Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What If 4kids Did Fma
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1)
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
kidmuscle
YO!
Yah-yo, yah-yo!
Dreaming!
(Don't give it up, Edward!)
Dreaming!
(Don't give it up, Alphonse!)
Dreaming!
(Don't give it up, Winry!)
Dreaming!
(Don't give it, give it up, give it up, give it up, give it up, give it-- NO!)
Here's how the story goes, we find out
‘Bout a stone nowhere to be found, there's no doubt
The Alchemist whose eye is on it, he'll say,
"I'm gonna bend the rules of conservation some day!"
Yah-yo, yah-yo, yah-yo, oh-oh!
His name is Ed
(That's Edward Elric)
(Gonna restore his brother!)
His limbs are metal
(How did that happen?)
(Yo-ho-ho, he transmutated his mom!)
Yah-yo, yah-yo!
His name's Alphonse, he's just like a knight
And a L-A-D-Y Winry can fight
The State Alchemists comin' through, doin' their thing
With the Philosopher's Stone, he's gonna be King!
Yah-yo, yah-yo, yah-yo, oh-oh!
Set sail for PS, it's the name of the stone
(Nowhere to be found)
Yah-yo, yah-yo
Set sail for PS!
Quistis88
That's scary. And I could've sworn we had a thread like this before. Or maybe I'm wrong. Someone confirm for me.

But if 4Kids did FMA . . . I'd make like 4Kids HQ was the Bastille then hand out free weapons for fellow sub-elitists to storm it.
CursedAnubis
*Looks at forum title*

*Screams in absolute terror*
Lucky Charm
*does the home alone 1 face pose*

The horror...the horror...

They would replace the opening with one of their lamest raps ever..
Kitty Cat
*Goosebumps rise up.*

*Screams with terror*

If 4Kids did FMA I will take Quistis88 weapons and destroy them...
Azura Elric
4Kids wouldn't DREAM of touching FMA, that's way too much blood and cursing and smoking and alcohol for them >3

But if they ever did come near it, they'll butchered it 100%. You wouldn't recognize FMA AT ALL! >___<
Kinbari-chan
I would scream if 4Kids got FMA...they butchered many shows in the past and dubbed shows intended for 13+in Japan to 3+ here for American TV. If they got FMA they would probably censor every drop of blood shown in the show and much of the voiolence will be cut out as well. Basically they would turn it into a show for 5 year olds. Oh and I'll be there with the weapons as well....lol. me and my friends were joking about burning DIC studio since they butchered the first 2 seasons of Sailor Moon. happy.gif
~FMAgurl~
Wow. 4Kids would have to do a lot to FMA just for it to make sense to kids. It's a scary thought. Anyway I thought that was kind of ironic because I just now found the theme song for One Piece. This will help you visualize the horror of the 4kids theme song to FMA laugh.gif
Breakdancin Knuckles
Hey, waitaminute... I posted this on the GameFAQs Adult Swim board.

I don't mind that you posted it here, but you could have at least given me credit for it. tongue.gif
[Shadow Alchemist]
QUOTE(Azura Elric @ May 27 2005, 09:54 AM)
4Kids wouldn't DREAM of touching FMA, that's way too much blood and cursing and smoking and alcohol for them >3

But if they ever did come near it, they'll butchered it 100%. You wouldn't recognize FMA AT ALL! >___<
[snapback]180458[/snapback]

I'm with this fella. If 4Kids ever did that, then...well, any FMA respecting fan would simply cry.

(Or start an apocalyptic man-made armageddon or something... ph34r.gif )
kidmuscle
QUOTE(Breakdancin Knuckles @ May 27 2005, 11:25 PM)
Hey, waitaminute... I posted this on the GameFAQs Adult Swim board.

I don't mind that you posted it here, but you could have at least given me credit for it.  tongue.gif
[snapback]180971[/snapback]

Sorry my friend told me it didn't I know it was yours
anime_manga_fan
Nice one kidmuscle... (For the song)...

If 4Kids ruined FMA like they did with the beloved (sp?) One Piece... I would so steal Kitty Cat's weapons that she stole from Quistis88
Quistis88
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ May 27 2005, 10:11 PM)
Wow. 4Kids would have to do a lot to FMA just for it to make sense to kids. It's a scary thought. Anyway I thought that was kind of ironic because I just now found the theme song for One Piece. This will help you visualize the horror of the 4kids theme song to FMA laugh.gif

HOLY. FRICK.

