Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going-away-for-a-while Announcement Thread!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Willow
I think I may take a break from this forum for about 1 or 2 weeks. Since my school work is pilling it up and I don’t have enough time to use the internet anymore… =/ Oh well, it won’t make such a huge differences without me around anyways… xP
Le Monkey
WHA?
why is everyong leaving as I get back? wha?
Kimimaru
ummmm im leaving because my schoold work is getting in the way of things so plz remove me from this forum and maybe later on in the year ill combak cya
Fayt
Bye Bye Kimimaru
Come back soon
Elderberry
Aww, have a good break from the forum, Willow-san and Kimimaru-san. happy.gif *bows*

The administrator doesn't go around deleting usernames if they've been inactive for a while. ohmy.gif
Mrs. Edward Elric
Bye Willow, bye Kimimaru! Things won't be the same without you guys around..... sad.gif
Le Monkey
Well you lot I am going to be off.. The forum is getting to stale.. Spam Central I s being too spammy for my liking.. and OC is getting spammed and It takes to long to nything said.. And I will come back and visit now and then and awnser PMs eventually.. But I wont be a frequent member anymore.. so All I say I bye guys, I will still be on the messengers but I wont be here much It was fun before we were overwhelmed by the n00b ranks.. Well thanks to all the mods and the frequent members as I have had a good time here and I have made a few good friends and one special on. happy.gif
Well I will go now and you may see me around..
Good Bye! Le Monkey Sighning off
Elderberry
Jaa ne, Monkey-san...mellow.gif
animejunkie429800
sad.gif Kit.... you'll still be on MSN right? RIGHT? RIGHT???? I'll miss you... I have just missed one of my best optimistic friends.

*insert crying smilie here*
Copycat-Heather-Elric
Well, I don't think I'll be posting on this site much anymore, for some reason everything just went downhill, and I have to manage my site too, so that's probly where I'll be, you can find a link in my sig, see ya eventually!
~Heather Elric aka AnimeParidise
Guest Monkey
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 11 2005, 11:54 AM)
sad.gif Kit.... you'll still be on MSN right? RIGHT? RIGHT???? I'll miss you... I have just missed one of my best optimistic friends.

*insert crying smilie here*
[right][snapback]281276[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I will be.. but not here often.. I might check up on stuff.. *Like now... and maybe do this.. but I doubt it.. allot..
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
ohh sad.gif bye bye Copycat-Heather-Elric and Le Monkey
well hope you guys have fun wherever you go *waves*
Kyros
why are you people suddenly leaving?! do you think you could come back every now and then?...it doesn't have to be a lot of posting but just a little...
Elderberry
Because the forums have been reduced to a much lesser state recently with all the n00b-san incidents. Some people have busy lives and don't have the time to keep up with all the chaos, but will probably come to visit every now and then. happy.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Bye Monkey. Well miss you! sad.gif

I agree with EKE, it is becoming difficult to wade though all the n00b in search of good posts and any good posts are buried under all the n00bishness.

Time for n00b court one thinks.
StrawberryShampoo
Good bye Copycat-Heather-Elric, Willow, Kimimaru, and Le Monkey...the forums won't be the same without you guys....
**sad face**
Coffee
Bye, Monkey.

Small, cute monkey, sigh! *waves*
Celestial Shadow
Farewell peoples~ Now if only I could manage to get me a life, I'd leave for a few months at least too sad.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
i started school a week ago and won't be here as often as i would like so i will say my half goodbyes to you tongue.gif stupid homework dry.gif
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
bye bye ed's numbuh 1 fan and celestial fangirl sad.gif
Zarpia
bye ed's numbuh 1 fan....be well
StrawberryShampoo
Bye bye Ed's numbuh 1 fan!!! I will miss you!
zombie
for those of you who will notice (one or two off you if that) i will not be on for about tree days unless im able to get on this morning but after that i wont be on for sure
Ed#1Fan2.0
Bye Mikhail
Laffe
well, everyone is leaving cuz the lost all thire post`s and went down in rank mohahaha! ya little spammers.. heha. JUST KIDDING, DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY! o.O
Elderberry
Mata ne, zombie-san. happy.gif
xrninja
oh, i didn't notice that Monkey posted a goodbye here! sad.gif bye, Monkey! i hope you'll come back and post a little someday.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(~.:Anime_Gal:.~ @ Sep 12 2005, 08:11 PM)
bye bye ed's numbuh 1 fan and celestial fangirl sad.gif
[right][snapback]282746[/snapback][/right]

