Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going-away-for-a-while Announcement Thread!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
alchemist x
girr not knowing japanese pisses me off
xrninja
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 20 2005, 05:26 PM)
Shinpai wa iranai wa, Ore datte daijoubu, daijoubu~ laugh.gif
[snapback]220572[/snapback]

ore datte.....itsumo no omae rashiku nai, yo! ....ima ore ga shinpai shiteiru. tongue.gif ki wo tsukete ne, bouzu....soshite, Falling-kun mo. smile.gif
alchemist x
errr you are evil

kusoyaro

kisama no baba wo yatcho(sp)

that is all I know how to say well besides

kend
ryu
momoiro
neko
tori
ushu

^all spelling is butcherd
~FMAgurl~
Bye Falling man and Elderberry!! happy.gif
animejunkie429800
Jaa ne, EKE-san!
Elderberry
@Junkie-san: It's "Jaa"~ happy.gif

@Ninja-senpai: Nan datta wake? Ore datte ni wa, 'ore' mo, 'atashi' mo chanto iu koto ga arun desu. Sore tomo...totemo futsuu ja nain desu ka, se-n-pa-i~? tongue.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 22 2005, 06:15 PM)
@Ninja-senpai: Nan datta wake?  Ore datte ni wa, 'ore' mo, 'atashi' mo chanto iu koto ga arun desu.  Sore tomo...totemo futsuu ja nain desu ka, se-n-pa-i~? tongue.gif
[snapback]223601[/snapback]

sou ka? omae ga ore wo tsukau koto ga aru no zenzen omowanakatta, tokidoki demo. tongue.gif
JudasPriest1
Hey ya'll have been great, but I'm outa here. Maybe I'll come back later. See ya dudes.
animejunkie429800
Bye! We'll going to miss your WEEE!!!!s. tongue.gif
Elderberry
Enjoy your life, Judas-san. happy.gif;;
Carnal Malefactor
Good riddance. Come back in a few years, after you've gained some much-needed perspective.
mongooseboi
well guys, i'm leaving for vietnam today, so this is my good bye till i get back, well, rather my see you later :] i wont be back for awhile, around 2 weeks aprox. haha the only thing i will miss the most is shuffle! episode 5 which has kaedeXrin in it!! argh haha. aiite later guys :]
xrninja
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Aug 3 2005, 04:29 PM)
well guys, i'm leaving for vietnam today, so this is my good bye till i get back, well, rather my see you later :] i wont be back for awhile, around 2 weeks aprox. haha the only thing i will miss the most is shuffle! episode 5 which has kaedeXrin in it!! argh haha. aiite later guys :]
[snapback]239525[/snapback]

aww. have fun, eat good food, and buy me cool stuff, little brother. biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Bye mongoose. I'll miss you. sad.gif
edsgirl
Awww bye Goose! Have a fun and safe trip! Come back in one piece.
Celestial Shadow
sad.gif I knew about it but I guess I was just hoping you'd forget...? Anyway, see ya for now, come back in one piece, nyeh?

And is Elderberry leaving? huh.gif I guess I gotta go catch up.
~FMAgurl~
Have fun mongooseboi. Hope you have a safe trip happy.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Celes)
And is Elderberry leaving?  huh.gif I guess I gotta go catch up.
[snapback]239533[/snapback]

Didn't she leave a long time ago? huh.gif .......Don't leave us again EKE! sad.gif
Fresh_Coffee
(= bye, goosy. ^___^ Boil to death =D
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 3 2005, 07:35 PM)
QUOTE(Celes)
And is Elderberry leaving?  huh.gif I guess I gotta go catch up.
[snapback]239533[/snapback]

Didn't she leave a long time ago? huh.gif .......Don't leave us again EKE! sad.gif
[snapback]239538[/snapback]

I have no clue laugh.gif I just saw that the last post above me said goodbye Eke and I didn't know if that was days ago or what.
Elderberry
QUOTE(Foolmetal-kun)
Eh? I've already taken my week of semi-leave and returned...don't worry, I probably won't be going anywhere for the time-being. happy.gif
Celestial Shadow
Oh okay laugh.gif I was scared for a minute tongue.gif
Quistis88
As some of you may already be well-aware, I leave for my family trip tomorrow (by myself, oh, the irony). I will not be back until the 22nd of August, so until my return, most moderator duties will be left to ninja, Ailuro and the rest of the staff. Behave yourselves, kids (and those of you who are not kids but act like them). If I find out that you were talking smack to anyone at all, you may receive a smacking of your own.

Not much to say here, really. Just a formal note, I suppose. I am also approaching the 10,000-post mark, which is kind of scary. I think I want my final post before my trip to be the 10,000th one, just because. biggrin.gif

I plan to write down whatever interesting things I see on my trip, work on some of my writing projects (the AAG article is still not done...), and work on that radio drama script. If I get any progress at all, you people will be the first to know.

