Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Hairstyle?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Electra
I say Riza ^^ I want my hair clipped like hers lol :3

<added more poll choices (FMA:Brotherhood/manga characters). Feb. 28, 2011 ~ Board staff>
miraclealchemist
Nina, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! (cries) poor nina that episode made me cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! by the way vote in my three poles with
the hearts on each the three above this one. thankyou!
Elderberry
I'd have to say Rose. I really like her hairstyle, with the spiky pink bangs, for some reason. happy.gif
OMNI Enforcer
I went with Rose. Shes has the best hair in my opinion.
NightMistress
Voted Riza. Everyone's hair was fine to me except Rose. Pink bangs on brown hair with purple eyes equals clash clash clash to me. Red bangs on black hair and blue, or brown eyes would have worked.
Slashrose1010
*shakes head* I was the first to vote for Izumi? I absolutely love her hair, and Lusto's silky, wavy hair is just mesmeric. I love both of their hair ^^ Trisha also has lovely hair. Sloth's is OK, but not as purdy as Trisha ^^
FMAlover^
I AM THE ONLY one who voted lyla!!!
Maybe cause I've short hair too... XD
I like it simple and nice...I've short, black hair too but style diffirent!!
*I am a girl
Merc
I may be a total Riza fanatic but I totally loved Psiren's hair. I'll probably be the only one who votes for her on that too. In all seriousness, it's just the kind of hair I want! But don't worry, Riza comes in a VERY close second.

~Merc
Zarpia
I like winrys hair but rose's is cool too, i like the pink on her.
Edo-mame
Lust's hair! It's just too damn sexy but she cheated cuz she's a Homunculus.

I tried clipping my hair up like Riza *likes her hair 2nd* (and it's Riza's length too happy.gif ) but it's super hard to do (aside from fact that my clip may be a bit too small though it looks like it should be big enough). It keeps getting loose and falls apart before I can get it clipped up and then it just looks like wind blew it apart sad.gif
POTOPHREAK
Riza's hairstyle is the best in my opinion (I mean the clipped one). It looks really cool.
I like Rose's pink as well, but I like Riza the character more so... biggrin.gif
Winry's is pretty as well, but I've seen similar ones in other anime female characters.
mongooseboi
omg how could you possibly resist riza's bun thing. omg. that was so hot. but oddly, in the first few episodes, the animators forgot to draw that bun in a couple of scenes o.O and when she lets her hair down she looks awesome too. :]
Fullmetal Fangirl
Riza! She habs koolies hair at the front and clipped up real cool! sorry im not typing well today...

its also really pretty when its out!!!

Rozes is kool too!

Same wit Izumi!
Kitty Cat
I cant choose between Izumi and Winry and Riza smile.gif But I choose wiry in the end...
ling*
Riza! I mean I like her short hair look too but it's so cool when she clips it up.
And of course I also LOVE it when she puts it down wink.gif
But I love lust's, trisha's and psiren's too.
Rose's.....great style but it's kind of weird for me happy.gif
«°~Envy™~°»
where is Envy he has a cool hairstyle
Kiwi
I voted for Rose, her hairstyle looks ... interesting =) But I really like Mei Chan's hair ,it's so cute *^^* Too bad my hair is too short for that hairstyle...oh well, I'll just color my bangs in pink, then XD
Aoko-chan
I really like Winry's hairstyle, but my current one is like Lust's, but shorter..I'm trying to grow mine into Winry's style~~~
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(«°~Envy™~°» @ May 31 2005, 02:44 AM)
where is Envy he has a cool hairstyle
[snapback]182774[/snapback]

Dude, read the topic. Female characters.

Anyway, I vote Sensei. The dreads own infinitely.

Otherwise, I love Mei-Chan's hair... heck, I just love Mei-Chan!
NightMistress
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ May 31 2005, 03:45 AM)
omg how could you possibly resist riza's bun thing. omg. that was so hot. but oddly, in the first few episodes, the animators forgot to draw that bun in a couple of scenes o.O and when she lets her hair down she looks awesome too. :]
[snapback]182746[/snapback]

