Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scar And Scar Bro Fans!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2
Radical Alchemist
Allrighty.. don't flame me. But for a creept guy he's pretty hot. And his brother is even CREEPIER (Especially when he walks out of his house like NAKED and tattooed.. ) Perhaps it runs in the family.. but Scar is definatly one nice hunk of man. Anyone else think so?

<Edited the thread title from "Anyone Else Think Scar And His Brother Are Hot?, Anyone else think Scar is hot?" to "Scar and Scar bro fans!!, Thread for fans to talk about Scar & Scar's bro!!" 02/23/07 03/07/07 ~Tombow>
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(Radical Alchemist @ May 22 2005, 07:44 AM)
Allrighty.. don't flame me. But for a creept guy he's pretty hot. And his brother is even CREEPIER (Especially when he walks out of his house like NAKED and tattooed.. ) Perhaps it runs in the family.. but Scar is definatly one nice hunk of man. Anyone else think so?
[snapback]177280[/snapback]

LMFAO
Radical Alchemist
I guess Ishbal is a bit more open about public nudity... WHAT A COUNTRY! tongue.gif
Merc
Wow...just...wow. To answer that question in a nutshell: not a chance. Although I did feel bad for Scar's brother [spoiler] having been castrated. Ed lost an arm and a leg, Al lost his body, and Scar's brother lost is...uh...Mr. Happy. [/spoiler]

~Merc
khaos alchemist
i think scars better than his brother if u like older ppl i dont think hes hot or anything hes not that kawaii at first i thought he looked better than he does now but i think its just i got use to him
NightMistress
I never found scar ugly perse. If he didn't have the scar he'd prolly look better but in anime, scars aren't as severe looking as they are in real life. I think he's better looking in the anime than in the manga. I forget what his brother looks like. I need to sift through the eps. But he had to be somewhat attractive if he was to have Lust as a girlfriend (when she wasn't a homonculi).
Fullmetal Fangirl
Like! FINALLY! HELL YEAH!....well not as hott as Roy but hes a smexy hobo man! sorry, i was inspired by this icon...

but still, yes...i do *blushes* dont shoot me...oh, and his brothers OK...meh
khaos alchemist
QUOTE(Fullmetal Fangirl @ May 23 2005, 02:00 AM)
Like! FINALLY! HELL YEAH!....well not as hott as Roy but hes a smexy hobo man! sorry, i was inspired by this icon...

but still, yes...i do *blushes* dont shoot me...oh, and his brothers OK...meh
[snapback]177871[/snapback]

lol that is so funny i just cracked when i read it
Luckyalchemy27
SCAR. IS. VERRRRRY. HOT.

@Merc: Oh my god...he was? *eyes bug out for a moment* *starts laughing her head off* When on earth did you find that out??
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ May 23 2005, 03:45 PM)
@Merc: Oh my god...he was? *eyes bug out for a moment* *starts laughing her head off* When on earth did you find that out??
[snapback]178186[/snapback]

Right after......
[spoiler]He tries to bring his girlfriend back and his equivelent exchange was his man bits. Appropriate since he created Lust don't you think?[/spoiler]

Anyway,

Yeah, I think Scar is sexy too, never though much of the brother since he's was always in the background sort of speak. Plus that whole no man-bits thing is kind of a turn off. laugh.gif

Yeah, Scar's a little scary but then again I'm the same person who thinks Envy is hot! tongue.gif
Merc

ROTFLMAO

Let me put it to you this way...it's in a later episode. They don't show you anything nasty but... [spoiler] there's a lot of blood over the...er..."crotcheral region" and he looks like he just about died inside. I guess losing your manliness will do that to a guy. Personally, I kinda think that's part of why he was more or less suicidal when he died. How fitting that Lust should be created using, hehe, "twigs and berries." Anyways, Scar comes to find him right after he loses it and gets all confused about what's going on. Scar's all like "WTF?!?!" and his brother kinda goes a tad insane while standing there in the buff without his ding-dong.[/spoiler]

~Merc
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 23 2005, 04:04 PM)
Right after......
[spoiler]He tries to bring his girlfriend back and his equivelent exchange was his man bits. Appropriate since he created Lust don't you think?[/spoiler]
[snapback]178199[/snapback]

So, that's why...

[spoiler] Wrath is Wrath. I mean his failed transmutation took Izumi's womb, did it not? And y'know, Hell hath no fury like a woman's menstrual cycle. Poor kid; he has to live out all the PMS Sensei never had. [/spoiler]
Luckyalchemy27
@Merc: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's so stupid that it's funny!
NightMistress
OMG that was the funniest thing I've read all day laugh.gif Tis true though. Sad, painful, and angering, but true.

But now I must be off to find this infamous ep when his brother loses his manliness. Thank goodness for episode summaries.
silver bg
no, i do not think scar is hot..hmm...why????????????????? I AM A MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CursedAnubis
I think Scar is hot. Roy is hot too. And "Ouch!" to sacrificing manly bits on Scar's brother's part.

I am a man too =P
Radical Alchemist
Yeah.. but the look on little Scar's face when he see's his brother's lack of manhood..... priceless.
Toby-Chan
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Scar's hair turned white. happy.gif
Radical Alchemist
Yes indeed. I was allways wondering how that happened.. i was guessing he bleached it or something.
athina
well.....sometimes .. maybe.......
Radical Alchemist
episode 40 was so sad... poor guy. What Kimblee did to him.
Fayth Prophecy
scar is hot, but his brother was not. and that was entertaining about scar's bro...very entertaining...
9o865tre
-
~*Exotic Latina*~
Scar is one fine piece of man! He must work out alot to get that sexy bod.His brother is ok to I guess,he gots to work out abit more though.And did he really loose his 5th limb?! Thats real sad
Radical Alchemist
I think it was in episode 25 he was lifting weights
Siobhain_chan
Scar is my second favorite character out of the whole series. Hes not creepy. At all.

