Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Fullmetal Elric
i would show you all my pic but i can't seem to get it on to the form...lol some one...anyone help?
Gashole
QUOTE(xrninja @ Oct 7 2004, 04:57 AM)
you're in eighth grade! tongue.gif don't start hating it until it keeps you up until 3am every night, like mine does T__T and you have to read and analyze a shakespeare play in 2 days, and 40 pages of bio reading per night (actually that was last year when i was a junior), and your math hw is full of things like "lim" and "nDeriv" and "dv/dr dr/dt," and you have to read aristotle....

</griping>

yeah, i'd post a picture of me but in all my recent ones i look like a raccoon, thanks to my sleep-deprived eyes ph34r.gif

It was for a good reason I did not participate in IB program. I had at least 6 hours of sleep every day. biggrin.gif
wolfi1412
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Oct 6 2004, 09:01 PM)
i would show you all my pic but i can't seem to get it on to the form...lol some one...anyone help?

upload it in sites such as photobucket.com
Tashi
well, i dont have a photo of me, but i do have a drawing of me from a manga me and my friend are making
IPB Image
Riza Babe
Well i like to say hi beacuse i was on hoilday for abit dry.gif i went to spain!!! and that picture that my little anooying sister posted is all worng!! sorry for the trouble she made and heres my real picture IPB Image well im gonna have a talk to her now *slams the door* laugh.gif
Pixeldot
Because everyone has been wondering what i look like xD (I'd be suprised if anyone here even knows who I am)

IPB Image
Omakase Shimasu
@Tashi: Cute, very cute. biggrin.gif You guys making a web-comic than? Or is it just between the two of you? (say, would you guys mind if I did the same? *__* Besides, people made pictures that way back in the old days - why not relive it once in a while? tongue.gif)

@Riza Babe: Nice! But how did you manage to get that effect? (it's so small, too) smile.gif

@Pixeldot: biggrin.gif Heeey, you really remind me of someone I know - though that'd just be coincedence since you're from the States right? *__* Is that a [manga/anime] convention of some sort?
EDIT: you're 16??? No way...
Pixeldot
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 7 2004, 03:23 PM)
@Pixeldot: biggrin.gif Heeey, you really remind me of someone I know - though that'd just be coincedence since you're from the States right? *__* Is that a [manga/anime] convention of some sort?

Yeah I'm from the states. That pic was taken at Anime Central in Illinois xD I guess its kinda evident, between the bags of anime goods, goggles, and bustling background.

And I am 16, why? Do I look older or younger?
Riza Babe
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 7 2004, 08:23 AM)
@Tashi: Cute, very cute. biggrin.gif You guys making a web-comic than? Or is it just between the two of you? (say, would you guys mind if I did the same? *__* Besides, people made pictures that way back in the old days - why not relive it once in a while? tongue.gif)

@Riza Babe: Nice! But how did you manage to get that effect? (it's so small, too) smile.gif

my friend is at uni and hes studing desinging stuff and he start to do stuff to my picture well i was asleep blink.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Oct 7 2004, 09:11 AM)
Well i like to say hi beacuse i was on hoilday for abit  dry.gif  i went to spain!!! and that picture that my little anooying sister posted is all worng!! sorry for the trouble she made and heres my real picture IPB Image well im gonna have a talk to her now *slams the door*  laugh.gif

So your sister is the one who made that post, and only that post? How did you get back from Spain so quickly? blink.gif
Riza Babe
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Oct 7 2004, 10:50 AM)
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Oct 7 2004, 09:11 AM)
Well i like to say hi beacuse i was on hoilday for abit  dry.gif  i went to spain!!! and that picture that my little anooying sister posted is all worng!! sorry for the trouble she made and heres my real picture IPB Image well im gonna have a talk to her now *slams the door*  laugh.gif

So your sister is the one who made that post, and only that post? How did you get back from Spain so quickly? blink.gif

well i left a month 20th of september and well i thought my password was safe untill i forgot my dairy :(lol has all my pass
Quistis88
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Oct 7 2004, 12:02 PM)
well i left a month 20th of september and well i thought my password was safe untill i forgot my dairy :(lol has all my pass

