Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going-away-for-a-while Announcement Thread!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
fma lover stef
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Jun 15 2006, 10:53 PM) [snapback]412445[/snapback]

Knil isn't leaving since Kittgirls decided not to leave forever.

actually i just got a message from her on "resimbool rangers" site. she said she hasn't been able to get on the site for the last couple days because it won't let her on. blink.gif

i tried looking in "Technical Support" but to be honest... i have absoulutly no idea what bryantq is talking about dry.gif and i don't even know if that will solve knil's problem. has anyone had a simular problem in the last few days?? huh.gif
Jaganshi
Ah, I shall be gone for two weeks!

Hah, I know, I know, How will you guys live without me? No need to fret. I will be back soon, with love for you all!

-Is in denial-
*~vachi~*
-Awww, youŽll be missed!!

I wonŽt be on as much as I usually am, IŽm actually leaving for a couple of days, so, see you soon!! I got a lot of studying to do!! dry.gif And this forum distracts me so much... sad.gif So buhbye for a couple of days!!

sweety_pie
QUOTE(Jaganshi @ Jun 18 2006, 09:42 PM) [snapback]413508[/snapback]

Ah, I shall be gone for two weeks!

Hah, I know, I know, How will you guys live without me? No need to fret. I will be back soon, with love for you all!

-Is in denial-

I'll miss you too.Byebye, for a while jaganshi.And bybye, to,vachi. Studying sucks.
Ailuro
Well, it's time. I'll be gone for 3 weeks in France. If you have anything to say, it's too late now, since I'm practically leaving right after I post this. tongue.gif
Y'all will be missed.

See ya, suckers!
Chiyo
Ya know, I'm not too far from France, just a quick ferry ride or a journey through the Channel Tunnel...
Quistis88
Noooo, I'm too late! Well, I hope you have a great trip anyway, deshi. Take care. smile.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I hope you had a wonderful trip Ali. tongue.gif
Miriamele
Um, I haven't been here very long so probably nobody remembers who I am...but I just thought I'd post here that I don't think I'm going to be hanging out at this forum anymore. I think it's really cool and there are lots of nice people and all, but it's just too busy for me. I want to be able to read all the posts, or at least some of them, and answer some too, and there are so many new posts here every day.

I'm a mom and I don't have lots of time to spend on the computer...so I just don't have to time to keep up with what's going on around here, especially since I also belong to a couple other non FMA forums.

So bye bye...I might stop in from time to time though to make sure nothing new has been announced in the FMA world... smile.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Bye Miriamele. sad.gif

I enjoyed reading your posts even though we never spoke to each other. Pop by when the kids are napping. tongue.gif
Sharingan Serpent
I'm going to sign out, My bro needs the computer, Sorry. But I hope I can be back for the trial, PM me when it starts again...
sweety_pie
I might be gone for three days, if I can't talk my Mom out of making me go to church camp.
I'll be gone the 6th, 7th, and 8th. of July.
MonsterEnvy
Bye everyone! I'm going to leave in two days to go to New York and from there fly to Amsterdam on the 3rd. After that, I'll be biking to Paris to arrive there sometime in the week of the 21st. Needless to say, I'll most likely have no internet access. I'm crossing my fingerst that they get the BBC in Amsterdam so I can watch the second half of the Doctor Who finale... if anyone lives there, please enlighten me on that point before I leave.

I'll be back at the end of July.
Zarpia
OMG! ohmy.gif have a good and safe trip, I will miss you Envy sad.gif see you soon^^
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Take me with you! ohmy.gif

Have a great trip MonsterEnvy. Biking through Paris sounds wonderful!
sweety_pie
Biking sounds way better than going to camp.
I'm going to miss all my friends here for three days.
Automne
Have a good trip, ME! I hope you'll enjoy Paris (at least, more than I did)! biggrin.gif
Molecular Alchemist
alrighty...just so that no one starts worrying needlessly, I'm taking a bit of a vacation...and unfortunatly, the place that I'm going most likely will not have a computer/internet connection...and i refuse to travel with my laptop if the occasion doesnt pose a need for it.

Therefore, it's goodbye for now, and I'll talk to all ya when i get back happy.gif

~Caio...or sayonara....whichever you prefer *salutes and drags suitcases to car* I need a bellboy or something haha laugh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Bye Mo' we will miss youuuuuuuuuuu! sad.gif
sweety_pie
I'm going to have to leave Friday.And I won't be back til Monday, meaybe even later.But I want to say that I will miss my friends while I'm gone.

(I might be able to come around for a little bit while I'm gone, but most likely I won't.)
DustStorm
I'm going to San Francisco~
laugh.gif
I'll be leaving in...two or three hours.
I'm gonna be inactive for a week or two.
So, yah. happy.gif
Nil-chan
No... it will be so lonely without you! *hugs* have fun!
DustStorm
Aw, thanks.
*wipes away tear*
laugh.gif
Tombow
Awww, I missed ME heading for Paris, Molecular leaving for her vacation, and DustStorm off to San Francisco!! sad.gif
You'll be missed!!
Hope you all have safe and wonderful trips!!
Chiyo
Fine, leave, see what we care

sad.gif
Runningwind
I hope you have a great time in San Francisco, Dusty! happy.gif
Kal Rommel
Yes...I am random and I don't matter...but soon my keyboard and mouse are to be hijacked...so I shall be utterly useless...
So anyways. I've been thrown into a mandatory hiatus...not that anyone will care...except maybe Arrowhead Alchemist because of our fun banter in the KHII game forum...so.
I'll be back...eventually...so...whatever...>>; Bye! -waves furiously-
Tombow
Bye Kal Rommel!!
Hope you remember to come back!! smile.gif
Fushi
Since I've been really active lately I guess it'll make sense to post here.