When did I say I was leaving blink.gif
zombie
Ok so i have way 2 many class’s with computer in em. so i cant leave at all. but this weekend i wont be on because i have people coming over. They will come up on Friday and we are going out on Saturday and Sunday.
Laffe
well, it seems im going to.. for some weeks. school, friends.. yeah
maby i will be here sometimes but not always

No longer
Torn in two
Living my own life by learning from you(guys)
We'll meet again my friends
Someday soon

have a nice day and i wish you all good luck in the future so! yup goodbye.
Mrs. Edward Elric
Zombie, your name is Mikhail? I love that name. Very original.
zombie
This one I know is right. I will not be on as much because I ran out of internet money at school so I may only be on Mondays (now).
Mrs. Edward Elric
Bye Zombie. Mondays are for you and Sundays are for me because you live in Australia and I live in Texas...funny how the world works......
~FMAgurl~
Drats! I missed when le monkey said his goodbye sad.gif You'll be missed! Hope to talk to you on MSN...if you remember who I am ph34r.gif
Maes-Hughes
taking 2 weeks off sad.gif i need to do two research papers, and i need to watch some fma tongue.gif
~*(Jaded)*~
Buh Bye Maes!
good bye hughes, gl on your research papers
Elderberry
Mata ne, Maes-san. Good luck on those research papers. happy.gif
Mrs. Edward Elric
I won't be on the computer for about a week because of Hurricane Rita. I live in College Station, Texas which is about 2 hours away from Houston. So basically, we'll be hit by the hurricane. We won't have any power or water supply for about 3 days, 7 at the most. Here, life without electicity wil be hell. So I just wanna say bye to everyone and don't miss me too much tongue.gif
Elderberry
Take care, Edward-san. ohmy.gif
~*(Jaded)*~
Hope you'll be okay Mrs. Edward Elric! My uncle is going down there to help you guys out (he's a firefighter), be safe! sad.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Mrs. Edward Elric @ Sep 22 2005, 07:32 PM) [snapback]290690[/snapback]

I won't be on the computer for about a week because of Hurricane Rita. I live in College Station, Texas which is about 2 hours away from Houston. So basically, we'll be hit by the hurricane. We won't have any power or water supply for about 3 days, 7 at the most. Here, life without electicity wil be hell. So I just wanna say bye to everyone and don't miss me too much tongue.gif

How exactly would one know how many days they'll be without power... (Yes, being without electricity in the south is complete hell mellow.gif) Be safe.
Mrs. Edward Elric
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 22 2005, 07:07 PM) [snapback]290732[/snapback]

QUOTE(Mrs. Edward Elric @ Sep 22 2005, 07:32 PM) [snapback]290690[/snapback]

How exactly would one know how many days they'll be without power...

Acutally, Idk, that's what I heard. Today's my "last" day on the computer. sad.gif Too bad I don't have a laptop.....

foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Mrs. Edward Elric @ Sep 22 2005, 09:57 PM) [snapback]290838[/snapback]

Acutally, Idk, that's what I heard. Today's my "last" day on the computer. sad.gif Too bad I don't have a laptop.....

Ahh, but DSL and dial-up usually don't last during major storms, so it wouldn't make much difference. Good luck with the storm, and come back as soon as you can. smile.gif
edwardasakura18
oh!!! be safe guys!!!
edsgirl
I'll miss you guys, but I have to leave for some time. My brother got shot in the stomach by a so called friend and I don't know when he'll be okay again. He's in intensive care and he hasn't woken up since he got to the hospital. I'll see ya in a couple of months.
Celestial Shadow
ohmy.gif That's horrible! I'm so sorry, Rainy unsure.gif I hope everything works out okay. We'll miss you, so please come back eventually and don't forget about us sad.gif
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 25 2005, 06:01 PM) [snapback]292550[/snapback]

I'll miss you guys, but I have to leave for some time. My brother got shot in the stomach by a so called friend and I don't know when he'll be okay again. He's in intensive care and he hasn't woken up since he got to the hospital. I'll see ya in a couple of months.

*Gasps* I'm sorry too, edsgirl. I hope he recovers. Take care! You'll be missed a lot sad.gif
Elderberry
@edsgirl-san: ohmy.gif Ara...

I hope you and your brother will be alright...happy.gif;;; *lousy attempt to be uplifting*
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 25 2005, 06:01 PM) [snapback]292550[/snapback]

That must be so horrid. sad.gif I hope he's fine soon. We'll all miss you, so make sure to come back with good news as soon as possible... unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.