That is, if I come back from the trip. The only way I won't is if I die. I'm sorry if that sounds kind of pessimistic, but we can't rule that out, now can we? I believe I will visit the forums the night I get back, so if I don't come back for a few days after the 22nd, just assume the worst. ph34r.gif

To get off that sad note, I will be contacting some of you personally just to say good-bye and all that (too lazy to post farewell passages), so some of you I'll talk to later, and some of you I'll see sooner (hee). biggrin.gif

And remember, kids: Happy posting, can the spamming, and get off the computer for some fresh air every once in a while.
Elderberry
Aah, I'm going to miss you, Quistis-sama~ ohmy.gif

I'm not a moderator like the other 2, but I'll do my best to keep up the spam battle! And I'll make sure that Foolmetal-kun is an excellent GP assistant by the time you return! laugh.gif (Well...*if* you return...please don't die...)

*hugs*

And because I feel fancy, I'll conclude my this temporary-parting speech to Quistis-sama with some lyrics from 'Motherland' that I thought were suitable...(although this is a forum, and not a town, but...) happy.gif;;

"kimi ga tabitatsu hi wa
itsumo to onaji ja ne to te wo futta
maru de ashita mo mata
kono machi de au mitai ni..."
Fresh_Coffee
I'm going to miss you Quis. smile.gif I know I'm not going to get that farewell goodbye. *hasn't talked to Quis in ages*

Remember us, and flight food isn't that bad, if it is you can always shove it somewhere. biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Goodbye Quistis. The forums will be much less fun without you around. sad.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Goodbye Quistis!

I hope you have a great trip and we'll all miss you. We will do our best to keep the n00bs in line in your absense.

Have fun!
And don't worry, you'll reach that 10,000 mark before you leave.
mei_tenshi
We'll miss you, Quis!! sad.gif

Still, I hope you enjoy your trip, and make sure you return safe and sound! Be careful what you eat! Stake out the nearest restroom whenever you enter a restaurant! Bring a first-aid kit! Plot an emergency exit route (in case you need to get out of China quickly)!

And don't forget to take pictures! smile.gif
xrninja
Quis....tis..... *bawl* i shall be counting down the days until your return...have a safe flight and trip, and DON'T DIE. T___T
Zarpia
We will miss you Quiss^^ and i'm sure that we will be good [i hope] tongue.gif
Goldfish
Yes... "goodbye" and such.
~FMAgurl~
Later Quistis!...I hate saying "good-bye". Hope you have a safe trip happy.gif
darkangelslayer
Have a good and non-dying trip Quistis, see ya!
Quistis88
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 5 2005, 10:58 AM)
Aah, I'm going to miss you, Quistis-sama~ ohmy.gif

I'm not a moderator like the other 2, but I'll do my best to keep up the spam battle!  And I'll make sure that Foolmetal-kun is an excellent GP assistant by the time you return! laugh.gif (Well...*if* you return...please don't die...)

*hugs*

Aww, thank you, you're a dear. smile.gif Thanks for the lyrics, too.

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 5 2005, 11:16 AM)
I'm going to miss you Quis.  smile.gif I know I'm not going to get that farewell goodbye. *hasn't talked to Quis in ages*

Remember us, and flight food isn't that bad, if it is you can always shove it somewhere.  biggrin.gif

Shove it somewhere, eh? Like . . . down the throat of the screaming kid two seats away? biggrin.gif

QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 5 2005, 11:21 AM)
Goodbye Quistis. The forums will be much less fun without you around. sad.gif

You're such a sweetheart. laugh.gif I'll miss you kids, too.

QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Aug 5 2005, 11:23 AM)
Goodbye Quistis!

I hope you have a great trip and we'll all miss you. We will do our best to keep the n00bs in line in your absense.

Have fun!
And don't worry, you'll reach that 10,000 mark before you leave.

Haha, that's what I was afraid of. Yes, I'll be counting on you to keep them in line. Use the Rampage Tank if you must. ph34r.gif

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Aug 5 2005, 02:24 PM)
We'll miss you, Quis!! sad.gif

Still, I hope you enjoy your trip, and make sure you return safe and sound! Be careful what you eat! Stake out the nearest restroom whenever you enter a restaurant! Bring a first-aid kit! Plot an emergency exit route (in case you need to get out of China quickly)!

And don't forget to take pictures! smile.gif

I'll try to take pictures! My family likes taking pictures, so . . . although, I don't particularly like having my picture taken.

QUOTE(xrninja @ Aug 5 2005, 02:29 PM)
Quis....tis..... *bawl* i shall be counting down the days until your return...have a safe flight and trip, and DON'T DIE. T___T

I'll try my best not to die, "honey". tongue.gif laugh.gif If some guy tries to mug me, I'll pretend I'm you with super self-defense skills. Mind over matter.

QUOTE(Goldfish @ Aug 5 2005, 02:47 PM)
Yes... "goodbye" and such.

