Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reruns
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
Pages: 1, 2
Maes-Hughes
i vote all but last tongue.gif

too bad you cant vote for 2 at once tongue.gif

why did you edit my post?
tcrab
umm while i am wating i acctually downloaded the fan subs because I couldn't stand nto watching it.
xrninja
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ May 30 2005, 06:55 PM)
[snapback]182610[/snapback]

because double-posting is against the rules (so i'll be editing that post too).
ymsg
Hmm, I'm staying up too late to watch them again, and make comparisons, figure things out, keep closer tabs on characters and whatnot. It's summer, so staying up is no big deal, and I've gotten a lot out of it.
AlphonseRules
I don't tape them because I already did when they were new. I can't stay up to watch them because I have school at 8am on weekdays. sad.gif I don't know if I would watch them again even if I could though, cause I am waiting for all the DVDs to come out.
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(xrninja @ May 31 2005, 01:24 AM)
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ May 30 2005, 06:55 PM)
[snapback]182610[/snapback]

because double-posting is against the rules (so i'll be editing that post too).
[snapback]182762[/snapback]

thas jus wrong alright. u meanie. this is a forum and there is no need to do that. its not like FMA is only for adults and you have to fixing everything and next time just post and say plz delete that post it is agaisnt the rules and for some reason its not fair. you should atleast post a reason to y u edited it. really now lookin at how many posts u have i would say "G.. A L..." edited to keep u pondering (complete failures in life like u worry about post count, and plz only NOOBS spell it like n00b's. i would know this because the point of spelling it noobs is so that it is quicker to type then n00b and only on online games/fast posting will people use slang. every1 understands slang.)
note: i wouldnt usually post this but people like u make me sick ive tried being nice but u tipped the cup finally and my patience ran out.
Are you kidding me? LOL! Now you're backtalking a MOD? They have the say in everything they propose as wrong or unjust. You sir, are an idiot. Double posting is an offense, whether you knew it or not. Suck it up.

BTW: Yes, I am the Guest from your "other Elrics" topic. biggrin.gif Hi there.

And noobs typed as "n00bs" is just as fast. Only using zeros instead of the "o" I really don't see why it would take longer to calmly reach up and hit the zero. Being concerned with that, too...man, you're really at the wrong place.
xrninja
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ May 31 2005, 06:22 PM)
thas jus wrong alright. u meanie. this is a forum and there is no need to do that. its not like FMA is only for adults and you have to fixing everything and next time just post and say plz delete that post it is agaisnt the rules and for some reason its not fair.  you should atleast post a reason to y u edited it. really now lookin at how many posts u have i would say "G.. A L..." edited to keep u pondering   (complete failures in life like u worry about post count,  and plz only NOOBS spell it like n00b's. i would know this because the point of spelling it noobs is so that it is quicker to type then n00b and only on online games/fast posting will people use slang. every1 understands slang.)
note: i wouldnt usually post this but people like u make me sick ive tried being nice but u tipped the cup finally and my patience ran out.
[snapback]183197[/snapback]

please take the time to read through this guide that another moderator, Quistis88, took the time to write up: A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.

if you do, you'll notice this paragraph:
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 20 2005, 09:52 PM)
RULES AND RECOMMENDATIONS YOU SHOULD FOLLOW:

- Double-posting is a taboo.  Double-posting is when you post twice consecutively; triple-posting is when you post thrice consecutively, so on and so forth.  Please refrain from doing so.  Do not talk to yourself in the same thread, because it will only make you look stupid.  There is an EDIT button near the bottom right-hand corner of each and every post you make.  Also, we are aware that occasionally, the system may automatically make a double-post.  If that happens, please edit one of the two posts and replace the content with "Delete Me!" or something similar, so a passing mod will know that the extra post was not intentional.
[snapback]93019[/snapback]

i would say that a majority of our active members are aware that double-posting here is against the rules, and they follow that rule without complaint. it isn't an unfair rule, and exists for the sake of keeping our forums clean and deterring people from posting multiple times in a row in order to raise their post count. all moderators merge (edit) together any multiple posts they see in order to keep the forums neat; no content is changed unless there's swearing/site promotion/other rule-breaking involved. the offenders aren't punished, unless they've been warned against it and still continue to repeatedly do it. it is in no way an unjust rule.

we expect our members to read the rules and forum guide before posting in our forums. if they choose not to, then they also choose to accept whatever consequences that may arise from breaking rules they weren't aware of. if you aren't happy with our rules here, no one's forcing you to stay. if you have any other discrepancies with the double-posting rule or others, feel free to PM me or another mod about it.
Quistis88
xrninja has been civil with you, and I am debating whether or not I should be as well.

