Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newtype June 2005
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > FMA Conqueror of Shambala Movie
Pages: 1, 2
POTOPHREAK
QUOTE(Hagaren_Edward @ May 13 2005, 04:13 AM)
Wow.....now Im confused....

Isn't Al in the movie going around -human- and mascarading as Ed? *points to all the Newtype pics of Al int he Edo outfit*

Maybe it's Envy disguised as Al.... Or maybe Al -did- find a way to make it through and gave up his body as sacrifice *shrugs*

*sniffles* But human Al is prettier.....

And Ed had better stay in that Munich outfit! It looks good on him! *crosses arms*
[snapback]171742[/snapback]

QUOTE(guest)
I just viewed the image again and found that Ed's hairstyle is almost the same as mine right now and I am a girl 0.0

I think Hawkeye and Winry influenced each other a lot, so the similarities of hairstyle don't surprise me a lot smile.gif

I like Al in the new body more... he's all grown up and really cute rolleyes.gif please don't put him back in the armour, movie company! (BONES?

Agreed lol
That now hairstyle and his expression is kinda weird together

Makes perfect sense Hagaren_Edward *nodnod*
BONES, mercy please!!
Hope it is not Envy... but the sacrifice one is bad too.
I just read on the scan about the missing things in Al's body, where was the chalkcase suppose to be? I can't tell that difference.
Kinbari-chan
Thanks much for the news Sycia! happy.gif This is very interesting...especially since armor Al sees Ed in Munich and theres no bloodseal. Maybe somehow he crosses the gate like Ed did in episode 49 and possses the armor in our world like Ed possesed the one kid in the episode. Just a theory though. Guess we'll have to wait for the movie to find out!
KevLar
I foresee Al being a better alchemist than Ed in the movie. Ed not wanting to do alchemy anymore after seeing the ramifications of it in our world will lessen his ability. Al hearing the story of Ed's greatness from Winry, Armstrong, Roy, etc. will push him to the next lvl of alchemic understanding. I pray someone cams this movie. cool.gif
Sycia
QUOTE(Guest @ May 16 2005, 12:15 PM)
I just read on the scan about the missing things in Al's body, where was the chalkcase suppose to be? I can't tell that difference.
[snapback]173199[/snapback]

In the anime series, the chalkcase was on his side (left or right, I don't remember). He whips out his chalk from there to draw them alchemy circles. Not surprising people don't notice it much since the thing itself is tiny compared to his huge frame...
Saturn Stars
Hmmm I can understand all the excitement. But I do agree with Kaskas... something is strange about the pic. Ed's expression jsut dosn't sit right, the whole thing makes me feel uneasy.
Nefaria
I do agree that it's not noticable but since i've been doing a lot of drawing i've seen that the chalk case is prodomatly on his right leg anyways my deduction is the reason for no symbol on Al's body and no apron is because all those things were from their world and not in the place he finds Ed in and plus from what i heard in the world Ed ends up in Alchemy is either non existant or not very wide used that's also why Ed ends up having trouble forming his ring of power to preform alchemy.
OMNI Enforcer
It looks great. The shot of Ed and Al meeting again seems to perfect, somethings gota be wrong. Winry and Rose are both looking quite hot. All around its a cool pic.
omg! I can't wait... but i do have to agree with almost every post. It looks as if Ed saw Al and ran to him. Then 'Al' puts his hands up to where they are now and says something -that we obviously don't know- and it shocks Ed....giving him that expression. happy.gif I wanna see it now! I can't wait.
CodeAlchemist
The expression on Ed's face dude, armor is NOT strangling Ed, I mean look at that happy smile, what is he saying "I'm so happy you're strangling me Al! This is what i've always wanted!" tongue.gif If it was Envy, I think the contrast of personalities between Al & Envy would have tipped Ed off, Envy is a smart bastard and a good cosplayer but, he's not THAT good.
What it might be, is that Ed just saw Al, ran up to him, Al just grabbed him, and while currently YAY!Ed, Al will just gradually strangle him (as Envy of course)
Miniskirt
QUOTE(Sycia @ May 10 2005, 06:52 PM) [snapback]170278[/snapback]

NewType June 2005

Spoilers for the FMA movie. Do not proceed if spoiler sensitive.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A tad late on putting this up (sorry, school and such).

IPB Image

Fully translated (except for trivial parts like credits and series background.

Big giveaway for the upcoming movie, Fullmetal Alchemist; Conqueror of Shambala. : )

Source:
Newtype June 2005. My mag's in pieces... : |

Do you still have it??? I'm looking for it, but I can't find it, and I can't read anything on this post.
dahomunculi
QUOTE(Miniskirt @ Apr 2 2006, 05:09 PM) [snapback]373358[/snapback]

QUOTE(Sycia @ May 10 2005, 06:52 PM) [snapback]170278[/snapback]

NewType June 2005

Spoilers for the FMA movie. Do not proceed if spoiler sensitive.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A tad late on putting this up (sorry, school and such).

IPB Image

Fully translated (except for trivial parts like credits and series background.

Big giveaway for the upcoming movie, Fullmetal Alchemist; Conqueror of Shambala. : )

Source:
Newtype June 2005. My mag's in pieces... : |

Do you still have it??? I'm looking for it, but I can't find it, and I can't read anything on this post.

either can I... oh, and according 2 the post, the DVD is supposed 2 be out- is it subtitled in english? oh, and where can U get it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.