a smile (I look like I was forced into the marriage based on the pictures ohmy.gif). I was happy, I just can't smile on demand  dry.gif

I want to see some arche wedding photos. smile.gif

My eyes squint a bit, too, when I "smile" for pictures. I rarely give sincere smiles, since I hate having my picture taken. I smirk most of the time.

arche's darling girl does look good with a guitar in her hands. biggrin.gif Is that your guitar? Will you teach her to play?
fullmetalalchemistchick
i dont have any pic.s of me cuz' i dont like the way that i look
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jul 6 2005, 06:06 PM)
I want to see some arche wedding photos.  smile.gif

Sorry but I don't have any digital wedding pictures and I don't have a scanner anymore.

Here's one of my daughter and me after a ride at Six Flags. She didn't like the ride because it got her too wet.

IPB Image
Carnal Malefactor
It's a good thing you're already married, or you would be having a tough time attracting women, arche. tongue.gif
Elderberry
Uwa, Deshi-kun looks nice! happy.gif Definitely more photogenetic than I am. smile.gif I agree, there's a hint of similarity to Hermione...I think it's the look on your face or something....happy.gif;;

@Inverse-san: mellow.gif *stares* ...I...see....Rayearth posters! laugh.gif

@arche-sensei: Your daughter looks most adorable in that photo. happy.gif
*inverse*
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 6 2005, 05:02 PM)
@Inverse-san: mellow.gif *stares* ...I...see....Rayearth posters! laugh.gif
[snapback]207068[/snapback]

Haha, can you see the FMA calander & action figures? There's lot's of hidden anime goodies all over the shelves ^.^

Here's a better view (sort of) of the Fairly Odd Parents bed, arche happy.gif (The pic's a little out of date, though - that shelf is now bolted to another one tongue.gif )
Carnal Malefactor
that's uh... a very well-sorted set of shelves...
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I always wondered what Arche looked like.

Here's a pic of me on the 4th after BBQing a slab of pork ribs. Not the best pic of me since I was standing over a BBQ in 90 degree heat cooking zucchini, portobello mushrooms and finally the ribs.

It was all worth it though. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
You're right, that's not the best pic of you...
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Awww Bacon you say the sweetest things. laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Well, you did look MUCH better in the first batch of pics you posted... the one where you had the gun.

But you do have very nice eyes. Seriously.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Thank you.

But remember the first batch was from a photoshoot this was from hanging out with friends in someones backyard cooking. Big difference.

But hey, at least I showed you all the good ones first. tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
Mini, you make me want to start eating meat again tongue.gif (not really, my stomach probably wouldn't even tolerate it) ^^;;
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Come, come to the dark side Slash. laugh.gif

Hey, I make damn good ribs I could bring almost anyone to the dark side.
Slashrose1010
laugh.gif I probably would have loved to eat your ribs (does that sound wrong?) about 3 months ago, but I am a firm believer in the 'light' side tongue.gif

Mana and I shall resist your ribs of Eden tongue.gif
*inverse*
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Jul 6 2005, 06:56 PM)
that's uh... a very well-sorted set of shelves...
[snapback]207114[/snapback]

Haha - result of boredom rolleyes.gif

Anyway....here's a pic from prom 2004:

IPB Image

My hair isn't red anymore though ^^;

This is a much better pic of me tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.