I probably won't be on for a while. Possibly 2 weeks. I might get on now and then, I don't know.

Reason: I am going back to my father's, and he is quite anal about me being on the computer.

*watches as no one cares - -*
Packy
Aww, we'll miss you Fushi! (You dont mind if I call you that, do you?) *hugs tightly* Dont forget about us, mkay?
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Aug 13 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]432558[/snapback]
Since I've been really active lately I guess it'll make sense to post here.

I probably won't be on for a while. Possibly 2 weeks. I might get on now and then, I don't know.

Reason: I am going back to my father's, and he is quite anal about me being on the computer.

*watches as no one cares - -*

Nooooooooooooo...my newest spam buddy is leaving for 2 weeks!! Well, IŽll make sure your siggy comes out nicely and spiffy! *hopes-hopes*EDIT: How come I forgot to say the most important? BYE!!! Hope to see you around here soon! =D
I am the Only sister Elric
My brother is going to Hawaii For a week. -____- Makes ne want to MUrDER him!
asunder
wrong thread sleep.gif
MasterKris
Yo, I'm leaving for a Youth Retreat tomorrow so I'm not gonna be around for 4 days. I did update the 100 Most Popular Manga thread though.
Hence, sayonara people!

IPB Image
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Aug 14 2006, 04:03 PM) [snapback]432764[/snapback]
Yo, I'm leaving for a Youth Retreat tomorrow so I'm not gonna be around for 4 days. I did update the 100 Most Popular Manga thread though.
Hence, sayonara people!

IPB Image

No! Darnit! Well...I hope to see you soon!!! ;__; Byeeee!!

Tombow
@Fushigi Rockna-See you in 2 weeks!! biggrin.gif

@MasterKris - Hope you enjoy your Youth Retreat!!
See you in 4 days!! happy.gif
Molecular Alchemist
Hey Fushigi and MasterKris--have fun on your trips and we'll be looking foward to your returns....stay safe! happy.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
ahh i've come here in behalf of Vachi, she is having trouble with the forums lately and can't seem to get on, so untill she can she asked me to tell you all this. sad.gif
Molecular Alchemist
How sad...tell Vachi that i feel her pain and look foward to seeing her on here again sometime soon.. sad.gif
ed_drink_your_milk
oh, poor vachi, i hope it gets fixed soon!
Tombow
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Aug 19 2006, 06:47 PM) [snapback]434717[/snapback]
ahh i've come here in behalf of Vachi, she is having trouble with the forums lately and can't seem to get on, so untill she can she asked me to tell you all this. sad.gif
Oh no!! The evil site demon strikes again!!
I had trouble getting on this board in July, and coupled with my own computer trouble, I was not able to come here for about one month!!
@Vachi - I feel your pain!! I hope you can get back on soon!! sad.gif
Vash_the_Gunslinger
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Aug 19 2006, 06:47 PM) [snapback]434717[/snapback]

I also had trouble getting on to the site. I think there was a popup one time that my firewall blocked, but it wouldn't show this site.
Packy
Hey guys, because they cant get on themselves, pack lacky sent me on to say they wont be on untill the new computer comes, her current one wont let her sign on the fourms for some reason, so it should be about a week, she says she missed you and...stuff, and will see ya in about a week.
MasterKris
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Aug 19 2006, 04:47 PM) [snapback]434717[/snapback]

No!!
Vachi, come back soon!! sad.gif
Kal Rommel
Leaving for Hershey Park...then my computer is getting stolen for awhile...not sure when I'll be back ><!!!
Well...to those who care...byeeee!!!!!!!
-sob-
I'll be back eventually...
For those who don't care...well...bye to you too . I'll be back...someday...>>;

ed_drink_your_milk
not that many people will care ( smile.gif ) but I won't be on for a while due to stuff. sad.gif

See you all soon!! biggrin.gif
Quistis88
Leaving for the southernmost part of the US of A tomorrow morning, and I will be gone until the 5th of September. If it is affordable/cheap to get Internet access, then I will come and check things out. Until then, see you kids around (or not).

And remember to behave yourselves. Should I find out that you have not been abiding to forum rules, I shall do something terribly unspeakable.

Have a fun time in my absence (but no Party House threads while I'm gone). smile.gif I leave things up to the rest of the moderators.
MonsterEnvy
Bye Quissy! Hopefully, we'll make sure that the forum doesn't degenerate into spam. Ailuro will be left as the sole (responsible) mod, though... eh, we'll manage.

~edit~

Oh, apparently Elderberry is still here too...
Elderberry
@Quistis様: 私達に任せといてね~ wink.gif
Molecular Alchemist
Byyyyyeeeee Quis!!!!! Have a good time now. Oh, and don't worry...i'll be sure to make it so that you will be busy when you get back....think of it as job security..MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! How i love spam sandwiches.....just kidding
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.