Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Site "look" Makeover Wish List!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Member Requests and Suggestions
Hagane no Renzy
This site is great, no doubt. But the somewhat bland white and light blue base colours can get somewhat dull, no? Maybe you can change the skin?

Anyone, please, don't get super angry at me. It's just a harmless suggestion.
Elderberry
I personally liked the original layout of the Hagaren forum that we had before this one (which was slightly lighter blue and had a more rounded feel), and it even took me a few weeks to get used to the more squarish design of this one...(but I like having this "attachment" feature...biggrin.gif)

I actually kind of like that this forum uses calm light blue colors and white, as opposed to the gray on a lot of other forums (or the harsh black background). That's just my opinion, though. happy.gif
Latina Nina
thats actually i pretty good idea, there's already a backround thingie but maybe a different skin shouldn't hurt, a new color can make the place look exciting
Ailuro
I agree with EKE on this matter.
Zarpia
I relly like this website the way it is, but your idea is not bad at all
Celestial Shadow
I wasn't here before the site change, but a makeover could be cool.
Dark_Flame_Alchemist
different look all for it I am lol sounded like yoda didn't I?
anyways yeah new look good mabey red or you have your choice of skins alrght mate?
Elderberry
..Red? blink.gif This is just my insignificant opinion, but I kind of like the blue color scheme...and suddenly changing to red might be...kind of harsh on the eyes, too...happy.gif;;

But it doesn't seem like we'll be having a forum makeover anytime soon, so I won't have to worry about that for a while. smile.gif
foolmetal alchemist
I'm fine with the site this way. I haven't seen the old layout. Red would be too extreme for a change....
Digitalgirl
wait, i got it. rainbow colors! then everyone would be happy. laugh.gif
Dark_Flame_Alchemist
QUOTE (Hagane no Renzy @ Jun 2 2005, 11:40 PM) *
This site is great, no doubt. But the somewhat bland white and light blue base colours can get somewhat dull, no? Maybe you can change the skin?

Well Red wouldn't be too harsh if you make it crimson. But too make everybody happy they should make different skins so you can choose what colors you want hows that sound? smile.gif
Le Monkey
I agrre with EKE
Art of Misconception

This site layout is a bit plain. A new makeover for it would be totally nice. Fullmetal Alchemist colors would be nice, a bit perspective, a few blends here and there.
~*(Jaded)*~

I personally like this design, if they changed evrything around I'd get very cunfuzzled and have to get used to it all over! T.T
animefangirl
QUOTE(Art of Misconception @ Aug 25 2005, 03:34 PM) [snapback]261747[/snapback]

This site layout is a bit plain. A new makeover for it would be totally nice. Fullmetal Alchemist colors would be nice, a bit perspective, a few blends here and there.

i agree
SapphireAlchemist

Well, you don't necessarily have to change the colors. For instance, you can just change the reply buttons to different pictures- like instead of the peice of paper, have Ed or Al or something on it! From what I understand it's fairly easy to do once someone makes them...

So, simple things like the buttons (quote, reply, etc.) could really make a big difference. biggrin.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan

i like SapphireAlchemist's idea. my opinion is they could have choices like some websites- or would that be to much bandwith (but i know nothing of the website making stuff soooooo...whatever) but thats just my opinion ^^;;
Melydragon

I wasnīt here to see how the site was before so I canīt decide which one I like better. But still I really like the color of this one.

But yeah, it would be nice to have a little change here and there.
EniviD EiraM
can I suggest here ?

uhm .. can you add a little FMA spirit here ? like transmutation circles or
alchemy for example .. smile.gif

kikuchan xx
Could you change the color of the board? I think it's less exciting with the current color scheme. tongue.gif

<Edited for the language. Please watch your language. smile.gif ~ Board Staff>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.