That is the scariest thing I've heard all month. Why did my curiosity have to get the better of me . . .

QUOTE(anime_manga_fan @ May 29 2005, 03:35 PM)
If 4Kids ruined FMA like they did with the beloved (sp?) One Piece... I would so steal Kitty Cat's weapons that she stole from Quistis88

Why are you stealing my weapons? In case you read wrong, I'm handing them out for free . . .
i must be the only (guy) here. sad.gif I'd kick the f%$&ing shit out of them and would make fun of them to be stupid,by the way, i am a fan of the series,not edward.
You guys gotta hear this, if that gay 4 kids tv took over they would probably make the story like this,there was once boys named ed and al,and they were good little alchemists,they had a mom named trisha and a friend named winry,and a neighbor
named pinako,winry's parents went to a vacation on munich and could not take
winry so therefore winry's parents would not die,and soon enough their mom won the same invitation and al ed and winry was alone ad and al trained with paige white(izumi curtis) and instead of izumi's child died of mercury poisoning he died of
a common sickness like a bad fever. tongue.gif fine,so it;s not common,so ed and al acidentaly killed den but it didn't show that part and cencored it (no that didn't realy happened stupid) laugh.gif haha,ed and al were so confident that they transmuted his ashes to turn him back to life but ed and al didn't even cut their
fingers (stupid tv show can't even show one drop of blood,that is so wimpy and GAY mad.gif )so they did it and instead of ed losing a leg by zombies somehow he managed to save his leg and his arm turned into automail blood free,(that sucks)
dry.gif and al hid in a suit of armor while the occurence and didn't get a scratch
so he kept it for the rest of his life.ed showed off his new automail arm to winry
and she said that automail is soo superior to hers and the automail was strong.
roy came in and talked about everything.ed wanted to be an alchemist so then
ed grew a braid and trained with al and told him that he wanted to meet roy and that is how the journey began.also none of the homunculi would die and there would be no blood.blood free. mad.gif SHIT!!!!! mad.gif no beer,no slang style cussing and no ciggaretes.also instead of riza having guns she would just have
those little corkscrew shooters like in those elmer fuud cartoons(bugs bunny) and havok would not be able to smoke.worst of all nobody would die!!! dry.gif mad.gif
all bloody parts would be censored and or replaced with happy parts with no violence.or when somebody gets hurt they wouldn't even have a scratch on them
(for example pokemon or one piece) and that means no wounds and no blood or gore.maybe a few black lines drew on their face but no scratches so that means 4 kids is so stupid to do that!!!!and instead of ed dying in episode 49 he just woke up
in the morning at some toast and drank orange juice and went through a mirror in a room and said ooooh,i wonder what this is,and gets into the other side of the gate instead of ed getting killed fighting envy.ed probably wouldn't even be a short guy and instead he would only be thirteen instead of sixteen so therefore he would never be called a pipsqueek and have to replace all cussing words with complicated proper english and all the parts that kids could not understand would be replaced with short sentences and there would be no dialouge that is cool and unapropriate and all of us 20 year old adults would not apprecieate this (i'm 19)
there would also probably be alot less humour.the show would not even be fun.
the show would probably only be for five year olds and the show's theme song ready steady go would be replaced with a stupid rap song(i agree with you guys)
geez thats not even fucking rap(sorry) sad.gif and instead should have been more like a telly tubbies song.rap needs cussing to be good.fullmetal alchemist would be a completely different show with a completely differently plot that is not entertaining and would be kids safe.and that is my report on how fullmetal alchemist would never be succesful and would never be so wildly popular if by oned by 4kids.DAMMIT!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!I released my anger uppon you 4kids,i swear i will hunt you downHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! mad.gif laugh.gif
fma should be inapropriate with blood and gore as always!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHA!!!
if 4kids owned it it would be worse than yew gi owh(no offense niisans dry.gif )
fullmetal alchemist would be on cartoon network instead and 4kids would put it on shonin jump and would make a fullmetal alchemist kids game on the computer
instead of our super cool fullmetal alchemist game in www.adultswim.com.
i hate 4 kids,they better not mess fma up by also adding a supid fma commercial
saying come see fma at foxbox saturday mornings.4kids would also make the
story much more optimistic happy and colorful mad.gif !!!4kids is crap,remember it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif i explained my answer kiddies, have fun getting yourself tangled out of this one!!!!I showed my anger like i never showed it before.so whaddya think????lemme guess dry.gif you girls hate me,fine be like that mad.gif !!!!!!!!

