Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Elric Brothers/roy Mustang/maes Huges
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
ghostevolution
hi hi, i'm new to these forums. but this is one of the nicest and active Full Metal Alchemist forums i've seen! nice to meet yall.

anyway, i like to draw/illustrate and stuff. i'm still trying to get the hang of using digital/computer painting and all that. but i stick with traditional mediums usually...*pencil/eraser/pen

so anyway here you go...

this is the most recent drawing i did as a fanart for FMA. its the elric brothers. nothing fancy. just ed and al posing with a border.
IPB Image
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18572502/

this one is an old one i did of roy mustang...i drew it on the back of an envelope. its kinda crooked. heh oh well!
IPB Image

and the last is Maes Huges...yea i did this sketch after "that" episode. so yeah. in loving memory and everything like that. (moment of silence)
IPB Image
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17832112/

aiight well i hope yall enjoyed this stuff! i know i did sharing it with yall. i'll do more fanart when i can. any suggestions would be nice also. take care! see yall around.

~ghost
Bubbles
wow....ummmm... just wow...........

i'm going to go like throw away my art supplies now cus damn, you are freaking awesome and i can't live up to that.....

*goes to check out and favorite your DA site*
Hikusa Rockgirl X
ohh i love how do you do the lineart very clean linearrrrrt!
the first is just awesome :3
OMG! blue lineart! *loves more teh first one* xD
Ed's ponytail looks so different and looong XD
your style is so cool

*lil note: u forget to mark more inside Roy's fingers =O!*
Fullmetal Fangirl
*wants to start compitition ghostevolution due to their awsome drawings*

dammit....*touches on own drawing skills*
hagane_no_tokage
*applauds* wow, those are lovely! i'm quite impressed! great job, keep up the good work! i hope you'll grace us with more of your art in the future. happy.gif
ghostevolution
thanks!!!

Bubbles - thanks for checking out my gallery and adding me to your friend list =3 keep drawing please! i will if u will tongue.gif

Hikusa Rockgirl X - hi and thanks for your *love! yeah, i messed up the roy one eh ^.^;;

Fullmetal Fangirl - LETS GET IT ON! hahaha uhm...i wanna see your stuff =3

hagane_no_tokage - i wanna do winry XD! she's so cute! she's the best character in the whole FMA WORLD!!

---------in addition----------

WINrY IS MINE! NOT ED's NOT ANYONES! MINE! ALL MINE

XD!!!!!!!
nekodesu
.....Damn you....I envy your drawing skills. >_> They're all so good XP
Falling_Man
Very nice work. Your own style. I like that. Maybe you should do character sketches for your own stuff...
darkangelslayer
Those are amazing!!
nekodesu - nah noway! i envy your skills whatever they may be laugh.gif

Falling_Man - uhm i have this...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17954861/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18411096/

darkangelslayer - thanks! you're amazing wink.gif

lol i sound like a "feel good" promo guy. anyway, if u checked my gallery on deviantart...i recently cleared it out ^.^;;

but i'm working on new fanwork and original things. give me time k?
pinako
................damn........thats good! just looking at your wonderful art made me cry......well it was the huges one...and thinking of 'that' episode...and the fact that my neighbor ran over his dog and tahts the 2nd time for that dog...and that hte dog might not live for more than 5 years (plus that dogs already like 13...)

but damn....i thought my friend was good and shes like insainly good....but ....wow yours is soooooooo great! like ...wow...
BellatrixAngelofKyo
Ghostevolution... wow, your absolutely godly at drawing! I love your style! It's very different! I really love how you depicted Ed and Al! I'm amazed! I saw your Huhes pic posted on one of the other threads awile ago and couldn't believe how good it was! I'm glad i found your thread so I can continue to drool over your awesome fan art! LOL laugh.gif The Roy pic rocks too! There all so damn good!
ghostevolution
pinako - aw i'm sorry you cried! don't cry! i'll do a better drawing k

BellatrixAngelofKyo - wow thanks for the many praises! really i'm not that good...T.T i wish i was better and i don't really like the ones i'm showing yall...

