Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going-away-for-a-while Announcement Thread!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
silver bg
ok
Elderberry
Aww, don't worry, Slash-san wouldn't hurt anyone. happy.gif Have fun on your vacation, Silver-san.
silver bg
QUOTE(Elderberry @ May 30 2005, 08:47 PM)
Aww, don't worry, Slash-san wouldn't hurt anyone. happy.gif  Have fun on your vacation, Silver-san.
[snapback]182599[/snapback]

thanks tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Elderberry @ May 30 2005, 09:47 PM)
Aww, don't worry, Slash-san wouldn't hurt anyone. happy.gif

ohmy.gif Wha... You mean you don't remember me tripping that old lady as she was walking down the subway entrance?
Thievesvinegar
What, preying on the weak, Slash? I thought better of you.
«°~Envy™~°»
Well i'm off for a three day weekend to Las Vegas for a buisness meeting and ofcourse a little side fun lol Later people cya sunday night
Chibi-Usa
I'll be moving soon so most of my internet acess will be cut off. And I have a job too. But I'll be back!
silver bg
i get home tonight.... got on laptop to say hi
Elderberry
Well. Silver-san is back. happy.gif

Have fun moving, Usa-san. smile.gif
«°~Envy™~°»
back even thou no one seemed to care dry.gif
silver bg
QUOTE(«°~Envy™~°» @ Jun 5 2005, 10:00 PM)
back even thou no one seemed to care dry.gif
[snapback]186041[/snapback]

ok.... mad.gif

just got home for real
Elderberry
Falling-kun is leaving for the Phillipines tomorrow at noon. He instructed me to tell everyone 'Sayounara' for him. He'll be back in a month. happy.gif
Celestial Shadow
Aww... sad.gif Oh well...

I was scared for a moment though, that you were the one leaving, Eke.
Zarpia
See you in a month Falling, altught i have never "spoke" to you i wich you a good trip ^_~
silver bg
have a good trip
Starrygalonline^.^
which Country will you all like?I love to go to genting/disneyland(i say i love not mean i'm a kid........i love to go there because it has some fun thing like"roller-coaster<---this tpye)
telepika
Disneyland - and anything Disney for that matter - is overrated. Seriously, what makes Disney so great?
Thievesvinegar
Well, well, well. I though it was time to relieve you all of me and move on. I've finally gone to a shrink and my addictions are over.

Quis- I pray every night thankful of tolerant people like you. Please, do get some sleep now as I would like you to have a long and fertile life. And make sure to use hand sanitizer every hour when you go to china.

Omakase- To the person that managed to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, thanks for all the guidance in shonen-ai

Kihaku- thanks in helping me keep the shonen-ai thread sorta alive during Omakase's absence. Long live goop.

Darkwater- If I'm correct and that's really hyde on your sig and avatar, you'll do better to find someone taller. Christ, that man is 5 feet 2 inches. Who am Ikidding, short men are hot.

Gashole- I'm sorry love, but it would have never worked out for us. Oh,and really, not everyone is an internet perv, you can really come to trust people like me. =)

Prinz- Cute was the word Omakase described you back in...august? and you still are.

Ailuro- you're pretty.

To all the first-generation posters that don't...post...anymore- Chibi Viki, MJ hermi, Rolfkase, Vael...gosh it was waaaay back. It was awsome times.

edsgirl- thanks for educating me in a few things.

What, no bacon?- your random ims are always amusing. =) Love your dog. And if you ever finally get to Japan drop me an im so I can wish you luck and bon voyage.

Hitokiri- damn boy, you work fast. Getting Quis to wed you in that short amount of time, kudos. And flare up that bitterness, it flatters you.

Dreamcatcher- GO FIREFIGHTERS!

Arche- you're too intense. I'm still trying to comprehend half of the logic explanation. May you live a long and happy life with your family.

xrninja- dang it. thanks for the time spent in explaining shokotan, which got me into the whole m.a. scene. Btw, I'm taking aikido now. Best of wishes in R.I. My senior year next year and i got a chance to see the torture thanks to you. Don't be surprised if I drop you an im later on, I want to go to school in the east too. Fricking Cali.

telepika- good luck in that hinduism/destruction/religion class you're taking. First person I know (besides myself)interested in that stuff. Disneyland's great cause it's the only place you can watch fireworks while going down Grizzly bear Run.

Apologies to those I missed. Ave atque vale.
Celestial Shadow
Oh no! I wish you weren't leaving...I never really got the chance to really know you. But I did meet you in the Angel Sanctuary thread, so at least I had that much chance. I'm really sad that you're leaving, and I hope you at least check back once more in your lifetime.

Farewell, au revoir, and have a long, happy life sad.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Jun 14 2005, 09:12 PM)
xrninja- dang it. thanks for the time spent in explaining shokotan, which got me into the whole m.a. scene. Btw, I'm taking aikido now. Best of wishes in R.I. My senior year next year and i got a chance to see the torture thanks to you. Don't be surprised if I drop you an im later on, I want to go to school in the east too. Fricking Cali.
[snapback]192370[/snapback]

ahhh, you're leaving too? between you and Gas, my first generation buddies in sarcasm are disappearing. best of luck in everything and especially next year. and come on over and join me on the east coast, far away from sunny california...oh, and i think the only martial arts RISD has is aikido, so i expect i'll start that in a few months. tongue.gif but drop me an IM whenever, so i don't lose you forever. biggrin.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Jun 14 2005, 10:12 PM)
Quis- I pray every night thankful of tolerant people like you. Please, do get some sleep now as I would like you to have a long and fertile life. And make sure to use hand sanitizer every hour when you go to china.

Either you've been stalking me and know that I really haven't been sleeping all that much as of late, or I'm just kidding myself and know that I don't sleep much to begin with.