wow, i am so talented. smile.gif
kidmuscle
lol that is all true biggrin.gif
QUOTE(kidmuscle @ May 29 2005, 08:12 PM)
lol that is all true biggrin.gif
[snapback]182038[/snapback]

my suggestion is true,you cannot accept the fact that you are probably a little five year old girl who likes rainbows and pretty ponies.go figure out dry.gif ,if 4kids did the song,it would go more like this,lalalalalalalalalalala,edward is a pretty girl,with the braid that goes around the world she is so pretty and so little,and has a little pretty sister who likes ponies and rainbows,she also loves elvis and cake,and edward never relly lost an arm she would never do any harm,she doesn't follow the phisics at all,and that is because she doesn't bleed at all,she is soooo pretty,
she has long hair 9,000 feet long she is not the fullmetal alchemist,and is very short and is gay gay gay gay gay gay gay,let's break it all!!!BABY!!!gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay,yeah and is blood free for you fucking little five year old bitches!!!!!!!!!!YEAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!4KIDS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE A LITTLE FIVE YEAR OLD GIRL, dry.gif LOL laugh.gif HAHAHA laugh.gif GO FIGURE<BUT I GUESS A little kid like you does not know this complicated language we adults know as cussing.PLEASE DON'T answer me dry.gif Wait on second thought, i'm telling you i'm asking u tongue.gif LITTLE PRETTY GIRL YOU ARE biggrin.gif

actually,you are an ugly little girl on second thought smile.gif biggrin.gif
Quistis88
Watch your language, Guest.

Cussing is barely complicated. Plus, with the way American society is nowadays, it is no longer an "adult language".

As well, you do not seem to type or write like an adult, and you use that language. Thank you for strengthening the point.
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ May 31 2005, 06:04 PM)
Watch your language, Guest.

Cussing is barely complicated.  Plus, with the way American society is nowadays, it is no longer an "adult language".

As well, you do not seem to type or write like an adult, and you use that language.  Thank you for strengthening the point.
[snapback]183187[/snapback]

i am very immature for my age dry.gif

sorry,chill down, sad.gif everybody keeps calling me immature,you have proved me wrong,don't fuss so much,dry.gif i'm that bad,aren't i,don't answer me dry.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Guest @ May 31 2005, 08:02 PM)
i am very immature for my age dry.gif

I see. I suppose that happens.

QUOTE(Guest @ May 31 2005, 08:02 PM)
sorry,chill down, sad.gif everybody keeps calling me immature,you have proved me wrong,don't fuss so much,dry.gif i'm that bad,aren't i,don't answer me dry.gif

I wasn't fussing very much, but everything's relative.
my girlfriend broke up with me because i am immature,i'm not really considered an adult i'm actually 19.i look like a little kid since i am so short compared to everybody,
maybe that is the reason i act like a kid for my age,yeah,it was true that cussing is not complicated but i felt angry(not to mention i was in a bad mood at the current time),i don't want to talk about it dry.gif ,besides,i'm the only guy here,
kidmuscle
But what if 4kids did samurai x or love hina?
QUOTE(kidmuscle @ Jun 1 2005, 11:14 AM)
But what if 4kids did samurai x or love hina?
[snapback]183533[/snapback]

wow,you've gone too far there
dry.gif we adults would not be able to have much manga or anime if 4kids took
over everything.all the kids would be having the fun while we get no entertainment ohmy.gif
LunarMoon
H
Here's a run down of what happened to OP.
Metatronda:
" I know there are already a million and a half One Piece threads, but I just feel this needs to be done.

I'm sure there are a lot of you out there who are very shortly about to have your first experience with the One Piece anime series on Toonami in just a little over an hour. Some of you may be familiar with the manga. Some of you may be coming in completely cold, and this will be your first introduction to One Piece's world and characters.

