Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
mei_tenshi
Found it! (on page 31) Thanks much, Goldfish! biggrin.gif
Goldfish
Oh, and by the way, for those of you that don't know: When looking through some of the more hefty threads, instead of having to go page by page, with all the clicking, there is an alternative. Up in your URL address bar, at the very end of the code, there is something to the effect of:

showtopic=828&st=1500

Where the 1500 is, that's where you can specify a certain page. Since every page has 15 posts to it, just do some math, and or guesstimate, and you can end up where you want to go, fairly efficiently.
Quistis88
Thanks for the compliments, kids . . . you're too much. laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Feb 24 2005, 04:13 AM)
Yea, and I'm the rear admiral of the Ethiopian Army. My kind doesn't come with masks.
[snapback]120717[/snapback]

ehuehuehue

'rear admiral'
Celestial Shadow
Um... happy.gif;
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 25 2005, 02:55 PM)
Thanks for the compliments, kids . . . you're too much.  laugh.gif
[snapback]121590[/snapback]

*hugs Mommy* But Mommy IS pretty! ohmy.gif
Quistis88
*hugs Angel* Thank you, dear. You're lovely as well.

And in case anyone is interested, there are some pictures of kage and me in the "Once Upon a Roy..." thread. laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
IPB Image
Quistis88
Yes! More Miyuki pictures! laugh.gif
edsgirl
Miyuki is getting bigger and more gorgeous with every pic! She's doing what i've been doing all day; laying on the couch watching tv biggrin.gif
Hedera
Oh, Miyuki has grown up. All puppies grow up and that's a bit sad... they're so cute when they're little. sleep.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Hedera @ Feb 27 2005, 07:17 AM)
Oh, Miyuki has grown up. All puppies grow up and that's a bit sad... they're so cute when they're little. sleep.gif
[snapback]122537[/snapback]

Hey, she's still cute! And she's a lot more playful now, which makes her even cuter. biggrin.gif

P.S., I'd like to see a pic of Chiyo, if one has not yet been posted.
edsgirl
Stretching

This is what happens when I get really bored! I go over to my friends place to just chill and for some reason, she likes to take pictures of me.
Carnal Malefactor
You look very limber, indeed. biggrin.gif
edsgirl
One track mind as usual tongue.gif

I'm very limber wink.gif
Quistis88
Wow, that's amazing, edsgirl. biggrin.gif Nice!
blueices
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Feb 27 2005, 10:15 PM)
This is what happens when I get really bored! I go over to my friends place to just chill and for some reason, she likes to take pictures of me.
[snapback]123027[/snapback]

Reminds me of how in Cardcaptor Sakura, Tomoyo always loved filming Sakura laugh.gif
alchemist x
Wow bendy rubber person
Elderberry
Wow, so flexible! *amazed* Sugoi wa! *claps* I wish I was like that...Fencing does make you a good bit more flexible than usual, but I'm still pretty stiff...There's one girl on our team that can actually do a complete split or straddle like you are in that picture, and we always emit remarks of admiration/envy every time we stretch~ laugh.gif (She takes dance, too~)
Xithion
Usually I would say something really perverted, but someone already seems to have. (What, no bacon?)dry.gif So I'm at a lack of words smile.gif *smiles and nods head*
Asakawa
Well, most of my pics online are cosplay ones =x
so, let me catch a random cosplay here ^^'

hm, here, Kurenai Yuuhi, from Naruto =D
edsgirl
Thanks everyone for the kind remarks!

Asakawa your pic is great! I like the contacts biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Flexibility like that has SOOOO many 'practical' applications, too! biggrin.gif wink.gif
Elderberry
...What are you getting at? unsure.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Feb 28 2005, 07:44 PM)
...What are you getting at? unsure.gif
[snapback]123492[/snapback]

tongue.gif
Xithion
QUOTE((What @ no bacon? Posted Today, 01:47 PM))

QUOTE((Elderberry @ Feb 28 2005 @ 07:44 PM))

...What are you getting at?  unsure.gif

tongue.gif

He's talking about sex! rolleyes.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Xithion @ Feb 28 2005, 08:12 PM)
QUOTE((What @ no bacon? Posted Today, 01:47 PM))

QUOTE((Elderberry @ Feb 28 2005 @ 07:44 PM))

...What are you getting at?  unsure.gif

tongue.gif

He's talking about sex! rolleyes.gif
[snapback]123509[/snapback]

rolleyes.gif, indeed

[shakes head]

damn kids...
Xithion
It's okay bacause Elder is young still and hasnt realized just how perverted us guys are! wink.gif I'm not saying its a good thing but it's the truth.
definingmind
My word...not all guys are preverted. Some of us do prefer to be caste and actually respect women and believe that they serve some other purpose other than to fufill a sexual desire.
Xithion
QUOTE(definingmind Posted Today @ 02:34 PM)

My word...not all guys are preverted. Some of us do prefer to be caste and actually respect women and believe that they serve some other purpose other than to fufill a sexual desire.