As for hotness, yeah! Scar..Yeah!

His brother...no. Ew.
Dark Butterfly Demi89
QUOTE(Radical Alchemist @ May 22 2005, 11:44 AM) [snapback]177280[/snapback]

i don't really know about Scar's brother, but Scar himself is pretty hot in a psycho pathic, scary kind of way. i do think he is cute, though! he is a fine hunk of man but not as hunky as Ed, ya know! laugh.gif
Miriamele
Yeah, I think Scar is pretty hot. I've always had a thing for tall men...I don't find him creepy at all.
kbz333
no and no. neither of them are hot in my eyes. but that is just my opinion
brgw
[b] [size=3] SCARS HOTTT, HES MY FAV CHARACTER. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM AND HIS BROTHER. YEAH I DEFINATELY THINK SCARS FIT. biggrin.gif
Silverwolf
I think Scar is hot.
nataliel
Yeah, Scar is hot. Fine man. He inspires reliability and strength.
He would be a great father, i think.

His outfit was cool in the beginning (ringed jacket and all). But then he began to look like MOSES laugh.gif , wearing ishbalian clothes. Remember the frame, where he`s walking through the winds and sands of some desert and there are ishbalan people following him?
Sin Of Envy
Hot? So that's why his skin is kind of dark...
Anyway, no he's not hot. I liked him at first before...
In manga...

[spoiler] I've find out that he killed Winry's parents...[/spoiler]
nataliel
QUOTE(Sin Of Envy @ Aug 30 2006, 07:12 PM) [snapback]439251[/snapback]

In manga...

It seems, i`m not an attentive one.
So, Scar did this in manga, and in the anime - Roy did, right?
(Or they cooperated ohmy.gif )
Sin Of Envy
QUOTE(nataliel @ Aug 30 2006, 11:18 PM) [snapback]439252[/snapback]

QUOTE(Sin Of Envy @ Aug 30 2006, 07:12 PM) [snapback]439251[/snapback]

In manga...

It seems, i`m not an attentive one.
So, Scar did this in manga, and in the anime - Roy did, right?
(Or they cooperated ohmy.gif )

Yes.
And no, they didn't cooperated tongue.gif
xxEnvyxx

I think he's not that hot because I'm not that kind of creature who likes dark skinned man...but the one I liked in him was he REALLY acts like a matured man! Unlike that Ed..that acts like a kid!
nataliel
QUOTE(xxEnvyxx @ Sep 1 2006, 02:23 AM) [snapback]439763[/snapback]

I think he's not that hot because I'm not that kind of creature who likes dark skinned man...but the one I liked in him was he REALLY acts like a matured man! Unlike that Ed..that acts like a kid!

But Ed IS a kid! tongue.gif
(every time i see your avatar, i smile unwittingly wub.gif )
Roy Mustard
He's okay. Someone should rip the X off him.
And what;s so wrong to think a guys hot when you're a guy? laugh.gif
nataliel
QUOTE(Roy Mustard @ Sep 1 2006, 04:52 AM) [snapback]439795[/snapback]

He's okay. Someone should rip the X off him.

He did it by himself in CHIBI OVA!!! biggrin.gif
General Kirby
Hah, Scar's appearance in the Chibi OVA was sooo funny. And yes, Scar is hot, more so in the anime than manga. His brother is just... creepy.
IshbaliteScar
SCAR IS SEXY, his brother uh..is creepy but kinda cute.
Meitantei Conan
um.. i'm a guy ew i'm not gay ew,,, i'll like wirny and hawkeye they have fine bodys
pawnedbyme
nty that is sorta werid....
Amol
Scar is not hot.
It can be said that he looks cool.
He and greed are only 2 people i like out of the bad guys! tongue.gif , but i dont say that he is hot !
bluesoul389
Scar is pretty hot in my eyes. Too bad he's mentally screwed and that he's got the hots for human lust. Other than that he's one of the best looking guys in FMA.
I love the way he looks with his little yellow jacket. And it looks like he used to be the sweet type of guy. Before his brother died and all of that I mean.
Meitantei Conan
QUOTE(Amol @ Nov 20 2006, 11:41 PM) [snapback]476176[/snapback]
Scar is not hot.
He and greed are only 2 people i like out of the bad guys! tongue.gif , but i dont say that he is hot !

well scar is really not a bad guy cuz he though he was doing it for his ppl by killing the stae alchemist!
Fushi
Scar isn't my thing personally (not into muscled men) but he does have his good looking attributes.

His brother on the other hand...has the nicest eyes out of all the Ishbalans that appear in the series. o.o I don't know why they stood out so much to me, but I liked 'em.
I thought his brother was beter looking and actually cute. XD
Amol
QUOTE(The Fullninja Alchemist @ Nov 22 2006, 09:32 AM) [snapback]476604[/snapback]
QUOTE(Amol @ Nov 20 2006, 11:41 PM) [snapback]476176[/snapback]
Scar is not hot.

well scar is really not a bad guy cuz he though he was doing it for his ppl by killing the stae alchemist!

From that point of view your right ! huh.gif
I never actually thought of it that way.

But he was always shown as bad guy.
Yet my views only changed after the 30th or 35th episode about him.
Kitty Chow
haha...I think he's real creepy too, but he's not that much a hunk to me..^^;
AudioAlchemist
the first time scar show up and kill Tucker,
I never keep my eyes off him .....because I LOVE HIM!!!! tongue.gif well c`mon he`s not even a "bad guy" and he really care for his big bro

he is hot cool.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.