That was because it was 3 years in the past before she decided to grow it out.
Scieszka_glomping
What about Scieszka?! Her hair is cute too! but Rose has cool hair.
xrninja
i voted riza because i think her hair is the prettiest when she lets it down, but i think izumi has the coolest hairstyle (not that i'd want it myself laugh.gif ).
Ailuro
Izumi of course. Her hair must take forever to style. tongue.gif
DonnaDelDrago
I really like Riza's hairstyle!
lt. Riza Hawkeye
Hmm. I like Lusts. That's how I want my hair, just more tame. My hair is already like Riza's, but brown, and longer.
Christallie Kalric
Izumi's the coolest. Riza comes very close second
Lord Odenetheus
I got a hairstyle like Dante's, though not identical.
Azura Elric
Riza and Rose's hairstyles are nice...but I like Riza's more happy.gif
FMA JPD
I'd have to say riza Izumi close though
Chibi Reina
I love Izumi's and Riza's hairstyles. My friend is forcing me to grow my hair out from the Ed style, and put my hair up like Riza's XD
lenita
yeah i think the same, Riza and Izumi have a cool hairstyle, but i prefer
IZUMI hairstyle tongue.gif i think is coolest than Rizas
Electrastar
I voted for Lust.
He hair is so sexy. Fits her personality, so dark and the way it highlights her expressions sometimes. I used to be able to comb my hair like Riza's, but I'm back to short hair because I can't handle long hair for a well...long time...So that's why I'm envious of Lust's long wavy dark hair.
Martel
I love Riza's but Izumi's dreads totally kick ass! Yeah for dread heads!!
Automne
I love Lust's hair! They look so silky! Lyra is close second and I prefer Riza's hair down! biggrin.gif
Officer_Riza
Riza has to have the best.
Shinobi Alchemist
It's Riza or Izumi who has the best hairstyle...
Grengo
Man, Riza wins almost EVERYTHING dry.gif
Kasumi
laugh.gif Everyone talks about Riza's hairstyle, but what about Winry? They both have the same hairstyle! tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Izumi's, but I guess not everybody would have a head to fit the style. biggrin.gif;; It's still the best one in my opinion.

Second would be Elysia's~ =^-^= Even though people who would wear two ponytails today would get laughed into tomorrow, it's a style I still haven't fully outgrown. (The only downside is it's murder getting them just right... My arms aren't strong enough to withstand the torture. o__o)

QUOTE(Kasumi)
laugh.gif Everyone talks about Riza's hairstyle, but what about Winry? They both the same hairstyle! tongue.gif

Gah! My line! tongue.gif
Kasumi
@Kase: Yeah, I knew you'd say that. tongue.gif laugh.gif

You mentioning Elysia's hairstyle is making me reconsider my choice/vote. (No, surprisingly, I haven't voted yet.) tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
XD You know me too well~

And really now? Who would you have chosen if I hadn't blabbed my way through here then? O_O I was sure you were going to say Riza too.
Chrisy
I like Izumi's and Envy's. Lust's is too squigly...and Ed's is too much like mine.
Kasumi
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 10 2005, 08:28 PM)
XD You know me too well~

And really now? Who would you have chosen if I hadn't blabbed my way through here then? O_O I was sure you were going to say Riza too.
[snapback]209686[/snapback]

And I wonder if that's a good thing? XDDD

If I were to say Riza's hairstyle, then I'd have to vote Winry, wouldn't I? tongue.gif (Ok, I admit my mouse clicked the circle beside "Riza" almost instinctively. But I didn't click the 'vote' button.) Anyway, my choices would have been Winry, Riza, and Psiren... And I was going to vote Psiren, because, as simple as her hairstyle was, I liked it! biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
I KNEW I forgot to mention somebody when I finished my previous post! o_o Psiren's a good choice too. And I'm not just talking about hairstyles here. *cough* >__>

She'd be my third choice then. biggrin.gif

Oooh, so you were going to vote Riza, huh? XD Although the style's nothing really special, the bangs I have to admit are. I mean, who could make their bangs keep in position like that? I tried numerous times, but alas. Same goes for Rose's. ^__^

QUOTE(Chrisy @ July 11 2005, 12:31 AM)
I like Izumi's and Envy's. Lust's is too squigly...and Ed's is too much like mine.

biggrin.gif You are aware the poll's females-only, right? I too wish it weren't so, but...
Kasumi
laugh.gif

Yes, I was going to vote Riza, except, I'd be voting because it's Riza, not so much the hairstyle. tongue.gif (But see, I caught myself. Aren't you proud? XD) Of course, I'm not saying I don't like her hairstyle...or Winry's hairstyle. tongue.gif

Hm... If this was not a females-only poll, then I'd be in even more of a dilemma. With Russell, Ed, Al, and Roy. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
*pats your head* Good girl. Nice girl. biggrin.gif

Oooh, ooh, no forgetting Ling now. = ] (Or Armstrong! O.O)
Kasumi
*feels like a little kid again* XD

Oh, yes, how could I forget Ling? Of course, if compared to those 4 I listed, he doesn't stand that much of a chance.

As for Armstrong... O.O;; No comment. XDDD

EDIT: Riza's winning? Err...no, I still haven't voted yet... >__>
Shinsei Kage
....Why is Riza winning by so much? Don't get me wrong, I love Riza, but...come on, her hairstyle is nice, but it isn't that great. >_>;

My vote goes to Izumi. 8D I haven't seen many anime females with hair like hers. Rose, Winry, Trisha, and Lust have quite nice hair, too.
Satsuka
I voted for Riza's hair style,but Izumi's and Winry's hair style was a close second.
icy dragon
i think lust
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.