Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hagaren Song File - Winry Rockbell
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music > FMA-1 Anime Music > Hagaren Song Files: FMA-1 Character Songs
Pages: 1, 2
Sycia
Hagaren Song File - Winry Rockbell
Release Date: 22nd of June, 2005
Product No: SVWC-7263
Price: 1,155 yen
- 1 disc
- 2 songs by Winry (Toyoguchi Megumi), 1 by Winry & Sceizka, and 1 karaoke track.

First prints include a 3-way foldable box & a super-picture label (?).

Source:
JBook.co.jp

--------

NewType June issue, translation pending....
Aoko-chan
^-^ YaY!!!!!!! A Winry song file ^-^!! Will definetely buy this one !! Thankyou for telling us sycia!!
Azura Elric
A song file for Winry?! ^o^ All right! Who's Cheska btw? ...Sceizka? -.- I don't know how to spell her name, but is the bookworm singing in this? ._.
Or is that a Voice Actor's name?
POTOPHREAK
Cool!
Wonder if the other characters will have songs too
Is Cheska/Sceizka the librarian girl?
Sycia
Whoops, thanks for the proper name. I'm not familiar with how English fans spell it....
Chibi Viki
i don't know about you guys but this feels kinda short... ed and roy (dunno about al though) both get 3 vocal songs each and 1 instrumental/karaoke, while winry only has 2 vocals and 1 karaoke.

heh, a duet w/ sheska. i'm quite surprised that she doesn't have a duet w/ pinako.

*starts praying for riza hawkeye song file*
lialiakicks
Oooohhh!!! A duet! happy.gif
Chiyo
Yay, I can't wait for that, will definatly get it.
Kirara
I am really happy about another vocal CD but I just realized that Winry has the most songs out of any character.

She sings in 3 on her own CD and then she also sings with Ed and Al on Ed's CD. So Winry has 4 songs. I think the most any other character has is 3. As much as I love the Ed/Al/Winry song I would really have liked just an Ed/Al duet.
Yukina_Raven
WOOT! Can't wait for this one! Toyoguchi Megumi has such a pretty voice, too. happy.gif

I agree, Kirara. I would have loved an Ed/Al one too.
AA battery
seems that the Winry songfile will be better than Alphonse songfile ^^ *gah, why stuff a homunculus song into Al's song file sleep.gif;;;*
Defade
The CD cover and song names of the file is out now!
IPB Image
1 BOY FRIENDS!
2 恋愛参考書~Love reference book~
3 銀時計
4 BOY FRIENDS!(Instrumental)
I wonder what BOY FRIENDS! will sound like...sleep.gif;;
And is it just me, or Winry looks like Jeanne in Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne??
AA battery
defade: i agree to you...

-__- i never really liked the cover of these song files as they kinda make it... shoujo-style... =\ FMA is shounen series, right? *sigh*

even the song file names are... so shoujo... wt*... FMA is not a romance anime =\

It's kinda weird that they put "恋愛参考書" then put "love reference book" in the same title again... lol... this song wil probably sound funny, xD

i want to know how 銀時計sound like... btw, do u know which one will be the Winry/Szieka duet? it would be weird if 銀時計is... that song really should be a WInry solo... oh well, Winry/Szieka duet is just weird ,imo... it should totally be a Winry/Riza duet... sad.gif

it would even be better if they throw in an Ed/Al duet in there! xDDDD

however, I will still look forward to it cuz I think Winry's VA sings good ^^ i like her voice too (Mimiru in hack//sign :3)
Defade
Well...I think they put in that ~love reference book~ thingie just because of the traditional japanese song naming thing. If you've seen one of Ayumi Hamasaki's titles, it's like HANABI~Episode I~ and HANABI~Episode II~ and "my name's WOMEN". They think that putting in those things can make the song seem special/...same goes for RETURNABLE MEMORIES.
But I do think 銀時計 is the duet, from the past song files, every 3rd song in it is a kind of 'special' song( like Hagane no Kokoro and Ame no hi wa, no thank you, and Trance to Homnuclus is very special indded, very very special to put a homnuclus song-like-thingie into Al's song file).
And I would simply LOVE it if they put in a Al/Ed duet into it, but chances are pretty low, since it's Winry's song file( unless they pull out that trance to homnuclus trick out again..that is. sleep.gif;; )
The romance thingie...I totally agree...when I first saw those names I thought they were a kind of love story single....it's just too romantic...except for 銀時計..but who knows....
allicesa
i really dont care much for winry rockbell but who i do care for is envy hes hell a hot! but i dont understand why hes wasting his time f*****king edward when he can f*************ck me 24/7 act least im in love with him. this is from allicesa yea i said. it what ya goina do about it? my other name is jealousy so ibelong with envy. i want to get married and have kids so put me in pictures with envy tourting me the way he tortures eddy and put me on the show im black but i have long long brown hair with blonde streaks. laugh.gif biggrin.gif . so please! please! make me belong to envy ok do a girl a favor. ok?

