Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going-away-for-a-while Announcement Thread!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Jul 1 2005, 07:56 PM)
my grand slam was supposed to come wit sausage
[snapback]203740[/snapback]

Did that have any relations to saying good bye? Or did I miss something? blink.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Jul 1 2005, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Jul 1 2005, 07:56 PM)

Did that have any relations to saying good bye? Or did I miss something? blink.gif
[snapback]203743[/snapback]

Did it have any relation to anything?? huh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Jul 1 2005, 04:56 PM)

Send it back then! mad.gif laugh.gif

Is grand slam the new way of saying goodbye? huh.gif
Quistis88
Is that's the case, then what the heck does "sausage" refer to?
foolmetal alchemist
Maybe he means that he wanted people to say good bye to him?

Well, I'm going to make this my official good bye! See you all in two weeks! I'll miss you! sad.gif
Elderberry
Sayonara, Foolmetal-san! ohmy.gif
~FMAgurl~
Bye foolmetal! Have a nice time at wherever you're going biggrin.gif.
The RZA
the sausage thing was me syin goodbye cause im gonna be gone 4 a lil' bit i won't be here 2 see a reply 2 dis post ill be leavin in 2 hours
Quistis88
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Jul 2 2005, 01:19 AM)
the sausage thing was me syin goodbye cause im gonna be gone 4 a lil' bit i won't be here 2 see a reply 2 dis post ill be leavin in 2 hours

How do you get all that from what little you typed in the post? tongue.gif
The RZA
that's the way i use to say goodbye 2 my friends

i like 2 say stuff in unusual ways
~FMAgurl~
I'm leaving for Trinidad later today, and won't be back for 2 weeks sad.gif. *sighs* I'm so addicted to this forum...it's going to be weird not being able to come on every day. I'll miss you all. Be back in 2 weeks happy.gif.
Elderberry
Aw, have fun, Gurl-san. happy.gif

I think the Spam Central section will be glad to have things slow down for a little while, though. tongue.gif
Zarpia
Bye ~FMAgurl~ we'll miss you!!
gseed
I'm leaving for europe today! hopefully i can use the computers there to go on but if not see you in 5 weeks! laugh.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Jul 5 2005, 02:46 AM)
I'm leaving for Trinidad later today, and won't be back for 2 weeks sad.gif. *sighs* I'm so addicted to this forum...it's going to be weird not being able to come on every day. I'll miss you all. Be back in 2 weeks happy.gif.
[snapback]206018[/snapback]

sad.gif Aww...My daughter's leaving tongue.gif Come back safely!

@gseed- The same goes to you, come back safely and I hope you can find a computer.
FMA JPD
Ok starting tomorrow I'm gonna be gone for a week and a half. See ya
animejunkie429800
bye JPD!

*wonders if she can find foolmetal in person... 'cus I live in CA*
FMA JPD
you live in CA...thats were I'm goin...Murtle beach
animejunkie429800
too bad... I live in southern CA. in Sabarendino(sp) County
silver bg
he told me in pm he was going to south car.
animejunkie429800
Well, I guess he lied to you... sleep.gif too bad.
silver bg
no he did't i go to school with him...........i know
animejunkie429800
He does? Do you anybody named "Crimson Butterfly of the Snow?" 'cus she's my friend. Kit is related to her I think.
FMA JPD
sorry I got mixed up I ment SC
animejunkie429800
What do you mean? huh.gif
Zarpia
Have a nice trip gseed and FMA JPD
Le Monkey
Hope you both come back in good spirits!
Elderberry
QUOTE(Junkie-san)
Do you anybody named "Crimson Butterfly of the Snow?" 'cus she's my friend. Kit is related to her I think.
Uwa! I think I remember her! ohmy.gif Crimson-chon...the 1213-year old...I think...

