Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fma Movie Figures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > FMA Conqueror of Shambala Movie
Greensky
This is the first scan I've seen in regards to FMA movie figures. Looks like they are doing an Edward here. Check below. The first part is just the new ship in FF VII: Advent Children.

Click On Me
Lucky Charm
That's one hell of a nice figure. Isn't that the highwind in FF7? Hm...kinda looks like it. Whatever.

I don't really like that gold statue of Ed in the lower right corner. I would purchase the figure if it had colors..etc. Like the other Ed figures.
Greensky
Well, it probably will have color, but they don't want to reveal too much yet, so there's only a picture of the metal cast figure.
Zidan_chan
QUOTE(Lucky Charm @ May 25 2005, 03:53 PM)
That's one hell of a nice figure. Isn't that the highwind in FF7? Hm...kinda looks like it. Whatever.

I don't really like that gold statue of Ed in the lower right corner. I would purchase the figure if it had colors..etc. Like the other Ed figures.
[snapback]179396[/snapback]

I love the HighWind model for Advent Children. I really wish that the picture of the Ed figurine was a tad bigger.
Ooooh, is that who I think it is on the lower left-hand side of the magazine scan. blink.gif
Greensky
That's why I put "SPOILERS" in the subtitle of this thread =p

And it's not the highwind, it's called "The Sierra".
Zidan_chan
QUOTE(Greensky @ May 26 2005, 11:33 AM)
That's why I put "SPOILERS" in the subtitle of this thread =p

And it's not the highwind, it's called "The Sierra".
[snapback]179890[/snapback]

Hmmm, wonder who is going to pilot it. Wow, they really seem to be going all out for Advent Children. I am somewhat aprehensive to see if it is will be as good as all the hype they make about it. I also hope that the Hagaren movie will live up to expectations as well. For some reason, I did not want anything to continue after the final episode.
Greensky
Heck, I sure did. What a horrible ending it was~! It didn't solve anything, and it kept you wondering what's going to happen.

Anyways, if you havn't seen the newest Advent Children trailer, go to The English Advent Children Site. It also gives you a countdown on that page. Currently, Advent Children comes out in 108 days.
Edo-mame
I can't wait for them to come out, both movies. FFVII:AC comes out September 13/14. The Sierra is piloted by Cid I think, he is a pilot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.