love,allicesa renee ellis wallace aka jealousy im his girl foever
AA battery
o______O what the heck was that... that was so random and it doesn't even remotely related to what we were discussing about...

does this site has IP track for users who posted? My university does =\ (I think LJ does too, if the owner of the journal chooses to)

defade: heh, probably yea... cuz last song is usually the duet =\ I would totally love it if they simply release a character song file with many duets... altho I think Roy's singing is weird, I would love to hear a Roy/Hughes duet... you know, like they are best friends and everything... or even cuter, Hughes/Gracia/Elysia duet! xDDDDD omg, that would be sooo cute x3

I want to hear Ed and Al sing "brothers" too :3 (like, put in japanese lyrics there or sth) and definately, I want a Winry/Riza duet as I said before... Scieka doesn't even have any major parts in the manga and she gets to duet with Winry sleep.gif;;;

Bones just didn't invest enough $$ into the character song files =\
Defade
Just some crazed palm-tree lover thinking that the mods are the directors..sleep.gif;;
Well, I agree with the Hughes/Gracia/Elizia duet! That would be toooo cute! And I freaked out when I first heard Roy's voice in Ame no hi wa, no thank you, but after a while I got used to it.
A 'Brothers' duet by Al and Ed would be lovely too! But a russian song sounds stranger sung by a japanese. If you've heard the Tales of Another Live version of Brothers sung by Veronika and Astanasia( I *think* they are Japanese peple), it's simply..weird....
I think they should release a kind of Hagaren Song File - Special Duet Version - with various characters singing duets.
They really aren't spending enough money in it. sleep.gif;;
hagane_no_tokage
which is a shame...there's a whole forum full of people right here who i'm sure would make up the difference in their profits for it. biggrin.gif

i personally would also like to hear a winry/riza duet, they both have such awesome voices, and they've both done character song works before, so i don't really understand why it's sciezka either... i mean, we know she's winry's like good girlfriend and all, but...she's a significantly lesser role [in the anime especially] than riza...

i think they should have lust do a song...like a lounge-style jessica rabbit-esque kinda song, it'd be perfect for her voice. XD and gluttony can munch on people in the background and kill the mood, and envy will get pissed off at him for ruining the mood, and throw stuff at him, and they'll start arguing, an dthen lust will stop singing, spear them both, and then finish the song.

...i...apologize, i...got a little carried away there... O_o
Defade
Ha ha! A Lust song will totally rocK! And maybe in the middle of the song, Gluttony will ask " Can I eat that, Lust?" in which Lust replies " If you want a stomach ache."
Then, in the middle of nowhere, Envy will pop up and say " Gluttony, stop that eating!" "But I'm hungry~~" "Nooooo!" and they will argue when Lust is still singing and then there is the spear-them-part you talked about. wink.gif
AA battery
hahaha xD Lust/Gluttony/Envy that sounds totally awesome xDDDD fun song indeed

I want to hear the military crew do a gag song or sth... maybe bash Roy with the song... that would be funny too xD with Riza in the background calling Roy "Munou", hahaha xD

a little kids song by little Ed/Al/Winry may be cute too... sing with chibi voices :3

Since Scar is also such a big part in the anime (tragic death eh... altho I don't really like that) maybe they should have one angst song on him >->

that's it o.o let's all rush to BONES studio and demand for a "COMPLETE BEST CHARACTER SONG FILE" or sth like that xD
Defade
Cool! Let's demand it with bombs and spears and swords and guns and....stuff...
They should really do more duets, maybe they could add a " Please do you work now, colonel." line to Riza in the Miltary duet you mentioned!
And maybe a Dante/Hoho song with Dante singing stuff like " Ah! My husband, why would you leave me for a mortal human!" I'm crazy.
Hikusa Rockgirl X
OMG XD
i would like to hear an Edward and Winry duet 9.9u
*What?? i'm a EdxWin fan haha XDDDD*

