Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Own Personal Art..
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pyro_Alchemist
As said above. I'm a Pixel artist. I modify doll bases into characters or people. Sometimes, I'll draw them by hand. but mostly, I modify Doll Bases

Anywho..

I made two. I BETTER NOT BE SEEING THESE IN ANYONES SIGNATURES OR ANYWHERE ELSE. AND NO ONE BETTER NOT BE CLAIMING THESE AS THIER OWN. mad.gif

This is the first one I did.
Roy. It took me about a little over half-an hour. due to all the details in the uniform. The entire uniform itself was one of the difficult parts but the thing that I worked on for a long time is the eyes. v_v;; boy was I annoyed after a while. I finnaly gave up and let them be the way they are.

IPB Image

This is the second one I did.
Ed A.K.A. Edward.
Took me almost half-an-hour due to his hair. The coat didn't take long and nethire did the rest of the body. I need to go back and modify the left side of his hair to cover the ear. :S

IPB Image
xrninja
cute! nice job on the details in roy's uniform, especially. ed's face is cute, though his forehead seems a little huge. laugh.gif i like ed's pose, though, goes well with his character.

as to avoid people taking your dolls without permission, you could always slap on a watermark of some sort to try to deter people, or at least prevent them from passing your work off as their own. (although i find your disclaimer a little ironic in that in your own sig, you're using a picture of roy from a japanese fanart site, correct? and those are the sites that usually have links to the Online Fanarts Protection site that states that using someone else's fanart without permission is prohibited. rolleyes.gif )
Pyro_Alchemist
Find me a better picture, and I'll use it. or now, that will have to do. dry.gif

*edit* I know. Ed's forehed is a bit big but, thats how the base is. :S

I was thinking of doing ethire Al or Havock next.. What do you people think?
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
cool!!!
i wish i could do something like that >.<'
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.