Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Fresh_Coffee
Jostens is a photo company that takes pictures for schools... etc well that's what I know it for.
Quistis88
Yes, Coffee. Jostens is a photography company who specializes in school pictures and the like.

And I say Jostens sucks because every time they came to take our school photos, the service was horrible, employees have no sense of humor, and they screw up your pictures. Fortunately, they didn't screw up any of mine to a terrible extent, but you should've seen some of my friends' . . .
Carnal Malefactor
Speaking of school photos, I have an appointment to get my senior photo taken next Wednesday... Which means I have to wear something other than what I normally wear... That's gonna suck.
Full Metal Engineer
well atleast they tell u when they're taking the pics, for our ID's they just picked some randomn day and didn't tell us till after they took the pics and that day I was wearing something that I dont usually wear like ever because it was the only shirt left in my closest -.-
Blade Alchemist
I know how you feel FME. To run out of clothes sucks especially on one of those days where there's something importent going on.
Quistis88
How can you run out of clothes? As long as you're not lazy and do laundry every once in a while, you should be fine.
Blade Alchemist
I usuaslly toss them behind the door after I take a shower or do that after I change and they lay there till the end of the week or till they start to smell bad.
Xithion
Being a guy, I usually wait until I only have enough clothes to last me one more day before I ever even think about doing laundry. happy.gif
Elderberry
I'm a girl and I have similar procedures as Xithion-san. tongue.gif|| (<-major slob~)
Xithion
LOL Well thats not good. Girls are supposed to be clean and neat! Or so says most of the stereotypes. happy.gif
Elderberry
Oh? I think I have most of the clothes I usually wear in a large unsorted pile on a mini-couch in my room...laugh.gif|||

Then again, it's kind of hard to squash me into the stereoytype of a standard female, since I don't act overly girly in real life. I've worn skirts or dresses to high school 3 times so far, with 2 of those instances being Halloween, and the other for a costumed monologue I had to present in Theatrical Experience (I was speaking from the perspective of a 12-year old with an absolute passion for cotton candy~). happy.gif
Xithion
*Looks amazed at the girl who is sloppier than him* Are you sure your real? *begins to poke her in the arm*
Elderberry
KORA! Sawaru na yo, anta! *thwacks Xithion-san with foil*

Wow, I haven't done that in a while. laugh.gif No touchy-ishy! tongue.gif

(Realize that I make cheerful death threats to people who attempt to hug me in school~ laugh.gif)
Toby-Chan
I'm a total slob. (I'm quite certain my messes could pwnz both of yours. Your pitiful rooms would be eaten by my laundry alone! Mwahahaha!)
Elderberry
...There was a time when I lived in a different bedroom, and 95% of the floor was covered in random material...mostly scrap drawing papers, as well as random clothing, plastic water bottles...according to my older brother you had a very high possibility of taking one step into the room, tripping, and falling onto some sort of sharp object. biggrin.gif|||

That aside, I'm sure that Toby-san's radiating beauty makes up for the sloppiness, ne? laugh.gif
Fresh_Coffee
My room is way messier than yours and I am way messier than you guys and I don't wear skirts at all. T_T Or enjoy the color pink *dies*. Some how even though I clean my room every now and then because I was told, it just keeps piling up slowly.
Toby-Chan
EKE, how would you know? if you're trying to use flattery to get me to post a picture of my un-beautiful self, it ain't gonna work. XP
Just kidding. I'd post a picture, but I don't have any decent ones that are accessible/recent.
Elderberry
...Does anyone have a rough page estimate link to where Deshi-san's photo is? ohmy.gif
Quistis88
Don't ask for page numbers, ask for links. The page settings are different for everyone.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 27 2005, 08:15 PM)
...Does anyone have a rough page estimate link to where Deshi-san's photo is? ohmy.gif
[snapback]140740[/snapback]