Ohhh, I see. huh.gif I can't help but feel that this picture looks a little familiar, too, though . . . like I've seen her somewhere before. Where do you live, Riza Babe?
Aqua_Alchemist
Well i like to say hi beacuse i was on hoilday for abit dry.gif i went to spain!!! and that picture that my little anooying sister posted is all worng!! sorry for the trouble she made and heres my real picture user posted image

You're really pretty Riza Babe. You live in England too, cool, I come from Oxford tongue.gif.

Lol at your sister biggrin.gif.

BTW I'll post a picture really soon, I'll get one of my mobile, since I've lost my digital camera's cable.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Aqua_Alchemist @ Oct 7 2004, 12:44 PM)
You're really pretty Riza Babe. You live in England too, cool, I come from Oxford tongue.gif.

Ohh, England. Guess I can't have seen you around then. tongue.gif
Aqua_Alchemist
You may have seen me though tongue.gif. I lived in Singapore a while back, i still have relatives there lol tongue.gif. (you do live in singapore do you? lol tongue.gif).
Quistis88
QUOTE(Aqua_Alchemist @ Oct 7 2004, 12:55 PM)
You may have seen me though tongue.gif. I lived in Singapore a while back, i still have relatives there lol tongue.gif. (you do live in singapore do you? lol tongue.gif).

Me, in Singapore? Goodness, no. I'm in Canada. smile.gif
Aqua_Alchemist
@Quistis, okay lol *shuffles away slowly......* tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Pixeldot @ Oct 7 2004, 03:37 PM)

biggrin.gif I thought you were 18/19-ish. No offense intended.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Aqua_Alchemist @ Oct 7 2004, 01:26 PM)
@Quistis, okay lol *shuffles away slowly......* tongue.gif

LOL, come back! I don't bite. Really. laugh.gif
Aqua_Alchemist
LOL, come back! I don't bite. Really. laugh.gif

Really? I won't be convinced until you tempt me with a cookie laugh.gif biggrin.gif.
Fullmetal Elric
lol..i go to school with pixeldot

ok..i think i figured it out how to load my pic so well here it is. i'd do a better one but i only have my camera phone with me, maybe later i'll do a digital one biggrin.gif

HEADS!!!!!!!!!IPB Image

woooooo red heads
Quistis88
QUOTE(Aqua_Alchemist @ Oct 7 2004, 02:00 PM)
Really? I won't be convinced until you tempt me with a cookie  laugh.gif  biggrin.gif.

Here you go, Aqua_Alchemist. *hands over a cookie of your choice* I can't remember how to bake cookies, so I bought it! . . . yes, with my own money! laugh.gif

Cool picture, Fullmetal Elric. biggrin.gif
Fullmetal Elric
thanks.. i do look ok in that picture. just so you all know im a happy person i just don't really like to smile in pictures........... biggrin.gif
Pixeldot
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 7 2004, 07:30 PM)
QUOTE(Pixeldot @ Oct 7 2004, 03:37 PM)

biggrin.gif I thought you were 18/19-ish. No offense intended.

No offense taken, I was just curious n.n

QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Oct 7 2004, 09:21 PM)
lol..i go to school with pixeldot

Hey its you! =D
Quistis88
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Oct 7 2004, 08:21 PM)
thanks.. i do look ok in that picture. just so you all know im a happy person i just don't really like to smile in pictures........... biggrin.gif

I don't really like to smile for photos either. Most of the time, my smiles are quite forced, even in the ones I have posted in this thread. If you think I look like I'm smiling naturally in those photos, then it means I've mastered the art of faking smiles! YAY!
Thievesvinegar
everything is fake these days.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Oct 7 2004, 08:34 PM)
everything is fake these days.

