Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going-away-for-a-while Announcement Thread!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
FMA JPD
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 25 2005, 05:01 PM) [snapback]292550[/snapback]

I'll miss you guys, but I have to leave for some time. My brother got shot in the stomach by a so called friend and I don't know when he'll be okay again. He's in intensive care and he hasn't woken up since he got to the hospital. I'll see ya in a couple of months.

Thats awfull. sad.gif I hope he'll be ok. Goodbye.
Zarpia
I hope you brother wakes up ok Rainy, and that he get's better soon.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 25 2005, 02:01 PM) [snapback]292550[/snapback]

I'll miss you guys, but I have to leave for some time. My brother got shot in the stomach by a so called friend and I don't know when he'll be okay again. He's in intensive care and he hasn't woken up since he got to the hospital. I'll see ya in a couple of months.

That's horrible.
ohmy.gif

I hope your brother will be ok, my good thoughts are with you. Take care sweetie.
animejunkie429800
I'm sorry to say that I need to leave this place for sure.

Mods, please delete my account, close my siggie shop and leave all my posts the way they are please.... That is all I ask.

E~to... Sayonara Min na~!
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Oct 12 2005, 01:24 AM) [snapback]298944[/snapback]

I'm sorry to say that I need to leave this place for sure.

Mods, please delete my account, close my siggie shop and leave all my posts the way they are please.... That is all I ask.

E~to... Sayonara Min na~!

Why must you go? I didn't talk to you much, but I'll miss you anyways sad.gif
Elderberry
@Junkie-san: Moderators can't delete accounts, and I don't think it's the forum policy to do so for old members that take permenant leaves, either. rolleyes.gif
mongooseboi
hehe hey guys. i haven't been that active the past few weeks, so i probably should make a formal goodbye (since eke requested it :] ) maybe when my studies let down a bit i can spend time on the forums but in the meantime..school over forums for awhile :] hope to see you guys later (and maybe ill get around to posting a pic someday lol...)

さようなら biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Aww, that's no fun. It's been much less lively around here without you around. I'll look forward to your return. sad.gif
mei_tenshi
Well, if it's for your studies, mongooseboi, then I guess it's okay...

Dangit. You kiddos make my procrastinating self feel so bad! tongue.gif
Zarpia
Don't leave me T__T
Well atleast I can talk to you over msn happy.gif
Luckyalchemy27
@edsgirl: Holy ****....wow. I'm really, really sorry, and I wish your brother a speedy recovery. Bonne chance!
CHOO
I dont know any of you, but come back please!
Elderberry
Genki de ite ne, mongoose-kun. happy.gif I shall probably bother you periodically over MSN anyway...X3

@CHOO-san: ...Don't go around posting useless statements like that....please...
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Oct 17 2005, 09:35 PM) [snapback]300996[/snapback]

hehe hey guys. i haven't been that active the past few weeks, so i probably should make a formal goodbye (since eke requested it :] ) maybe when my studies let down a bit i can spend time on the forums but in the meantime..school over forums for awhile :] hope to see you guys later (and maybe ill get around to posting a pic someday lol...)

さようなら biggrin.gif

I wish I could be like you and put studies in front of forums, but it's too hard XP Good luck with your school work happy.gif
Quistis88
It's a little pointless now that you've probably already left, but . . . have fun with schoolwork, mongooseboi. Do come back soon. smile.gif
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
long time no see guys, but sadly i gotta leave here >.<
im gonna be doing a whole bunch of work and i never have time on the internet, so i'll come back to check out the info but for now, you wont be seeing me so active :'(

so cya~~
AlphonseRules
I'm outta here guys.
Smell ya later forever. huh.gif blink.gif ohmy.gif cool.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Bye Anime Gal and Alphonse Rules, I'll miss you two. sad.gif
Elderberry
Ara, odaiji ni shite kudasai ne, anta-tachi... ohmy.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(AlphonseRules @ Nov 1 2005, 12:09 AM) [snapback]307699[/snapback]

I'm outta here guys.
Smell ya later forever. huh.gif blink.gif ohmy.gif cool.gif

I'm not sad and I won't miss you.... chat's with him everyday
foolmetal alchemist
Ahh...goodbye then, Anime Gal. Comeback soon, if it's possible. smile.gif

Alphonse, we won't ever see you again? Is there any reason for this? ohmy.gif I'm sure everyone will miss you...
Fresh_Coffee
It's about time I said goodbye, the addiction is gone and this forum seems dead these days. I have some health issues to take care of, and I think it would be best for me to leave. To all those who talk to me via msn, I may eventually stop going online at all. It was great and fun being here =) thanks to all those nights spending on this forum. I'll probably edit this post later, and post my personal goodbyes.

