Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Bling_bling_Angel
Basically, it means you've grossed us BOTH out... dry.gif
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Feb 22 2005, 09:35 PM)
So what do you have now? Two earlobes on a single ear?

Hmm, I figure after that, you might as well go for the full body alterations and become a lizard. Forked earlobes, forked tougue, scale tattoos, horns, the whole shibang.
[snapback]120056[/snapback]

But lizards don't have forked earlobes, they don't have earlobes at all. Maybe you should switch animals.

Eke, why so sad in the pic? Please, you don't justify yourself in uglyness. I've seen worse. Actually, I am worse. Bring up that self-esteem.
Elderberry
Translation:

I feel exactly the same way! EEEeeeewww~~ >.<||

*thwacks Goldfish* How dare you say such things!!

(Note how I switched to 'atashi' form for the occasion.happy.gif)

Bling-san, excellent interpretation. laugh.gif

Ahahaha~ Don't worry, Thieves-san, I am not depressed! I have a very strong will too live on! (Just like Rose-san~ laugh.gif) I tend to look horrible when I smile at the camera, though...Also, our team messed up and lost to a team that wasn't worth mentioning, so everyone might have been a little down, although we were all pretty much back to our usual selves on the bus ride home~
Bling_bling_Angel
*giggles* I usually use 'boku'... it's quicker to say/spell... happy.gif
Elderberry
Hai, hai, sou ka yo? How about "ore" then, it has less letters in romaji~ laugh.gif
xrninja
ore's the easiest to use. biggrin.gif i'm a little worried for the homestay section of a japan exchange trip i might do over the summer, if i don't pay attention to what i'm saying with my homestay family and all of a sudden i start using "ore"....happy.gif;;;

and elderberry, you're cute! nice face paint. tongue.gif
Elderberry
Eeh, hontou nano? Haha, that wasn't me putting it on...It was Kany-san, our senior team captain! laugh.gif It was my idea to overlap the stripes though~ happy.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Feb 23 2005, 12:33 AM)
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Feb 22 2005, 08:49 PM)
Yeah you definately have to take them off in a fight! I learned that the hard way when I was like 16. This girl ripped them out when we got into a fist fight. I don't think I ever hurt someone as bad as I did that girl. Well I learned my lesson after the night I spent in jail dry.gif
[snapback]120010[/snapback]

So what do you have now? Two earlobes on a single ear?
[snapback]120052[/snapback]

lol no! It's just a scar at the bottom of my ear. I had it pierced again higher.

Nice pic elder! Even though your frowning. Not many people can pull that off! smile.gif
Elderberry
...Are? I'm frowning? Let me go recheck that...I don't remember frowning...Hey, I'm not frowning!

I think that's my standard "innocent" look... rolleyes.gif
edsgirl
Okay it was an unhappy look! That's innocent? You look like you just stabbed someone.
Xithion
Ehh its a little close. But then again I dont care! biggrin.gif Heres one I took on a webcam about a month ago.

IPB Image
(Say mean things and Die!)
Thievesvinegar
^with that warning i'll stay quiet.

No really, Xithion's a cutie as Elder is, but what the heck is up with this frowning trend? You know, it doesn't makes you look any better.
Hedera
Xithion
Nice. smile.gif But you seem like you're not in a good mood. huh.gif
I totally agree with Thieves.
Thievesvinegar
That's right. Nothing but inflicting drastic methods can really make anyone look better. This is why extreme makeovers are so popular now.
Elderberry
@edsgirl-san: No, I think that's my "innocent" look. It's more or less a neutral expression where I blink at someone with enlarged eyes...I probably look like I'm frowning because of the camera angle or something...

I usually smile normally, but I usually look bad in pictures is I smile...happy.gif;;; (It's illogical...)
Xithion
Ehh. I'll try smile next time but I dont see why. wink.gif I dont think it'll make much of a difference. Besides I hardly ever smile unless I'm watchin Anime. tongue.gif j/j
Elderberry
Really? I usually keep a neutral expression when I read manga or watch anime, unless I'm laughing about something~ happy.gif
phoenix dying
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Feb 23 2005, 10:46 AM)
Really?  I usually keep a neutral expression when I read manga or watch anime, unless I'm laughing about something~ happy.gif
[snapback]120312[/snapback]

same here rolleyes.gif
Xithion
Well Whenever I watch anime its either with my Cousin or my little Brother or possibly both. And most the time we mess around and attack eachother, especially if the other is really into the anime. tongue.gif *sigh* must be why we usually have to watch it twice
Elderberry
Sou ka? I usually watch the anime I like at least twice (as in episodes-ishy) anyway, although I almost always watch by myself...happy.gif It gets to the point where I can memorize stretches of the script and can actually recite them by myself, along with pathetic imitations of each character...laugh.gif;;