To those of you who have never seen the anime series before, I just want to say to you in advance that this is not representative of One Piece. One Piece is better than this. A lot better. So please don't watch the show tonight and come in and say "OMG, One Piece **bleep**" because what you will have seen is an absolute embarassment to the franchise. And if you do find you like what you see despite the heavy butchering, you owe it to yourself to go see the original Japanese version of the show.

So to answer a whole lot of questions in advance, here are some pre-written answers to most of the big questions you are likely to have (there are one or two very light spoilers in here for the first two episodes, so if you want to go in completely cold turkey, then do not read the entirety of this list until later):

No, Luffy is not supposed to sound 12. He is 17 years old.

No, the girl with the orange hair is not supposed to sound that young. She is 18 years old.

No, his name was not originally "Zolo." His name was Roronoa Zoro, and it was originally written as such in the manga until 4Kids asked for it to be changed. And if you don't believe me, here is a screencap from an actual episode of One Piece to prove his name is intended to be Zoro in English: WANTED: RORONOA ZORO

No, that is not the original music. The original soundtrack was primarily orchestra music.

No, that is not the original opening theme. It was not an awful "rap" song, nor is that the original opening video. If you would like to see the original opening, you can find it here in dual audio with both the original Japanese and the English version that 4Kids made and showed on convention floors last summer (yes, they went out of their way to make a faithful rendition of the original opening and decided to scrap it for a really terrible rap song).

No, that is not the original ending theme. That is just some random pirate-y end credits that 4Kids whipped up for the show. Again, if you would like to see the original ending, you can find it here.

No, that is not the original dialogue from the show. At least half of the dialogue in that first episode was changed substantially.

Yes, in the original show, Luffy actually did punch Coby. His reason: "Just 'cuz."

No, the show did not have that many commercial breaks originally.

No, those are not all Luffy's real attack names. Luffy's main attack is "Gomu Gomu no Pisutoru" or "Gum Gum Pistol." 4Kids has a problem with gun names.

No, those Super Soakers were not originally Super Soakers. They were real guns which fired real bullets.

No, the Navy was not called the Navy originally. Every instance of the word "Navy" that you see is a digital edit done by 4Kids.

No, that is not the original length of the episode. In fact, several minutes are cut from each episode (especially the first, from what I remember of the dubbed version) to accomodate added commercials and to eliminate "bad content."

And that's about all I feel like writing. If you would like to know more about One Piece and the differences between the US and Japanese version, I suggest you use Google to search for "Kaizoku," which is the Japanese word for pirate. That should get you the lowdown on all the One Piece information you'll need.
Message Edited by Metatronda on 04-23-2005 09:03 PM"

According to their past projects these would most likely be true.

Spoilers

-Havoc’s cigarette would be replaced with a lollipop
- All references to death would be removed
- Because of this, important episodes, character motivations, and back stories would be removed
- Scar would merely want revenge for the destruction of his village as apposed to his people if he had any motivation at all (they wouldn’t want to say that any of the protagonists did anything wrong)
- Scar wouldn’t kill anyone but merely beat them up. This would be the same with anyone else murdered in the series
- the homunculi would probably be created from scratch as opposed to being from human transmutation
- all scenes with guns would be removed. Hawkeye’s gun would probably be replaced with a slingshot
- the Ishbal combat scenes involving Gran would be removed
- all references to religious icons (ex. Ishbala, Leto, and the Christian church) would be removed (this is where character motivations fall apart; the people would have little reason to follow Cornello)
- Izumi never would’ve had a child
- Rose would be an adult
- Scar would’ve been the father of Rose’s child from a consensual marriage
- The army never would’ve entered Lior and the majority of the return to Lior episodes would disappear
- If they were lazy as they usually are, the entire homunculus arc would be removed (episodes 25-40ish)
- Hughes would’ve just disappeared
QUOTE(LunarMoon @ Jun 1 2005, 11:37 PM)
H
Here's a run down of what happened to OP.
Metatronda:
" I know there are already a million and a half One Piece threads, but I just feel this needs to be done.

I'm sure there are a lot of you out there who are very shortly about to have your first experience with the One Piece anime series on Toonami in just a little over an hour. Some of you may be familiar with the manga. Some of you may be coming in completely cold, and this will be your first introduction to One Piece's world and characters.