-Fresh_Coffee
mei_tenshi
Bye, Coffee! I hope that when you come back (for they all do! Mwahahahaha*ahem*) things are more interesting and you have your health issues resolved. Take care!
Quistis88
Do take care of yourself, Coffee. smile.gif We hope that you will be well and healthy again on your next potential visit.
edsgirl
Goodbye Cafe! Take care of yourself and good luck with your health issues. Sorry to see you go. sad.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
So many people leaving. sad.gif

I'll miss you Coffee take care of yourself and I hope you come back and hang out with us someday.

Good luck with everything.
Well always have the Wrath haters thread. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Bye, Cafe... I'll miss your tasteful precociousness.
JudasPriest1
It's sad to see everyone leaving and I agree this forum does seem dead now. Alas I take my leave once again I started a Dead Poet Society and it takes up all my time along with orchestra.

So long and good night...
Elderberry
Odaiji ni shitete ne, Coffee-chon. ohmy.gif
Molecular Alchemist
@ Coffee: I don't say good-bye...so 'til we meet again...online that is laugh.gif I hope that you get better...take care of yourself!
definingmind
Coffee's leaving us?! o.O; Well farewell and good luck Coffee, you will missed. ;__;
And...I must announce the I will be leaving (again) for a little while. This time it's not due to laziness, but because of the military. I'll be shipping out for the Air Force as of next Tuesday, the 29th. I will be thinking of you guys as I head out, as I always have been since you're all like family, despite some of the heated debates that have gone on in the past. You're all a geat crew....
Quistis88
You'll be missed, DM. Do come back to visit every once in a while if you can. smile.gif Good luck with the training.
Ailuro
Good bye, Cafe, I hope you start feeling better. We'll all have you in our thoughts. I'll miss your adorable-ness. D:

DM's also leaving? You just got back! Dood bye and good luck with the Air Force. We'll be thinking of you.
Phyco girl
It's so sad to see people leave but visit from time to time if you can like Quis said ^^. We'd love to see you again from time to time.
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(definingmind @ Nov 23 2005, 05:28 AM) [snapback]318646[/snapback]

Coffee's leaving us?! o.O; Well farewell and good luck Coffee, you will missed. ;__;
And...I must announce the I will be leaving (again) for a little while. This time it's not due to laziness, but because of the military. I'll be shipping out for the Air Force as of next Tuesday, the 29th. I will be thinking of you guys as I head out, as I always have been since you're all like family, despite some of the heated debates that have gone on in the past. You're all a geat crew....

Goodbye and good luck! Be safe. biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Ahh...it looks like I'm too late to say goodbye to Coffee. unsure.gif Even if you won't see this, I'd rather say it. I'll miss you, Coffee. The forums haven't been half as fun since you stopped coming as frequently...I can't imagine what they'll be like with you entirely gone. I'm really sorry that we haven't talked as much lately. I wish I had made more of an effort now that I think about it. I hope you can solve whatever health problems you're having and come visit the forum again sometime....
Molecular Alchemist
@DM: Hasta luego.....keep outta harms way, and take care of yourself! smile.gif
Chiyo
This shall be my last day here for over a month. I am going home for Xmas and I don't have to be at the Uni until 26th Jan (i'll be back before then). For some reason my internet connection won't let me get on the boards at home, although I can get on the gallery. I have tried everything and it just won't happen.

Anyhow, thats me gone, although most people who knew me have left for good themselves anyhow.
Elderberry
Take care, Chiyo-san. happy.gif
mei_tenshi
Have a great break, Chiyo! smile.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Happy Holidays Chiyo, see you soon!
Celestial Shadow
See ya Chiyo...Please come back to us again smile.gif
Chiyo
Merry Christmas all, see you in the New Year (how can I not with such a nice farewell)
darkangelslayer
Bye Chiyo, happy holidays!

I have a feeling that the forums will be pretty empty for the next few weeks.
Quistis88
Enjoy your holidays, Chiyo. smile.gif
darkangelslayer
So as some of you may know (like two people) I'm leaving for Poland and then Italy. I want to wish everyone a happy holidays and a jolly New Year! biggrin.gif

I'll be back in two weeks, so have a good one everybody!
Molecular Alchemist
AWWW!!! I'll be looking foward to your return, DarkAngelSlayer!!! Have fun overseas and have a happy holiday!!! laugh.gif *soo jealous, I always wanted to go to Italy.....
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Take me with you!!! ohmy.gif

Have a great time Darkangelslayer. See you next year. biggrin.gif
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Dec 15 2005, 09:22 AM) [snapback]329794[/snapback]

So as some of you may know (like two people) I'm leaving for Poland and then Italy. I want to wish everyone a happy holidays and a jolly New Year! biggrin.gif

I'll be back in two weeks, so have a good one everybody!

Have fun DarkAngel!! You will be missed.
mei_tenshi
Be sure to take lots of pictures, Anshi!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.