"Goodbye". biggrin.gif

@zarpia, ~FMAgurl~, darkangelslayer: Thanks, everyone! I'll miss you all as well.
Slashrose1010
o-o I'm late, for a very important date.

Quistis-sama! Sayonara ;-; You shall be missed. I hope you have a safe trip to and fro' ^^ I shall be looking forward to your return.
Falling_Man
^Bah, I can't believe I'm gonna miss this too! How careless...

Quistis-sensei, sayounara. Have fun in China, and please be careful. We'd all be very sad if you happened to die on us. So please, do your best to be safe. But... If... well... ph34r.gif I'd have to spill my secrets if it happened. There's still too much to talk about, so don't die! *is humbled* And come back to us safely!!
Copycat-Heather-Elric
Yes, we'd miss you if you die,
and we might all die from NOOB STAMPEDES!
edsgirl
May god have mercy on us all! Adios Quistis, have a good trip.
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Aug 6 2005, 02:14 AM)

That just occured to me... our increase of nOObs and a loss of a mod... Yep, this is going to be a hell hole when you get back, Quis tongue.gif Though, I am sure Ninja and Aily will do a fine job taking care of 'the trash' wink.gif
Copycat-Heather-Elric
Yes.....hopefully.....
Quistis88
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 5 2005, 11:11 PM)
Quistis-sama! Sayonara ;-; You shall be missed. I hope you have a safe trip to and fro' ^^ I shall be looking forward to your return.

Thank you, Slash. Make sure you sleep more and eat all your veggies. smile.gif

QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Aug 6 2005, 12:00 AM)
Quistis-sensei, sayounara. Have fun in China, and please be careful. We'd all be very sad if you happened to die on us. So please, do your best to be safe. But... If... well... ph34r.gif I'd have to spill my secrets if it happened. There's still too much to talk about, so don't die! *is humbled* And come back to us safely!!

I'll talk to you soon, Falling. smile.gif I will try my best to avoid whatever mishaps may come upon me in the weird country that is China.

QUOTE(Copycat-Heather-Elric @ Aug 6 2005, 12:02 AM)
Yes, we'd miss you if you die,
and we might all die from NOOB STAMPEDES!

Take shelter at the GPS if that happens. biggrin.gif If you don't know where that is, ask a good samaritan.

QUOTE(edsgirl @ Aug 6 2005, 12:14 AM)

Thnak you, edsgirl. smile.gif Take care!

QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 6 2005, 12:17 AM)
That just occured to me... our increase of nOObs and a loss of a mod... Yep, this is going to be a hell hole when you get back, Quis tongue.gif Though, I am sure Ninja and Aily will do a fine job taking care of 'the trash' wink.gif

I have absolute faith in those young ladies. Fear not, they will not let you down. smile.gif

This is my 10,000th post. ph34r.gif
animejunkie429800
@Quistis: I heard there was a new disease in China from my cousin who just emailed me... Be careful! ohmy.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Aug 6 2005, 02:31 AM)
Thank you, Slash.  Make sure you sleep more and eat all your veggies.  smile.gif

This is my 10,000th post.  ph34r.gif

I'll be sure to keep the latter, no promises on the sleep part tongue.gif

I am sure many of those are for correcting people's posts or were to inform newbies. *coughandcoupcough*
Ailuro
Farewell, sensei. I shall count the n00b-filled days until your intimidating(to the n00bs) presence returns to our humble forums. ^^
Quistis88
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Aug 6 2005, 12:34 AM)
@Quistis: I heard there was a new disease in China from my cousin who just emailed me... Be careful! ohmy.gif

What, what? ph34r.gif Please tell me more.

QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 6 2005, 12:44 AM)
I'll be sure to keep the latter, no promises on the sleep part tongue.gif

I am sure many of those are for correcting people's posts or were to inform newbies. *coughandcoupcough*

Heh, yes . . . biggrin.gif Glad you remember.

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 6 2005, 12:47 AM)
Farewell, sensei. I shall count the n00b-filled days until your intimidating(to the n00bs) presence returns to our humble forums. ^^

Fare thee well, deshi. I shall think of you all every day. sad.gif
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Aug 5 2005, 11:51 PM)
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Aug 6 2005, 12:34 AM)

What, what? ph34r.gif Please tell me more.
[snapback]243108[/snapback]

I figured it was SARS, but he wasn't too clear on that. It's either that or something else. I'm pretty sure its SARS though... Just make sure you get face masks!
T
The Avian Flu? Bah, just don't eat any poultry.
Falling_Man
@Slash: You forgot Kase-sama. I'd say something, but she comes and goes.

@Quis-sensei: I just saw you on a little while ago. Aren't you supposed to be leaving at noon? ph34r.gif Did you get a lookalike and send her instead? Or am I just jumping to conclusions? ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif
~FMAgurl~
Going to Gerogia in a couple minutes. Be back on Saturday. happy.gif
FMAlover^
guys,I won't be around till sometime around october due to exams but i might be back sometimes.Bye
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.