To those of you who have never seen the anime series before, I just want to say to you in advance that this is not representative of One Piece. One Piece is better than this. A lot better. So please don't watch the show tonight and come in and say "OMG, One Piece **bleep**" because what you will have seen is an absolute embarassment to the franchise. And if you do find you like what you see despite the heavy butchering, you owe it to yourself to go see the original Japanese version of the show.

So to answer a whole lot of questions in advance, here are some pre-written answers to most of the big questions you are likely to have (there are one or two very light spoilers in here for the first two episodes, so if you want to go in completely cold turkey, then do not read the entirety of this list until later):

No, Luffy is not supposed to sound 12. He is 17 years old.

No, the girl with the orange hair is not supposed to sound that young. She is 18 years old.

No, his name was not originally "Zolo." His name was Roronoa Zoro, and it was originally written as such in the manga until 4Kids asked for it to be changed. And if you don't believe me, here is a screencap from an actual episode of One Piece to prove his name is intended to be Zoro in English: WANTED: RORONOA ZORO

No, that is not the original music. The original soundtrack was primarily orchestra music.

No, that is not the original opening theme. It was not an awful "rap" song, nor is that the original opening video. If you would like to see the original opening, you can find it here in dual audio with both the original Japanese and the English version that 4Kids made and showed on convention floors last summer (yes, they went out of their way to make a faithful rendition of the original opening and decided to scrap it for a really terrible rap song).

No, that is not the original ending theme. That is just some random pirate-y end credits that 4Kids whipped up for the show. Again, if you would like to see the original ending, you can find it here.

No, that is not the original dialogue from the show. At least half of the dialogue in that first episode was changed substantially.

Yes, in the original show, Luffy actually did punch Coby. His reason: "Just 'cuz."

No, the show did not have that many commercial breaks originally.

No, those are not all Luffy's real attack names. Luffy's main attack is "Gomu Gomu no Pisutoru" or "Gum Gum Pistol." 4Kids has a problem with gun names.

No, those Super Soakers were not originally Super Soakers. They were real guns which fired real bullets.

No, the Navy was not called the Navy originally. Every instance of the word "Navy" that you see is a digital edit done by 4Kids.

No, that is not the original length of the episode. In fact, several minutes are cut from each episode (especially the first, from what I remember of the dubbed version) to accomodate added commercials and to eliminate "bad content."

And that's about all I feel like writing. If you would like to know more about One Piece and the differences between the US and Japanese version, I suggest you use Google to search for "Kaizoku," which is the Japanese word for pirate. That should get you the lowdown on all the One Piece information you'll need.
Message Edited by Metatronda on 04-23-2005 09:03 PM"

According to their past projects these would most likely be true.

Spoilers

-Havoc’s cigarette would be replaced with a lollipop
- All references to death would be removed
- Because of this, important episodes, character motivations, and back stories would be removed
- Scar would merely want revenge for the destruction of his village as apposed to his people if he had any motivation at all (they wouldn’t want to say that any of the protagonists did anything wrong)
- Scar wouldn’t kill anyone but merely beat them up. This would be the same with anyone else murdered in the series
- the homunculi would probably be created from scratch as opposed to being from human transmutation
- all scenes with guns would be removed. Hawkeye’s gun would probably be replaced with a slingshot
- the Ishbal combat scenes involving Gran would be removed
- all references to religious icons (ex. Ishbala, Leto, and the Christian church) would be removed (this is where character motivations fall apart; the people would have little reason to follow Cornello)
- Izumi never would’ve had a child
- Rose would be an adult
- Scar would’ve been the father of Rose’s child from a consensual marriage
- The army never would’ve entered Lior and the majority of the return to Lior episodes would disappear
- If they were lazy as they usually are, the entire homunculus arc would be removed (episodes 25-40ish)
- Hughes would’ve just disappeared
[snapback]183977[/snapback]

