Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going-away-for-a-while Announcement Thread!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
sweety_pie
QUOTE('ed_drink_your_milk')

not that many people will care ( smile.gif ) but I won't be on for a while due to stuff. sad.gif

See you all soon!! biggrin.gif

Bye. I'll miss you. sad.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(Pack Lackey @ Aug 20 2006, 04:47 PM) [snapback]435026[/snapback]
Hey guys, because they cant get on themselves, pack lacky sent me on to say they wont be on untill the new computer comes, her current one wont let her sign on the fourms for some reason, so it should be about a week, she says she missed you and...stuff, and will see ya in about a week.
Oh, ok. Hope to see you in a week!! biggrin.gif

@Kal Rommel - Have a good time at Hershey Park, but don't forget to come backl ater!! biggrin.gif

@ed_drink_your_milk - Hope you'll be back soon!! smile.gif

@Quistis-sama - Have a safe trip!! Hope you have a great time in the U.S.!!
Ok, everyone, time to party.... oh, hi, um... hehehe... laugh.gif
We'll try to behave while you're away!! (Of course, we "try"!! XDDD ) biggrin.gif
MonsterEnvy
Bye! I'm going to New York for a week. See you soon!
edsgirl
Going to be in Atlanta for work, for the next couple of weeks. And then when I come back, I have to pick up my second job again, so I doubt i'll be able to play with yall for a while. sad.gif I'll miss my ladies! And ,y few special guys.

So Long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, good night.
Molecular Alchemist
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Edsgirl sad.gif Don't leeeaavvveee *cries* Just make sure you come back *sniff* ok ?

@MonsterEnvy-coming to my neck of the woods, eh? How groovy!! Have a good time in the city laugh.gif
Toby-Chan
Nuuu! Can you at least visit a little bit?
Penelopa the Pegasus
Oh, well. This will be my last post for a while, so I'll try to say goodbye in optimistic kind anyway smile.gif
So, due to my personal heart problems and tryings failure I became very nervous, depressed and felt defeated. Maybe this isn't a good reason to leave, but I already have pause in writing on all the forums I'm registered in. I'm just unable to think or feel anything and I think I need a short rest.

Goodbye, so long, I'm moving on. ^*^ And remember: never treat persons you've loved like zeros. It hurts... sad.gif

[^ and that's one of the reasons I'm leaving. Would you prefer posts like this or none? I guess none.]
~FMAgurl~
Where is the most southern part of USA? Texas? Florida? It's sad that I don't know this >.< Have fun Quis!!

Aww, edsgirl is leaving too? =( *sighs* I enjoyed reading your posts xD Well, you do what you have to. Come visit when you can smile.gif

Penelopa ohmy.gif I'm sorry for whatever happened :/ Don't leave! Why is everyone leaving?
Tombow
@~FMAgurl~ - I think the Southen most part of U.S. is key West island in Florida. You can see Cuba from there. biggrin.gif

@MonsterEnvy - Have a sfae and fun-filled trip to New York!! biggrin.gif

@edsgirl - NOOOOO!! Please say it ain't so!!! Can't you find even a little time for us??? Please?? sad.gif

@Penelopa the Pegasus - Oh, no!! If you think a little break might help, I understand, but hope you'll be ok!! I'll be thinking about you!! Come back anytime!! (Hope to see you back soon!!)
FMA4ever
QUOTE(ed_drink_your_milk @ Aug 22 2006, 09:22 PM) [snapback]435906[/snapback]

not that many people will care ( smile.gif ) but I won't be on for a while due to stuff. sad.gif

See you all soon!! biggrin.gif

Yeah...now ed_drink_your_milk can't even get on cause her computer is being stupid! sad.gif
Migchao
Hurricane Ernesto is coming my way. Sorry you guys, I have to go.

And unless some miracle takes place and it wonderously doesn't hit us we'll have no internet connection for a while. Which means I'll be inactive. I'll come back as soon as possible.

I'll try to be on as much as I can before it hits, just to make up for missing days like I always do (I was active like crazy before Wilma and Katrina). So, I hear that it'll hit...somewhere tomorrow or tomorrow night?...well, I'll try to be active enough.