You just took what I said into a whole different direction. In-a-nutshell all I was saying is us guys are more perverted than girls. It doesnt mean we dont respect them as a human being. Yes we are attracted to their personalities and such. But when it comes down to it about 95% of us are more attracted to looks than we are to other things that may be more important. *ponders* Maybe thats why the divorce rate in America is so high...
definingmind
QUOTE(Xithion @ Feb 28 2005, 01:40 PM)
QUOTE(definingmind Posted Today @ 02:34 PM)

You just took what I said into a whole different direction. In-a-nutshell all I was saying is us guys are more perverted than girls. It doesnt mean we dont respect them as a human being. Yes we are attracted to their personalities and such. But when it comes down to it about 95% of us are more attracted to looks than we are to other things that may be more important. *ponders* Maybe thats why the divorce rate in America is so high...
[snapback]123543[/snapback]

*ponders a well* that could very well be part of why the divorce rate is so high. And I admit, I probably did take your statement in the wrong way, that happens sometimes. But the way you worded it made it sound like you were making a statement that said "all guys are perverted"...
Xithion
I'm glad we got that outa the way. Now we can be Friends! *hands definingmind a "Friends Sticker" cover with happy emoticons*
definingmind
*looks at the Friends Sticker some, then gives Xithion a thumbs up* Thank you muchly for the sticker! biggrin.gif
Xithion
@definingmind Your very welcome!
edsgirl
No you were right Xithion, most guys are perverts, take Bacon for example! smile.gif
Quistis88
But Bacon is such an entertaining pervert. laugh.gif
edsgirl
You're right about that Quis! He's charming in a sarcastic, twisted and perverted way. Maybe that's why he's grown on me so much.
Xithion
LoL...well from what I've seen your all lucky that Bacon cant reach through the monitor! ohmy.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(definingmind @ Feb 28 2005, 01:34 PM)
[snapback]123532[/snapback]

Thank you, darling... I'm so proud of you... happy.gif
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Feb 28 2005, 07:11 PM)
No you were right Xithion, most guys are perverts, take Bacon for example! smile.gif
[snapback]123576[/snapback]

ph34r.gif My point, right?

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 28 2005, 07:22 PM)
But Bacon is such an entertaining pervert.  laugh.gif
[snapback]123586[/snapback]

Are you sure...? mellow.gif

QUOTE(Xithion @ Feb 28 2005, 07:34 PM)
LoL...well from what I've seen your all lucky that Bacon cant reach through the monitor!  ohmy.gif
[snapback]123592[/snapback]

>_< Thank God, yes...
Le Monkey
QUOTE(definingmind @ Feb 28 2005, 01:34 PM)
[snapback]123532[/snapback]

I dont have to say it now...
Carnal Malefactor
I have been vindicated, yaaaaaaaay!
Le Monkey
^ What now??
Carnal Malefactor
biggrin.gif [stifling laughter]

Oh shut up, I just woke up, there's a foot of fresh snow outside, and I'm in squeak toy hell. blink.gif
Le Monkey
Dam you... I wish I had a foot of snow still....
Xithion
Not me I'm tired of the cold weather...plus i want to go outside and get a tan because being white during the winter is not my favorite thing!
Elderberry
Oh? Sou nan ka? I always thought it was kind of ironic how Westerners (like Americans) hate being pale and want a nice dark tan, while us Asians strive for lighter skin complexions..tongue.gif

...Wow, I leave this thread for like a day, and this whole discussion of perverts pops up... mellow.gif Ahaha...I've had to listen to plenty of random ecchi conversations on the fencing team (Quoth the boy's foil squad leader,"Yes, we definitely have the most perverts per capita." laugh.gif), although half the time I act like I have no idea what's going on...That isn't to say the girl's foil squad isn't full of random ecchi comments, either. laugh.gif||
Xithion
Well during the summer I get dark, but during the winter I'm white. It's due to the fact that my dads Spanish and my moms Caucasian. I'll put another pic up in a month when I get Darker and you'll see.
Elderberry
Ahaha, that sounds fun. I myself don't like getting tan, and I tan really easily for some reason, so I try to stay indoors during the summer, but the pool beckons~ happy.gif||
Xithion
LoL...Yes I also feel nostalgic when I think of the pool.
*does a cannon ball into the bath tub* tongue.gif
Elderberry
...how many feet deep is your bathtub, again? blink.gif

Ahaha, I used to flop around in the bathtub when I was shorter, too! Now, all I can manage are tidal waves...sleep.gif *nostalgic*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.