Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Daisuke (D.N.Angel) Fan Club thread!!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga
Pages: 1, 2
Black Rose
well I got this idea from my "fav DNangel character?" thread and he was so popular with posts (not on the poll) so I decided to start a club espesh for him so if anyone ever responds then I would like someone to make some banners for the sweetest character in DNangel!!!
Azura Elric
I'd gladly make some Daisuke banners!! But I need some daisuke pics ._.
Low on pictures from DNAngel.
Black Rose
ok I will start looking around if I find any I will pm you!!!
BellatrixAngelofKyo
Thank you so much for starting this thread, Black Rose! laugh.gif As for Daisuke pictures, I've come across a few on the web that all include in this post. There not the best, but that's as good as I can do at the moment. If I find any more, I'll post them right away. biggrin.gif

Daisuke in the snow

one of my Fav Daisuke pic's *-*

Another Cute Diasuke pic w/ Dark in the back ground

really cute Daisuke and Dark pic

super-cute pic of Daisuke

Daisuke w/ a hat on

Another Daisuke

Black and White Daisuke

Weird-but-cool Daisuke pic

Sorry about all the links!! sad.gif I think I over did it. In any case, I hope these aid you in your search for Daisuke pics! laugh.gif
Black Rose
^ aaaawww you should send some of them to Azura Elric to make into banners!!!
SIDENOTE: I don't know how many times I have to say this, you guys can call me Rose or Ary I don't mind which!! wink.gif
Azura Elric
SPECIAL DELIVERY!! =____= Enjoy! I'm exhausted!

CODE
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/DriftingVeedragon/
Signatures%20and%20Avatars/DAisuke6.png[/IMG]

CODE
Signatures%20and%20Avatars/daisuke5.png[/IMG]

CODE
Signatures%20and%20Avatars/Daisuke4.png[/IMG]

CODE
Signatures%20and%20Avatars/daisuke2.png[/IMG]

CODE
Signatures%20and%20Avatars/Daisuke1.png[/IMG]

CODE
Signatures%20and%20Avatars/daisuke.png[/IMG]

Adjusted the codes, so they wouldn't affect the layout. Lovely job by the way! =)
BellatrixAngelofKyo
OMG the Daisuke banners are fantastic!Thank you Azura, you must have put so much work into them! laugh.gif Thank you a million times for your hard work and effort.
Elderberry
Wow, the banners look gorgeous! laugh.gif You must have worked so hard, Azura-san!

I'm also a major fan of Daisuke, but is it OK to join if I don't want to adjust my signature? ohmy.gif
BellatrixAngelofKyo
To Elderberry: I'm not sure how rose feels since she started the club, I guess it's really up to her but, I'm sure that's fine! I supose I'm a member and though I'm considering changing my sig because the Daisuke banners are so attractive, I probably won't because I'm rather fond of having Ed as part of sig. I don't see how that could be a problem, but I can't say for sure. What do you think Rose?
Black Rose
anyone feel free to join and it's ok you don't have to change anything to join as long as you know you are a member
BellatrixAngelofKyo
LOL okay that's wonderful! Thank you for clarifying that. laugh.gif In that case, I suppose I should officially join, which I forgot to do earlier. LOL So I'll go ahead and do so. I'd love to join... I think this club was a splendid idea-thank you again Rose, and Azura for making the banners. long live the Daisuke club! tongue.gif
Azura Elric
You're very much welcome! lol. Took me two hours to do them. =_=
But anything for a Daisuke Niwa club!
sharpieaddicted
::raises hand!::
daisuke is soooo adorable, i love him to death.
Black Rose
^ I know!!! if I had a Daisuke plushie his stitchings would be out by now from too much cuddling!!! and can you seriously imagine sharing a body with Dark?
ymsg
Wow, Azura, those are amazing. You are a graphics master.
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Black Rose @ Jun 4 2005, 02:46 PM)
^ I know!!! if I had a Daisuke plushie his stitchings would be out by now from too much cuddling!!! and can you seriously imagine sharing a body with Dark?
[snapback]185201[/snapback]