if 4kids did fullmetal alchemist it would be immedeately called a rip off.probably
your suggestions are true.nobody would die,there would never be a drop of blood
and worst of all there wouldn't be a scrarch on someone when they get hurt.
that is a low quality rip off.a large setback to the original story.i am sorry to interrupt you but i would like to put my own suggestions too. 1.edward's mom would have never died,(they would have to replace it with something else)
2.actually,nobody would die because 4kids is for whimpy 8 year old children.
3.all bloody scenes would be edited or deleted.(nooooooo0o!!!!!!! ohmy.gif sad.gif )
4.the plot would have no sense or meaning to the true world or science of alchemy
5.they would have to replace all complicated dialouge away from children or
else they will start wreaking havoc (not jean havoc)by saying words they do not
understand or do not know that are rude inapropriate(swearing)cussing.
6.they would have to replace a big chunk of the storyline and complicated
sentences so then the child can understand what is exactly going on(no,really) ohmy.gif .
7.they would have to replace the part where ed losses an arm and leg and
replace it with commercials(i agree with you)or with a funny part 4kids made up.
8.ed would have never been killed by envy and instead,ed just gets beat up
by envy and just wakes up on the other part of the portal.
9.NO MINISKIRTS FOR RIZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad.gif NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
10.they would put up digital photography for naked parts so kid's don't see it or
they would skip it to not spend time(cut scenes short)
11.they would screw up the storyline also by replacing all unapropriate parts for
children and therefore fullmetal alchemist would be a completely different plot and the story would not have been much fun.
12.if they did replace the part where ed loses an arm and leg it would only show the part where they are screaming and skip all the way to the part where ed is sparring with al with his new automail since the kids would get scared seeing ed losing his limbs by zombies and transmutation circles(i don't blame them laugh.gif )
13.parts that are too violent even without blood would be replaced.
14.chimera tucker scenes would have to be replaced because he is too ugly for
kids(not to mention even us adults think that looks gross)
15.there would be more funny parts and alot less fighting.
16.al's blood seal would not have been made by blood but instead it would be made of water.
17.the fullmetal alchemist movie would not exist.
18.ed's voice would sound like a kid's and instead he would only be twelve for the whole story because he would seem too old for kids.(ed is actually 15 or 16)
19.they would have to cut out the whole psiren episode since she is too naked
and keeps showing her body parts(not to mention ed rubbed something i do
not want to be talking about)wow,now that's one sexy body
20.it would probably be rated something like tv 7 instead of tv 14
21.no good parts involved in the plot(holy cow)
22.they would cut out the shower part in episode 17 (ed is indeed pure naked)
yuck,that seen was uncool for me(psiren would do better in being naked)
23.fullmetal alchemist would only have about 42 episodes
24.hughes would have never died and would have just have said that hughes
and his family moved out of town and that hughes went to a new military
25.ed would not be so clever and would not use mild smart talking
26.too many good parts too delete!!!!!!!!!!the story would collapse at this rate
27.it is good that funimation made this show(i love funimation)
28.they would replace the beginning theme with crappy rap songs
like the one kidmuscle made(no offense kid muscle,it's not you, it's them)
29. the ending theme would be also crappy rap
30.4kids would make up boring scenes of their own
31.gluttony would not really eat cornello but just beat him really badly
32.no complicated alchemistry scenes
33.music in middle of episodes would be crappy rap
34.izumi would have never lost her uteris
35.it would not show any parts of death
36.wrath would have never existed
37.all part with guns would be deleted
38.barry's knives would be replaced with sharp nails(no setting bad examples)
39.furher would have no eyepatch and ourobus mark would be on back of his neck
40.black hayate would have never peed on the wall and would have never been
shot by riza
41.blood free
42.wrath would not exist to start with(kids do not want to know about mercury poisoning or death)
43.greed would not be stabbed by ed and would have surrendered
44.ed would have not kill sloth by turning her into alchohol
45.too bad there would not be a scratch on them when they got hurt
46.blood would be replaced with tiny black lines on their face
47.what the heck are the black lines supposed to be?!
48.this fansite would not exist and there would not be so many fans
49.fullmetal alchemist would be on toonami
50.fullmetal alchemist would be a total rip off
51.it would be a discrace for 4kids to produce fullmetal alchemist
because that sounds embarassing and because fullmetal alchemist would not be fullmetal alchemist.it would not have been our favorite tv show we know
that is a bad idea.we have all seen the changes on one piece,it would have been a million times worse on fullmetal alchemist.Do you agree with me??

note:the reason i may have copied the same reasons again and again was because i was trying to make 51 reasons for 4kids not to make fullmetal alchemist which symbolises the 51 episodes for fma

if you do not agree with me do not be insensitive and blurt it it my face

do not talk about the immature way i said it and do not take it in an example for you to do it that way too

that was the crappiest reply i ever wrote HAHAHAHA laugh.gif HUH???
i wasn't trying to be insensitive when i talked to kid muscle or anything.
forgive me kid muscle.NAH! laugh.gif you don't have to forgive me at all
i was rude to talk about that just because you said you girls hate me tongue.gif
Hagane no Renzy
0__0

Somone...someone please hug me...that nightmare is the worst I've ever had. I started reading the One Piece manga way before the anime and loved it. Now..it's nothing but barney turned into anime. Seriously.

