Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ranfun Or Riza Hawkeye?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2
pirate yoshi
Before my brain exploded from choosing between the two, Hawkeye won my vote. She owns Roy. XDDD
xrninja
hawkeye....by a narrow, narrow margin. >_<
Varuna
Tough choice, but probably Hawkeye.
hagane_no_tokage
i concur. lanfan rocks, but hawkeye is just... hawkeye. yeah. *nodnod*
Fullmetal Fangirl
when it comes to dicipline um, maturity blah blah blah...even LANFAN can beat Hawkeye at that...strange...

i chose Hawkeye...cuz, well y'know...shes Hawkeye
Christallie Kalric
hawkeye...she scores...
Chibi Viki
i voted for riza...

ahehe, i think we already know the outcome. not that i don't like lanfan (she's my fav char too, you know), it's just that she hasn't been around that long unlike riza who has become more and more interesting.

both kick ass, but i agree w/ fullmetal_fangirl that lanfan can defeat riza.
Merc
Hawkeye rocks, no really getting around that. I wouldn't put it past her to cut off her own arm for Roy. smile.gif

~Merc
Mustang's Apprentice
Hawkeye gets my vote.
Ronaldo Rodregez
LanFan.
darkangelslayer
There's nothing on Hawkeye. She's been around a lot longer which is what helped me decide my vote.
miss_neko
i think we already know who's going to win by popularity already, don't even need a poll.. x.x hawkeye XD
Aoko-chan
Abit unfair poll.. xDD!! but I chose LanFan...
Electrastar
Ahh, that's torture....
We just know more about Riza. That's why people like her more (wich is the case for me). Lan fan is fairly new, we all know now that she's though as nails, but other than that, we don't know much about her yet.....

Riza for me, but Lan Fan is right next to her.
stella_mustang
I vote Riza but Lan Fan is such a great character as well

I wish I didn't have to choose
Metallic Angel Alchemist
I'm going with Riza. For the reason she has been around longer,she great with a gun, and she has Roy, and Black Hayate. You just have to love Black Hayate. biggrin.gif
pirate yoshi
Well damn. And here I thought Hawkeye would at least have some competition. hahah.
NightMistress
Hawkeye has had time to grow on all of us which is why I voted for her. I am in no way suprised by this complete blow out. We know her personality and have grown to love her. Lanfan certainly can give her a run for her money though if we see more development on her. Riza is incredibly brave herself and will do whatever is necessary to get the job done. Nevertheless she is human and will make mistakes.
POTOPHREAK
BOTH OF THEM ARE KICK ASS
However, I like Riza more because she... has been around for a longer time. If LanFan show some romantic feelings towards Ling maybe I will like her even more. Why? Cos I'm plain weird.
HOWEVER I accidentally clicked on the Null Vote button XD
Ah well... my vote was supposed to be for Riza, anyway
Shinsei Kage
Lanfan.

I love Riza too, but...I've always liked Lanfan, and I really started to like her after she

[spoiler]cut off her arm to escape the homunculi.[/spoiler]

So, yeah, Lanfan gets my vote. But Hawkeye is stil kickass!
Automne
Riza got my vote for the same reasons than above! biggrin.gif
Shinobi Alchemist
I like Riza best(of the females), but I can say that Ran Fan is the second best female character in the FMA manga!

Riza got my vote by the way...

It's a pity that Ran Fan is in that state now sad.gif
You who read the manga knows what I'm talking about...
Reika
Riza For ever! She kicks ass!! XDD
icy dragon
riza hawkeye definately
GS4Life
Well I'd pick Ran Fan/ Lan Fan but there is no denying how great Riza is.

"If LanFan show some romantic feelings towards Ling maybe I will like her even more. Why? Cos I'm plain weird."

No your not weird.Ling saved her life and seems to love her, and he just plain kicks ass.

Nothing made me go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how adorable than Ran and Ed chat in chapter 48.
fooly cooly pillows
QUOTE(pirate yoshi @ May 21 2005, 11:02 PM)
Before my brain exploded from choosing between the two, Hawkeye won my vote. She owns Roy. XDDD
[snapback]177121[/snapback]

i like them both but i choose ran fan she needs the votes likes ling but i think ling likes her and winry i dont care who he goes with i like them both
Roi Moustang
O man its hawkeye by a long shot... Riza will shoot you between your eyes if you think differently... And remember if you arent potty trained you better be soon
Full Metal Elf
I LOVE Hawkeye....but I'm going with Ran Fan, because the girl cut-off her own arm!!

Though, I'm sure if Hawkeye were in a situation like that to save Roy, she'd do it too....
Colette
Ran Fan. happy.gif
GaluxKitty
I do love Ranfan...

But Hawkeye is just too awesome for words. XD
Melydragon
Tuff desition...

