Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Selling Riza On Ebay? O-o
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Eds AutoMALE
<Closing the thread since I think the thread had run it's course. 03/27/07 ~Tombow>

Hey, check out what I found...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5979453024

You really can find anything on Ebay. blink.gif
Radical Alchemist
Wow! That's actually pretty clever! I'm a girl but I look a lot like Ed... maybe they should auction me! allthough that would be creepy.
POTOPHREAK
*throws up* WTF???

Wow, that hair dye isn't really good.
Alchemist_Sami
lolz, thats crazy!! Who would actually place a bid on that?

That hair dye is just terrible!
Mustang's Apprentice
*Throws Up Uncontrollably*

That is one of the worst cosplays I ever saw!!

I hate cosplay!!!
Anime outfits should be left to anime characters!!
hagane_no_tokage
wo~w, some people really are lame and desperate losers. i thought that people like that only existed in fairy tales. huh.gif and yes, that is a very bad cosplay. riza's blonde, idiot.
alchemist x
Stop being a bitch, it is alot better than most of the cosplays I have seen.
hagane_no_tokage
whoa...sounds like someone needs a nap.
anime_manga_fan
I like her costume... But she needs to:

a. Die her hair better
b. A actual gun, NOT A WATER PISTOL!

Thats just plain messed up... blink.gif
JudasPriest1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!Jesus h what did she do dunk her head in bucket of bleach, oh wait that might give her a better result.I mean jeez did she have black hair before that because that nappend to a friend of mine when she bleached her hair and we called her carrot top for like a week.But her costume was pretty good and maybe the water there has limestone in it. I heard that leaves stains.FEEL THE WRATH OF TAP WATER!!!!!
Elderberry
@Fan-san: At a glance, that does not appear to be a water pistol at all; I believe it is an aisoft weapon, based on the orange-colored part. happy.gif

Her costume isn't too bad, but it looks too much like a somewhat flimsy modified raincoat. And yes she needs to have her hair dyed properly. sleep.gif
WhiteMike
WTF?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...God... Ive gotta go sit down...
Omakase Shimasu
Overreacting much? tongue.gif I don't see anything wrong with her or her hair. A bit on the orange side, but I've seen Hawkeye at her worst too.

The fact that she or somebody else tried to pull this imaginary girlfriend thing off though... I just hope they're not seriously thinking of making any money off this. But if they do... then I'll be stumped speechless and pretty impressed. laugh.gif
Quistis88
This girl is from Canada, too. I feel ashamed to be in the same country as these people. biggrin.gif

Personally, I think the cosplay is so-so. The detail is there in the uniform, but color of blue used isn't dark enough. The color she used looks too happy. And yes, the hair dye . . . it's so orangey.

And the watch needs to go.
Phyco girl
This scared me. I see no one has bidded... suprise there.

I don't think anyone (with a functioning brain) would fall for this. In my opinion they shouldn't have taken a picture of themselves at ALL. Plus she needs to get her hair dyed properly.
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Jun 2 2005, 02:44 PM)

smile.gif ^^..... *punches face in* Nobody calls Tokage a bitch and gets away with it. You are only getting mad because you want to buy Riza *coughlosercough*

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jun 2 2005, 05:07 PM)
This girl is from Canada, too.  I feel ashamed to be in the same country as these people.  biggrin.gif

Personally, I think the cosplay is so-so.  The detail is there in the uniform, but color of blue used isn't dark enough.  The color she used looks too happy.  And yes, the hair dye . . . it's so orangey.

lol, I didn't like this cosplay at all... it is an insult to my beautiful Riza ;_; I have seen much better cosplays than that... but then again much worse cosplays as well >__<

*waves flag that reads "Sticky The Cosplay Thread"*
hagane_no_tokage
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jun 2 2005, 05:54 PM)

smile.gif ^^..... *punches face in* Nobody calls Tokage a bitch and gets away with it. You are only getting mad because you want to buy Riza *coughlosercough*

baahaha, thanks slash, nice to know someone's got my back. alchemist x just seems to have some grudge against me for some reason, s/he's gotten unwarrantedly snappy with me in a thread before, so i don't really care. ;p

i'll be really surprised if someone actually bids on that tho... i mean, isn't that the most shallow thing you've ever seen? 'imaginary' girlfriend. how quaint. i think most people grow out of those (or at least expecting letters from them) by the time they hit junior high, eh? huh.gif
Zarpia
somebody needs to stop Alchemis x....
~FMAgurl~
Umm...is this person serious? Who would be stupid enough to bid on this?!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Judging by the look on her face I think she lost a bet.
Fresh_Coffee
You did not just called Tokage a bitch? Tokage come on .. she's teh bestest. (sucks up)
hitokiri
i don't see the big deal either way... its not like she's that venezuelan chick that tried to sell her virginity on ebay. this non-riza lookin girl is just tryin to rip off some dorks and make a quick buck while doing it, the very basis of the ebay economic model.
ἀρχή
It's actually pretty creative. I doubt they'd make any actual money or get a real bid. It'd probably be more likely to work if it was simply a generic fake girlfriend as I imagine there's a market for that.

I should use ebay for my chick p!mping business laugh.gif
telepika
U PEOPLE ARE OVERREACTING!!! Calm down...

Ok, so she's not the greatest cosplayer out there. Well, at least she's not the worst. And maybe she didn't actually intend to make money this way. Maybe she just thought it would be funny to do this. Maybe this is all a joke, and it is kind of funny actually. laugh.gif
Celestial Shadow
[snapback]184141[/snapback]

Watch your mouth kid, there's no need to speak like that, and it's really pathetic if your temper is lost so easily and you must resort to curse words over such a little thing.