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ May 31 2005, 07:22 PM)
thas jus wrong alright. u meanie.

How dare you accuse someone of being cruel for doing something they're supposed to do?

this is a forum and there is no need to do that.

It is precisely because this is a forum that such actions are necessary in order to maintain order.

its not like FMA is only for adults and you have to fixing everything and next time just post and say plz delete that post it is agaisnt the rules and for some reason its not fair. you should atleast post a reason to y u edited it.

We do not have the time to say that to everyone. If we post about that, it will be like adding an off-topic post to a thread. We try not to do that here. Besides, some people don't listen.

really now lookin at how many posts u have i would say "G.. A L..." edited to keep u pondering

I don't understand this segment of your argument. At all.

(complete failures in life like u worry about post count,  and plz only NOOBS spell it like n00b's. i would know this because the point of spelling it noobs is so that it is quicker to type then n00b and only on online games/fast posting will people use slang. every1 understands slang.)

I still don't understand what you are saying. Just because everyone understands slang doesn't mean everyone likes/uses it.

And people like you don't make us sick? To my knowledge, by observing what happened in this thread, I don't think you've tried to try to be nice. If we tipped the cup, then a certain someone knocked down the whole dam.
hagane_no_tokage
wow, what a lovely display of immaturity. M. H. how dare you not only use the name of one of the show's most beloved characters to post such nonsense, but then argue with the moderators about whether or not what you've done is incorrect when they've been so kind as to fix your mistakes and be pleasant about it.

you should be ashamed of yourself. you're a hundred years too early to take on the veterans of this forum.
Jen_Elric
LOL!! This thread just got interesting. I can't believe that someone actually talked back to a MOD! I would never do such a thing. I'm surprised that Xrninja was civil. Quistis, You said things that I was saying to my comp. screen.
Mods rock! And double posting is annoying anyways. I did it once, but by mistake, and when I found out, it was too late to take it off (at least I thought so).
«°~Envy™~°»
lmao i was like DAAAAAAAAAAAMN Now I personally have No problem talking back to anyone even a MOD, but at least I would do it with a reasonable reason to do so, this person didn't even seem to have known the rules of this forum, and I do, this person just made a fool of him or herself and Quistis88 might I add in the most kindest way you showed this person his/her place lmao IPB Image
Mustang's Apprentice
I haven't seen Episodes 1-13, so I'm excited about reruns.

I heard that they were going to rerun Episodes 1-26 over&over until September!!
Great!!

And nice job handling the uncivilized members, Quistis and xrninja!!!

*Claps for Quistis and xrninja*
ἀρχή
@ Maes-Hughes - You have defiled the name of Hughes. Relinquish the username now! I demand it as the self proclaimed Official Highest Ranking Hughes Fanboy!

I realize this was off-topic, but I am using my liberties as a quality member of the board to express my moral outrage at a user who has talked back to the friendly, helpful and dilligent mods of this forum.
Maes-Hughes
plz if you say jus because people understand the slang doesnt mean they have to use it/like it. i meant that we should be able to use slang since this is a forum and things would get done more efficently. I dont take shit from any1 anymore ive put up wit it enough from d2 trading fourms and d2 itself. i stand up for my beliefs and no1 is above me.
relpying to the comment bout Hughes: i dont think that hughes would take shit from other kids and i believe he would stand up for himself till the end. Just because someone has more posts than me doesnt mean that they are higher up than me. Knowlede doesnt = post count
i am very civilized y do u think i take karate jus for $%^#$ and giggles? i learn to control my anger but enough is enough this is a fourm dp/tp shouldnt matter if you all say post count doesnt matter.
just because i stand up for my rights doesnt mean i was put in my place. ive taken $%^# from everyone i know because i talk my mind and it gets me places, even if people dont like me i dont care because im the only one that has the courage to talk back
Quistis88
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Jun 1 2005, 12:57 PM)
plz if you say jus because people understand the slang doesnt mean they have to use it/like it. i meant that we should be able to use slang since this is a forum and things would get done more efficently.

