Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Omakase Shimasu
Because I've never seen eyes this dark before? tongue.gif
wolfi1412
Kase, you just made the rest of my day.. I feel so unique now!
Omakase Shimasu
Thanks, I try. smile.gif
wolfi1412
we better go back on topic.
Omakase Shimasu
Yes. (I always manage to go off-topic somehow -__-) I still don't have a good picture of myself. I'll holler when I do. biggrin.gif
Quistis88
I'm sure any picture of you would be a good picture, Omakase. smile.gif

Cool eye, wolfi!
Thievesvinegar
that is interesting wolfi, but its really blurry and i can't make out anything...its like you have this one huge black pupil.
Gashole
QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Oct 4 2004, 10:59 PM)
u do??? cool! I'm 100% chinese! but I can't speak chinese at all.. and I call myself Indonesian coz I used to live and born there.

hahah, semua org juga begitu lah, tampang mata sipit tapi cuma bisa ngomong, "wo bu hui zhong wen" tongue.gif

I'm planning on taking Chinese course soon, though. For the sake of my parents' pride.

anyone knows what's "speak" in chinese?
Thievesvinegar
chang wha..? Its manderine..

for some reason i just dont like the sound of chinese- in any dialect.
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Oct 5 2004, 02:41 AM)
I'm sure any picture of you would be a good picture, Omakase.  smile.gif

smile.gif Thanks, Quistis. But I'm still not going to post anything until I've made a new picture. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(filimonovna @ Oct 3 2004, 11:08 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Oct 2 2004, 07:20 PM)
QUOTE(filimonovna @ Oct 2 2004, 04:27 PM)
Oh, well, the quality of the picture isn't high enough, but... I'm the one in brown jacket ^__^

http://photobucket.com/albums/v73/filimono...nt=tmp145-1.jpg

ne vidna. nada password davat nam. wink.gif

AAAAAAAAA? YOU SPEAK RUSSIAN????

I made it public (thanks for advice xrninja!), so you can see it now ^__^

IPB Image

Mogu. No nemogu pechatat po russki bez unicode keyboard.

Pervie 7 let zhil v soyuze... v Baku.

Ti simpatichnaya wink.gif
Gashole
Oh, hey, wolfi, when you took that picture of your eye, didn't the flash hurt you? I tried that once for both eyes and I went blind for a while.
Carnal Malefactor
Here's a pic where I actually look my age.

IPB Image
Omakase Shimasu
Oh damn... What's your age again? biggrin.gif;;; (no hitting me, please)
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 5 2004, 03:32 AM)
Oh damn... What's your age again? biggrin.gif;;; (no hitting me, please)

Thievesvinegar
you were trying hard weren't you.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Oct 5 2004, 03:34 AM)
you were trying hard weren't you.

Hahaha. yah, I guess. People always say I look 15 [if not younger] in pics.

You should see my driver's license photo... Ugh.
Omakase Shimasu
I have to say you do look your age. But you also did in that first picture you uploaded. biggrin.gif

15?? O.o
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 5 2004, 03:41 AM)
I have to say you do look your age. But you also did in that first picture you uploaded. biggrin.gif

15?? O.o

...or so the legend goes...
Thievesvinegar
Being mistaken as younger is better than older...in my opinion.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Oct 5 2004, 03:46 AM)

Not if you're trying to buy certain things...
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Oct 5 2004, 03:46 AM)

that depends on the places you go and the people you know.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Oct 5 2004, 03:50 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Oct 5 2004, 03:46 AM)

that depends on the places you go and the people you know.

Whazzat?

I'm a law-abidin' citizen, consarnit!
Omakase Shimasu
Hehe, reminds me: I wasn't allowed to buy cigarettes because I didn't look my age and I had no ID with me once. rolleyes.gif wolfie said she also thought I was 15-ish. It can be a burden, but luckily for me it isn't.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 5 2004, 04:02 AM)
Hehe, reminds me: I wasn't allowed to buy cigarettes because I didn't look my age and I had no ID with me once. rolleyes.gif wolfie said she also thought I was 15-ish. It can be a burden, but luckily for me it isn't.

pah. You shouldn't be smoking anyway. tongue.gif
Quistis88
Heh. I'm mistaken to be the age of 12 at the youngest. The children I teach thought I was 39. I don't get it . . . such a large range. I guess since that picture I posted of myself was a grad pic, I don't look "12" in that one. Maybe if I find a good recent one later, you can all try to guess my age, if you haven't already figured it out. biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Oct 5 2004, 04:03 AM)
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 5 2004, 04:02 AM)

pah. You shouldn't be smoking anyway. tongue.gif

Wah! I don't smoke. (I tried it once, but only managed to cough up both my lungs <__<) It was for my Mother. <__< I didn't know why I agreed to go in the first place, since I've been trying to get her to lay off the cancer sticks... Maybe I'm just a sucker for pleasing her when she means "business". tongue.gif

Oh, I love guessing. Though I'm sure I'd feel stupid afterwards because my guesses always turn out to be completely incorrect. tongue.gif
Quistis88
Ah-ha! I found one! Here it is:

IPB Image

Ignore the white "spikes" that SEEM to be protruding from my head. It's actually a segment of a family portrait and the back drop had a window, and I was somehow placed directly in front. Apparently, it made me seem like the Statue of Liberty. *shrugs*
Omakase Shimasu
You look very nice, Quistis! biggrin.gif And it does make you resemble the Statue of Liberty like that.

