Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some... Art?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
WrenchFreakWinry
Yeah. ::ahem:: ...I wasn't really planning on posting my art here... but my sister (hagane_no_tokage) insisted I post at least this one...

Warning: Spoiler for the end of the series, kinda sorta! If you haven't seen episode 51, don't look!

Edward Elric. Inventor of Drunken Karaoke.

I drew it last night, because the mental image had been bothering me forever. It's my first time drawing Heiderich, so I think he's a little off...

...and I know it's hard to tell, but Ed's supposed to be using the bottle of liquor like a microphone. I figured they didn't have karaoke bars in 1921, but seeing as Amestris was ... a sort of Utopia, maybe they did? So Ed's... pantomiming the bottle to be a mic, in a way. ^^

Concrit much appreciated, thankies!
xrninja
yay, i get to be the first to tell you that it looks great. biggrin.gif i love their expressions, and the poses and proportions are pretty good too. the only thing that really stands out to me is that the part of ed's torso, above ed's left arm and right next to heiderich's, is angled a little too much so that it's facing the viewer, and should be angled a little farther back, if you take ed's pose into account. but you still did an awesome job, and if you don't post more i'll get kage to harrass you (when she comes back from wonderful japan). >D
WrenchFreakWinry
o__o Eek, no harrassment! ::flail:: I'll post some other stuff when I get around to scanning it... I'm glad you liked the first one.

And thanks for the comment on Ed's torso, I see what you mean... X3 I shall fix that when I am feeling more awake. Thankies muchly!
TSilver Fox
Very Nice. ^.^
I don't comment on people's artwork hardly ever. However I enjoyed this one to much delight. You did well bringing across the personalities and the positions the proportions where placed nicely. I hope to view more of your work in the future.
Thanks for sharing.
Sonic-Teal
Hahah nice work. I think Ed a little to much to drink. I love the poses lol good job.
Hagane no Renzy
Man, you are awesome! XD I love that picture, made me laugh out loud. ^_~
Toby-Chan
XD! Gawd that made me laugh.

I'm no good with constructive criticism, but your pic just rocks at life. 'Nuff said. tongue.gif
Kit
It's very good. You can draw really well! (unlike someone on this topic...coughmecough) biggrin.gif I hope you post some more.
Bubbles
Very very good!!!!! I really like your shading. Do you have any plans to color it??? I definitely like the original but I think that it would look cool as well done in a program like Photoshop. Again, good job, no criticism at all from me!!! :-D
WrenchFreakWinry
QUOTE(Kit @ May 10 2005, 05:44 PM)
It's very good. You can draw really well! (unlike someone on this topic...coughmecough) biggrin.gif I hope you post some more.
[snapback]170553[/snapback]

If I had PS and/or knew how to use it, I may have done so. But, I neither own it nor know how to use it. If I colour it, it'll probably be with coloured pencil.

On another note... something else to share that will make the EdWin fans happy. X3

Slightly citrusy, but it's clean. ^^ Induced by accidentally stumbling across some hentai doujins... ::massive sweatdrop:: ...heh. But hey -- I'm not after it for the disturbingly explicit content, I'm after cute artstyles. >_<;;

Somewhat Condemnable...
alchemist of fire
Both of them are really good!!! Though when I first saw it, the 2nd one kinda freaked me out a bit....But I love them!!!!! laugh.gif
WrenchFreakWinry
QUOTE(alchemist of fire @ May 13 2005, 01:45 AM)
Both of them are really good!!! Though when I first saw it, the 2nd one kinda freaked me out a bit....But I love them!!!!! laugh.gif
[snapback]171714[/snapback]

::snicker:: Well I'm sorry the second one freaked you out -- I suppose I should have put more of a warning on it. v__v; Anyway, glad you like them. happy.gif

Hmn, more art soon. I've been doing some more doodling as of late, so I should have some more stuff to upload soonlike. happy.gif

mod edit: use "EDIT" button instead of double-posting, please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.