Unfortunately, the frequent usage of slang makes the user seem less intelligent, and therefore, might not be taken as seriously by other members of the community.

I dont take shit from any1 anymore ive put up wit it enough from d2 trading fourms and d2 itself. i stand up for my beliefs and no1 is above me.

If you don't want to put up with it, you do not have to. We're not forcing you to take anything, although we do like it when people follow the rules that we have set. It's good that you stand up for your beliefs.

relpying to the comment bout Hughes: i dont think that hughes would take shit from other kids and i believe he would stand up for himself till the end.

He wouldn't take it, of course, you're right on that. But would he dish it out? NO.

Just because someone has more posts than me doesnt mean that they are higher up than me. Knowlede doesnt = post count

Good. It is imperative that you understand. But just because they're not higher than you doesn't mean they're lower than you either, so it would be wise for you to stop talking to them like they are.

i am very civilized y do u think i take karate jus for $%^#$ and giggles? i learn to control my anger

If you were civilized in the first place, then this discussion wouldn't be happening.

but enough is enough this is a fourm dp/tp shouldnt matter if you all say post count doesnt matter.

But cleanliness of the forum does matter, therefore, double+ posting is discouraged here.

just because i stand up for my rights doesnt mean i was put in my place. ive taken $%^# from everyone i know because i talk my mind and it gets me places, even if people dont like me i dont care because im the only one that has the courage to talk back

There are times for talking back and times for shutting up. Timing is important if you truly want to go places.
Maes-Hughes
"Unfortunately, the frequent usage of spam makes the user seem less intelligent, and therefore, might not be taken as seriously by other members of the community." Slang doesnt = spam, spam= short pointless annoying messages. and everyone i know even adults on other fourms use slang. and the fact of the matter is that it didnt help that in real life ive been underminded and people think that they are better than me when i feel like punching their faces in but do i do it no. because i have been thought how to fight, defend, and stick up for myself.

PS: im sorry for what i did last night with the mean post it was just that my dad banned me from the computer for a week after telling him that i would put away his stuff. and you are very kind throughout this incident. i quess that was the last straw for me, i wish there were more people like you that can handle it, because after one little argument everyone put u down. i was having a bad day thas all.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Jun 1 2005, 01:10 PM)
"Unfortunately, the frequent usage of spam makes the user seem less intelligent, and therefore, might not be taken as seriously by other members of the community."             Slang doesnt = spam, spam= short pointless annoying messages.

My apologies, that was a typo on my part (which has now been fixed in the original post). I meant to type "slang" instead of "spam" (as well, "usage of spam" doesn't quite make sense anyway), but I got the latter out instead since I type that one more often.

and everyone i know even adults on other fourms use slang.

Just because other people do doesn't mean the rest of us have to.

and the fact of the matter is that it didnt help that in real life ive been underminded and people think that they are better than me when i feel like punching their faces in but do i do it no. because i have been thought how to fight, defend, and stick up for myself.

And you think violence is the answer? It's good that you can stick up for yourself, but we would all like it more if you had done so in a more polite manner.
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jun 1 2005, 12:13 PM)
"Unfortunately, the frequent usage of spam makes the user seem less intelligent, and therefore, might not be taken as seriously by other members of the community."             Slang doesnt = spam, spam= short pointless annoying messages.

My apologies, that was a typo on my part (which has now been fixed in the original post). I meant to type "slang" instead of "spam" (as well, "usage of spam" doesn't quite make sense anyway), but I got the latter out instead since I type that one more often.

and everyone i know even adults on other fourms use slang.

Just because other people do doesn't mean the rest of us have to.

and the fact of the matter is that it didnt help that in real life ive been underminded and people think that they are better than me when i feel like punching their faces in but do i do it no. because i have been thought how to fight, defend, and stick up for myself.

