Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anime Fight Club
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2
hitokiri
ok enough with the ten thousand x vs y threads... there's no need for every possible pairing possible to get its own damned thread. to make things organized this is what we're gonna do.....

A - every week there's gonna be a new pairing
B - you guys get one vote each per week as to what the next pairing should be.
C - you must explain why you think so and so is going to win, NO DAMNED BLIND FANBOY/GIRL-ISM!!!
D - if a character is beaten 5 times they are considered forever dead and may never be chosen again. this weeds out the weakass fanboy/girl favorites.
E - i have final say. if i see that there is no logical way that a character can win and is just getting votes based on blind devotion, i will overturn the decision and make them lose.

as you see the system severely frowns upon fanboys and fangirls with their nonsensical views. this is to make the matches and outcomes logical.

first up...

Ichigo

IPB Image

vs

the Major

IPB Image
foolmetal alchemist
Ichigo
I think he looks cooler. I always end up favoring guys with swords too. Both characters have weird hair, but I think Ichigo's is better.
hitokiri
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ May 10 2005, 04:03 PM)
Ichigo
I think he looks cooler. I always end up favoring guys with swords too. Both characters have weird hair, but I think Ichigo's is better.
[snapback]170433[/snapback]

thats not a very good reason why he would win though....

as for myself... i really can't say for sure. let's see the breakdown:

strength: about equal
speed: also about equal
stamina: the major
weapons: ichigo
experience: the major

but i guess i would have to vote the major since she can go invisible.
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ May 10 2005, 02:02 PM)
ok enough with the ten thousand x vs y threads...  there's no need for every possible pairing possible to get its own damned thread.

OMG, thank you . . . laugh.gif Now I have legitimate reason to close every one of those stupid threads and direct them here.
Dragons04
I think Ichigo will be win because I never seen the Major, but I did seen Ichigo, and the weapons are good, so I think Ichigo will win, also I agree with foolmetal
Riza Babe
Umm whos the major? (sry im abit dumb here)
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Although I don't know who Ichigo is knowing what I know about the Major I'm going with her. Especially since the she had her head blown off reciently and came back the next episode none the worse for wear.

Plus, the invisible thing would definately be a plus.
Hagane no Renzy
TOTALLYT THE MAJOR! (sorry about the caps)

God, for so many reasons. But, I don't wanna sound idiotic or n00bish, because note that -i have not- seen Bleach and know near nothing about Ichigo. So yah. But I just know...! God Motoko could not lose to him.

[/rant]
hitokiri
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ May 10 2005, 04:55 PM)
[snapback]170487[/snapback]

she's the main character from ghost in the shell and ghost in the shell standalone complex

the score so far:

Ichigo: 2
The Major: 3
Slashrose1010
I don't watch GotS but I would still say Kurosaki-kun. His Bankai is cool and is tough as nails. He can also move pretty damn fast... Faster than Kuchiki Bayakuya 0.O He has proven himself a formidable adversary many times. Finally, he is a shinigami, ergo, he can only die by something that can destroy spirits, such as a zanpakutou.
Celestial Shadow
I can't really say since I've never seen Ichigo in action...but he looks cool and is probably very powerful. However the major has technology and stealth on her side...
Hagane no Renzy
*mumblecurseyouichigoendmumble*

Hitokiri, please try not to get mad if you think I'm being stupid, but could I reccomend the next vs. pairing? Me and my friend have been arguing about it for ages and I need to show him up.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Hagane no Renzy @ May 10 2005, 10:22 PM)
could I reccomend the next vs. pairing? Me and my friend have been arguing about it for ages and I need to show him up.
[snapback]170690[/snapback]

well everyone gets a vote on the next pairing, just post your suggestion and if enough people like the suggestion it'll be next weeks pairing. sorry this is the only fair way.
Riza Babe
QUOTE(hitokiri @ May 10 2005, 03:34 PM)
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ May 10 2005, 04:55 PM)
[snapback]170487[/snapback]

she's the main character from ghost in the shell and ghost in the shell standalone complex

the score so far:

Ichigo: 2
The Major: 3
[snapback]170543[/snapback]

Oh ok thanks Hito! I'll vote for ichigo biggrin.gif Coz I don't watch ghost in the shell ><!!
Hagane no Renzy
T_T *blubbers at the fact that Ichigo is winning and silently vows never to watch Bleach and it should be called Blech*

Alright, my suggestion was Faust VIII vs. Alphonse Elric (Armor). Incase any of you don't know who faust is, he's a villain from Shaman King who's cool as hell. So...yah. Just a suggestion.

also VOTE FOR THE MAJOR OR SHE'LL VAPORIZE YOU!!!
Fresh_Coffee
what about Goku vs. Superman (strongest verisons)
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(hitokiri @ May 10 2005, 04:16 PM)
but i guess i would have to vote the major since she can go invisible.

But Ichigo is invisible to her because she is not a spirit smile.gif And even if she can become invisible, Ichigo may be able to sense where she is, though he isn't very good at that... (but he gets better as the story progresses)

As for the new pairing, I suggest Chrno Vs. Arucard laugh.gif
Celestial Shadow
Now that'd be awesome.
Fresh_Coffee
Alucard could kick his ass. XD
Isn't voting for a character just because you've never seen the opponent also semi-fanboy/girlism?

