Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Section For Showing Official Fma Merchandise?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Member Requests and Suggestions
c o l l e c t i v e
<NOTE by board staff: This has been done...sort of. ^^ Please visit our FMA Merchandise thread. ^^ >

~ Section for showing official FMA Merchandise? ~

forgive me if this is located elsewhere on the board, but i was hoping to locate some sort of listing of what items are available from this amazing show!

specifically, i just got back from a vacation in Japan and wanted to make sure i didn't miss out on anything super-cool.

kudos on the site, btw. i really can't wait for Adult Swim to air the series (hopefully, Funi has done an above average job on it).
rsF
ebay. ^.^
bryantq
This is a new section coming to this website very, very soon smile.gif keep your eyes peeled!
RolfKaese
_

weeeh ^^

this will be a very hard work to finish, since there is already soooo much merchandise about fmas, I constantly lose the overview @_@
Chibi Viki
yay! i hope the new merchandise section will include doujinshis...

fma stuff catalogue at www.animaxis.com
RolfKaese
yay doujins XD HENTAI doujins *rrrrrr*
Chibi Viki
LOL! laugh.gif

i want parody and royxriza doujins! ^^

and figurines... yay! i'll be gettting my gashapons this weeK! ^^
RolfKaese
more gashapon? which gashapon? post pics Q_Q
bryantq
ill have to consider a seperate section for those "touchy" subjects in the merchandise area. as you know this site is rated pg-13 so i cant exactly just leave it on the mainpage, but ill see what i can do, but not to mention im not very good at finding those doujin's since i havnt.. exactly been hunting them down smile.gif
RolfKaese
hrhr just ask me xD
Chibi Viki
i think you already posted a pick of those gashapons, Rolfie... you know, the one with Winry sitting down fixing Ed's atutomail... Al's chestplate with the kitty inside... and the roy and riza just posing. i don't know if they have any other gashapons though other than that. other figurines are those trading arts figures...

hehehe, doujinshis... they're so expensive on e-bay. $20+ for one?! plus shipment fee! they're usualy just around $10 or so.
Omakase Shimasu
Doujinshi? That would be great! Any chance of getting some for the shonen-ai fans among us too? biggrin.gif
Chibi Viki
actually, there are a lot of shonen-ai doujinshis in the market. >.<
RolfKaese
ah, i thought you mean the new gashapon figures which are coming septembre ^^
Chibi Viki
new gashapons in september?! ALRIGHT! I hope Roy and Riza are still included... if not, then, never mind happy.gif;;
RolfKaese
only roy this time ^^
Chibi Viki
WHAT?! A~gain?! darn it! not only is she not a keychain, now she's not even in the 2nd gashapon collection? who else is included other than roy, ed and al?
RolfKaese
al isnt included.
if i remember right is was : ed,roy,hughes,scar,winry,envy
Chibi Viki
WHAT?! oh well... at least roy is still there...

yay! finally got my fma gashapons! very nicely detailed! they look better and more accurate than the trading arts figures!
RolfKaese
they are indeed really cutie ^^
Chibi Viki
i want more ^^

got any pics of the new september fma gashapons?
RolfKaese
sure.

but dunno where i put them lol... will search for them wink.gif
Chibi Viki
ok, thanks! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.