Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
RogueAlchemist
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 3 2005, 07:44 PM)
Get a room.
...I don't understand...mellow.gif?
[snapback]126162[/snapback]

@EKE, Bacon was referring to shardy and Xith
Carnal Malefactor
IPB Image
Miyuki tries to get my attention while I'm on the computer by putting her front legs up on my right arm.

and speaking of uncomfortably close-up glamor shots...
[spoiler]
IPB Image
[/spoiler]
AVERT YOUR EYES! IT'S HIDEOUS!

oh wait... I forgot...spoiler tags don't work like that anymore... BAH!
Xithion
*stares at shardies pic with a grin*

laugh.gif Funny stuff
Ryuji1314
find waldo in Blue's picture!!!

What, no bacon?

that is a pimpin dog! damn I need a dog that cute!
Xithion
I have a Great Dane and he's huge! He could probably eat a couple of poodles easily biggrin.gif
Goldfish
I'm starting to see a lot of resemblance between the two of you, Bacon. tongue.gif
shardypsykoelf
Awww! Bacon, your puppy's so cute!! ^-^

You're not too bad lookin' either....^_~*

No, Xithion, my love, I would NEVER cheat on you!!
Ryuji1314
my dogs are attracted to blood, we haven't even trained them like that, they just like it... kinda weird...
Xithion
QUOTE(Goldfish Posted Today @ 09:13 PM)
   I'm starting to see a lot of resemblance between the two of you, Bacon. tongue.gif

LoL what resemblance?

*Grabs shardy and pulls her away from Bacon!*
Mine!
Bacon in a porkpie hat
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Mar 3 2005, 08:13 PM)
[snapback]126258[/snapback]

You sayin' she's ugly? dry.gif
Elderberry
Hm...I was thinking that we might just have to tip the balance of touka koukan a little bit...rolleyes.gif ...Ne, Goldfish-kun would you willingly post a photo of yourself within the next week if I were to post another one with me semi-smiling in it? happy.gif
Elderberry
Meh, but I probably won't post it unless Goldfish-kun actually agrees to post his picture~
*sends everyone off to go pressure Goldfish-kun* biggrin.gif
Xithion
Hedera   Posted Today, 04:15 PM
   Elderberry
Good idea!  laugh.gif

I'd want to see Xithion smiling like this. happy.gif happy.gif

Sure!! *Begins painting his face bright yellow!*
Elderberry
*observes Xithion-san slathering his entire face with yellow paint*

...Why can't you just make a paper plate mask? mellow.gif
blueices
@Bacon: Thanks for posting your pic (I couldn't remember what you looked like even though I have dug through this huge spamfilled thread before)
I was trying to recall what you look like but since you post so many more of Miyuki I was distracted by all of those laugh.gif

@Goldfish: You still owe me! "Equivalent trade!" I said.
If you think those grad. photos look good enough., I'd like a peek....

(Blue starts imagining an underwater commencement with li'l graduation robe wearing fishies) mellow.gif
Hedera
Xithion
Actually, I meant that I'd like to see you semi-smiling (like Elderberry promised to Goldfish). Sorry for confusion and... stop playing around. tongue.gif
Xithion
Awww just when the paint dried too!..
*Begins washing his face with laquer*
OUCH....My eyes!!
edsgirl
Another miyuki glamour shot! happy.gif Not so bad yourself bacon!
Goldfish
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 4 2005, 01:08 PM)
Hm...I was thinking that we might just have to tip the balance of touka koukan a little bit...rolleyes.gif ...Ne, Goldfish-kun would you willingly post a photo of yourself within the next week if I were to post another one with me semi-smiling in it? happy.gif
[snapback]126625[/snapback]

Let's see, need one of you, Hedera has promised another, ninja, kase, maybe mei....
Who else am I forgetting?...

Yeah, so if those all go up, I promise mine will as well.
Elderberry
...Zurui hikyou mono. dry.gif
blueices
No fair, You've broken our contract fishie!

(Blue starts punishing Goldfish by eating a bag of goldfish crackers in front of him) laugh.gif
Ailuro
Ah! I kept seeing those goldfish crackers EVERYWHERE today! Everytime I saw one I'd point at it and go, "AHAHA!". Freaked my friends out. :D
Elderberry
Ah, Blue-san, can I have some of those goldfish crackers? laugh.gif

Sou yo! Goldfish-kun, I thought you would post yours once Blue-san put hers up...! Sore nano ni...sleep.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Ailuro: 0_o

I want more of you to post your pictures *nods*
Goldfish
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 4 2005, 07:26 PM)
Ah! I kept seeing those goldfish crackers EVERYWHERE today! Everytime I saw one I'd point at it and go, "AHAHA!". Freaked my friends out. biggrin.gif
[snapback]126887[/snapback]

Same laugh.gif

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 4 2005, 07:51 PM)
Ah, Blue-san, can I have some of those goldfish crackers? laugh.gif

Sou yo! Goldfish-kun, I thought you would post yours once Blue-san put hers up...! Sore nano ni...sleep.gif
[snapback]126909[/snapback]