Have fun, Gseed-san and JPD-san. happy.gif
animejunkie429800
Yea, she's my friend and she's turning 14 this year!
Copycat-Heather-Elric
Would anyone care if I left?(permentally)
I'm not saying I am just curious,
Just to give you the heads up I might be leaving in a few days to go out of the country
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(silver bg @ Jul 12 2005, 08:57 PM)
he told me in pm he was going to south car.
[snapback]211336[/snapback]

......I definitly said CA....
Elderberry
Hm...this is slightly ahead of time, but...I will be attending a youth nursing camp at the Veterans Hospital next week on Monday through Friday...which will take up a fair portion of the day...so I probably won't be on besides the evening. happy.gif
animejunkie429800
OK. I know this is early, but, have a nice trip! happy.gif We'll miss you with your mixed emotions, languages and your happy.gif smilies!
Le Monkey
Well.. Im off for a while.. c you all!
-Kr!zY-
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 16 2005, 06:25 PM)
Hm...this is slightly ahead of time, but...I will be attending a youth nursing camp at the Veterans Hospital next week on Monday through Friday...which will take up a fair portion of the day...so I probably won't be on besides the evening. happy.gif
[snapback]215196[/snapback]

I hope you have a safe trip and have fun! cool.gif

QUOTE(le monkey @ Jul 16 2005, 10:37 PM)
Well.. Im off for a while.. c you all!
[snapback]215293[/snapback]

see ya dude cool.gif

biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 16 2005, 02:25 AM)
[snapback]215196[/snapback]

No EKE!! Don't leave us! sad.gif We'll miss you!
Elderberry
@Kr!zY-san: Ara, but it's not really a trip! The hospital is literally right across the road from the development I live in...laugh.gif

@Foolmetal-kun: I'm not leaving completely~ Take up the day-shift for n00b-tachi management for me, though, ne? happy.gif
animejunkie429800
Oh. You got us there EKE!
Elderberry
@Junkie-san: Eh? I said I'd still be on for the evenings...ohmy.gif *confuzzled*
foolmetal alchemist
I'll miss you even then EKE! But I'll go into n00b persecution overdrive while your gone! laugh.gif
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 16 2005, 07:26 PM)
@Junkie-san: Eh?  I said I'd still be on for the evenings...ohmy.gif *confuzzled*
[snapback]215915[/snapback]

I forgot that part! I mean, a lot of people think your going out of town and everything, so I said you got us because you said it's across the street.
Falling_Man
I'll be leaving to South Carolina and Alaska tomorrow. I still haven't packed, and I'm up late. Plus I'll be going to church tomorrow. At least they'll see me again before I'm dragged run off. Since I'll be bringing my laptop along, I might visit more often. But it'll be brief, since it'll look funny if there's this Arab-looking dood sitting around for a long time. I might leech my neighbor's line, but I wouldn't want them looking over my shoulder. Plus I think that slightly overweight girl there has a crush on me. ph34r.gif *suppresses cries for help* So I might not visit as often, or at all. Anyway, sayonara folks. Miss me or miss me not, I carest not. Suki ni shinasai na...
animejunkie429800
Bye FM! We'll miss your random, out of character things that you do. wink.gif We'll all miss you during your absence!
Elderberry
Hehe...well, I've already explained in some posts above, so I will be taking my semi-leave this week~ laugh.gif *bows*
foolmetal alchemist
Semi-Sayonara EKE!
Zarpia
Bye Falling Man.
Eke - bye, i hope you can still be able to come and stay a little bit with us
Goldfish
@EKE: Aww, but I'll miss tormenting you too much! Don't stay too busy, now.
Elderberry
@Goldfish-kun: Oh? Concerned that I might not survive out in the normal world without your lovely sarcasm following me around?
Shinpai wa iranai wa, Ore datte daijoubu, daijoubu~ laugh.gif

*squeezes goldfish bachelor plushie for the heck of it*
Celestial Shadow
*Lazily* Bye peoples...Eke and Falling.
animejunkie429800
I hope you will ok EKE. (yes, I understand what your typing in Japanese)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.