I'm also wondering this.
Ailuro
Here ya go.
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com:81/foru...pic=828&st=1170
Fresh_Coffee
EDIT:0_0 You look relaxed and like someone I know. =P

Quis: I was looking at the wrong picture XD someone else looks like you 0_o eerabbit does , A LOT.
Quistis88
We look like each other? Really? blink.gif

My mother made my cousin scan some of my grad pics the other day. Maybe I'll post one later.
Ailuro
You must be looking at the wrong picture. huh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 27 2005, 08:55 PM)
You must be looking at the wrong picture. huh.gif

That's what I was thinking. Wasn't the one who looked like me eerabbit?
Ailuro
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 27 2005, 07:56 PM)
That's what I was thinking.  Wasn't the one who looked like me eerabbit?
[snapback]140778[/snapback]

Yeah. That was eerabbit, not me.
Fresh_Coffee
0_0 yes I was looking at the wrong picture I just edited on my other post. Though Ailuro does look like someone else I know.
Ailuro
Did you see the one where I look like a zombie at my computer desk? tongue.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 27 2005, 07:55 PM)
We look like each other?  Really?  blink.gif

My mother made my cousin scan some of my grad pics the other day.  Maybe I'll post one later.
[snapback]140775[/snapback]

according to blue i look like you too...but i think eerabbit looks more like you. tongue.gif
Fresh_Coffee
I just saw it , Ailuro you do look like Natalie Portman I can see it. Does it freak you out you could have been one of the many girls Bacon has hit on?
Elderberry
Uwaah, Deshi-san looks so pretty! ohmy.gif Your age is kind of ambiguous in that photo though...happy.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Mar 27 2005, 09:03 PM)
according to blue i look like you too...but i think eerabbit looks more like you. tongue.gif

I want pictures of you from that trip. wink.gif Some time during my lifetime, please.
xrninja
what pictures? rolleyes.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 27 2005, 08:04 PM)
I just saw it , Ailuro you do look like Natalie Portman I can see it.  Does it freak you out you could have been one of the many girls Bacon has hit on?
[snapback]140790[/snapback]

Natalie Portman? I never really noticed it, but I suppose sort of do.. a little bit. And I find it more amusing than freaky. tongue.gif
Quistis88
In case anyone is interested:

Quis in grad robes, with the stupid collar where it's not supposed to be.

My Friends and I

Sorry about the bad quality. mellow.gif The cousin's scanner really sucks. laugh.gif

And dang it, NO, I'm NOT wearing lipstick.
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Mar 21 2005, 04:52 PM)
Not trying to start anything here, but posting up pictures of lovable kids that you care for is a little dangerous is it not? I woudn't appreciate someone posting my pictures up in a show and tell on the world wide web.  
[snapback]137113[/snapback]

Not that you would have anything to worry about..? tongue.gif

Nice pics, Quis. I heard if your lips are too red it's because your mother ate too many red apples when she was pregnant. (The same source said if you drink too much bitter tea when you're pregnant your baby's going to be a boy.)
Quistis88
QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 27 2005, 11:04 PM)
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Mar 21 2005, 04:52 PM)
Not trying to start anything here, but posting up pictures of lovable kids that you care for is a little dangerous is it not? I woudn't appreciate someone posting my pictures up in a show and tell on the world wide web.

Not that you would have anything to worry about..? tongue.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 27 2005, 11:04 PM)
Nice pics, Quis. I heard if your lips are too red it's because your mother ate too many red apples when she was pregnant. (The same source said if you drink too much bitter tea when you're pregnant your baby's going to be a boy.)