Bye!
Tombow
@lkittygirl - Be careful, stay safe, and come back soon!! happy.gif
Vash_the_Gunslinger
QUOTE(kittygirl @ Aug 28 2006, 09:27 PM) [snapback]438273[/snapback]

Hurricane Ernesto is coming my way. Sorry you guys, I have to go.

And unless some miracle takes place and it wonderously doesn't hit us we'll have no internet connection for a while. Which means I'll be inactive. I'll come back as soon as possible.

I'll try to be on as much as I can before it hits, just to make up for missing days like I always do (I was active like crazy before Wilma and Katrina). So, I hear that it'll hit...somewhere tomorrow or tomorrow night?...well, I'll try to be active enough.

Bye!

Hope you'll be alright.
Chiyo
Hope you stay well kitty
Roy Jr.
Wish you luck! biggrin.gif
sweety_pie
ed_drink_your_milk asked me too say Goodbye to everyone for her.

Oh, and I wish you luck KG.
~FMAgurl~
G'luck kittygirl! Be safe smile.gif

I'm pretty sure the hurricane/storm is hitting Naples sometime in the morning...? Not sure. I guess it's not very serious. No shutters are being put up. But it IS serious enough have schools closed tomorrow >D No complaints aboout that biggrin.gif
Migchao
The hurricane died, we only had a storm, I guess the forecasters were wrong.

I'M SOOOOO SORRY! sad.gif I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE THAT MISTAKE!
Tombow
@kittygirl - It's ok, you were safe, and that's what's matters. happy.gif
I'm glad you weren't hit by a hurricane!! biggrin.gif
ed_drink_your_milk
@kittygirl-don't be sorry! We'd much rather have you here and safe then in a hurricane, so the fact that it was only a storm is a good thing!!
Roy Jr.
QUOTE(kittygirl @ Aug 30 2006, 03:59 PM) [snapback]439195[/snapback]

The hurricane died, we only had a storm, I guess the forecasters were wrong.

I'M SOOOOO SORRY! sad.gif I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE THAT MISTAKE!

That's not such a bad thing! Your'e safe so you should be happy about that and not worrying about your "silly mistake" so much. laugh.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(MonsterEnvy @ Aug 22 2006, 07:35 PM) [snapback]435914[/snapback]

Bye Quissy! Hopefully, we'll make sure that the forum doesn't degenerate into spam. Ailuro will be left as the sole (responsible) mod, though... eh, we'll manage.

*omglate*
You saying I can't take care of the forums on my own? That I'm inept? Or that I'm too incompetent to be left on my own? Eh~? tongue.gif
Blitz
My dad died yesterday due to multiple organ failure. I won't be here for a LONG time. I'm miss you guys.
*~vachi~*
Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that Blitz, I hope you feel better when the time is right. *hugs*

You'll be very very missed, and I hope you come back someday soon! The forums are not the same without! Bye and take care of yourself!!

Envy's lil' miniskirt
I'm sorry to hear that Blitz. Take care and see you when you get back.
Migchao
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 16 2006, 04:48 AM) [snapback]447033[/snapback]

My dad died yesterday due to multiple organ failure. I won't be here for a LONG time. I'm miss you guys.

*Hugs* Aw... sad.gif I'm so sorry to hear that. He must have been a great man. He's in a better place now where he won't feel sick. I hope you feel better soon!
Quistis88
You have my condolences, Blitz. Feel free to take your time and come back whenever you want. We'll still be here. smile.gif
Vash_the_Gunslinger
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 16 2006, 06:48 AM) [snapback]447033[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that. Hope you come back to the forums soon.
Molecular Alchemist
sad.gif Blitz..thats soo horrible. *hugs* My deepest symapthies for you and your family. *scratches head* Erm, I'm not good at this sorta thing, but you're a strong kid..you'll pull through. And we're all here for ya...if you feel like talkin'. So, as Quis said, take all the time you need. *hugs again*
Tombow
@Blitz - Oh, my... I'm soooo sorry... I hope you're being strong, and being ok.
Take all your time!! Tho, I'll be thinking about you.
And, we'll be here for you if you need someone to talk to.
Take care, and don't forget to come back!!
Roy Jr.
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 16 2006, 04:48 AM) [snapback]447033[/snapback]

sad.gif I'm so sad when I read that. I myself would hate to lose someone I love.
You'll be ok. Have your rest and come back when you feel like it... wink.gif
Zarpia

