Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going-away-for-a-while Announcement Thread!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
foolmetal alchemist
Ahh, I'm too late, but have a good trip anyways, Anshi! smile.gif
kaizenyorii
leaving over christmas for places with no internet. no more arguing about the manga and making fun of music till 2006
Celestial Shadow
Wow, I feel so guilty that I never even told Anshi goodbye on here mellow.gif

Oh well sweetie, you know how I feel tongue.gif
Aoko-chan
I won't be online from the 22nd to a week or so after that date. I'm going on vacation..with no internet. I'm gonna die soon

Enjoy Holidays, everyone biggrin.gif

Coffee: we'll all miss you !!! Hope you get better very very sooon
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Well everyone I'll be leaving late friday night but theres still much baking to do and a rehersal tonight so I may not be on much after today. So........

Happy Festivus Everyone!!!! laugh.gif

I hope you all have a great holiday!

IPB Image
edsgirl
Bye darling! Have a great trip, don't get too wasted!
My heart is breaking sad.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Don't fret love.
I've made it back alive from every other holiday gathering I've had to attend with the family. laugh.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Have a great trip, Mini! smile.gif
Automne
Goodbye Mini dear! Hope you have a nice trip!
Quistis88
We look forward to seeing you again, mini. smile.gif
Tombow
Envy's lil' miniskirt, have a happy festivus/holidays, and please come back soon!! smile.gif
Molecular Alchemist
Nooooo!!!! MINI!!! Awww.....you're leaving for the holidays too??? *cries* Ok, then if you must leave...have a jolly holiday, break a leg in your show (not literally, of course), and don't burn the pastries and baked goods..because that would make everything stink! Come back to us soon!!! smile.gif
Celestial Shadow
*2 days late* What the heck? Everyone's leavin' sad.gif I feel like such a loser. I never get to leave town.

Bye Mini... I'll pick up your slack for the gallery
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Dec 25 2005, 04:55 AM) [snapback]333519[/snapback]

I'll pick up your slack for the gallery

That bad, huh?

Goodbye everyone! Give your best, lest they burn your presents for indecent behavior. biggrin.gif

I was too late saying my goodbyes, I guess. ^^'
Goldfish
I thought I might as well add to the joy of this occasion . . .

For those of you who still remember me, I first want to apologize for not keeping in touch. But you know what's coming now.

I guess you can say this is similar to ninja's reason for not being here, in that my new life is "kicking my @$$". But it's not just that. As many of you probably feel, this forum just isn't worth the time anymore, save for a select number of members. I think I have just moved on in my life and I can't see myself spending time here anymore. I want to want to, but I just can't.

This may change, I might change my mind at some point, you never know. I'm fairly certain that won't happen during the schooling season, so for now, I guess I'm saying goodbye for good. This is not to say that it's goodbye completely. Because of select people/person, I still read occasionally, so I sort of follow things. What I am not doing is participating or contributing in any way, really, I can't bring myself to bother posting right now.

That said, I still want all of you to know that I'm happy to chat if you ever want to message me up. I'll do my best to not forget you guys, including those who still have me on msn and the one that has me on aim.

I will definetely miss all of the characters here, and this forum still has a lot of meaning to me if only for the people I was able to meet because of it.

Goodbye and thank you all!

Elderberry
Aw, our entertaining members are scattering..... Maa, it certainly was fun faking that online relationship with you, even if things didn't work out perfectly towards the very end. happy.gif||

O daiji ni shite ne, Goldfish-kun~wink.gif Feel free to bother me on MSN if you ever find the time. >D
Omakase Shimasu
Oh, Goldie... sad.gif I'm sad to see you go, but I understand completely.

I'll gladly take you up on that AIM offer, and uh, you know you don't have to reply, PM-wise, since now I know everything I needed to know. ^^' I'll try and get online tomorrow though. Be sure to keep watch! Or else!
mei_tenshi
Lurking is better than wiping us off the corner of your memory, mei says. Good luck then, Goldfish! smile.gif

(On the off chance that you're still lurking.)
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Bye Goldfish I'll miss your sarcastic posts, really. sad.gif

Best of luck to you and feel free to bug me via MSN if you like.
Molecular Alchemist
Well, although this isn't really goodbye for good...I'm gonna be overwhelmed here in about a day or so, so you all probably won't be seeing much of me. ( with school, work, homework, and a rather demanding thesis project in the works, I'm gonna be kinda swamped starting Monday). I'll post when I can...but until then...sayonara! sad.gif (just thought I would say bye now, becasue I may not have time very soon)
darkangelslayer
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Jan 28 2006, 04:34 PM) [snapback]344305[/snapback]

Well, although this isn't really goodbye for good...I'm gonna be overwhelmed here in about a day or so, so you all probably won't be seeing much of me. ( with school, work, homework, and a rather demanding thesis project in the works, I'm gonna be kinda swamped starting Monday). I'll post when I can...but until then...sayonara! sad.gif (just thought I would say bye now, becasue I may not have time very soon)

Aw sad.gif .