I know I can't! It would suck so bad if every time you thought about the person you had a crush on, you transformed into some one else! That would definately cause some interesting situations. LOL I don't think I could deal with that. laugh.gif
Le Monkey
dnangel is awesome!
thanks ary for telling me bout this place!
sharpieaddicted
ey pops!
BellatrixAngelofKyo
So, what is it that every one likes so much about Daisuke? His looks? His personality? Other? laugh.gif
Black Rose
I just think he is a regular sweetheart!!! he is very endearing, he has a sorta charm that Dark doesn't have, that's why Dark probably has a hard time pretending to be Daisuke because he just doesn't have the same sweet charm!!! (least it's what I think)
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Black Rose @ Jun 14 2005, 04:29 AM)
I just think he is a regular sweetheart!!! he is very endearing, he has a sorta charm that Dark doesn't have, that's why Dark probably has a hard time pretending to be Daisuke because he just doesn't have the same sweet charm!!! (least it's what I think)
[snapback]191840[/snapback]

I agree. laugh.gif Daisuke has such a lovable and endearing aura that surrounds his character. He so hard not to like! I was so upset when Riza turned him down in the 1st volume. I agree about Dark as well. His character is quite different from Daisuke's. Though Dark has his own charm, it's totally different from Daisuke's.
Black Rose
It's sort "get whatever you want" charm, I remember when Risa turned him down I was like Daisuke she doesn't deserve you anyway so for someone who does and what do you know? he found Riku *about Dark* hell I bet that stung
Le Monkey
QUOTE(sharpieaddicted @ Jun 8 2005, 06:43 AM)
ey pops!
[snapback]187454[/snapback]

hey dear!
hows you?
Elderberry
I agree! Daisuke definitely does have this distinct "charm"~ smile.gif The way he puts his effort into everything is so endearing, and his character design is just adorable (really, no matter how you look, he's really cute)! laugh.gif

Dark is cool, but I've always had more of a penchant for "cute" characters over the "hot" ones. happy.gif
MasterKris
I really want to watch the eng dub anime of Dnangel... sad.gif
*cough*because his voice resembles someone*cough*

I think Daisuke is a total sweetheart, just makes you want to hug him to DEATH! laugh.gif I love it when Dark and Daisuke fights, it's SO hilarious!
Black Rose
^ with you there!! and I think it is so cute the way Daisuke almost trips over his words
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Jun 15 2005, 07:15 PM)
I really want to watch the eng dub anime of Dnangel... sad.gif
*cough*because his voice resembles someone*cough*

I think Daisuke is a total sweetheart, just makes you want to hug him to DEATH! laugh.gif I love it when Dark and Daisuke fights, it's SO hilarious!
[snapback]192767[/snapback]

Oh, I totally agree! And there fights are histerical! Watching those two makes me laugh so hard. laugh.gif I love it. About the english dub of the anime... Isn't Darks voice played by the same person who does Edward's voice in the english dub of FMA? The english dub version of Dnangel is on the top of my must-watch list for this summer. I've yet to see it and honestly I cannot stand waiting any longer. happy.gif
Elderberry
..oh? English dub? Heh, I've watched most of D.N.Angel in the original Japanese version- the voicing for Daisuke is just fantastically cute! laugh.gif (Irino Miyu also apparently did Haku in 'Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi') ..Well, I must get around to finishing the series sometime...rolleyes.gif
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jun 16 2005, 04:08 PM)
..oh?  English dub? Heh, I've watched most of D.N.Angel in the original Japanese version- the voicing  for Daisuke is just fantastically cute! laugh.gif (Irino Miyu also apparently did Haku in 'Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi')  ..Well, I must get around to finishing the series sometime...rolleyes.gif
[snapback]193274[/snapback]

I love his Daisuke's original voice! laugh.gif It is so darling/sweet! His english dub is probably not as good as even a fraction of his japanese voice, but hopefully it will be half-way decent. I'll be very disapointed if it is not.
Black Rose
yep too true there I watched a bit of the original anime but it wasn't (in my opinion) as good as the manga so after the first few episodes I went back to the manga
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Black Rose @ Jul 16 2005, 06:50 AM)
yep too true there I watched a bit of the original anime but it wasn't (in my opinion) as good as the manga so after the first few episodes I went back to the manga
[snapback]215298[/snapback]

Really? I've finally got ahold of the Japanese Episodes so I can watch all of them, but from the one's I've seen, I'm inclined to agree.