As for the actual pic, I think everyone is really being too picky about this. It's sort of funny, lighten up people.
Izumimon
Not all of us can look like Riza, sadly. XD I did a cosplay of her at Anime North last week and you wouldn't BELIEVE how hard it is to get your hair into that position. Gawd.

I think this is kinda funny. XD I wonder if anyone will bid.
Eds AutoMALE
http://imaginarygirlfriends.com/

Enough said. XD
hagane_no_tokage
*just laughs*

*hysterically*
Quistis88
QUOTE(Eds AutoMALE @ Jun 2 2005, 10:07 PM)

I can't believe this. laugh.gif

Oh, hey, you can get paid for this.

Though I'd absolutely refuse to work for a site that spells "consent" wrong.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Eds AutoMALE @ Jun 2 2005, 12:36 AM)
Hey, check out what I found...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5979453024

You really can find anything on Ebay.   blink.gif
[snapback]183999[/snapback]

rolleyes.gif

What in the he-?!?! Is that the best they can come up with?!!? Seriously now! ohmy.gif
telepika
laugh.gif

So what would Blingy do if she wants to make an imaginary girlfriend site?
POTOPHREAK
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Jun 2 2005, 11:44 AM)
[snapback]184141[/snapback]

dry.gif You really need to control yourself.

And someone bidded. 5 US dollars for 4 emails from a cosplayer... maybe she can get money for hair dye/ a toy gun outta that bid.
ling*
This thing looks stupid enough for me sleep.gif
And some dumb people actually bid it *I'm freaking out.......I couldn't believe it ph34r.gif *
Ah that cosplay............Riza's BLONDE and her clothes' color isn't right.........
Apart from that it's not THAT bad, I've seen some MUCH worse.........
Some much scarier ones........ happy.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Ok, which one of you bid $5? tongue.gif
Phyco girl
Hmmm, maybe it was Alchemist x. Trying to prove us wrong eh?

Lol! Just kidding man happy.gif But seriously don't call Toakge a bitch, that's over reacting.
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Jun 3 2005, 11:36 AM)

Hey... I was really drunk, OK? dry.gif
There's another bid! Really seconds my point that you can sell anything on Ebay.
WhiteMike
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jun 2 2005, 04:07 PM)
This girl is from Canada, too.  I feel ashamed to be in the same country as these people.  biggrin.gif

Personally, I think the cosplay is so-so.  The detail is there in the uniform, but color of blue used isn't dark enough.  The color she used looks too happy.  And yes, the hair dye . . . it's so orangey.

[snapback]184223[/snapback]

Same here, Quistis, same here... sigh...
Foolio
im trying to figure out which 2 of you bid there ;p

seriously, thats some funny shit.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Eds AutoMALE @ Jun 3 2005, 12:07 AM)
http://imaginarygirlfriends.com/

Enough said.  XD
[snapback]184459[/snapback]

lmao, I am so going to be a writer for this in college! laugh.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(telepika @ Jun 2 2005, 11:08 PM)
laugh.gif

So what would Blingy do if she wants to make an imaginary girlfriend site?
[snapback]184495[/snapback]

*laughs*

Hey, I know I've been dissed and stuff for having a long-distance relationship with DMind, but that don't mean I'm an imaginary girlfriend...

LOLZ, Somehow, when I went to that site to see how pathetic it was, the thing that struck me the most was "We won't tell anyone it's not real!"

blink.gif

I mean, what in the heck is THAT!?!?! XD!
Celestial Shadow
Yeah, I know, it seems so fake and wrong that I thought it was a joke...
Bling_bling_Angel
I know, right?!?!!

I mean, having a pen-pal for REAL is not as odd as THAT... dry.gif!

It juss grosses me out... 9_<
Celestial Shadow
It's pretty sad, I mean, what would you even need a fake online girlfriend for anyway...?

And as cheesy as this may sound, not all online relationships are fake if the feelings are real, so I don't really understand why you do get dissed all the time...
Bling_bling_Angel
*laughs*

I guess someone needs to be dissed, anyhow... LOLZ! laugh.gif
Celestial Shadow
Lol, that may be it laugh.gif
POTOPHREAK
QUOTE(WhiteMike @ Jun 3 2005, 06:06 PM)
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jun 2 2005, 04:07 PM)

[snapback]184223[/snapback]

Same here, Quistis, same here... sigh...
[snapback]184836[/snapback]

I hold a Canadian passport, though I am not IN Canada, but living in Hong Kong.
Back to the topic... NOW THERE ARE THREE BIDS (another Canadian). The person is gonna get at least 6 dollars by sending 4 emails to some stranger. My gosh.
Phyco girl
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jun 3 2005, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Jun 3 2005, 11:36 AM)

Hey... I was really drunk, OK? dry.gif
[snapback]184709[/snapback]

Poor Slash. laugh.gif

Well I still can't believe someone bid on THAT. My god. And a SECOND BID! Hmmm, maybe I should do something like that. (Don't worry guys I'm kidding)

Edit: There are three bids now! WTF? blink.gif note: E-bay contains a lot of really stupid idiot otaku fanboys.
Omakase Shimasu
Who says the bidders are actually boys? tongue.gif

And I'm laughing. And am seriously impressed she managed to pull this off. laugh.gif Who needs work when all they have to do is spend a few minutes everyday emailing some total stranger while acting out an anime character?
Slashrose1010
Can't you simply act out for free through RPs? Just get a role as Roy and RP some romance scenes or whatever dry.gif why pay good money when you can do naughty things for free...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.