Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: News Update About Fma The Movie!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > FMA Conqueror of Shambala Movie
cutewitch
hoho, happened to see these new scans of jap. mag.s from a hk site~~ looks like that windry, rozie, and many other people will have a share in the movie~~ed meets al, no, please don't put his soul in the armor again~~~any sensei knowing any japanese here?smile.gif
xrninja
moving to the news section, since that's where most of the new info on the movie is going. thanks for the attached scans, though; i'm really hoping they'll release some more pictures of the gunjin-tachi. biggrin.gif

(and i don't think you'll be able to find any people willing to translate so much blurry kanji and hiragana, especially since it's at an angle. laugh.gif )
Jellybean
Yay, more movie stuff! Great scans, thanks for posting them.

I'm so glad Winry's in the movie. I half thought they were going to just leave her out of the plot.

Is that a pairing contest on that fourth page? All I can read of that is the names, (1) Roy x Riza, (2) Ed x Winry, (3) Roy x Ed. blink.gif

EDIT: Hey, my 100th post. I'm an alchemist now. laugh.gif
cutewitch
yeah! so glad that fianlly my post got a "promotion"--yeah, that tilted angle might be a problem--looking forward to some better scans~~

anyway, the grown-up windry appears much more beautiful and... (don't throw eggs at me~~i love ed too~~) more apporiate when put together with grown-up ed~~

QUOTE(xrninja @ May 9 2005, 09:32 PM)
moving to the news section, since that's where most of the new info on the movie is going. thanks for the attached scans, though; i'm really hoping they'll release some more pictures of the gunjin-tachi. biggrin.gif

(and i don't think you'll be able to find any people willing to translate so much blurry kanji and hiragana, especially since it's at an angle. laugh.gif )
[snapback]170150[/snapback]

hagane_no_tokage
spiffy! do you know what magazine that is? i'd like to take a stab at some translations but it's hard to do it from scans cuz my screen is fuzzy. -__-
NightMistress
Winry's looking awesome. Don't like the shoes though. And I can't wait to see what's going on in that 4th scan.
Edo-mame
Winry looks way older now... but it's only been two years. I hope Al doesn't stay looking like a kid when he is supposed to be 17 by the ned of the movie but I don't want him back in the armor. And Wrath is still mean looking!
Moinkys
Al is supposed to be 17? Holy crap, how much time goes by?
hakai-kun
Well, Aru *would* be 17 if he had aged properly, but if you watch the last epi. it'd make sense.
Winry's new look really works with her part in the Simple People Gaiden. tongue.gif She's really starting to blend with Riza. XD. w00t! yay for RoyxEdo cool.gif
POTOPHREAK
The pics rock, thanks a lot.
Kitty Cat
w00t! yay for RoyxEdo

I nearly choked on my congee when i read that O_o (Don't get me wrong!!)

Anyways... I agree!! Winry looks more beautiful grown up!!
(Hey cutewitch which magazine is that and which site?)
Sycia
Eh. I'm not for taking images off other people's site and putting up on this website's mainpage......
lialiakicks
Winry's shoes look a lot like Faye Valentine's shoes! O_O WTH? Is Studio BONES getting lazy?! >_<

But, thanks for the scans cutewitch! They look like they came from the latest Animage (well, the format looks the same)...? Not sure.

But, I must say that the pic of Ed in his boxers made me laugh. LOL!!! happy.gif
cutewitch
the original thread is:the thread. seriously speaking, i am not very sure whether that's HK--but looks that many people there come from HK~~

the mag should be: animedia~~

i had some difficulty connecting this site for a while--therefore i picked up the pics and attached it to my post so more people can have easier access to it.

QUOTE(POTOPHREAK @ May 10 2005, 02:57 AM)
From a HK site... never seen that though I live in Hong Kong ^^ Dunno Japanese though sad.gif  Good luck

Chiyo
WINRY!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm done, thanks so much for posting these. I really want to see this movie asap.
Hagane no Renzy
Awww *mopes* Al back in armor? This could be bad. X_x

On another note, Winry looks cool biggrin.gif
Oinchinjey
I really want to see the movie ><!!
It would be great if someone could translated...
POTOPHREAK
QUOTE(cutewitch @ May 10 2005, 12:20 PM)
the original thread is:the thread. seriously speaking, i am not very sure whether that's HK--but looks that many people there come from HK~~

the mag should be: animedia~~

i had some difficulty connecting this site for a while--therefore i picked up the pics and attached it to my post so more people can have easier access to it.

QUOTE(POTOPHREAK @ May 10 2005, 02:57 AM)
From a HK site... never seen that though I live in Hong Kong ^^ Dunno Japanese though sad.gif  Good luck

[snapback]170403[/snapback]

The website is of Simplified Chinese so I think it is not of Hong Kong, but of mainland China.
Saturn Stars
I agree and chant with big sister! WINRY! WINRY! And leaning up against ED aswell, I think I have had my fix for the day. Walks away satisfied!
Red Shadow
Yeah, gotta admit, Winry's hair looks really sophisticated like that. Thank you cutewitch! It's cause of you that we keep getting awesome scans and trailer links! Has anyone seen the scan on the main page. Ed looks so cute when he's that happy! But it really is going to be interesting to see the timeline of the movie. I mean we have Al in his armor body without any of the normal accesories. How the heck did he get over the Gate?
Lust and Envy
Looks good
Electrastar
I really like Winry's new look, espicially her outfit...but I could have done without Wrath in the movie....oh well just have to wait and see I suppose.
Jaci
These movie looks so good! I love Winry's new look! =D
TSilver Fox
Maybe it's really Envy and not Al as the suit of armor? blink.gif .................................
I dunno ... It was a random quick and passing thought there.
Udon
We need some screen caps from the movie!
hagane_no_tokage
well, they're not screencaps...but here are the promo bookmarks i got in ikebukuro. <3 happy.gif

[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/lieutenant_hawkeye/ed_movie_bookmark.jpg[/img][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/lieutenant_hawkeye/winry_movie_bookmark.jpg[/img]
ed, winry

[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/lieutenant_hawkeye/al_elric_movie_bookmark.jpg[/img][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/lieutenant_hawkeye/al_heiderich_movie_bookmark.jpg[/img]
al cosplaying as ed and al heiderich

[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/lieutenant_hawkeye/roy_movie_bookmark.jpg[/img]
and of course my beloved cyclops!roy

my scanner didn't seem to pick up the color of the metalic backgrounds... ed is gold, winry is pink, al elric is silver, al heiderich is blue and roy is red. i wish there had been a hawkeye... ;_;
Quistis88
Hmm, nice pictures. Thank you for sharing, everyone. smile.gif Is it just me, or is Winry starting to resemble Quistis (except for the bangs)? Those boots she donned look odd compared to the rest of her new ensemble.

I still don't really like the idea of Al being another Ed. dry.gif
POTOPHREAK
royai poster from animedia X)
http://photobucket.com/albums/v618/raijino...animedia60p.jpg
Kitty Cat
Hey I found the animedia magazines in Mong Kok in Hong Kong, it cost over 100 dollars. There are also some other magazines there and I found some with FMA covers but cost about 100-200$$
POTOPHREAK
QUOTE(Kitty Cat @ May 20 2005, 10:03 PM)
Hey I found the animedia magazines in Mong Kok in Hong Kong, it cost over 100 dollars. There are also some other magazines there and I found some with FMA covers but cost about 100-200$$
[snapback]176536[/snapback]

Damn it they sure are expensive $_$
*sigh* and I dunno Japanese, are the magazines translated into Chinese?
I live in Hong Kong too ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.