Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going-away-for-a-while Announcement Thread!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
sad.gif cya ~FMAgurl~:hope you enjoy your trip and FMAlover^:PLEASE do well in your exams
Le Monkey
Bye bye all!!
Prinz_Zoisit
bye.... i'll stay in the philippines for 3 weeks......^^
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Bye everybody, have fun on your trips.
FMAlover^
LOL i mange to come back^^(secretly)I'll do my best^^
Alchemy's Lover
I am taking a break from posting on the forum because I can't stand what happened bettween myself and DOC. I will come and read as a guest but don't except me to talk to you or anything. Sorry. sad.gif Bye guys you all rock.
Elderberry
Mata ne, Prinz-san. happy.gif

I hope you enjoy your break, Alchemy-san. ohmy.gif
fullmetal_4eva
Adios! I'm be back l8r today! So dont miss me too much happy.gif
silver bg
ph34r.gif my big dissaperence ph34r.gif
I start school tommorow ! Which takes up almost all day laugh.gif Then i go outside and do yard work and ride smile.gif So I'll only find about 20 minutes a day to get on ! for you the people that like me here ! Bye bye I'll lget on as much as i can smile.gif
For people that hate me mad.gif = .........................................................

From, Silver bg
See ya
The RZA
i've been in school, but i get on regulary, see ya'll later, bout to go for the night
Ed#1Fan2.0
My school is starting today but for a short time.I dont know when i will be able to come on after today so.Bye to everyone for now and when im not here.

Bye bye everyone
Ed#1Fan2.0
Mrs. Edward Elric
same here, school for me already started a week ago so i might not be around in the forums that much now.... sad.gif
Falling_Man
I'll be out for awhile. Need to get ouside more often. *cough* I nearly got in an accident *cough* so my laptop/computer have been restricted to school use. And besides, I find the internet rather dull and trite these days. *coughcough* Later.

*leaves random good foods*
Celestial Shadow
Bye Falling *Waves*

Anyway, I'll be taking my first official leave of absence...

I'll be leaving this forum (and AIM, and MSN) for at least a day or two, but most likely a few days, possibly even a week.

There's a lot of reasons why, but one that I'll share is that I simply need to catch up on my writing, and online reading (I have a few friends that write too and I need to read their stories), and online manga reading, not to mention I need to download a lot of things (I still haven't finished FMA!).

So that's one of the reasons anyway...I'll be leaving after today.
Elderberry
Aww, I'll miss you, Celestial-san...ohmy.gif
Celestial Shadow
Thanks, but I haven't actually fully decided if I'll skip MSN altogether or just simply block some people so I have less people to talk to but can talk to people like you biggrin.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Bye Celes. Have fun catching up on your reading. Have fun!

And bye everyone else, see you soon.
foolmetal alchemist
Aww, I'm going to be so bored without being able to not talk to you... sad.gif
Celestial Shadow
EKE-san will take care of you tongue.gif (I spelled it with all capitals for once, EKE laugh.gif)
Ed'sfan
I haven't been in this site (I think like in three weeks) But I'm going back on thursday. I'm living Canada like 3:00 am
~FMAgurl~
I'm always late with these kind of things >.< Bye Celes! Come back and post when you get the chance! I'll miss ya...
Zarpia
Bye Celes......
Elderberry
QUOTE(Celestial-san)
pEKE-san will take care of you tongue.gif (I spelled it with all capitals for once, EKE laugh.gif)
Yay! smile.gif (...and you called me "EKE" without the 'san'....XD)

@Foolmetal-kun: Yes...I shall smother you with random shoujo manga reccomendations...ph34r.gif|||
Fresh_Coffee
Foolmetal still hasn't finished reading Hot gimmick. sad.gif

Bye Celes, I know this is a day late, I hadn't seen this topic. biggrin.gif I guess I'm going to be blocked. laugh.gif
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 28 2005, 03:05 PM)
Bye Falling *Waves*

Anyway, I'll be taking my first official leave of absence...

I'll be leaving this forum (and AIM, and MSN) for at least a day or two, but most likely a few days, possibly even a week.

There's a lot of reasons why, but one that I'll share is that I simply need to catch up on my writing, and online reading (I have a few friends that write too and I need to read their stories), and online manga reading, not to mention I need to download a lot of things (I still haven't finished FMA!).

