Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Zarpia
Aww thank you, glad you liked the pictures.

Yep, my brother came into my room just when i was looking at your picture, and he says "who's the sexy mama", i was laghing, he's 15, so you turn youngh heads too laugh.gif
edsgirl
Wow, envy you do look like a model! I love the picture with the gun, that's pretty hot!
Bacon hits the sauce...
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Apr 15 2005, 09:28 AM)
Wow, envy you do look like a model! I love the picture with the gun, that's pretty hot!
[snapback]153238[/snapback]

I agree. I find women with guns very arousing. :wuv:
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(zarpia @ Apr 15 2005, 08:26 AM)
Yep, my brother came into my room just when i was looking at your picture, and he says "who's the sexy mama", i was laghing, he's 15, so you turn youngh heads too laugh.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE(edsgirl)

Thanks Edsgirl! biggrin.gif

The shot with the gun is probably one of my favorites, sadly it is not my gun but the photographers. Mine is an automatic.

QUOTE(Bacon hits the sauce...)
I agree. I find women with guns very arousing. :wuv:

laugh.gif
Girls with guns, what's not to like?
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Apr 14 2005, 05:39 PM)
Alright, let's try this again.

Here's a couple of shots that my friend took of me. These were the only ones on my computer.
[snapback]152916[/snapback]

Wow you look like a star. xD
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Apr 15 2005, 01:15 PM)
Wow you look like a star. xD
[snapback]153347[/snapback]

That's because I am a star! laugh.gif

tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
Are you really? >_> You know you could definitely fool stupid little kids like me, since you're so pretty and look like a model.

About how old are you, if you don't wanna say exactly? Every girl above 18 here looks like a model generally blink.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Apr 15 2005, 03:16 PM)
Are you really? >_> You know you could definitely fool stupid little kids like me, since you're so pretty and look like a model.

About how old are you, if you don't wanna say exactly? Every girl above 18 here looks like a model generally  blink.gif
[snapback]153411[/snapback]

Thanks!
Well I used to perform so yeah I guess you could say I used to be a star.

As for age, let's just say I'm over 25 and leave it at that. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Apr 15 2005, 10:40 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Apr 15 2005, 03:16 PM)

About how old are you, if you don't wanna say exactly? Every girl above 18 here looks like a model generally  blink.gif
[snapback]153411[/snapback]

Thanks!
Well I used to perform so yeah I guess you could say I used to be a star.

As for age, let's just say I'm over 25 and leave it at that. tongue.gif
[snapback]153431[/snapback]

Perform what? Cabaret? You have that classy figure.

As for her age... didn't you say you were [spoiler]34[/spoiler]?
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Apr 15 2005, 03:44 PM)

[snapback]153435[/snapback]

Bacon!
Don't say that outloud like that! laugh.gif

I used to bellydance with a snake and a scorpion (not at the same time).

I also used to perform sideshow acts such as eating fire, walking on glass, hammering a nail up my nose, and lying on a bed of nails among other things.

And yes, I did run off and join the circus once a couple of years ago. It was the sideshow but circus always sounds better.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Apr 15 2005, 10:50 PM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Apr 15 2005, 03:44 PM)

[snapback]153435[/snapback]

Bacon!
Don't say that outloud like that! laugh.gif

I used to bellydance with a snake and a scorpion (not at the same time).

I also used to perform sideshow acts such as eating fire, walking on glass, hammering a nail up my nose, and lying on a bed of nails among other things.

And yes, I did run off and join the circus once a couple of years ago. It was the sideshow but circus always sounds better.
[snapback]153438[/snapback]

Hammering a nail up your nose? blink.gif

Do tell!
Le Monkey
Yes.. please tell us how?
Maybee some n00bs will try it and we will have less n00bs to put up with....

biggrin.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Apr 15 2005, 03:52 PM)
Hammering a nail up your nose?  blink.gif

Do tell!
[snapback]153440[/snapback]

Well it's called the human blockhead it's a classic sideshow act where someone can hammer nails, ice picks, screwdrivers and other assorted pointy things up their nose. I'm in the nail catagory but a friend of mine and get a drill up his nose. There's nothing more wrong than a pretty girl doing the blockhead. I once made somebody throw up, I was so proud.

Nothing's better for the sinuses! laugh.gif

And sorry, I have no pic scanned of me doing it.
Le Monkey
Could you give us discriptions?

