Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ballad Der Love
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanfics
Hagane no Renzy
Ed's POV, a poem.

Remembering you,
with your long golder hair.
Streaming down your back
like a river...
You'd smile and wave at me
And we'd laugh together
It seemed like forever
I thought that I'd never
have to part...
Winry.

Remembering you,
with your curious brown eyes.
Laughing like the innocent child you were
my little brother.
We'd tell stories and play games
And stick with eachother
of course, with one other
She was a sister, not a brother
Alphonse.

Remembering you,
With the great stew you made.
You'd care and love for me
dearest mother.
You'd sing me to sleep
Late in the night
You'd tuck me in tight
And turn out the light...
Mother.

Just a little thing I felt like making up. Comments? It's kinda supposed to be based of [spoiler]when Ed is lonely in Munich.[/spoiler]
Meo
Awww. biggrin.gif That's a sweet poem.
Omakase Shimasu
Very touching and emotional. Great job, really. happy.gif

One thing though. I thought Al had green eyes instead of brown? biggrin.gif
hagane_no_tokage
mm...no, i was pretty sure al's eyes were brown...kinda greenish brown, but... *squints* well, unless my color vision is going. *gasp* that would SUCK!

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

nice poem, btw. happy.gif i can't write poetry to save my life.
Omakase Shimasu
Anime and posters can be annoying like that. It seems people still can't make up their minds about Duo's from Gundam Wing (cobalt, purple, blue, violet etc) and Ken's eyes (brown, green, blue etc) from Weiss Kreuz.

I was sure the kid had green eyes though... __-__ I'm blind. Stupid glasses aren't doing their work~

Thanks for the clarification though, Tokage. ^^v
Phyco girl
Nice poems! Very sweet... poor Edward TT.TT

I wish they would just choose and eye color already. Lol, I always thought they were gray/green.
Hagane no Renzy
happy.gif;; whatever. To be honest with you all I made up that poem at the top of my head. Poetry just kinda comes to me...i dunno.

Anyways, yah, I'm pretty sure his eyes are gray-ish. I was never really sure, though...
dzioo
QUOTE(Hagane no Renzy @ Jun 3 2005, 05:26 AM)
happy.gif;; whatever. To be honest with you all I made up that poem at the top of my head. Poetry just kinda comes to me...i dunno.

Anyways, yah, I'm pretty sure his eyes are gray-ish. I was never really sure, though...
[snapback]184429[/snapback]

first of all that popem is really nice. not so usual but the words you use according to different people are really nice. you can feel ed's miserable heart hurling from lost. very touching

and regarding al's eyes, the problem is kind of complicated ^^ well, according to original project of him, which is arakawa's manga, he's got golden eyes just like ed. you can see that on the cover of 6th volume. when we take the tv series he's got somewhat olive, sometimes grey-green. and looking at posters for the movie, he's got more of gold but still brown eyes. so i don't think it should be a problem because the producers of tv series and the movie don't seem to be able to make up their minds tongue.gif you can say that after looking at pics that hagane_no_tokage showed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.