So that's one of the reasons anyway...I'll be leaving after today.
[snapback]266187[/snapback]

i'll miss you sad.gif
Slashrose1010
I'll be taking a break as well :3 Maybe I'll stop by a lil while after school starts and I get bored and don't feel like doing homework rolleyes.gif *cough* And I don't plan on posting as guest unlike some other people =P
Automne
Bye Slash! ^____^
Fresh_Coffee
sad.gif Bye, Slash. I hate you...
~FMAgurl~
Bye Slash smile.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 31 2005, 02:01 PM)
I'll be taking a break as well :3 Maybe I'll stop by a lil while after school starts and I get bored and don't feel like doing homework rolleyes.gif *cough* And I don't plan on posting as guest unlike some other people =P
[snapback]269528[/snapback]

Noooo!

Most of my favorite people are either MIA or are taking a break. sad.gif

Well Slash, have a good break.
edsgirl
Bye Slash, I'm going to miss you in my basement!
Slashrose1010
@Mini: sad.gif Aww, maybe I'll pop in once in awhile to respond to funny things tongue.gif

@Cafè-chon: >:3 You can't escape MSN =P

Thanks SinLux and FMA Gurl :3

(This is effective 12AM tomorrow >3)

@Edsgirl: sad.gif Aww... I was planning to hyde there on my break...
Quistis88
Ahh, fare thee well, children. Come back to visit us soon.

Many people really are leaving. I suppose this is only natural since most of the FMA hype is practically over, and the school year is starting. It's bound to happen, really.
Slashrose1010
ohmy.gif Don't say that. I am not leaving forever >3 How else will I complain to tens of people at once? *cough* If you decide to quit you job as a mod one day, Quis, because all the cool people leave, I would be glad to take your robe of power and eliminate the nOObs myself :3 *hangs a a new forum banner labeled Auschwitz*
Quistis88
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 31 2005, 05:16 PM)
ohmy.gif Don't say that. I am not leaving forever >3 How else will I complain to tens of people at once? *cough* If you decide to quit you job as a mod one day, Quis, because all the cool people leave, I would be glad to take your robe of power and eliminate the nOObs myself :3 *hangs a a new forum banner labeled Auschwitz*

Give up my post, you say? rolleyes.gif The day that will happen is the day I die, or when n00bs will no longer regenerate themselves in separate generations.
Paper Fan Weilder
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 31 2005, 03:01 PM)

Hush boy...I am allowed to since my break is for computer reasons. I

As for you leaving...it makes no difference to me if you are leaving or not sleep.gif
Riza Babe
noooooooo!!! Slash don't leave me with MENTAL Coffee and zarpia!!!!!!!!! ><!!!!! Well bye Slash!!!
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 31 2005, 02:01 PM)

/cry ill miss you sad.gif
Maes-Hughes
well bye slash, even tho i dont remember you tongue.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Aww, even Slash is going again..this is a sure sign of forum boringness... sad.gif
Ailuro
Geez, now you're leaving, Slash? Who will I terrorize? -.-

Well, I hope you return soon. Good luck with school.
Aog
See ya Slash.
Zarpia
You are leaving too???? sad.gif well, you still be in msn right??? tongue.gif
anyway, bye Slash wink.gif
Fayt
I am taking a break from this forum for a while about 3 days at least but I might post
animejunkie429800
Aww... all the fun people are leaving... No wonder the forums are so slow. sad.gif

I'll miss you Slash... *sigh*

School's almost starting for me, so... during the school year, I won't be on... (most of the time)...

I'll be on the weekends, but not for long, so... Jaa~!

-animejunkie

PS: This is early...
«°~Envy™~°»
Later slash hope to see you on when i get back

anyways

I'm going to visit some family and won't be back for the next 13 days take care everyone, yes you get a break from me for awhile laugh.gif
fullmetal_4eva
AHHHH! It's 3am! I'm so tired, night guys *yawn* *colapses from exhaustion*
Elderberry
Have a nice vacation, Envy-san. happy.gif

@4eva-san: Ano....the purpose of the thread is aimed towards extended leaves, and not goodnight messages...ohmy.gif;;
animejunkie429800
I'm not going to see you guys on Tuesday.... school's starting on that day.

I'm going to miss all of you... sleep.gif
fullmetal_4eva
lmao! opps tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.