So the n00bs can have a go?

tongue.gif
*Evil look*
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Apr 15 2005, 11:04 PM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Apr 15 2005, 03:52 PM)
Hammering a nail up your nose?  blink.gif

Do tell!
[snapback]153440[/snapback]

Well it's called the human blockhead it's a classic sideshow act where someone can hammer nails, ice picks, screwdrivers and other assorted pointy things up their nose. I'm in the nail catagory but a friend of mine and get a drill up his nose. There's nothing more wrong than a pretty girl doing the blockhead. I once made somebody throw up, I was so proud.

Nothing's better for the sinuses! laugh.gif

And sorry, I have no pic scanned of me doing it.
[snapback]153455[/snapback]

So how do you pull it off without needing extensive reconstructive surgery afterwards?

And of course, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Apr 15 2005, 04:08 PM)
So how do you pull it off without needing extensive reconstructive surgery afterwards?

[snapback]153460[/snapback]

Lots of pratice.

@lemonkey:

It's just like it sounds. I hammer a nail up my nose. If you do a google search for human blockhead you should find some pictures of people doing it.

n00bs
Try this tonight! laugh.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Apr 15 2005, 04:08 PM)
[snapback]153460[/snapback]

I was just joking bacon...
Slashrose1010
Here is Bacon's Anime-self tongue.gif Sorry for giving you a sixth finger XD you may have gotten that in a bad transmutation accident XD Anyways Here is: Bacon, the Alchemist Knight!!!
IPB Image

Mini: I shall draw you today/tomorrow, but will take more time and effort because I simply suck at drawing women XD
Fresh_Coffee
All you need is stars and Bacon will be the next armstrong. laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
blink.gif

I don't know what to say...

I seriuosly have no idea how to react to this...

I appreciate the gesture, but could you have me dressed... uh... you know, not so gay?

And my hair is totally wrong.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Awesome! laugh.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Apr 15 2005, 06:27 PM)
blink.gif

I don't know what to say...

I seriuosly have no idea how to react to this...

I appreciate the gesture, but could you have me dressed... uh... you know, not so gay?

And my hair is totally wrong.

How am I supposed to draw a buzz cut? XD I am more of an ID type of hair kinda guy *look up Xenogears if you don't know who that is* And sorry, I didn't exactly take my time to make you into Spawn/Punisher or anything rolleyes.gif What is so gay? XD It is supposed to be armor not tights tongue.gif

Mini is my next massacre ^^

@Cafe: Send me a pic so I can anime-ize you horrifically tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
The only thing that could make that armor look any gayer is if you put nipples on it, like the Batman suit.
Give me a standard issue state alchemist uni, or something... And what's the point of drawing someone if you can't even draw his hair right?
Full Blade Alchemist
Here's a pic of me! ^-^

IPB Image
Slashrose1010
Damn you are picky -___-; Look, I will do a freakin do over after I mess up on Mini, ok? I didn't know "straight" men cared so much about their hair. And nah, a replica of a State uniform isn't my cup of generic Pathmark tea. I shall come up with something darker for the enemy of reality rolleyes.gif *maybe I will paste his drawn head on Captain Planet XD*
edsgirl
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Apr 15 2005, 06:54 PM)
Damn you are picky -___-; Look, I will do a freakin do over after I mess up on Mini, ok? I didn't know "straight" men cared so much about their hair. And nah, a replica of a State uniform isn't my cup of generic Pathmark tea. I shall come up with something darker for the enemy of reality rolleyes.gif *maybe I will paste his drawn head on Captain Planet XD*
[snapback]153522[/snapback]

Oh my! That is wrong on so many levels. Poor mini is next.

Nice pic FullBlade! Pretty in Yellow!
Carnal Malefactor
IPB Image
Elderberry
ohmy.gif Uwa...Miniskirt-san, you're gorgeous!

Blade-san looks nice too! Another Asian on our forum! laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Apr 15 2005, 06:48 PM)

Blade-san looks nice too!  Another Asian on our forum! laugh.gif

Just what I was going to say. biggrin.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Apr 15 2005, 06:12 PM)
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Apr 15 2005, 06:48 PM)

Blade-san looks nice too!  Another Asian on our forum! laugh.gif

Just what I was going to say. biggrin.gif
[snapback]153581[/snapback]

Wow!
Thank you very much. biggrin.gif

@Bacon:
Oh very nice! biggrin.gif
I never could get the icepick up there. *sigh* maybe someday. laugh.gif

@Slash:

Should I be afraid? ohmy.gif

@Blade:

You are really cute!
You actually look like somebody I used to go to high school with.
Zarpia
Yes.. please tell us how?
Maybee some n00bs will try it and we will have less n00bs to put up with....

Man, you DO hate us Le Monkey don't you dry.gif , and by the way...wheren't YOU a nOOb when you got here huh.gif .

