Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Edo
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
ElainElric8887
I saw the 7th ep of FMA and just had to draw something like this...and trust me i was crying when i drew it. I'm also working on coloring it so.

Kid Edo
nekodesu
I think it needs more facial expression. He just looks spaced out in there and right now, the tears aren't very clear. So the eyes should be slightly squinted, the eye brows should be low and furrowed...hmm...that's all I can think of for now. And you should study the crying scenes of screenshots of animes and mangas to get the general idea. Other than that the pic looks okay to me ^^
ElainElric8887
QUOTE(nekodesu @ May 8 2005, 06:23 PM)
I think it needs more facial expression. He just looks spaced out in there and right now, the tears aren't very clear. So the eyes should be slightly squinted, the eye brows should be low and furrowed...hmm...that's all I can think of for now. And you should study the crying scenes of screenshots of animes and mangas to get the general idea. Other than that the pic looks okay to me ^^
[snapback]169112[/snapback]

I fixed the eyes when i colored it. i'm almost done with the colors, i'm just needing to shadow it now...
Hikusa Rockgirl X
;_; teh sadness~!!
that ep makes cry everyone
hope to see it colored with teh fixed parts (:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.