Well, not ALL things can be fake. Not in a literal sense anyway. Water is real, is it not?
Thievesvinegar
yea, but i was refering to your fake smiles...emotions, et cetera
Fullmetal Elric
yea i tend to fake smiles to

Hey its you! =D

yea its me, we are in anime club together remember? lol in fact i told you today that im on this site all the time
Pixeldot
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Oct 8 2004, 02:56 AM)
yea i tend to fake smiles to

Hey its you! =D

yea its me, we are in anime club together remember? lol in fact i told you today that im on this site all the time

Yeah n.n!

Rawk on.
wolfi1412
u guys knw each other?
Gashole
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Oct 8 2004, 02:32 AM)
I don't really like to smile for photos either.  Most of the time, my smiles are quite forced, even in the ones I have posted in this thread.  If you think I look like I'm smiling naturally in those photos, then it means I've mastered the art of faking smiles!  YAY!

For this reason I hate picture-taking. I purposely frown instead of smile. But I look better than if I force a smile.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Oct 7 2004, 08:43 PM)
yea, but i was refering to your fake smiles...emotions, et cetera

Ahh, I see. Can emotions be faked? Facial ones, of course, are an exception.

For this reason I hate picture-taking. I purposely frown instead of smile. But I look better than if I force a smile

Ohh, frowning. It takes more muscles to frown than to smile. biggrin.gif I've been known to smirk sometimes.
wolfi1412
forcing a smile is the worst thing u'll ever seeen.. they're creepy1!
Gashole
Oh, but I like to force a smile when I see people I'm not exactly fond of. I'd smile really wide I knew I'd scare myself if I could see myself.
wolfi1412
then u'll regret it.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Oct 7 2004, 09:43 PM)
ok..i think i figured it out how to load my pic so well here it is. i'd do a better one but i only have my camera phone with me, maybe later i'll do a digital one  biggrin.gif

IPB Image

WOOOOOO RED HEADS!!!!!!!!!

If you cut your hair, you'd look identical to Dan Koppen.

IPB Image
weird...

Kase still hasn't posted a pic. GO TO IT, I SAY!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Pixeldot @ Oct 7 2004, 03:22 PM)
Because everyone has been wondering what i look like xD (I'd be suprised if anyone here even knows who I am)

IPB Image

Call me when you turn 18. wink.gif
wolfi1412
he has to grow beard
Fullmetal Elric
eh..maybe i should grow a beard. i'd probably look like a crimianl though.....hmmm
Pixeldot
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Oct 8 2004, 05:26 AM)
QUOTE(Pixeldot @ Oct 7 2004, 03:22 PM)

IPB Image

Call me when you turn 18. wink.gif

ohmy.gif xD
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Oct 8 2004, 05:25 AM)
Kase still hasn't posted a pic. GO TO IT, I SAY!

Everybody's so anxious to see my picture. Now I'm scared to show it because [I'm sure] it'll disappoint. ph34r.gif
Haroken
I'm glad I DIDN't look through al lthose pics. HA. I was looking for AMy's. tongue.gif

Everyone has already sene mine haven't they?
Omakase Shimasu
WAAAGH~ Another one! tongue.gif

I've seen it, but I don't think any of the newcomers have! biggrin.gif Post it again, again, post it!
Haroken
Fine. ;_;

IPB Image

I'm on the left. Thats the mighty masked pickle in the middle. ANd thats my friend on the right. He may join up here. Once he watche smore FMA (He's only seen 2)
Omakase Shimasu
*cheers* Awesome. Masked pickle, I actually forgot how it looked like. XD You're converting people to the fandom? Sweet!
ScaR
I wanna see kase too biggrin.gif

and Pixeldot dunno why but to me you look like Sarah Chalke ("Elliot Reid" in "Scrubs") ... sry if you don't like her... biggrin.gif
wolfi1412
we want Kase's pic!
Ailuro
Kase, if you show a picture, I'll try to remember one of my stories. ;D
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif How can I resist? OK, I'll try to get either my sis or brother to take a picture of me. And hopefully I'll have it uploaded by tomorrow. (yay, got a new floppy disc - my Uncle and Dad are the greatest! *__*)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.