And you think violence is the answer? It's good that you can stick up for yourself, but we would all like it more if you had done so in a more polite manner.
[snapback]183554[/snapback]

i dont think violence is the answer thats why i dont use it, if i did then i would demote myself to the low lifes that use it
«°~Envy™~°»
any Hughes fan wouldn't mind Me killing off this hughes? just a question lol

Edit:

question what do people consider Slang in this Internet world, I have been online for almost 4 years now and I still havn't gotten what this slang is
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(«°~Envy™~°» @ Jun 1 2005, 01:13 PM)
any Hughes fan wouldn't mind Me killing off this hughes? just a question lol

Edit:

question what do people consider Slang in this Internet world, I have been online for almost 4 years now and I still havn't gotten what this slang is
[snapback]183590[/snapback]

slang= for (4) Are ® What (wut) Hello (sup) talk to you later (ttyl) got to go (g2g) bullshit (bs) many other but most are used for online gaming only to trade items faster and more effectiently

trust me im more of a hughes fan than any1 here.
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Jun 1 2005, 04:49 PM)
slang= for (4) Are ® What (wut) Hello (sup) talk to you later (ttyl) got to go (g2g) bullshit (bs) many other but most are used for online gaming only to trade items faster and more effectiently

[snapback]183639[/snapback]

That slang is disgusting to me, but that's my feeling tongue.gif. It's not a chat room or internet game room, you have the time to write out your posts, so I'd like it if you did, but that's just me tongue.gif.

My evidence of Hughes Fandom ***Major Spoilers and only meant for those who have seen the whole series***

I even have a daughter, so there tongue.gif.

Anyway, have fun foruming and be nice smile.gif.
«°~Envy™~°»
ahh I see that's the kind of slang, But never seen the ones for, "for" and "are" before, now i have a bad habbit of saying some of this slang like LoL,
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(arche @ Jun 1 2005, 01:56 PM)
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Jun 1 2005, 04:49 PM)

[snapback]183639[/snapback]

That slang is disgusting to me, but that's my feeling tongue.gif. It's not a chat room or internet game room, you have the time to write out your posts, so I'd like it if you did, but that's just me tongue.gif.

My evidence of Hughes Fandom ***Major Spoilers and only meant for those who have seen the whole series***

I even have a daughter, so there tongue.gif.

Anyway, have fun foruming and be nice smile.gif.
[snapback]183652[/snapback]

i was clafiying the use of slang as asked. o ya im a huge fan of hughes but im not obsessed with him!!

yes lol is used a lot, laughing out loud (lol) laughing my ass off (lmao) rolling on the floor laughing (rofl), what you want (wuw), what you got (wug) age/sex/location (asl (not commonly used)). ok (k) no problem (np) thanks (thx) two (2)
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Jun 1 2005, 01:03 PM)
yes lol is used a lot, laughing out loud (lol) laughing my ass off (lmao) rolling on the floor laughing (rofl), what you want (wuw), what you got (wug) age/sex/location (asl (not commonly used)).  ok (k) no problem (np) thanks (thx) two (2)
[snapback]183659[/snapback]

only ones i have seen on that list are

lol, lmao, rofl, asl, np, and thx

and if you go into chat you still see that friggen asl in there alot, i go in there and I get new people pming me with asl asl asl :|

lmao and lol are about the only ones i have the bad habbit, and sometimes np, of saying everyehere i go, I say tc thx in msn or yahoo or chat but that's about it with them
Quistis88
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Jun 1 2005, 02:49 PM)

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Jun 1 2005, 02:49 PM)
yes lol is used a lot, laughing out loud (lol) laughing my ass off (lmao) rolling on the floor laughing (rofl), what you want (wuw), what you got (wug) age/sex/location (asl (not commonly used)).  ok (k) no problem (np) thanks (thx) two (2)

That's more like ChatSpeak than slang. Probably not really even slang, but like abbreviations.

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Jun 1 2005, 03:03 PM)
i was clafiying the use of slang as asked. o ya im a huge fan of hughes but im not obsessed with him!!

I hope you know what a fan is. Fans are people who like something a lot. Being obsessed with said something is also a form of fandom. In this case, I think arche is closer to actually being Hughes than being a fan.
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jun 1 2005, 05:26 PM)
  In this case, I think arche is closer to actually being Hughes than being a fan.
[snapback]183674[/snapback]

Yep smile.gif.

See my Beautiful Daughter smile.gif
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(arche @ Jun 1 2005, 01:41 PM)
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jun 1 2005, 05:26 PM)
  In this case, I think arche is closer to actually being Hughes than being a fan.
[snapback]183674[/snapback]

Yep smile.gif.