Thank GOD in almighty hevean that FMA was saved by the might of FUNimation.

Screw anyone who thinks that the dub sucked. Let them know how worse off it could be XP
QUOTE(Hagane no Renzy @ Jun 2 2005, 08:23 PM)
0__0

Somone...someone please hug me...that nightmare is the worst I've ever had. I started reading the One Piece manga way before the anime and loved it. Now..it's nothing but barney turned into anime. Seriously.

Thank GOD in almighty hevean that FMA was saved by the might of FUNimation.

Screw anyone who thinks that the dub sucked. Let them know how worse off it could be XP
[snapback]184427[/snapback]

i agree about your suggestion here,thank goodness funimaton is not for kids.
MasterKris
ha~......ha~.....please...stop....that....horrible....music.....ha~......you...have just freaked....my...mind...out....toooooo......freaky...........*shuttles~*
anime-alchemist
Okey...
Kinda lost here huh.gif

All the 4kids ive ever seen were all rip offs and i didnt even finish 1/4 of an eppie.
Why do they even go through with all they do if all theats gonna happen is the true anime fans just end up hating them!? there aint any point as i see it. dry.gif
MasterKris
Please do not double post.
Instead of Al being in an armor, one of these will do.
Diamond Ice
No...just....no. *goosebumps* That would be the most frightening thing in my life.

All the crappy title names, all the stupid songs, all the action, fighting and blood cut out, guns/alcohol/smoking very bad for them and for "kids" to view, a 4Kids revision of Teletubbies with alchemy. *screams in horror*

I love you, FUNimation. You saved the one of the best anime around.

Basically, all in all, Full Metal Alchemist, if 4Kids did get it, just wouldn't be Full Metal Alchemist. It would have been ruined. Just ruined.

I don't know why 4Kids still bothers with dubbing. It's like they haven't found out they suck at it.
Philosopher's Stone
Oh that's hilarious! I read those lyrics and...seriously you made my day. And don't you go telling me what to find funny or not! It's funny because its the damned truth. Whisky would be apple juice or some shit. It would be laughable to see what they'd try to do to *politically correct* the scientific necromancy and all those heavy themes that drives the show. Likely, nothing vaguely resembling a story would emerge.

Which begs the question: Why do they even bother marketing this crap when they could make their own cartoons? That way, they might have something halfway coherent.

In all likelyhood, FMA's seriousness probably kept 4Kids from picking it up. You'd think they'd have a catharsis after realizing that a lot of things that children watch are "G" rated and still have guns, weapons or alcohol. "OHMYGOSH! MY FATHER DRINKS BEER! MY IMPRESSIONABLE ADOLESCENT MIND HAS BEEN IRREPERABLY WARPED!"

Anyway, from what I've seen, most of the character motivations and important plot elements are intact in One Piece, so at least forgive them a little, they could have done worse.
Scieszka-Glomping
QUOTE(Diamond Ice @ Jun 20 2005, 05:18 PM)
No...just....no. *goosebumps* That would be the most frightening thing in my life.

All the crappy title names, all the stupid songs, all the action, fighting and blood cut out, guns/alcohol/smoking very bad for them and for "kids" to view, a 4Kids revision of Teletubbies with alchemy. *screams in horror*

I love you, FUNimation. You saved the one of the best anime around.

Basically, all in all, Full Metal Alchemist, if 4Kids did get it, just wouldn't be Full Metal Alchemist. It would have been ruined. Just ruined.

I don't know why 4Kids still bothers with dubbing. It's like they haven't found out they suck at it.
[snapback]196152[/snapback]

That is so true. they'd just say, "Oh, ed said bastard. lets change that to poop head. they'll but that! Riza has a gun, let's make it a water squrter! Scar kills people, lets make him talk about his problem!" They would SO ruin it. THANK YOU< FUNIMATION!!!!!!!!!!!
Digitalgirl
FMA 4kids style would def. suck. So I think we should try to...uh...put 4kids out of business!!!