Lan Fan is such an amazing character. That girl knows how to fight!

But Hawkeye is just... Hawkeye!

IŽll give my vote to her!!!

Go Riza!!

HAPPY VALENTINEŽS DAY TO EVERYONE!!!

Please do not attach irrelevent images to your post as means of a signature.
Popogeejo
Never even seen Lan Fan.(I'm only on volume 2 of the manga) and either way I'm a Riza fan through and through.....*sigh*
Hana no Kuroi
Don't know who LanFan is, so it's Riza by deafault and because she's just plain awesome.
The Sin Envy
I voted for Lanfan.
Colette
Kinda unfair of a poll, considering most don't know who Ran Fan (Or Lan Fan) is but are voting anyway.

Oh well. I love Riza, but Ran Fan comes first.
Automne
I don't remember whom I voted for...but if I could re-vote, that'd be for Lan Fan. Awesome character, she's growing on me...:is starting to become an Ed X Lan Fan fan:
GS4Life
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ May 30 2006, 06:02 PM) [snapback]403593[/snapback]

I don't remember whom I voted for...but if I could re-vote, that'd be for Lan Fan. Awesome character, she's growing on me...:is starting to become an Ed X Lan Fan fan:

biggrin.gif It was brought up on a different site but I am starting to wonder if we'll get DBZ swerved. By that I mean everyone expected Bulma to end up with Yamcha yet she ended up with Vegeta. Though I think EdWin make a bit better of a couple as of now than Ed and RanFan(Who knows it might work out though). Either way i'll be jealous of Ed or Ling or [spoiler]
Greed
[/spoiler] as the case may be. Just the thought of it makes me wish that the anime introduced RanFan, [spoiler]
cut off her arm, yes, yes, I know it's cruel and I want to shoot myself in the foot right now, but Ranfan cutting off her arm seems to make her a more likeable character nad Ed x RanFan would make a bit more sense, wouldn't it?
[/spoiler] then hooked her up with Ed, that way the differences would make a bit happier(Especially since Anime Ed x Anime Winry makes me want to shoot myself as opposed to Manga Ed x Manga Winry)
Nil-chan
yeah, this is sort of an unfair poll...
i voted Riza, just cause i love her so much. I love RanFan to death, she's really amazing and loyal, and sort of reminds me of a mixture between Hawkeye and Ed...
MeLRizA
^ Yep, its quite unfair since Riza had been appearing in both the manga and episodes while LanFan has only appeared in the manga..

Even if they both appear euqally often, I'll still vote for Riza Hawkeye *pokes her siggie and avvy*.. Speaking of LanFan, I do like her fighting moves, ther're damn cool biggrin.gif
Nepharski
Polls like this always make me feel indecisive, simply because I feel that if I vote one option, I'm somehow denying the awesomeness of the second one. I like both of them, but I'm more "Used to" Riza than Ran Fan, so she gets my vote.

On a semi-related vote, who would win in a fight? Riza's marksmanship vs. Ran Fan's knives.
AndroidLust
QUOTE(Nepharski @ May 30 2006, 05:44 PM) [snapback]403652[/snapback]

On a semi-related vote, who would win in a fight? Riza's marksmanship vs. Ran Fan's knives.

Ima thinking Riza would win this one. Riza, with her incredible aim, could attack Ran Fan from beyond her knife range. And Riza`s just cooler. tongue.gif
GS4Life
Nil-chan
Who would win? WHy do they have to fight eachother? That stinks, they shouldn't have to. Both are amazing, i refuse to answer, tongue.gif
windxalchemist
Their dedication and love abounds, I think. It's infinite.
I wouldn't put it past Riza to cut her arm off for Roy. I mean seriously, she'd give up her life for him.
There is like no way to choose.... but I chose Riza. Just because of my obsession fandom. lol. tongue.gif

-windxalchemist
Nepharski
QUOTE(Nil-chan @ Jun 1 2006, 04:53 PM) [snapback]404561[/snapback]

Who would win? WHy do they have to fight eachother? That stinks, they shouldn't have to. Both are amazing, i refuse to answer, tongue.gif

Not to the death, obviously. Let's just say that one day they decided to break the fourth wall an compete for fan supremecy in the Colliseum or something. :P
esrz22
Riza because, well, she's Riza. A close race, but Riza is Riza.
Colette
Ran Fan is sexier ._.
Meitantei Conan
I think That Riza Is Better! she is a bad mofo!!! laugh.gif
pawnedbyme
QUOTE(pirate yoshi @ May 21 2005, 10:02 PM) [snapback]177121[/snapback]

Hawkeye totally omg she is awesome with a gun bam bam and lanfan is toast.
riza hawkeye 9
my vote is quite obvious isn't it ??? , riza all the way !!! 'cause she rox!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.