See my Beautiful Daughter smile.gif
[snapback]183681[/snapback]

That's Hughes allright, but don't worry I won't kill you tongue.gif and yes that's a cute pic of your daughter
Maes-Hughes
I hope you know what a fan is.  Fans are people who like something a lot.  Being obsessed with said something is also a form of fandom.  In this case, I think arche is closer to actually being Hughes than being a fan.

well how is he closer to actually being Hughes than being a fan? huh i know exactly what a fan is but a fan doesnt have to be obsessed to be one
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Jun 1 2005, 05:43 PM)
I hope you know what a fan is.  Fans are people who like something a lot.  Being obsessed with said something is also a form of fandom.  In this case, I think arche is closer to actually being Hughes than being a fan.

well how is he closer to actually being Hughes than being a fan? huh i know exactly what a fan is but a fan doesnt have to be obsessed to be one
[snapback]183684[/snapback]

Ok, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. I'm just poking fun at you because you used very poor judgement pushing a mod as well as having horrible writing style (I can't even read those one paragraph posts). You were mad at the time and you're writing has become better. So, take the joke and move on. I don't know what you're talking about with this obsessed fan stuff.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Jun 1 2005, 03:43 PM)
well how is he closer to actually being Hughes than being a fan?

He is closer to being Hughes in that he has more in common with Hughes than the average person.

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Jun 1 2005, 03:43 PM)
huh i know exactly what a fan is but a fan doesnt have to be obsessed to be one

Of course not. But just because someone is obsessed doesn't mean they're not a fan (not saying that arche in particular is obsessed, but I hope the point is clear).
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(arche @ Jun 1 2005, 02:47 PM)
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Jun 1 2005, 05:43 PM)

[snapback]183684[/snapback]

Ok, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. I'm just poking fun at you because you used very poor judgement pushing a mod as well as having horrible writing style (I can't even read those one paragraph posts). You were mad at the time and you're writing has become better. So, take the joke and move on. I don't know what you're talking about with this obsessed fan stuff.
[snapback]183691[/snapback]

i was saying that i am a fan of Hughes but not to the extent where i was obsessed with him, they all said you were closer to being hughes than an actual fan so i took that in mind and posted a question concerning how you are like hughes?
he has a daughter so hes like hughes is that wut u mean?
«°~Envy™~°»
I'm a big fan of Envy and Gluttony and Greed if that helps
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(«°~Envy™~°» @ Jun 1 2005, 02:51 PM)
[snapback]183698[/snapback]

i kinda assumed that lol judging from your old siggy which spelled envy cool like
o ya i remember the thing that probably threw me off on the gender thing was prob the forum family thing because i only knew girls to do that (no offense)
ἀρχή
When I first got here and periodically throughout my time here, I've plastered the site with pictures of my daughter as well as stories about her regardless of whether people want to see them. I'm very much like that in real life, so that's why I'm like him. Just a fun joke from those who have seen me around here.
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(arche @ Jun 1 2005, 02:54 PM)
When I first got here and periodically throughout my time here, I've plastered the site with pictures of my daughter as well as stories about her regardless of whether people want to see them. I'm very much like that in real life, so that's why I'm like him. Just a fun joke from those who have seen me around here.
[snapback]183703[/snapback]

k thx that cleared things up a bit thas all i needed as a response thx
ἀρχή
To bring this back on topic - no intention of taping the shows or killing myself to watch re-runs on cartoon network. I'm not a big fan of the english version.
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Jun 1 2005, 01:52 PM)
QUOTE(«°~Envy™~°» @ Jun 1 2005, 02:51 PM)
[snapback]183698[/snapback]

i kinda assumed that lol judging from your old siggy which spelled envy cool like
o ya i remember the thing that probably threw me off on the gender thing was prob the forum family thing because i only knew girls to do that (no offense)
[snapback]183699[/snapback]

Forum Family

just go there, to that section of this forum to find out more about this family forum thing if you want to, anyways

yeah and back to the topic of this thread

I do tend to watch them both times they come on at night since that's the time I'm awake and I always have Cartoon network on

I always stop what i'm doing online to stop and watch Inyuasha, Family guy, Futurama and FMA
Maes-Hughes
ya i cant stay up that late cuz i g2g to school next day so i just tape them and watch them 5 times the next day so i dont miss anything tongue.gif also that way i have them all on tape, i tend not to watch Inuyasha anymore because they dragged it on toooo long 120 something episodes blah
To bring this back on topic - no intention of taping the shows or killing myself to watch re-runs on cartoon network. I'm not a big fan of the english version.
well see i only found out about FMA from cartoon network then got use to the voices so it would be wierd to switch to japanese

side note: lol i became a 2 little blue box rank (apprentice) by relpying to all this "hate to srry stuff"
Jen_Elric
Yay!! The fight is resolved! *hugs everyone*
Anyways, I do watch the reruns, even though they're on at oneAM. dry.gif

