Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Prinz_Zoisit
xrninja........-______-

yes, your hands are one of the prettiest i ever saw...
... you explored my hidden fetishism for long fingers... but they mustn't only be long but they must also have(and that is maybe the most important) the right shape of finger-nails, that means long and straight....

i would say: <<vous avez réussi(e)>>... i don't know if you're a guy or a girl, but if you're a guy, it would make me sad, cause i envy........... you really of these fingers...

and if you aren't somebody of my old classmates(who has got beautiful fingers too -> mabye more beautiful than yours) it would expand my range of knowledge of fingers.... because i "everywhere at anytime" am looking for fingers or for something that is pretty/beautiful....

thank you, xrninja, whoever you are... i will keep and handle these pics under secure...

happy.gif
mongooseboi
@prinz. that kind of scared me.
Le Monkey
@Prinz: That is a little creepy....

And yes.. Ninja is a GIRL!!
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(le monkey @ Apr 7 2005, 09:05 AM)
Ninja is a GIRL!!
[snapback]148254[/snapback]

i don't believe that.........
Thievesvinegar
laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Apr 7 2005, 02:27 AM)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif is right.

Prinz, ninja IS a girl.
Thievesvinegar
shhhhh. Now don't destroy his fantasies.
rsF
I've been good ninja, how've you been? Pimpin' with the ladies I see. ^o^
prinz makes me think twice about posting a picture of my foot. i wouldn't know what to do if anyone here also has another hidden fetishism that involves feet.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Apr 7 2005, 07:42 AM)
xrninja........-______-

... you explored my hidden fetishism for long fingers... but they mustn't only be long but they must also have(and that is maybe the most important) the right shape of finger-nails, that means long and straight....

i would say: <<vous avez réussi(e)>>... i don't know if you're a guy or a girl, but if you're a guy, it would make me sad, cause i envy........... you really of these fingers...

and if you aren't somebody of my old classmates(who has got beautiful fingers too -> mabye more beautiful than yours) it would expand my range of knowledge of fingers.... because i "everywhere at anytime" am looking for fingers or for something that is pretty/beautiful....

thank you, xrninja, whoever you are... i will keep and handle these pics under secure...

happy.gif
[snapback]148248[/snapback]

Wow... you are one creepy <censored for the kiddies>...
Gluttony's Lunch
Me. About a year or two old now... nothing much has changed.
Elderberry
Uwaa, Ninja-san, your fingers are so slender and elegant! They actually look kind of similar to mine (especially the fingernails happy.gif), but my hands have become rather disfigured from too much scribbling~ tongue.gif

Lunch-san, your picture looks nice as well. happy.gif
Le Monkey
Your hands look nice Ninja!
Thievesvinegar
Hah, Go Prinz! A fetish with hands is very legit. And what else can we rave about if you only put your hands? Now if you post your face and your whole self, we'll just respond like how we've been doing all along, "you look good" or "you remind me of someone" or find a trait to compliment you with. Stop with the ph34r.gif and become smile.gif
Slashrose1010
laugh.gif Hand fetishes are hot, but if I were to obsess about any body part it would be legs/ass tongue.gif ....You know the drill Ninja laugh.gif
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Apr 7 2005, 04:41 PM)
Hah, Go Prinz! A fetish with hands is very legit. And what else can we rave about if you only put your hands? Now if you post your face and your whole self, we'll just respond like how we've been doing all along, "you look good" or "you remind me of someone" or find a trait to compliment you with. Stop with the ph34r.gif  and become   smile.gif
[snapback]148477[/snapback]

wow, you actually sound wise. smile.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Apr 8 2005, 12:41 AM)
Hah, Go Prinz! A fetish with hands is very legit.

i would never say something about my fetishes until somebody deliberately shows that he got "such wonderful fingers" for example...

if i see this for example -> and if they're really that beautiful...

i feelt guilty to that person(that he showed me something of the beauty of life and that he himself appreciates it and knows of it) that i have to confess my fetish to him at the end....

-> just like with these fingers.......

P.S.: I soon want to buy a digital camera so that i can post my fingers or my face or my body^^

P.P.S.: Somehow those with these beautyness got some power of me...-_________-
stella_mustang
I would post my pic but I'm kinda shy...
smile.gif
alchemist x
And you needed to say this WHY?
Le Monkey
well, Im glad that some one is being suportive...
*Sarcasm*

That was nice wasnt it X?

@Steller: Dont be.. most of us have..
alchemist x
Hmph, I was just kidding.

By the way, stella, if you want to see my horrible picture go a few pages back.
Le Monkey
Good Boy...
stella_mustang
\um i'm not sure if this will come out seeing as it's the first time i've posted a pic
not sure i've dun it right
newayz
here it is
just so u no i don't normally look like this
i lk worse
just so u no dis has been heavily, heavily modified by my brother!

[attachmentid=755]
Goldfish
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Apr 8 2005, 12:02 AM)
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Apr 8 2005, 12:41 AM)
Hah, Go Prinz! A fetish with hands is very legit.

i would never say something about my fetishes until somebody deliberately shows that he got "such wonderful fingers" for example...

if i see this for example -> and if they're really that beautiful...

i feelt guilty to that person(that he showed me something of the beauty of life and that he himself appreciates it and knows of it) that i have to confess my fetish to him at the end....