IPB Image
^ her and Sailor Moon

or:

Doraemon and Rocky Rackat
Celestial Shadow
Not really...Technically it's just because that's the only character you have seen.
Hagane no Renzy
*why can't I stop fuming?*

Well, I'm sure if everyone watched both shows they'd all agree on good ol' Motoko! *nods insanely hoping no one will grow to hate him*
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ May 11 2005, 06:47 PM)
[snapback]171124[/snapback]

Btw sleep.gif Have you even seen Chrno in action? (Not saying you're wrong or right...)
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ May 12 2005, 05:12 PM)
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ May 11 2005, 06:47 PM)
[snapback]171124[/snapback]

Btw sleep.gif Have you even seen Chrno in action? (Not saying you're wrong or right...)
[snapback]171536[/snapback]

hehehe, yes I'm being bias. XD Though I have seen Chrno in action a couple of times.. but not a lot compared to Alucard.. I'm not really sure about Chrno since I only saw a couple of eps and it wasn't in order @_@
Celestial Shadow
I'm not really sure about Alucard since I've only seen a few episodes. But at the point in the series of Chrno Crusade I'm at, Chrno is weaker than Alucard...I think o.O
Slashrose1010
I have only seen Hellsing 1&2 (can't get into it) but he seems pretty strong. I have also seen only Chrno Crusade 1&2 (watching 3 tomorrow), and judging by those eps alone... I would say... Chrno is stronger, but I might be wrong. I might get some more Hellsing after I am done with FMA, Champloo and CC.

Who would win in a mech fight? Domon (G-Gundam) Vs. Roger Smith (Big-O) wink.gif I know who Celes would vote for
Falling_Man
Assuming Kurosaki starts the fight as a Shinigami, he'd pretty much have this hands down, because the Major doesn't have anything to deal with spectres or soul-eating spirit demons. But if he didn't, the Major would win.

Anyway, that's one for Ichigo.

And for the count, I have read Bleach and seen Ghost in the Shell.
foolmetal alchemist
No one's replied to this topic in awhile. Is Hitokori going to officialy decide on two characters or something?
Falling_Man
He's going to be out for sometime. So anyway, the count is...

Ichigo: 5
The Major: 4/5 (I'm unsure on this, but I can't tell who Renzy voted for...)

I'm not taking hitokiri's place, I'm just counting up the votes...

So vote already, darn it!
Fresh_Coffee
:3 I'm going to be bias since I have not seen ghost in the shell so I'll stay out of this one.
Owarinai Yume
I vote Motoko Kusangi,(the Major)She rocks!!! biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Owarinai Yume @ May 24 2005, 04:01 PM)
I vote Motoko Kusangi,(the Major)She rocks!!! biggrin.gif
[snapback]178844[/snapback]

If you don't have a serious reason then I don't think the vote will count. You will also probably recieve a fanboy/fangirl lecture from hitokori.
Celestial Shadow
Will this "fight" ever end? Geez, someone should just tally up the votes and announce the winner already...
Fresh_Coffee
Ok, Celes your wish is my command.

It would be

Ichigo: 5
major: 5(Renzy voted for Major)

If we include the last vote which was for Major.

It would be

Ichigo:5
Major: 6

So it's either a tie or Major wins. :3
foolmetal alchemist
So....Who's gonna decide the next pairing?
Falling_Man
Hitokiri will, once he returns. Which may not be for awhile, but we're still waiting for him.
Edward Elric.
Edward Elric (FullMetal Alchemist)- Alchemy

Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)- Sharingan

Who would win if they are fighting each other?

[Side Studys APACX]

Similer but not in a FMA Forum: http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php...516#post1255516
Mustang's Apprentice
Definitely Itachi, cause the chracters in Naruto are uber-powerful, just like DBZ.

Ed would get wiped out easily, because Itachi's Sharingan could easily predict his moves, and Ed's moves are slow anyway.
Edward Elric.
QUOTE(Mustang's Apprentice @ May 31 2005, 08:20 AM)
Definitely Itachi, cause the chracters in Naruto are uber-powerful, just like DBZ.

Ed would get wiped out easily, because Itachi's Sharingan could easily predict his moves, and Ed's moves are slow anyway.
[snapback]182809[/snapback]

You have Itachi's name written all over your avatar sad.gif
Hagane no Renzy
>__>...

I had high hopes for this thread...it's kinda turning into...bleh

And I'm surprised someone couldn't tell that I was for the Major biggrin.gif

So, hitokiri's really gone? Anyone know for how long?
Falling_Man
@Renzy: OK. Wasn't sure... Anyhow, hitokiri-san is back, but he hasn't gone to this thread yet...

ANYHOW...
Ichigo:5
The Major:5

hito-san is regulating who is being voted for and etc., so we're still on this. Someone please vote who has seen/read/knows about either character...
Mustang's Apprentice
QUOTE(Edward Elric. @ May 31 2005, 05:27 PM)
QUOTE(Mustang's Apprentice @ May 31 2005, 08:20 AM)

[snapback]182809[/snapback]

You have Itachi's name written all over your avatar sad.gif
[snapback]183160[/snapback]

You have Edward's name written all over your avatar, screen name, AND signature.
foolmetal alchemist
This thread has lost its original purpose seeing as new fight threads are being started. Would somebody please vote?
Elderberry
*closes another fighting thread*

Hm...seeing as hitokiri-sama is absent again, perhaps someone else should start up a new pair of characters to vote on? :\
Edwardhellion
how about this

Jin (Samurai Champloo)

vs.

Envy (FMA)
Carnal Malefactor
Well, envy's practically invinclible, so the smart money's on him.

Here's a real battle for ya:

Lust [FMA] v. Lucy [Elfen Lied]
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Jin Vs Envy?

That's not even a fight. huh.gif
Toby-Chan
But Jin/Envy would be hot...

Envy's lil' miniskirt
They could wrestle in oil, that would be a fight. tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
I would put my money on Lust in that fight. Lucy may have vectors, but she would have to kill Lust quite a few times before she permanently stays down, and by then, she has to have had landed a dire hit on Lucy >< Still it is a smexy fight.

Jin/Envy? Envy would demolish him in about 1/8 of a second... but yesh, if it was oily wrestling, it would be hot laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.