OT: Envy, I love your sig! It had me laughing! XD
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(Jen_Elric @ Jun 1 2005, 03:22 PM)
Yay!!  The fight is resolved!  *hugs everyone*

OT: Envy, I love your sig!  It had me laughing! XD
[snapback]183719[/snapback]

ya i tried to resolve the fight quickly even tho i started it tongue.gif and i just watched the phantom thief episode.
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Jun 1 2005, 02:05 PM)
ya i cant stay up that late cuz i g2g to school next day so i just tape them and watch them 5 times the next day so i dont miss anything tongue.gif also that way i have them all on tape, i tend not to watch Inuyasha anymore because they dragged it on toooo long 120 something episodes blah
[snapback]183714[/snapback]

that's one great thing for having night classes and only 3 classes a week, and not getting home till like 12:30 am anyways

and how can you not want to watch Inyuasha* anymore, the longer the better, i mean Dragonball Z was dragged out real bad, but Inyuasha's dragging out, at least they arn't doing it in a bad way, they are making it more interesting.

QUOTE(Jen_Elric @ Jun 1 2005, 02:22 PM)

biggrin.gif i loved it when I found it on this one site, it's giving me an insperation, to create some funny things like that soon about FMA

hugs sis back smile.gif
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(«°~Envy™~°» @ Jun 1 2005, 03:35 PM)
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Jun 1 2005, 02:05 PM)
[snapback]183714[/snapback]

that's one great thing for having night classes and only 3 classes a week, and not getting home till like 12:30 am anyways

and how can you not want to watch Inyuasha* anymore, the longer the better, i mean Dragonball Z was dragged out real bad, but Inyuasha's dragging out, at least they arn't doing it in a bad way, they are making it more interesting.

QUOTE(Jen_Elric @ Jun 1 2005, 02:22 PM)

biggrin.gif i loved it when I found it on this one site, it's giving me an insperation, to create some funny things like that soon about FMA

hugs sis back smile.gif
[snapback]183726[/snapback]

ya dont get me wrong inuyasha kicks ass but its only bout naraku and the shecon (mispelled prob) jewel where DBZ is about the life of goku growing up and kicking ass tongue.gif
hagane_no_tokage
<off-topic>it's spelled shikon... and i was soooo pissed at how they ended the inuyasha anime!! they just like stopped in the middle!!! *stabs* the manga's rounding the home stretch and they just stopped! *storms over to the corner and pouts*</off-topic>
«°~Envy™~°»
Inyuasha is still going it's not done.

and Dragonball Z sucked in the dragging on, with things like this

Freeza: The Planet only has 5 mins left to live, and 4 episodes later I say there is only 2 mins left for this planet to blow
xrninja
QUOTE(«°~Envy™~°» @ Jun 1 2005, 10:34 PM)
Inyuasha is still going it's not done.
[snapback]183940[/snapback]

it ended a few months ago in japan. i'm pretty sure the dub is way behind, though.

let's all try to stay on topic now....
mei_tenshi
I guess I can make an effort...maybe...

I don't watch the reruns. They're too late for me (though I do stay up till 1 am sometimes, I just forget what days it's on). And my mom's already taping something around that time on the lone VCR that has timer recording.

Wow, staying on topic is hard.
«°~Envy™~°»
well yeah i havn't seen the ending yet

and I don't tape the reruns I don't like VCR tapes anymore, only time i use them is when i'm not home to see them
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(«°~Envy™~°» @ Jun 1 2005, 11:29 PM)
well yeah i havn't seen the ending yet

and I don't tape the reruns I don't like VCR tapes anymore, only time i use them is when i'm not home to see them
[snapback]183974[/snapback]

ya envy i agree with the dragging on about the Bosses with the whole time countdown and wutnot.
Topic: just watched the rerun of The other brother elrics smile.gif
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Jun 2 2005, 11:12 AM)
Topic: just watched the rerun of The other brother elrics smile.gif
[snapback]184166[/snapback]

was just about to tell you the same thing lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.