---------------------------------------------------------------
Full Blade Alchemist you're pretty, i like you're smille biggrin.gif
Full Blade Alchemist
Thank you to everyone who commented me! smile.gif
GreedEnvyWrath
u both are pretty hot Blade and mini
JudasPriest1
Dude the definition of gay is to be happy. So are you like miserable mope or do just forget to look in a dictionary about what a word actually means because at my school if you call somone gay we laugh and tell them to get a dictionary. I prefer the term fruit.we use that term all the time. biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(JudasPriest1 @ Apr 16 2005, 02:22 PM)
Dude the definition of gay is to be happy. So are you like miserable mope or do just forget to look in a dictionary about what a word actually means because at my school if you call somone gay we laugh and tell them to get a dictionary. I prefer the term fruit.we use that term all the time. biggrin.gif
[snapback]153861[/snapback]

Eh? What? blink.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(JudasPriest1 @ Apr 16 2005, 06:22 AM)

This has to do with pictures how..?
Full Metal Engineer
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Apr 16 2005, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE(JudasPriest1 @ Apr 16 2005, 06:22 AM)

This has to do with pictures how..?
[snapback]153936[/snapback]

someone tried to draw a picture of the anime version of bacon and then he said it made him look gay and well thats about it right?

Hi Ailuro!
Ailuro
QUOTE(Full Metal Engineer @ Apr 16 2005, 09:48 AM)
someone tried to draw a picture of the anime version of bacon and then he said it made him look gay and well thats about it right?

Hi Ailuro!
[snapback]153942[/snapback]

Ah. Makes sense now, but s/he could've quoted it so everyone else knows what s/he is talking about. smile.gif
Full Metal Engineer
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Apr 16 2005, 01:52 PM)
QUOTE(Full Metal Engineer @ Apr 16 2005, 09:48 AM)

Hi Ailuro!
[snapback]153942[/snapback]

Ah. Makes sense now, but s/he could've quoted it so everyone else knows what s/he is talking about. smile.gif
[snapback]153943[/snapback]

I guess so but maybe they didn't think about it?
Carnal Malefactor
Something else about my caricature... why is there a fist growing out of my shoulder? blink.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Apr 15 2005, 04:25 PM)
Here is Bacon's Anime-self tongue.gif Sorry for giving you a sixth finger XD you may have gotten that in a bad transmutation accident XD Anyways Here is: Bacon, the Alchemist Knight!!!
IPB Image

Mini: I shall draw you today/tomorrow, but will take more time and effort because I simply suck at drawing women XD
[snapback]153484[/snapback]

LOL!!!

I love it Slash!

Do someone elce!
Slashrose1010
@Bacon: XD it isn;t growing outta your shoulder XD I just didn't feel like drawing it at the top of the page because PNG format takes up more memor and photobucket only allows 225 max KB, I just wanted to show the trans circle is all.

@Mini: I officially SUCK at drawing women! I dare not show the attempts at the risk of being banned, they are so horrible XD

Here is ANOTHER rendition of Bacon! Hopefully this is satisfactory/less gay -___-; And I don't know if you like Bleach but I do tongue.gif
IPB Image
PS: I don't believe in rulers apparently XD
Carnal Malefactor
Much more accurate... but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing an anime t-shirt... especially one I haven't even seen! XD

Give me my good ol' Immolation hoodie, or give me death.

Here's the Immolation logo

IPB Image
Except it's red.
Slashrose1010
If you think I am going to draw another Bacon Ver.3.0 anytime soon you are mistaken XD That one took pretty long because I erased a lot XD I hope you like your studio style head phones ^^ *takes Bacon's Bleach shirt*
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Apr 16 2005, 10:41 PM)
If you think I am going to draw another Bacon Ver.3.0 anytime soon you are mistaken XD That one took pretty long because I erased a lot XD I hope you like your studio style head phones ^^ *takes Bacon's Bleach shirt*
[snapback]154120[/snapback]

Just change my shirt, Rembrandt!
Slashrose1010
Hmph, with an attitude like that I shant do it tongue.gif Besides I like the shirt and I don't like whatever the hell Immolation is. You can live with a Bleach T ^^
Ailuro
Actually, I think it would look cool with Immolation logo.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Apr 16 2005, 02:48 PM)
Actually, I think it would look cool with Immolation logo.
[snapback]154125[/snapback]

It would and I just noticed that the first picture does look like a hand is growing out.
Carnal Malefactor
ugh... If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. dry.gif

IPB Image
Fresh_Coffee
Excellent job it is now complete *nods*.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.