-> just like with these fingers.......

P.S.: I soon want to buy a digital camera so that i can post my fingers or my face or my body^^

P.P.S.: Somehow those with these beautyness got some power of me...-_________-
[snapback]148697[/snapback]

Do we have to remind you again, that ninja is female, no he's.
Fresh_Coffee
Oh, dear goodness I had to write no TRIPLE POSTING STELLA. USE THE EDIT BUTTON.
Elderberry
Ano...in a weak attempt of shifting this thread back on topic to pictures of people in general, Jr. Prom is tomorrow, so I'll post a picture or two in a few days...unsure.gif

Stella-san, please use the edit button instead of quadruple-posting...sad.gif
Zarpia
Yeah stella_mustang, the mods are gonna kill you!!!!!!!!! *just kidding*
LightningAlchemist
QUOTE(LightningAlchemist @ Apr 8 2005, 08:21 PM)
I might do 1 of me but I will have to ask BloodRedAlchemist  biggrin.gif
[snapback]149028[/snapback]

IPB Image

this is BloodRedAlchemist

any thoughts?
Zarpia
The picture is way to little, i can't even see her, can you make it bigger?
BloodRedAlchemist
QUOTE(LightningAlchemist @ Apr 8 2005, 09:46 PM)

IPB Image

any thoughts?
[snapback]149037[/snapback]

THAT PICTURE IS NOT ME!!!!!!
I GO TO SCHOOL WITH LIGHNTINGALCHEMIST AND HE TYPED IN MY NAME AT GOOGLE AND PUT THE PICTURE IN!!!!
sry u don't get to see the real me cuz my parents would kill me biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(LightningAlchemist @ Apr 9 2005, 01:46 AM)

IPB Image

any thoughts?
[snapback]149037[/snapback]

All I can see is a very small, vaguely humanoid shape.
Zarpia
What?, so that's not you BloodRedAlchemist?...then way did LIGHNTINGALCHEMIST post it, i guess it was just joking
LightningAlchemist
QUOTE(zarpia @ Apr 8 2005, 09:06 PM)
What?, so that's not you BloodRedAlchemist?...then way did LIGHNTINGALCHEMIST post it, i guess it was just joking
[snapback]149051[/snapback]

lol sorry Im just kidding with her we got to school together and everything but she has black hair, freckles, 5 5 in height, blue eyes and looks french sort of lol laugh.gif
mongooseboi
you're friend is pretty cute, even though i can only see like 5 pixels of her face. haha.
lol sorry Im just kidding with her we got to school together and everything but she has black hair, freckles, 5 5 in height, blue eyes and looks french sort of lol 

That was funny, i did the same to a cousing, but she was really mad.
Zarpia
That reply was from me, this thing keep putting my as guest
mongooseboi
does that mean you double posted? *wink*
stella_mustang
Sorry for posting masses of pics
It was taking ages to load so i just gave up but looks like it did kinda post it
newayz
edited it and hope it works this time
alchemist x
Side note: Stella, please try to type the english language right.
Not to be mean, but your typing is horrible.
xrninja
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Apr 6 2005, 11:42 PM)
xrninja........-______-

happy.gif
[snapback]148248[/snapback]

ah....thanks? (not quite sure how to react, i never knew my fingers were so, ah, nice-looking) happy.gif;; but yes, i'm a girl. i swear.
QUOTE(rsF @ Apr 7 2005, 03:15 AM)
I've been good ninja, how've you been? Pimpin' with the ladies I see. ^o^
[snapback]148300[/snapback]

i'm doing fine, but i'm a girl!! ToT
Carnal Malefactor
ハハハ! XRちゃんが 女らしくねェぞ
stella_mustang
To alchemist x:
Sorry about my typing, I suppose I'm just used to writing in msn language
Hopefully this is better
laugh.gif
BloodRedAlchemist
QUOTE(LightningAlchemist @ Apr 8 2005, 10:14 PM)
QUOTE(zarpia @ Apr 8 2005, 09:06 PM)
[snapback]149051[/snapback]

lol sorry Im just kidding with her we got to school together and everything but she has black hair, freckles, 5 5 in height, blue eyes and looks french sort of lol laugh.gif
[snapback]149053[/snapback]

I do not look french! I look Irish cuz thats what i am. Im 5 6 in height tongue.gif
I can 't for the life of me get a tan so im pale. but everything else he said is right.
Zarpia
So, do we get to see a picture then?
Ailuro
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Apr 9 2005, 09:13 AM)
Side note: Stella, please try to type the english language right.
Not to be mean, but your typing is horrible.
[snapback]149258[/snapback]

This coming from the infamous X? laugh.gif
Zarpia
does that mean you double posted? *wink*

sssssssssh.....don't tell anyone, but i guess i did tongue.gif
Full Metal Engineer
Heres a picture of me a few months ago hope you guys like it biggrin.gif

[attachmentid=765]

*cough* HAIL THE REBELION *cough*
Zarpia
haha, real funny, but you do look so energeric.
Full Metal Engineer
you should see me before the surgery as a matter a fact here I am...

[attachmentid=766]

its probably hard to see me because its so dark but I tried to fix it up in photoshop but it came out worse :/
Zarpia
oh man, keep the surgery think going on, don't stop it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.