Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
edsgirl
QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 7 2005, 08:52 PM)
@edsgirl: Can you show us a picture of you sitting on the air with your arms holding your weight and your feet behind your ears while balancing thrre cups on your heads?
[snapback]128437[/snapback]

If I really practiced I probably could. I could try though.
And yes Falling I can do handstand pushups, but only 1 or 2, they are really hard to do. Thanks for the comments folks! Maybe I can finally bend like a pretzel one day. Bacon your so cute laugh.gif
dreamcatcher_alchemist
@edsgirl: wow, you are really flexible. I feel my spine creak and crack just looking at that picture, lol. on the other hand, thats a really cool picture.
Xithion
Wow, your more flexible than in the last pic ! I'm still waiting for bacon to come in here and say something horribly perverted about this one. Wait....bacon doesnt come on much anymore....What will I do for my daily entertainment!? *begins to spaz*
Hedera
edsgirl
Cool as always! ohmy.gif But it's still hard to check out your new hair color, 'cause the pic is small. How about a close-up picture? rolleyes.gif

mistress_aya
Oh, you really look tired. biggrin.gif
BTW, if i'm not mistaking (sorry if I am! ohmy.gif ), you're definingmind's sister, right? You look alike. smile.gif

Falling_Man
You look all right without beard, IMO. huh.gif
Bacon <3 stretchy women
I can't stop looking at those edsgirl pics... I've always been mesmerized by gymnasts, acrobats, contortionists, and anyone else who can bend 'n' twist like that.

My favorite Street Fighter II character was Dhalsim. laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Bacon <3 stretchy women @ Mar 8 2005, 02:16 PM)
My favorite Street Fighter II character was Dhalsim.  laugh.gif

laugh.gif Yes, nothing beats him when it comes to stretchiness. Except maybe edsgirl.
Xithion
Hey, I was going through my some pics on my old computer and came across these. I figure I may as well post them since the forums are a little dead right now. Sorry about the pixelation but these were saved on my old computer in bitmap form. dry.gif

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/Xithion15/Xithion/wi02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/Xithion15/Xithion/wi01.jpg[/img]
^ See I told you that I'm insane! biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Xithion @ Mar 9 2005, 01:30 AM)
Hey, I was going through my some pics on my old computer and came across these. I figure I may as well post them since the forums are a little dead right now. Sorry about the pixelation but these were saved on my old computer in bitmap form.  dry.gif

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/Xithion15/wi02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/Xithion15/wi01.jpg[/img]
^ See I told you that I'm insane!  biggrin.gif
[snapback]128804[/snapback]

WAIT JUST A GODDAMNED MINUTE HERE!

This kid is... FOUR years YOUNGER than me, and his facial hair looks 10 times better...

blink.gif

[bursts into tears]

WHY MUST LIFE TREAT ME SO CRUELLY!?!?!? WHY!?!?
Quistis88
It may be because he's younger, Bacon! It's ok, really! *tries to console him*
I think you have more to worry about than just the facial hair, Bacon.
Xithion
Yeah...well I was able to grow a beard by the sophomore year. I suppose too much testosterone or something of that manner.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 9 2005, 01:50 AM)
I think you have more to worry about than just the facial hair, Bacon.
[snapback]128814[/snapback]

And just what the hell is that supposed to mean? mad.gif
Obsession with a certain dog comes to mind.
Xithion
Bacon, dont worry. You could always shave your dog and with a little glue you could......LOL j/j But seriously, I dont thing most girls like facial hair.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 9 2005, 01:56 AM)
Obsession with a certain dog comes to mind.
[snapback]128818[/snapback]

laugh.gif
alchemist x
Is that meant to be perverted and sickminded?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Mar 9 2005, 02:24 AM)
Is that meant to be perverted and sickminded?
[snapback]128822[/snapback]

You need to shut up.
Xithion
lol.... biggrin.gif Bacon doesnt hesitate to speak his mind!
Carnal Malefactor
Yah. I can be a real dick like that, can't I?
Xithion
Yeah, well it could be a gift in disquise. You'd probably make a good movie critic...or a food critic! biggrin.gif
Blade Alchemist
He could be the next Simon on American Idol. laugh.gif
edsgirl
Don't fret Bacon , I like em smooth shaved! wink.gif

@ Hedera: I use photobucket and they automatically resize my pictures if they're too big. I need to find somewhere else to store them it's starting to get annoying!

@ Nice pic Xithion! I see your holding a weapon. WTF is that?
Xithion
Thats a fantasy demonic dagger. Only cost's 25$! I get all my swords and daggers tax free. biggrin.gif

-Edit I havent taken a pic of it on its stand, but I did manage to find one on google.
[img]http://www.swordsdirect.com/M-2688n.jpg[/img]
Bling_bling_Angel
mellow.gif I know, right?
Xithion
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel Posted Today @ 11:05 PM)
   mellow.gif I know, right?

Huh huh.gif ?
Bling_bling_Angel
Wha-? huh.gif
Xithion
What did you mean by "I know, right?"........
Bling_bling_Angel
Aww, shut up... tongue.gif
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(Xithion @ Mar 8 2005, 10:05 PM)
Thats a fantasy demonic dagger. Only cost's 25$! I get all my swords and daggers tax free.  biggrin.gif

-Edit I havent taken a pic of it on its stand, but I did manage to find one on google.
IPB Image
[snapback]128906[/snapback]

Ooo, a pretty daggar, fullfills its purpose. I hope that Xithion won't be caught with only that at hand.

