Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 13 2005, 06:26 PM)
Aww....I'm sure they meant it as a joke...besides, Prinz-san has visual evidence that he's not a brain connected to a computer...I think...rolleyes.gif
Prinz-san's Picture-ishy...
[snapback]132093[/snapback]

...but "connected to a stupid military chief" or what do you mean >.<

=PPP

P.S.: This time where i was in military was one year ago... -> i'm happy that i got out of this and that i am studying now^^^^
Goldfish
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 13 2005, 09:26 AM)
Aww....I'm sure they meant it as a joke...besides, Prinz-san has visual evidence that he's not a brain connected to a computer...I think...rolleyes.gif

Prinz-san's Picture-ishy...

Also, I've picked out a few pictures that seem to look decent enough to post (with me "semi-smiling" in them...happy.gif;;;)...I'm just waiting for Goldfish-kun to show up again so we can finish sealing the agreement~ rolleyes.gif
[snapback]132093[/snapback]

Oh, don't let me stop you.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Mar 14 2005, 10:04 AM)

I hope you realize that you'll have to do it eventually. biggrin.gif

Or I threaten to do it for you.
Xithion
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 14 2005, 03:57 PM)
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Mar 14 2005, 10:04 AM)

I hope you realize that you'll have to do it eventually. biggrin.gif

Or I threaten to do it for you.
[snapback]132799[/snapback]

Evil? Hehe...
Elderberry
OK...since Goldfish-kun seems to be back on the forums more or less, I'll post my other pictures....Fufufu...I won't let Xithion-san outdo me...tongue.gif||

This one is from when I went to Hawaii with my aunt during the summer in 2003...I'm actually wearing something that's not purple, which is very rare...(I actually dragged a purple non-fleece jacket with me on the trip and wore for 95% of the time...happy.gif;;)

Midori no Elderberry

This is me with my youngest cousin (who was 4 at the time- he insisted on having everyone know he was five~) at some Lotus festival event in California, also in 2003. I usually hate young children with a passion, but I make an exception for him because he's my adorable cousin~ laugh.gif (Note that when I dressed up as Sloth this school year, my hair was within an inch of the length shown in the picture...rolleyes.gif...then my mom forced me to get it cut again...sad.gif)

Elderberry and Cousin

...And I figured I should at least include a more recent picture...This is a group picture of the all members of our girls' fencing team that decided to tag along on the boys' fencing states' meet, which was in mid February...obviously, it's not the entire girl's team, but about 1/3 of them are here...(I'll just assume that everyone else won't mind that I'm posting this picture with them in it~ happy.gif||)...Yay, we all have face paint on...tongue.gif

Elderberry and Fencing Team~

E~to, feel free to post random flames at me for having such an ugly face...laugh.gif||...

So! Goldfish-kun, you have exactly one (1) week to post at least one (1) legitimate photo/image of yourself, or else you will have an irritated Elderberry, which, as demonstrated by Ichigo, is presumably not a good thing...tongue.gif
Chiyo
You're pretty smile.gif
Quistis88
Very nice pictures, very pretty. biggrin.gif

And you look so much like my cousin. huh.gif
Goldfish
I'm not going to post and comment on her pretty/cuteness etc as it will just remind her that I am here, and give me more unwanted attention.

EDIT: Oh. Crap.
edsgirl
LOL^ Goldfish your days are numbered! EKE your pictures are pretty. I wish my hair was that long! dry.gif
Elderberry
Ahahaha~ laugh.gif

Edsgirl-san, my hair isn't that long anymore...it's currently shoulder-length, and I'm painfully trying to grow it back out again (AKA wait about 15 months- my hair grows slowly... dry.gif)...Besides, long hair isn't worth anything without incredible flexibility! laugh.gif (<--which I obviously don't possess~)

Goldfish-kun, it wouldn't have made a difference either way. I've already set up an imaginary countdown calendar on this computer system~ biggrin.gif *waves foil happily*
Xithion
OOOO face faint! *Grabs the yellow bucket of pain and hold it up showingly*

Hmm.....I remember the good ol' days. My freshman year the entire wrestling team colored thei hair black and white. Well of course my hair is already black so I ended up bleaching half of my head blonde. Considering how dark and thick my hair is it took about a hr to get it to turn blonde. Hmm....I need to find a picture of that!
Elderberry
...Ach! Not the yellow acrylic paint, please!! ohmy.gif
Falling_Man
EKE, nice pics. Where is your family from? I lost you in the last one. So many dark-skinned girls... I don't see that often.
Oi, you want help getting Goldfish? *pulls out his STOP sign* (yes, I'm posin' off ya)
Elderberry
...Dark-skinned? mellow.gif ...You mean Asian, right? tongue.gif

I'm 100% Chinese, although people keep thinking I'm Japanese for some reason...

In the last picture, I'm the one wearing the blue velvet dance pants and the purple fleece jacket~ laugh.gif

Ah, aid is always appreciated unless otherwise specified~ Besides, I've noticed that you've had that stop sign for quite some time now, anyways. happy.gif But there's no need to rush. Goldfish-kun still has a week left...rolleyes.gif
Falling_Man
Ah, ok. *stick the random sign back in the ground to prevent further accidents* biggrin.gif Just kidding... I've got my own. I picked it up in the Forum Family thread. I don't think they'll be needing it...