[and quickly, if there's to be any hope for Naruto *cries*.....]
gseed
Wow if 4kids did FMA it would have been a total disaster but it wouldn't affect me because I did watch the Japanese version anyway so yeah. But they screwed up One Piece sooo freakin much!
animefangirl
if 4kids got fma it woulda been a disaster but look on the bright side at least onepiece is a good lauph,how well watch each eposode and lagh at 4kids cuase they screwed up badly ! biggrin.gif
Sikiu-San
*has a heart attack and a stroke all at one time* if 4kids got fma 4kids would no longer be in existence because thousands of angry fans (including me) would of killed everyone there XD holy shit the horror @_# yeah im going to stop thining about it now. the horror!! *gonk*
*cough* really hope they dont <censored for the kiddies> up naruto or i seriously think heads will roll >> =3*cough*
Cloudy-Wolf
*Imageines it*.............*takes a power drill to his head*

God, I hate 4kids, they destroyed One Piece! I'm happy they didn't get their grimey hands on it....*imageines 4kids getting Bleach* GAH!!!!!!! *jumps out a window*
hidden__happiness
Oh my god. O_O

I heard that 4kids was dubbing it, but if that really happened....

*shivers..*

Oh god...
NinjaGaiden
ugh, hahahahahahahaha laugh.gif
AlchemistCookie
I am utterly. FREAKED OUT by that rap.

Please don't do that again.

EDIT: That's a frightening thought...Fullmetal Alchemist being sold to 4kids. A lot of important bits would be cut out like [spoiler]the Philosoper's stone being created and the deaths of most of the holmonculi[/spoiler]

But that would never happen, I bet you. If it did, then I wouldn't know how they touched the flawless FMA with their grubby hands, Heck, Fullmetal Alchemist would only be 10 minutes or less, and they would've completely destroyed Fullmetal Alchemist and turn it into Fullmetal Fluffy-puppy Alchemist.
Anborn
Hughes wouldn't disappear, he'd be sent to the hospital in the Shadow Realm with Kuina.

Besides, 4Kids already has rabid OP fans (myself included) breathing down their necks. They wouldn't want to anger the FMA fans also.
The_Fallen_Angel_Demetri
You guys seem to be forgetting the "soccer moms" also play a role in the butchering of anime. They usually create huge petitions and hand it over to 4kids. Thats what they did for some of the Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! episodes. Same with One Piece I believe.
Karo
4Kids dub Shaman King and that was horrible. I'm sure it would be worse with FMA.
jumakuane927
if 4 kids stole FMA id kick their ass..... they cant touch that cuz id be p-oed grrrrr... thatd be awful theyd totally kill it. and oh no poor ed would be all screweyed up and stuff and itd be horrible and Fma aint for kids why do they think its on adult swim ne who???? i mean gosh and nice one with the song..... i like that! lol rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
andres higuera
Fullmetal Alchemist would suck.
It would have no fandom and would never be popular.
It was luckily saved by funimation. laugh.gif
Suesoroshii Kouu
Crap, here comes Apocalypse. I would have died.
MasterKris
Hect, lots of people hated the way they dubbed Shaman King. They even made the characters say something on 4kidstv commercials. Like, win a million jackpot or somethin'. If 4kidstv dubbed FMA, I'll go with downloading all the way.
ElementAlchemist
LOL

that first post made my day.

4kids can't get FMA. Too much blood and stuff. It would make everyone hate it except little children.
GS4Life
heh I saw that on gamefaqs a while ago. If FMA was really dubbed by 4kids it be called Fullmetal, Alchemy would be changed into magic, Trisha would just be under an unbreakable spell. I dunno what Scar would do, probably send the State Alchemist, or in 4kids' case Magic Navy Men to the Shadow Realm, Ed would just have metal stuck on his arm, Al would be trapped in the armor rather than losing his body and the homonculi would have completely different names. Not to mention the Philospher Stone wouldn't be involved, instead Ed would be lookin for a Giant Can Opener to free Al and get rid of the metal stuck to him. It'd be that bad. Lastly Riza and other military men would use their fingers or squirt guns................. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif mad.gif 4 Kids sucks

KHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.