I'll do better ones! i promise!
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(ghostevolution @ May 24 2005, 02:07 PM)
pinako - aw i'm sorry you cried!  don't cry!  i'll do a better drawing k

BellatrixAngelofKyo - wow thanks for the many praises!  really i'm not that good...T.T  i wish i was better and i don't really like the ones i'm showing yall...

I'll do better ones!  i promise!
[snapback]178653[/snapback]

Your Welcome. smile.gif Trust me, your very good! I know how you feel though, I always feel the same way about my art work. XD My biggest aspiration as of right now is to become a better manga artist. LOL I always hate showing people my drawings, even though I'm always told there good (and believe me, your are alot better then mine). Keep trying to improve and don't lose your resolve and I'm sure you'll become even more godly at drawing than you already are! laugh.gif Good luck + I'd love to see any other pic's your willing to post! There amazing.
Koneko_chan
Al looks really good in the first one. It roxxorz.
Phyco girl
blink.gif Oh my god! You're a great artist. I especially liked the first pic! Please draw more, darkangelslayer is right, you're AMAZING!
BellatrixAngelofKyo
Oh I'm so sorry GhostEvolution! I got so distracted by your awesome fan art that I forgot you were new! Welcome and Glad you desided to join us! wink.gif Hope you enjoy the posting boards! laugh.gif
ghostevolution
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Koneko_chan - thank you!

Phyco girl - hi thanks! i think your drawings got better. keep it up!

BellatrixAngelofKyo - hihihi! thanks for the warm welcome. uhm...i saw the series on TV and i thought it was good. the last show i remember was the one when maes...yeah. and i bought vol.1 manga. heh i think the manga is better. but anyway! thanks again!
Zarpia
those drawing are just amazing, i envy you (in a good way)
Phyco girl
QUOTE(BellatrixAngelofKyo @ May 25 2005, 03:53 PM)
Oh I'm so sorry GhostEvolution! I got so distracted by your awesome fan art that I forgot you were new! Welcome and Glad you desided to join us! wink.gif Hope you enjoy the posting boards! laugh.gif
[snapback]179395[/snapback]

Oh, yes! Welcome and thank you! I'm working on a Winry one and I did a quick little funny one I'll post later on my thread happy.gif

I think you're really great and I'm excited to see more of your work soon!
ghostevolution
zarpia - hi thanks! laugh.gif in a good way!

uhm where do i go or who do i ask for a super cool winry sig?

oh btw, any requests to draw any FMA character? i want to draw fanart but i wanna see which character(s) yall want to see.
Phyco girl
QUOTE(ghostevolution @ May 26 2005, 11:18 AM)
zarpia - hi thanks!  laugh.gif in a good way!

uhm where do i go or who do i ask for a super cool winry sig?

oh btw, any requests to draw any FMA character?  i want to draw fanart but i wanna see which character(s) yall want to see.
[snapback]179883[/snapback]

Any character! Maybe you should draw one you haven't already posted. That would be fun happy.gif

As for my sig, I got it from the wonderful Riza Babe who I can't thank enough! I think she's the queen of sigs biggrin.gif
BellatrixAngelofKyo
Your Welcome Ghostevolution! laugh.gif Did you know you can read up to chapter 47 of the manga, in english and several other different langauges online? I agree with you totally! The Manga is totally different from the Anime, and in some ways better, Plus it's still being released. I love the art work so much! Also Arakawa-sensei has a hilarious sense of humor. Absolutely any character you want to draw would be wonderful! As for some ideas, like Phyco Girl suggested, perhaps a character or caracters you've not done yet... like perhaps Riza, Scar, Young Alphonse, Roy's subordenets (Havoc etc), or Even more pictures of the characters you've already done! Anything would be great! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.