We will miss you. I will miss you dearly. Your posts always make me crack a genuine smile, and I don't do that too often. Do visit when you can, IM me whenever you want, and yes, I will bring and use hand sanitizer on my trip. Like heck I'll let some Asian disease kill me before cancer does. Well, not that I want to die from cancer, but . . . you know.

If by chance we never speak to you or hear from you again, live long and prosper as much as you are able. Thanks for everything.
Elderberry
Aah...all our n00b exterminators are leaving...sad.gif I'll miss you, Thieves-san. *bows*
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Jun 15 2005, 12:12 AM)
Well, well, well. I though it was time to relieve you all of me and move on.

Arche- you're too intense. I'm still trying to comprehend half of the logic explanation. May you live a long and happy life with your family.

I'm honored to have been counted in your goodbye message. You will be missed. I wish you an excellent quality of life that gives you satisfaction. I will miss your presence as one who can well challenge other's simple beliefs and force them to either think more or show their inability to think.

::Edit:: Don't worry about the logic explanation. I think most of it required that you were actually studying logic to understand it anyway biggrin.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Jun 14 2005, 09:12 PM)
Well, well, well. I though it was time to relieve you all of me and move on. I've finally gone to a shrink and my addictions are over.

AWWWW!
It is a real shame that you are going theives...
first gassy and now you!
that is two of the three that stopped me from flooding.
We will all sourley miss you.
Have a wonderfull life and I hope that you may be able to pop in everyno and then to say your still ok..
Thanks again!
Lemonkey...
Thievesvinegar
Ah appreciate the farewells everyone.

Arche, what's sad is that I did take a logic class in a crappy community college. The professor was 126 years old and has forgotten much of the english language.

I just had to check who was going to the Anime Expo in Anahiem in about two weeks. I'll finally satiate my thirst after four months of being dry of anime. Hah, do I dare do a cosplay?
silver bg
Goodbye,Thievesvinegar, have a good life.
Fresh_Coffee
Bye, Thieves even though we never really talked. I did like reading your posts though.
Elderberry
Uwa....Coffee-chon is going to graduate soon...and then she'll disappear off to a place without Internet for most of the summer...sad.gif
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Jun 15 2005, 04:12 AM)
Omakase- To the person that managed to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, thanks for all the guidance in shonen-ai

I feel terrible for not having been there when you said your farewell, but in the off-chance that you might return someday to check up on this thread... Thank you for extending a hand of friendship despite the fact you 'loathe' airheads. I thank my lucky stars to Death Note every single day because it brought us together, you know? tongue.gif

Also, another thanks for making the s-ai thread what it is today. Your enthusiasm in the Love Mode department (among others) was real refreshing and inspiring in return. ^.^

I wish you all the best in life - thanks again for everything!

;__; Really miss you.
AlphonseRules
I'll be leaving on vacation tomorrow morning and won't be back for a week. I won't have internet access the entire time so after tonight I guess I will see everyone next Friday.
foolmetal alchemist
I'm also going to be gone for two weeks.... I leave Saturday morning.... Tomorow is my last day of forum fun. sad.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Going on vacation so soon? Well, in the off-chance I don't see either one of you after this: Happy Holidays. biggrin.gif May the weather be with you. (Ima Dork)
Celestial Shadow
I wanna say goodbye to Coffee. I'll miss you more than you know sad.gif Come back soon and safely.
foolmetal alchemist
I always enjoyed reading Coffee's posts. They were always well thought and complex. Even though I don't know her well, I will still miss you Coffee! Come back soon! sad.gif
silver bg
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jun 30 2005, 08:54 PM)
I'm also going to be gone for two weeks.... I leave Saturday morning.... Tomorow is my last day of forum fun.  sad.gif
[snapback]203109[/snapback]

where you going ?.? i'll miss you sad.gif
Farewell to you too, foolmetal. Come back soon and safely.
foolmetal alchemist
I'm going to California for two weeks.... Good luck with your forum while I'm gone, Silver. sad.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Guest @ Jun 30 2005, 10:44 PM)
Farewell to you too, foolmetal. Come back soon and safely.
[snapback]203140[/snapback]

Happened to be my post laugh.gif
silver bg
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jun 30 2005, 09:45 PM)
I'm going to California for two weeks.... Good luck with your forum while I'm gone, Silver. sad.gif
[snapback]203141[/snapback]

ahh me and zarpia will take care of the forum. you have fun in cali. i went their last year biggrin.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jun 30 2005, 09:45 PM)
[snapback]203141[/snapback]

Have a great time foolmetal we'll miss you
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jun 29 2005, 12:35 PM)
Uwa....Coffee-chon is going to graduate soon...and then she'll disappear off to a place without Internet for most of the summer...sad.gif

;__; Yep, I shall miss thee. Come home asap, Cafe-chon ^^
Elderberry
@Foolmetal-san: Ah, we'll miss having one of our avid welcomers and GP supporting cast. Have fun in California and come back safely. biggrin.gif

@Alphonse-san: ...see you next Friday? tongue.gif

Apparently Coffee-chon has another week. Her brother "lied" and isn't actually picking her up today. >D
Fresh_Coffee
laugh.gif My brother is mean >D

Anyway, I've decided to leave my goodbye early anyway because I haven't really been posting :3 So, I bid you all farewell because I might not post after this.
foolmetal alchemist
Adieu Coffee! Have a good summer! We'll miss you! sad.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Bye Coffee have a great summer, we'll miss you. sad.gif
silver bg
yes, bye Coffee, have a nice summer
Quistis88
Take care of yourself, Coffee dear. smile.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Be sure to come back in one piece. smile.gif Have a great time!
~FMAgurl~
Take care and have fun Coffee happy.gif
The RZA
my grand slam was supposed to come wit sausage
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.