ńam also maybe an "HOMUNCULUS SONG FILE" O.o
with one song per homunculi
*omg.. gluttony!! xDDDD*
AND THEN in that song file the 8th song would be "Trance to homunculus" and put an Ed and Al duet on Alphonse hagaren song file ;_;...

nyooooo~...... *dreams about*

i demand a complete best characters song file from BONES too!! xDDD

ahaha a Dante and Hohenheim duet owo haha that would be interesting..
oh oh! maybe a Trisha and Hohenheim duet :D;?
^ There is Hagane no Kokoro tongue.gif. (Well, there's Al <33 too but Ed and Winry sing)
AA battery
yea, we know there is Hagane no Kokoro, but I want to hear one with JUST Ed and Al... no Winry.
hagane_no_tokage
haaahahah, what have i started??
Arania
QUOTE(POTOPHREAK @ May 10 2005, 05:40 AM)
Cool!
Wonder if the other characters will have songs too
Is Cheska/Sceizka the librarian girl?
[snapback]170268[/snapback]

I doubt itdo you like Roy Mustang?
I think hes cool.........
Do you like the show Inuyasha too?
I do.
IronFlame
I don't know what on earth this is but she has a pretty good voice..
i'm asking you all a favor...cansome of who can help me by looking for Winry Rockbell's in english cause i from Singapoer and don't no those word..*for those who also don't no Japanese word*Please help me!
Starrygalonline^.^
sorry that i forget to log in..but i wish you won't complaint about me because i just now tpye and did not look at my letters and quickly press fast reply but i cannot edit...Sorry :unsure:
MizukoMidori
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ May 29 2005, 10:54 AM)

i think they should have lust do a song...like a lounge-style jessica rabbit-esque kinda song, it'd be perfect for her voice.  XD  and gluttony can munch on people in the background and kill the mood, and envy will get pissed off at him for ruining the mood, and throw stuff at him, and they'll start arguing, an dthen lust will stop singing, spear them both, and then finish the song.

...i...apologize, i...got a little carried away there...  O_o

[snapback]181670[/snapback]

That would just be awesome. I think Lust should at leat have one song at all in any of them, because she has such a beautiful voice, and she's such an awesome character.
Keos
Apparently 銀時計 is a love solo by Winry... I think it encompasses all the things she wanted to say to Ed. There's a Chinese translation of the lyrics on http://hagaren.ocean-x.com/hagarenbbs/read...id=6736&fpage=1 , I can't translate it to English though.
fooly cooly pillows
i should get it
im one of the bihggest winry fans alive biggrin.gif
ShiroiKazeru
I have a solo by Winry, but I'm not exactly sure if it's the one that was in chinese lyrics on that particular site.
Saturn Stars
could someone please get onto translating those lyrics, it would be muc appreciated, i don't get chinese at all!
FMAlover^
Mayou hitsuyou mo nai kurai
Chanto watashi wa itsumo soba de
Anata no omoi mo hidoi itami mo
Isshou ni kanjiteita deshou?
Nani wo kono kyori de
Damaru koto ga aru no?
Nozokikomuhodo kakusu you na

Anata wo utsusu gindokei
Shiranakatta hou ga yokatta nante
Omowanai yo

Konna ni tsuyoi watashi dakara
Kawari ni naku koto datte dekiru
Sou yatte subete wo misenai koto ga
Yasashisa no tsumori nara ne
Yada yo kanchigai
watashi ni wa iranai no
omoidasuhodo hayakunaru

hari no otokizamu gindokei
soko ni sukoshi dake demo
watashi no koto mo kizandeite

tsumtai sono te no oku no nukumori
watashi wa wasurete nante inai

tameiki kobosu ima sae mo
oite ikaresou na gindokei
moshimo itsuka kowaresou na
koto ga atta no nanimo ka mo
subete rikai suru wa
chanto watashi ni miseni oide

koko ni oide

英文翻譯﹕

You don’t have to feel so lost
Because naturally, you’re always by my side.
We both used to feel all your emotions
And even your worst pain together, you know?
So why is it that within this interval
You have fallen silent?

It’s as if you are hiding deep within
This silver watch that reflects you
Somehow I just can’t think
“Isn’t it better to never have known…?”