You skin seemed a bit darker than most in the pics., so I was a bit confused about your origins. (never woulda guessed Chinese...)
Carnal Malefactor
EKE resembles one of my mother's co-workers... only about 30 years younger.
edsgirl
^I'm hoping that's meant to be some kind of compliment, otherwise it might seem kinda of disturbing. Being compared to someone 30 yrs older than you! huh.gif
Xithion
LOL....I was gonna say the same thing but Edsgirl already did!
edsgirl
Great minds think alike! biggrin.gif
Ryuji1314
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Mar 15 2005, 08:20 PM)
Great minds think alike! biggrin.gif
[snapback]134001[/snapback]

or do they? how can we tell this is true?
Xithion
Well, because I'm a Genuis and so is Edsgirl! Is that enough proof?
Elderberry
You skin seemed a bit darker than most in the pics., so I was a bit confused about your origins. (never woulda guessed Chinese...)
Ah, that's probably because of the quality of the photos...I'm actually supposed to have pretty light skin for having Taiwanese parents...

I don't have a working scanner, so I took "scans" by taking digital photos of the actual ones that were developed by film...rolleyes.gif...the color kind of came out darker...I wasn't sure how to fix it, so...happy.gif (<--computer-defficient~)

EKE resembles one of my mother's co-workers... only about 30 years younger.
mellow.gif...I'm flattered to think that I might still be vaguely recognizable to my high school friends 30 years from now...tongue.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
you look pretty, Elderberry....^^^^
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(blueices @ Mar 2 2005, 10:36 PM)
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 3 2005, 12:33 AM)
...Mmph...How about drawing one of those chunky Paint circles around yourself like I did with my fencing photo? tongue.gif
[snapback]125569[/snapback]

Sorry, I'm too lazy to do that.
Instead I'll just let you all have a looksie at me.

IPB Image
(I'm wearing the black coat)

Bet you weren't expecting that huh? laugh.gif

edit: As for the Where's Blue picture, I'm actually pretty far away so it would be pretty tough to just circle me.
[snapback]125577[/snapback]

0_0 That's blue I'm late XD You look nice

You too Elderberry XD
Le Monkey
You all look so nice....

Why me?....

Im no WAY NEAR ANY OF YOU!!!!
Kitoky
This is I with Izumi-sensei's hairstyle.

I was playing around with my hair and I needed an inspiration.
Cute, Kitoky!
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 18 2005, 02:15 PM)
Cute, Kitoky!
[snapback]135659[/snapback]

Blagh. That was me, forgetting to sign in. ::Airhead::
Prinz_Zoisit
nice pic, kitoky^^
Kitoky
Why thank ye all! :}
Elderberry
Kitokyさん, the hair looks awsome! happy.gif
Fresh_Coffee
What Eke-san said. I wanna see Edsgirl picture 0_0.
edsgirl
I posted my pic a long time ago! Your just going to have to go back and look for it! biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 19 2005, 05:31 PM)
What Eke-san said. I wanna see Edsgirl picture 0_0.
[snapback]136078[/snapback]

You haven't been payign attention. tongue.gif
Fresh_Coffee
I know XD I tried to find it but it was way too hard.
edsgirl
Here it is!

EDIT: I saved you the troble!
Fresh_Coffee
Woah! If you were to go into the family forum don't be suprised if Bacon wants to come in to. XD
edsgirl
LOL, trust me I would'nt be surprised!
Fresh_Coffee
laugh.gif Edsgirl you have so many people online stalking you. XD
Goldfish
You people are like sheeps. You are always following the herd. Why not be different for a change?

edsgirl, you are very ugly. tongue.gif
Elderberry
KORA! Goldfish-kun! mad.gif *thwacks Goldfish-kun with foil*

Edsgirl-san, you're so pretty...ohmy.gif
Xithion
I agree with Elderberry, Edsgirl is very pretty. Though since its a photo I would expect her to be stretching in some manner........
edsgirl
I know you jest Goldfish, or else I would have to hurt you! I'm working on turning myself into a pretzel, when that days come I'll post another pic!

EDIT:
I lied here's my little boy! This was the night after his 2nd b-day!

Bath Time!
Ailuro
Aw, he's so cute! He'll be very handsome when he grows up. smile.gif
Xithion
Hehe Check him out. Want's to see how is tastes does he? When I was a kid I used to lick everything. Parents say I learned the hard way that not everything is meant to eat!
edsgirl
LOL!@ Xith! That's exactly what he does! He has to taste every toy.

Thanks Deshi, I'm just hoping he doesn't look exactly like his father!
Elderberry
Edsgirl-san, your brotherson is adorable! happy.gif (<--Although I don't like little children, he does look lovely in those photos~ tongue.gif)

Heh, I don't remember tasting that many things. Then again, I wasn't very open to trying new things (I'm still a rather picky eater nowadays...). rolleyes.gif I remember trying the 'Big Red' chewing gum when I was like 3-4-ish, and it was rather spicy for me at that time, and me and my brother were convinced that all red foods were very spicy for a while and refused to try anything of that color...we wouldn't eat apples willingly...laugh.gif||

Hm...Pretzel-version Edsgirl? rolleyes.gif Otanoshimini! laugh.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Mar 20 2005, 01:50 AM)

...nice boy^^
edsgirl
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 20 2005, 02:37 PM)
Edsgirl-san, your brother is adorable! happy.gif (<--Although I don't like little children, he does look lovely in those photos~ tongue.gif

EKE That's my kid! tongue.gif
Xithion
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Mar 20 2005, 12:25 PM)
LOL!@ Xith! That's exactly what he does! He has to taste every toy.

Thanks Deshi, I'm just hoping he doesn't look exactly like his father!
[snapback]136614[/snapback]

Wait till he decides to lick and 12v battery. happy.gif Electricity doesnt taste good....even in small doses.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.