Thanks, and I haven't heard those ones before. I will have to ask my mother about that. biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
ohmy.gif *sees Quis... and hug-glomps*

MOMMY!!! happy.gif!!! I missed you!!!
Quistis88
*hugs* I missed you, too, dear. I hope Guam wasn't all too bad.
Falling_Man
Nice pics, Quis. I understand that you're not wearing lipstick. (it sure looks like it though)

Em... You're short, but your body seems proportional to itself. Unlike a few other people I know personally. *gets mauled by various animals and Ed for the short comment*
Quistis88
Yes, I am aware that I am . . . not tall. biggrin.gif Thanks.
Bling_bling_Angel
*hugs Mommy* But that's not a bad thing! happy.gif
edsgirl
Oh you looked so pretty in your dress Quis! Prom Pic? You look of average height!

Deshi you look like you just found your inner peace! Gorgeous Pic as well!
Quistis88
Thanks, edsgirl. Not exactly prom, since we don't really have that where I am. Just graduation ceremonies and the like.

Average height? Average compared to what? mellow.gif laugh.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 27 2005, 10:26 PM)
In case anyone is interested:

Quis in grad robes, with the stupid collar where it's not supposed to be.

My Friends and I

Sorry about the bad quality.  mellow.gif  The cousin's scanner really sucks.  laugh.gif

And dang it, NO, I'm NOT wearing lipstick.
[snapback]140834[/snapback]

Quis , you always look nice in you're pictures. Do you ever have one bad picture at all?

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 28 2005, 09:51 AM)
Thanks, edsgirl.  Not exactly prom, since we don't really have that where I am.  Just graduation ceremonies and the like.

Average height?  Average compared to what?  mellow.gif  laugh.gif
[snapback]141046[/snapback]

Well I'd say you're average height for an asian girl since most are around 5'2 and then there are the really tall ones. My sister is 5'1.
Prinz_Zoisit
nice pics, quis^^
Fresh_Coffee
I've done this before but the earlier one was for fun, this is how I would look like my hair is really straight and I mostly listen to my mp3. I like to wear Jackets 0_0 I have a ton of them , though my jacket would mostly be closed and it would probably be blue. I wear a lot of black too though my favourite color is orange. blink.gif

http://img118.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img118&ima...ealthing6vg.png
Elderberry
Thanks, edsgirl. Not exactly prom, since we don't really have that where I am. Just graduation ceremonies and the like.
Quistis-sama, you always look so poised and graceful! laugh.gif *claps*

Eheh, since we do have Prom here (and Jr. Prom), I'll post some pictures in a few weeks after the event...happy.gif|| *hides*
Carnal Malefactor
Quisty always looks so dignified.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 28 2005, 10:13 AM)
Quis , you always look nice in you're pictures. Do you ever have one bad picture at all?

laugh.gif Thanks, dear. Yes, I'm pretty sure I have some really bad ones. If I locate them, maybe I will upload them for your amusement.

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 28 2005, 10:13 AM)
Well I'd say you're average height for an asian girl since most are around 5'2 and then there are the really tall ones. My sister is 5'1.

That's good. mellow.gif Mother is always trying to get me to grow taller, but it's not my fault I've stopped growing.

QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Mar 28 2005, 10:26 AM)
nice pics, quis^^

Thank you. smile.gif

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 28 2005, 02:51 PM)
I've done this before but the earlier one was for fun, this is how I would look like my hair is really straight and I mostly listen to my mp3. I like to wear Jackets 0_0 I have a ton of them , though my jacket would mostly be closed and it would probably be blue. I wear a lot of black too though my favourite color is orange.  blink.gif

http://img118.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img118&ima...ealthing6vg.png

Oh, I like that picture. ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 28 2005, 03:09 PM)
Quistis-sama, you always look so poised and graceful! laugh.gif *claps*

Thank you. smile.gif

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 28 2005, 03:09 PM)
Eheh, since we do have Prom here (and Jr. Prom), I'll post some pictures in a few weeks after the event...happy.gif|| *hides*

Make sure you remember. wink.gif Don't feign forgetfulness now.

QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Mar 28 2005, 03:31 PM)
Quisty always looks so dignified.

Haha, thank you, Bacon. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.