I also tend to have to read manga over many times before picking up all the little details...I tend to skim quickly when I'm at Borders if I'm pressed for time. (Who knows, I just kind of like reading stuff over...)
phoenix dying
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Feb 23 2005, 11:06 AM)
I also tend to have to read manga over many times before picking up all the little details...I tend to skim quickly when I'm at Borders if I'm pressed for time. (Who knows, I just kind of like reading stuff over...)
[snapback]120325[/snapback]

You can sit at the cafe and read the book there and never buy it
Prinz_Zoisit
nice pic, xin^^
Elderberry
Aa, Phoenix-san, what I do is I pick up 1 or two volumes to read at a time and find a seat in some obscure corner of the bookstore, read through those, put them back and pick up a different volume to read. The time issue is whether or not your mom doesn't drag you out of Borders for some other random agenda...sleep.gif
Jaganshi
Eke, you look so pretty^^.
Elderberry
Ahaha...sonna...laugh.gif;;

Jaganshi-san, you must look prettier! laugh.gif
sharpieaddicted
every looks great!~
well here it goes.

ph34r.gif
[removed scroll down to see]

my webcam has poor quality. sorry.
Thievesvinegar
Maybe it'll work if you didn't stick sharpies up your nose.
Elderberry
I...can't...see...sad.gif
sharpieaddicted
sorry my subdomain must be down. boo.
go imageshack!

and i so do not stick them up my nose. its hard to get color offf.
IPB Image
there. now i will
ph34r.gif
Ryuji1314
hmm... I have to get a picture of myself and that would be great... maybe if I take off my ninja mask I can.. but I am scared, I've worn the ninja mask since birth and that's when I started being a ninja...
Thievesvinegar
Yea, and I'm the rear admiral of the Ethiopian Army. My kind doesn't come with masks.
Ryuji1314
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Feb 23 2005, 08:13 PM)
Yea, and I'm the rear admiral of the Ethiopian Army. My kind doesn't come with masks.
[snapback]120717[/snapback]

hehe I hate armies (no offense even if it's play) I'm mostly a lone wolf, only taking help when I need it or want it, other than that I can do fine by myself...
blueices
You guys see me all the time as this li'l guy -> happy.gif

But it's time to show you the real me:
IPB Image

Aren't I lovely?
Ryuji1314
QUOTE(blueices @ Feb 23 2005, 08:18 PM)
You guys see me all the time as this li'l guy   -> happy.gif

But it's time to show you the real me:
IPB Image

Aren't I lovely?
[snapback]120722[/snapback]

wow Blue... you're... how can i put this?... different? I don't know but i like the crown, what are you king of?
Thievesvinegar
dude, that's old.
Xithion
It kinda funny when you compare the number of posts in this thread to the number of pics. dry.gif
Elderberry
Oi, oi I posted two pictures of myself... dry.gif
Xithion
Oi, oi I posted two pictures of myself... dry.gif

hehe...that because me and you arent shy....well atleast i aint!
Elderberry
Ahaha...I'm kind of a weird cross between shy and brash...
Quistis88
Hee, well, I've topped everyone (except Bacon) with 3 pictures. biggrin.gif Take that!

But don't look at any of mine, please . . . a little out-dated . . .
Bling_bling_Angel
*huggles Mommy* And my Mommy's so pretty... happy.gif
Elderberry
..."huggles?" happy.gif;;

Ara, quistis-san has 3 pictures in this thread somewhere? I must search for them, so I can see the pretty face of the person behind the lovely singing voice...

*goes off to screen older pages*
definingmind
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Feb 24 2005, 10:43 PM)
..."huggles?" happy.gif;;

Ara, quistis-san has 3 pictures in this thread somewhere?  I must search for them, so I can see the pretty face of the person behind the lovely singing voice...

*goes of to screen older pages*
[snapback]121321[/snapback]

And quite a pretty face it is too! wink.gif I only saw one pic of Quistis though, I didn't know that she has three up on this thread.
Elderberry
Uwaah! Sotsugyou shashin wo mite kimashita~! Wow, quistis-san looks so pretty, and elegant, and educated....(laugh.gif <--quite unlike scrawny EKE here)
Bling_bling_Angel
*nods head* Yes, Elderberry... "huggles"... happy.gif...
mei_tenshi
Mei only saw Quis' graduation pic. Where the heck are the other two?
Bling_bling_Angel
*shrugs* Wakanai su you...
Elderberry
I'm going to sleep soon, since I don't have the energy to leaf through another 50 pages on this dial-up Internet connection...happy.gif;;
Goldfish
That grad pic was near the beginning, was it not? The other one I remember being near page 30, give or take, hope that helps.
Elderberry
Sou ka? I'll take a look at that sometime tomorrow, hopefully..

*yawns*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.