Because I am this strong
I can still turn around and cry
The way you thought you were being kind
By never showing me anything…
No, you’re wrong,
I don’t need [you to do that for me]

It’s as if my memories are so quickly disappearing
Into the ticking of this silver watch
Cut into me…just being here
Just a little bit more…

And the warmth of my palm has grown cold
I swear I will never forget…

And even now, a sigh spills from my lips
and this silver watch has come full circle
and someday, if it seems that it has broken
maybe there’s nothing that can be done about it
but still, I’ll understand,
even if you don’t show me when you come back

come back to me…

This is what I found in the site keos linked.
Keos
Wow, thankyou so so much for translating that FMAlover^!! biggrin.gif Love ya! ^ ^

Do you speak Japanese fluently or learn Japanese? Or did you translate from the Chinese? My Chinese is poor sad.gif

Great song... so sad...

And even now, a sigh spills from my lips
and this silver watch has come full circle
and someday, if it seems that it has broken
maybe there’s nothing that can be done about it
but still, I’ll understand,
even if you don’t show me when you come back

come back to me…

Looks like that will never happen now.... can we hope though?

I have ordered the CD from yesasia and hopefully it will sound just as beautiful melodically.
FMAlover^
Hehehe...I never translate I don't know Japanese!I understand Chinese though but not too advanced^.^;;....By the way,I found the lyrics while scrolling down.The translation is there I never translate it! ^.^;Heres where i get it *the link is in the the link you posted~...
http://bbs.greedland.net/topic.php?topicId...d=0&forumPage=3
Keos
Oh wow... interesting that I missed it tongue.gif Thanks anyway ^ ^
Saturn Stars
WHERE CAN i download this song?
Shinobimelxi
Go to the FMA music area, I already posted a site, and explained how you could download the songs.
I think hte thread name is "The song hunt" or "song hunting."

I'm sure you'll find what your looking for. ^.^

But if you're looking for the chinese one, then I dont know what site is linked to that one, I think someone already posted it.

But go to the thread I meantioned, I think I'm the last one who posted, so you'll probably find my username under the thread.
In the thread is the site, and the instructions I gave for people new to this type of download.
Satsuka
QUOTE(Saturn Stars @ Jul 31 2005, 01:55 AM)
[snapback]234081[/snapback]

You could PM me if you want the song.
Saturn Stars
QUOTE(Satsuka @ Aug 2 2005, 08:34 AM)
QUOTE(Saturn Stars @ Jul 31 2005, 01:55 AM)
[snapback]234081[/snapback]

You could PM me if you want the song.
[snapback]237136[/snapback]

It's no problem, someone has already taken care of me, but thanks biggrin.gif
Shinobimelxi
who? was that me?..... I like your sig, it's funny.
i_luv_semantics
QUOTE(FMAlover^ @ Jul 29 2005, 09:01 PM)
Hehehe...I never translate I don't know Japanese!I understand Chinese though but not too advanced^.^;;....By the way,I found the lyrics while scrolling down.The translation is there I never translate it! ^.^;Heres where i get it *the link is in the the link you posted~...
http://bbs.greedland.net/topic.php?topicId...d=0&forumPage=3
[snapback]232298[/snapback]

Who sent you that link? A friend of mine translated those lyrics and I want to make sure she gets proper credit for them. Her LiveJournal is here and the lyrics are posted therein, verbatum. I doubt she appreciates having her lyrics stolen.
Saturn Stars
Hahaha, alot of people comment on my sig...

And yes... we really should give proper credit to the perosn who translated
Satsuka
QUOTE(Saturn Stars @ Aug 2 2005, 08:22 PM)
Hahaha, alot of people comment on my sig...

And yes... we really should give proper credit to the perosn who translated
[snapback]237937[/snapback]

So then the credit should got to hawkeye_chuui. ^_^
hagane_no_tokage
*blink* hey that's me! ohmy.gif who's posting my lyrics without permission!!?? *brandishes lightsaber*

thanks for the notification! i...can't read the chinese BB... O_o but thank you for letting me know they were floating about!
Saturn Stars
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Aug 3 2005, 01:16 PM)
*blink* hey that's me!  ohmy.gif  who's posting my lyrics without permission!!??  *brandishes lightsaber*

thanks for the notification!  i...can't read the chinese BB...  O_o  but thank you for letting me know they were floating about!

[snapback]237988[/snapback]

Was that really you? Good translation job buy the way,
hagane_no_tokage
yeh, LJ's hawkeye_chuui is me. and thanks! it's such a pretty song, it was fun to translate. the second chorus is just weird tho... i couldn't really make it make sense... .__.
Saturn Stars
I know, I read the japanese and saw your translation was a little differnt from what it literally means... but it's hard to put it into words and I think you did a great job
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.