The manga is just so fantastic... and I love the artist! I'm thinking of putting a DNAngel poster in my bedroom just because of the quality of the art! It's so detailed/ gorgeous! smile.gif
animefreak_zzz
hhhmmmm...watched the original anime...
hav the mangas...
the anime is basically....short and sweet i guess...and i enjoyed the songs!!
haha....i went a little crazy lownloading the songs.. laugh.gif
however...the story is structured differently in the mangas...
and the story continues to stretch on...
but the irritatin part is...the manga is now stagnant at no.11... mad.gif
it seems like bk 12 is not even out in japan yet... sad.gif
Black Rose
*sigh* oh well I just finished bk 7 anyhow
BellatrixAngelofKyo
I'm on book six, so I still have a ways to go before Volume 10. Hopefully they will release another book by the time I catch up with my reading.
Black Rose
yep same here tongue.gif
ChibiOtakuElric
HAVE U NOT SEEN CHIBI ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes i am obbsessive
Black Rose
nope but this is Dnangel not FMA but you can post it if you want
BellatrixAngelofKyo
Daisuke is just so sweet! I've read up to Volume 7 of the manga now, plus watched up to Episode 22 of the anime, and I'm more convinced then ever that he is completely adorible. I love how sweet he is to every one, including Satoshi. His personality is just so sweet I can't get over it. I don't know how he survives Dark tormenting him though. laugh.gif

Do any of you have a favorite Daisuke x Riku moment? I think mine has to be when they're looking at the shooting stars together... that was just so sweet! biggrin.gif
Black Rose
aawww happy.gif I've actually pretty much given up on the anime
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Black Rose @ Aug 23 2005, 11:52 AM)
aawww happy.gif I've actually pretty much given up on the anime
[snapback]259135[/snapback]

Don't give up! happy.gif What is it that's discouraging you? I found it to be really good in Japanese, just not in English. lol rolleyes.gif
Black Rose
Well I read the manga first and I think it's weird that they both like Risa
I guess I just prefer the manga story
Sheska
Daisuke IS the sweetheart, as everyone here already knows. biggrin.gif Sure, there are male characters that have that sweetheart quality but as far as I know being a sweetheart is Daisuke's personality. He's just so caring! Also polite! I don't know what he says in Japanese being I've only seen the English dub (but now I really want to see the Japanese version!), he's like all "Miss. Harada" and "Miss. Riku" etc, etc. Annoying at first but after getting used to it, totally adorable!
Celes
This'll probably be my last post as a guest... Anyway, I just read a little bit of this manga, and I can't tell if I'll be able to keep reading it or not...Daisuke really reminds me of a certain someone here though laugh.gif But...I can't stand how easily they seem to "fall in love". I've also never read a shoujo manga so I'm not sure that I'll keep reading it. I'll at least try the anime though.
animejunkie429800
I really like the manga! ^^ It's super funny too. tongue.gif

I think Dark is a total perv though. I think it's funny how Wiz always calls Daisuke Daisuki. tongue.gif

@Celes: Yay! You're going to be a member again! *glomp*
Black Rose
Celes sis? your back and your just disappearing I haven't talked to you in months and you just go!!! without talking to me first!! if your the late Celestial Fangirl I am totally miffed at you!!! mad.gif
i love dai!! (daisuki daisuke!!) haha..i like the manga rather than anime tho, but since i get it on animeondemand ive been watching. i love that dark's english seiyu is the same as ed's! soo sexy! haha.. if i could watch it in jap i would for sure for sure but this is all ive got for now... with is a totally cutie too!!!!! haha with, dai and dark my 3 guys! lol...except what is with? guy..girl..bunny thing? oh well! who cares he's cute!
Femalchemist
I've just started the manga and it swept me off my feet. I now have five volumes and love each one. The fights are great but I like how they fight for each other. They'll do anything to save the other, I hope to find a dna calendar for 2006. Haven't got my hands on the anime yet so I have something to look forward to.
Signe me up! biggrin.gif
Black Rose
/\ it was the exact same for me!! biggrin.gif
Sleeping Forest
lol...i <3 daisuke (but still not as much as roy)...there aren't too many good pic of him out there though...
Black Rose
yep *sigh* I'll look for pics
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.