I'm so sorry to hear that Blitz my condolences to you and your family. We will be here for when you are ready to come back, we love you.
Chiyo
My sympathies to Blitz

Just to say I'm heading back to Uni Wednesday and I don't know if the net connection will be okay...so this is an 'in case' bye bye.
Galorfilinde
I'm so sorry to hear that Blitz sad.gif Take your time to recover from this loss. I hope you'll be ok. We'll miss you! *hugs*
And, like Tombow said, we'll be here for you!
Tombow
@Chiyo - Hope the conection at the Uni will be fine!!
Otherwise, I'm gonna miss you each day you'll be not on here!!
DustStorm
I'm sorry to hear that Blitz. My heart shriveled up when I read your post. I admire you for being so strong at a moment like this. Take your time, let your heart heal. We'll be waiting for your return..take care, man. sad.gif

MasterKris

I'm sorry to hear that... I hope you'll be okay. Recover your heart slowely and we'll always be here for you whenever you need us. I also hope for your famliy's well concern. I'll miss you a lot. Please take care and be strong. Although you may not be Christian, I'll pray for you.
sweety_pie
Blitz, I will miss you. sad.gif

Anyways, I want to say goodbye too. Nothing bad happened too me, but last Thursday my pc was fried in the storm, so as soon as my parents get $100 for whatever was messed up I will be back, and I do not know how long that will be. So I will miss my friends here.
Molecular Alchemist
Aww, thats too bad. Well, we'll miss ya Sweetie..and i'll be looking foward to your return happy.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ Sep 26 2006, 09:26 PM) [snapback]451841[/snapback]
Blitz, I will miss you. sad.gif

Anyways, I want to say goodbye too. Nothing bad happened too me, but last Thursday my pc was fried in the storm, so as soon as my parents get $100 for whatever was messed up I will be back, and I do not know how long that will be. So I will miss my friends here.

Aww! Hope to see you soon buddy! tongue.gif take care meanwhile, and we'll wait for your return. biggrin.gif

Tombow
@sweety_pie - Hope you will get yourself another computer soon!!
I'm gonna miss you while you are away!! sad.gif
Come back soon!!
sweety_pie
Sorry guys I am not leaving, as of yet, because I thought yesterday was the last day we got to have this borowed computer, but we still have it for a while.
Anyways I am still here, and forget I ever said I was leaving. But I feel so loved that people cared.
Tombow
^^ @sweety_pie - That's good!! I'm glad!!
See you around the board!! biggrin.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Alright all this is it for me until after the move. No more internets. sad.gif

I leave the GG in the capible hands of my fellow mods. Take care everyone and see you all when I get back.

*waves* biggrin.gif
Tombow
^^ Awww... I'm gonna miss you!! sad.gif
Good luck with your moving, and please come back soon!!! happy.gif
Ishbal~Alchemist
Well, I'm leaving. For good? I'm not sure..... I've just been interested in other sites and more general forums lately. ^^'' Plus, I'm really busy with writing, and I might get my first paying acting job! Which is like finding a certain needle in a stack of unidentifiable needles....Anyway, so I will miss you all, but you can find me other places like DeviantArt and theOtaku. Bye!!!!!!! smile.gif
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Ishbal~Alchemist @ Oct 10 2006, 10:19 PM) [snapback]458138[/snapback]

Well, I'm leaving. For good? I'm not sure..... I've just been interested in other sites and more general forums lately. ^^'' Plus, I'm really busy with writing, and I might get my first paying acting job! Which is like finding a certain needle in a stack of unidentifiable needles....Anyway, so I will miss you all, but you can find me other places like DeviantArt and theOtaku. Bye!!!!!!! smile.gif

Come back and visit! biggrin.gif I hope your job goes well!
Tombow
^^ @Ishbal~Alchemist - Best of luck with your writing, and acting!! happy.gif
Also, once a member, always a member, so comeback anytime to visit us!! biggrin.gif
000_neji
Well,I should have said my goodbye post in here,,Oh well,me and xxEnvyxx will be leaving on a three-week vacation..Hope to see you all soon...
Tombow
@000_neji and xxEnvyxx - Hope you'll have a great vacation!!
Gonna miss you while you're away!! happy.gif
See you both in three weeks!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.