Good luck with all that science work and come back to us as quickly as possible smile.gif .
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Jan 28 2006, 06:34 PM) [snapback]344305[/snapback]

Wish you the best of luck with your studies smile.gif Hope to see your posts again soon happy.gif
Quistis88
Do come back and visit when you can, Molly. You will be missed. sad.gif
Ailuro
Aw, I took a liking to you, too. sad.gif I hope to see you again sometime. Good luck.
mei_tenshi
Come back soon! sad.gif
Molecular Alchemist
Aww..I never imagined I'd be soo missed *sniff* Yeah, I'll work as hard as I can, and I'll do my best to get back here as quick as possible. I'm gonna miss talking with you all soo much, but I shall return as soon as humanly possible, or my name isn't the Molecular Alchemist! hehe smile.gif
Celestial Shadow
Aw, you're going? sad.gif Good luck with everything...
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Of course you'll be missed.
Good luck with everything Mo' well see you when you get back! biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Aww...I was just thinking of how it's nice to have you around so often! sad.gif You're one of the few newer members that I like, Molecular! Good luck with your studies, and come back as soon as you can.
Zarpia
Bye-Bye Molecular sad.gif Good luck with everything and come back soon!
Tombow
Good luck with your study and work Molecular!! happy.gif
And, hope to see you back soon!! Gonna miss your posts!! sad.gif
Chiyo
Return to us soon Molec, everyone will be waiting.

Good luck with everything!
zombie
I canít come on for a few days. So bye for now
Chiyo
see you in a while Zombie
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(zombie @ Jan 30 2006, 11:03 AM) [snapback]344904[/snapback]

I canít come on for a few days. So bye for now

Awe...See you soon Mikhail
*~vachi~*
sad.gif
Hope you come back soon zombie!!
Smoke Alchemist
gone?
FMA-Freak
goodbye to people leaving!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I didn't think I would be here for quite some time but......

Like others here have said life is kicking my ass so therefore I need to stay the hell off the internet for now. I've also been going through some on and off depression for the last couple of months and that's something else I need to deal with along with family stuff, the firebird and various other things.

I doubt I'm leaving for good but I just wanted to say goodbye to all of you before I disappear. I would write out little shout outs to everyone but #1 I don't feel like and #2 I'm not leaving for good anyway. More than likely I'll still have my IM on since it's my second phone.

I hope to see you all when I return. Take care of yourselves.

I'll miss you guys.
Elderberry
ohmy.gif~

...どうかその すてきな からだをお大事にしといて下さい...sad.gif
darkangelslayer
Bu-bu-bu but mini! sad.gif

Aw well, I hope everything works out for you and stuff. Drop by if you ever get the chance. I'll miss yous.
mei_tenshi
Take care, mini! sad.gif

If you're ever in the area (well...nearer than the general "Bay" area), let me know and I'll do your laundry.
Quistis88
Take care of yourself, mini. With any luck, I may visit the province of British Columbia in the near future, and I could make it a mission to get you the Qing Dao you so (still?) crave.
Celestial Shadow
Mini...sad.gif Hope everything comes out okay. Return to us!
Chiyo
Aww mini, you will be very much missed. Who else will compliment my cosplay now?

Come back when you feel up to it....we'll probably all still be here waiting for you. laugh.gif
foolmetal alchemist
I'm really sorry to hear that you're leaving, Mini, not that I'll be here to miss you. sad.gif

I've decided I'm going to take a break from the forums, too. It hasn't really been much fun around here lately, and I haven't been able to keep in touch with anyone since I don't have AIM anymore. I had already decided to leave a few days ago. I was thinking of leaving without saying anything, but I'll just have this post here as an official goodbye.

I'm not going to be able to say this anywhere else, so I'll just say it now. Congratulations to Celes on the Microsoft test she passed. I just want her to know I'm happy for her.
Celestial Shadow
!! sad.gif You guys are going to kill me...

You had already decided this weeks ago, hadn't you? You know how I feel about it...

Thank you, I appreciate that and it means a lot to me. You have no idea how sad this makes me, but I respect your decision. We'll all miss you very much.

Please don't forget about us and come back sad.gif
Zarpia
I can't stop you, so hope you come back to visit us some day, bye Mini and Foolmetal sad.gif
Chiyo
You too foolmetal? sad.gif

*sigh*, very well, thank you for the official farewell smile.gif
Molecular Alchemist
NOOO!!! *sniff* B...bbuutt it won't be the same here without you!!! *hangs head* but if you must leave, then you must. Goodbye for now, and take care of yourselves Foolmetal and Mini. Don't forget to come back and say "hi" and let us know how things are going sad.gif You'll be sorely missed...remember the good times...hopefully they wiull bring you back to us sooner happy.gif

@Mini: I hope that everything works out for the better...if not, you can always victimize another n00b crab laugh.gif

Foolmetal: thanks for the word of warning...i would have wondered where you disappeared to..hehe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.