Well... I'm a dirty liar.
Ailuro
Bad Goldy. Lying is not good! tongue.gif *thwacks*
Xithion
I though Elder was the only one that *thwacks* people....Hmm
Goldfish
Bah, you have much to learn then, young grasshopper.
mei_tenshi
If Goldfish recalls, mei never promised to post her picture. (Okay, so she did once, but that promise was nulled and voided when we made the other arrangement. So there. tongue.gif)
Goldfish
It's true, yup. Bad luck for the rest of you suckers.
Ailuro
QUOTE(Xithion @ Mar 5 2005, 12:01 AM)
[snapback]127051[/snapback]

Heh, you best quit thinking that then. She's one of the people who do the least "thwacking". ;D
Elderberry
Well... I'm a dirty liar.
dry.gif...*brings out foil and waves it threateningly*

Heh, Deshi-san has incredible strength in comparison to this measly me, and she has been granted with Quistis-san's magical whip~ biggrin.gif

Also, the only reason you think I'm so physically violent is probably because I've had to thwack you so many times for handing out those chocolate-covered razor blades...dry.gif...come to think of it, I don't think I ever thwacked anyone before you made your appearance on the forum, and the only others I've thwacked so far are Slash-san and Goldfish-kun, I believe...

And finally, as I've announced in like 5 different threads...
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TYPE OUT 'ELDERBERRY', THEN PLEASE REFER TO ME AS EKE!! mad.gif

*brief silence*

(Apologies for using so many capitalized letters. happy.gif||)

Mou...I should put that note in my profile...or signature perhaps...sleep.gif*sigh*
Xithion
Hmm.. well when I pull out my katana's I dont thwack... But I only used them in extreme cases.
Elderberry
I'd love to see a photo of you posing with these katanas sometime, ne...rolleyes.gif
Xithion
Sure....just as soon as I fix my webcam. Stupid think has broke on me 4 times!
Falling_Man
Hmm, I'm only at pg 75 of this thread. I'll need to finish soon.

I can't post a pick yet, but have this instead.

Think of an asian harry potter w/o the bolt.

Call me that and you'll be sorry.
blueices
@FM laugh.gif

I've been dubbed Harriet Potter before happy.gif (We'll you can judge for yourself when you get to some page around 105.

Look forward to your pic
Falling_Man
Let's see... will it work now? If not, delete it.
Obviously my hair isn't long enough... Stupid school hair regulations...
And I'm not frowning. That's just my straight emotionally stiff face. I work on it a lot. biggrin.gif

Meh, too bad for you. It's gone now.

I'll post a more recent one...
Quistis88
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Mar 6 2005, 11:26 PM)
And I'm not frowning. That's just my straight emotionally stiff face. I work on it a lot. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif Nice picture, and good stoic expression you got there.
mei_tenshi
Wow, FM--that's a very good straight emotionally stiff face. huh.gif *mei bows at falling man's mastery*
Huh. If you lived in California I could've sworn I know you.
Hedera
Goldfish
I guess, you shouldn't require pictures from those you haven't promised them to you personally. huh.gif I promised, EKE promised... Blueices already posted... anybody else? rolleyes.gif
edsgirl
The elusive Goldfish! I never thought they were hard to catch before wink.gif

Ok here's my new stretch pic, for some reason I haven't been able to do this pose well, but I finally got it perfect! check out the new haircolor!
Quistis88
Very nice, edsgirl. biggrin.gif Good work on that hair.

Oh, and you might want to fix the URL on that link. tongue.gif

EDIT: Never mind, you just did. laugh.gif
mistress_aya
@edsgirl: *feels her back popping and cracking while looking at you picture* Oh my word... O.O Must be nice to be that flexible... Heh. But in any case, congrats on being flexible at the same time, lol.

And in case anybody wonders what I look like when I'm tired and out of it... here ya go! the horrid picture

Remember kiddies, sleep is a good thing. *nods*
Toby-Chan
Edsgirl, that's so cool. ^^ I admire your flexibility. I'm athletic and all, but I couldn't manage anything like that.
@edsgirl: Can you show us a picture of you sitting on the air with your arms holding your weight and your feet behind your ears while balancing thrre cups on your heads?
alchemist x
Wow that is so complicated that I can't even imagen that and I am told I have a good imagination, or was that an idiotic imaganation?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Mar 8 2005, 12:50 AM)
The elusive Goldfish! I never thought they were hard to catch before wink.gif

Ok here's my new stretch pic, for some reason I haven't been able to do this pose well, but I finally got it perfect! check out the new haircolor!
[snapback]128406[/snapback]

Again, I am smitten. ohmy.gif
Falling_Man
@Quis, mei and xr: Thanks. That pic was about two to three years old. Now I have fuzz on the side of my face, indicating I'll have a beard soon. (or something similar) And I smile and smirk randomly. I'm the only one who notices it though... (is that good or bad?)

@Those who just put up pics:
They're all very nice. (one way or another)

@edsgirl: Can you do handstand push-ups? Those are hard. I can't do that, more or less even do a handstand for a second...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.