Where do you get them tax free? Is it only through connections or is there a benevolent site I haven't come across.
Thievesvinegar
^ebay is a little hard to trust. You have to be a real pro to really distinguish junk from good. I suggest security/professional bodyguard sites who carry knives. If you're thinking about using them as self-defense, they're the best b/c the knives are made to fit extreme situations, as opposed to skinning a squirrel.
ἀρχή
One of my favorite pictures of my daughter and me finally scanned to the computer smile.gif

IPB Image
Quistis88
Ohh, that's now my favorite picture of your daughter and you, too. biggrin.gif It's a very heart-warming photo.
ἀρχή
It's obviously a couple years old. We used to go feed the ducks at our old apartment (a nice pond was nearby).

I've got a nice 8x10 of the picture in a nice frame smile.gif
blueices
Awwww she's so tiny in that photo!
That photo was very well done...It almost makes me want to have a child someday....

[Blue hears her siblings fighting in the background]

well,, almost dry.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(arche @ Mar 10 2005, 03:46 PM)
One of my favorite pictures of my daughter and me finally scanned to the computer smile.gif

IPB Image
[snapback]129941[/snapback]

Dad you look just how I thought you would tongue.gif And it's a kawaii pic happy.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(arche @ Mar 10 2005, 03:46 PM)

IPB Image
[snapback]129941[/snapback]

Aww what a cute picture *girly mode*
Quistis88
QUOTE(blueices @ Mar 10 2005, 04:14 PM)
Awwww she's so tiny in that photo! 
That photo was very well done...It almost makes me want to have a child someday....

[Blue hears her siblings fighting in the background]

well,,  almost dry.gif

Ahh, she is tiny in the picture. biggrin.gif I used to tell myself all the time that I want children when I get older and get married and everything, but now that I have the job that I have, I have strong doubts. mellow.gif
ἀρχή
Kids are a pain in the ass!

But, I feel they're worth it. I put off having a child for a while after getting married. I kept telling my wife to wait until after grad school. Then grad school seemed like it was going to go on forever, so I broke down and had a kid. I now regret waiting so long. She's brought more happiness and hell into my life than anything else.

Oh yes, before the wise cracks about how kids grow up, I know. I'm terrified but also excited to see the future for her. I am just attempting my best and if she turns out to hate me or takes paths that hurt me, I cannot do anything about it except keep trying. But I'll do my best to keep this picture to remind me of the time we shared together smile.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(arche @ Mar 10 2005, 06:04 PM)
Kids are a pain in the ass!

But, I feel they're worth it.

She's brought more happiness and hell into my life than anything else.

Sir, you are so contradictory. laugh.gif

I suppose there are many mixed feelings that parents must feel regarding their children. Honestly, I myself don't really know why I wanted children in the first place. mellow.gif But I've always had a liking for kids, and I just love watching the wonderment in their eyes when they see something for the first time, and how they think the smallest things in the world can be so beautiful.

And then they get older and those eyes become clouded with the daunting haze of our tainted society, and they finally realize how ugly the world can be. That part is almost heart-breaking in a sense.

I think I just went off on a rather wild tangent. Forgive me. mellow.gif

Er, back to pictures.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 11 2005, 01:33 AM)
Current Thoughts:

- It's so fun mixing three languages together then speaking them while playing tennis. Everyone looks at you like you're crazy. tongue.gif
- Apparently I'm going to Houston, Texas over Spring Break.
- New Naruto episode! Too bad I've already read the manga.
[snapback]130120[/snapback]

...but this is the pictures thread...
Ailuro
Holy crap. blink.gif
Is it possible to move that?
ἀρχή
It actually fits this thread too laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 10 2005, 08:04 PM)
Holy crap. blink.gif

Yes. I shall move it right away. smile.gif
Xithion
LOL....Ive done the same thing before. But I just edited the screw up to make it look like i was replying to someone!
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 10 2005, 10:12 PM)
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 10 2005, 08:04 PM)
Holy crap. blink.gif

Yes. I shall move it right away. smile.gif
[snapback]130211[/snapback]

noooooo!!!! I hate you Quis!!! j/k

I prefered it here though dry.gif

Ok, someone post a pic so this goes back on topic....
Carnal Malefactor
I'd like to see a pic of Ailuro playing tennis. ph34r.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(Xithion @ Mar 10 2005, 07:15 PM)
LOL....Ive done the same thing before. But I just edited the screw up to make it look like i was replying to someone!
[snapback]130213[/snapback]

Heh, but I didn't even realize it. This thing just went so off topic that it must've been the Thoughts thread.
Quistis88
QUOTE(arche @ Mar 10 2005, 08:16 PM)
noooooo!!!! I hate you Quis!!! j/k

Aww, thanks. I'm fond of you, too. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Mar 10 2005, 08:20 PM)
I'd like to see a pic of Ailuro playing tennis.  ph34r.gif

I would like to see one as well. ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 10 2005, 08:21 PM)
Heh, but I didn't even realize it. This thing just went so off topic that it must've been the Thoughts thread.

That's so true, and amusing.

Well, here's a picture to pull us back on topic. Here is kage and I, and the picture was taken at the Calgary Chinese Cultural Centre. This is from two separate photos, if you can't tell. tongue.gif

IPB Image
Carnal Malefactor
biggrin.gif
For a second, it looked like you were wearing a big, red turban there, Quis. laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Mar 10 2005, 08:31 PM)
biggrin.gif
For a second, it looked like you were wearing a big, red turban there, Quis.   laugh.gif

laugh.gif Yes. I have a knack for standing in horrible places where something or other seems to be on my head (cf. second picture in "Pictures!" thread).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.