OK, let me guess. Hmmmmm~ you're either~ 20 or 21. smile.gif
Quistis88
LOL, thank you for the flattering compliment. Guess again, though you're close. No one ever guessed 20 before! biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
It shouldn't come as a surprise to me by now, but I was sure I had it right! Hmmm. Not 20/21... 18?
Thievesvinegar
lady liberty...how fitting
Quistis88
BINGO! biggrin.gif And how old were you again? I keep reading about here and there, but I'm never certain.

lady liberty...how fitting

Fitting? unsure.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Yay! biggrin.gif Only had to guess twice. I think that's a record. smile.gif I'm 18 too. And I promise I'll have my pic up as soon as possible. (I really don't look my age, though)
Quistis88
Ahh, cool. It's okay if you don't look your age. As you have already proven, I don't either. tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif;; Sorry about that. Like I said, my guesses are always incorrect first time around. I'm horrible when it comes to that. (That's why I don't gamble tongue.gif)
Quistis88
No need to apologize. At least you didn't say "8". tongue.gif Haha. I, myself, am not a betting woman either.
xrninja
QUOTE(Gashole @ Oct 4 2004, 07:52 PM)
QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Oct 4 2004, 10:59 PM)
u do??? cool! I'm 100% chinese! but I can't speak chinese at all.. and I call myself Indonesian coz I used to live and born there.

hahah, semua org juga begitu lah, tampang mata sipit tapi cuma bisa ngomong, "wo bu hui zhong wen" tongue.gif

I'm planning on taking Chinese course soon, though. For the sake of my parents' pride.

anyone knows what's "speak" in chinese?

it's "jiang hua" smile.gif as in to say something, speak is just "jiang." speak chinese would be "jiang zhong wen." aah, hanyu pinyin is so useful! it's like romaji for japanese.

hmm i'd post a picture of me but i'm ugly and not photogenic. if i find that picture of me a few years ago attacking penguin|tired at lunch i'll post it laugh.gif

quistis, you look nice! wow, you're only a half a year older than me happy.gif
Omakase Shimasu
8? I'm not that bad. tongue.gif

Well, I'm sure - even if you know my age - you'll think I'm younger when you see my picture. My glasses don't help much in improving my image either. <__< I thought glasses were supposed to make you look more mature not the other way around. biggrin.gif
Thievesvinegar
omakase you've been promising us a pic forever, never actually post one. Are you teasing us?
Omakase Shimasu
Nope, just need to get me some new batteries and a floppy disc first. smile.gif Although... I could try to scan an old picture of mine. (need to get the scanner up and running first though)

EDIT: oh, can't forget the fact that I'm lazy. tongue.gif Really need to do something about that.
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Oct 4 2004, 10:54 PM)
hmm i'd post a picture of me but i'm ugly and not photogenic. if i find that picture of me a few years ago attacking penguin|tired at lunch i'll post it laugh.gif

quistis, you look nice! wow, you're only a half a year older than me happy.gif

Thanks, xrninja. smile.gif I wanna see that pic of you attacking someone! biggrin.gif

Er, no, I'm not violent, really . . . unsure.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Hehe, xninja beating the crap out of penguin|tired. biggrin.gif I'd like to see that too, actually. smile.gif Sorry, but I really really do.
Riza Babe
QUOTE(rsF @ Oct 4 2004, 04:32 PM)
Aw...Rize Babe, you don't want to show your incredibly sexy, beautiful body...fine...

Not mentioning your brilliant mind, nor your charming personality...but if you really don't want to...

T.T

lol im just too shy i always blush when i talk to a guy blink.gif unsure.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 4 2004, 10:47 PM)
Hehe, xninja beating the crap out of penguin|tired. biggrin.gif I'd like to see that too, actually. smile.gif Sorry, but I really really do.

recently i've resorted to deathhugs XD and it's sooo much more fun watching his girlfriend beat him up laugh.gif but yeah, i need to find that picture.....
prayer
IPB Image Ahhhh``There are lots of Chinese YOO`That is~~I'm Chinese,2 .Hehe~
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif;; I can only see the "user posted image" message. Is it just me..?
RolfKaese
yes.... i mean, no! ^^U
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif Make up your mind, Rolfie - which one is it? Yes or no? tongue.gif

So it's not just me for a change. biggrin.gif

Btw. you're gonna post your piccie too, Rolfie? smile.gif I know you're shy, but you really don't have to be around us. Look, I'm doing it too! Make a deal? If I do it, you do it?
dreamcatcher_alchemist
blink.gif I go to sleep for less than six hours and this place has jumped two pages. jeeze. hehe, Rolfie, you need to post your pic too!

~ais
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.